lost in battle | dream x f!re...

By itsmaddiemarieee

Cover art creds to @basiclollo on Twitter! <3 (edited by me) ⚠️❌[DISCONTINUED] ❌⚠️ Upon y/n's arrival afte... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Apologies! (A/N)
A/N
XVI
The End :(

V

2K 44 135
By itsmaddiemarieee

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::--

"Y/n.."

I hear a faint whisper.

"Y/n!.."

My eyes shoot open, and my body shoots up, banging something with my forehead on the way up.

"Ow!"

I look to the side of me holding my forehead.

"Good morning to you too.."

It's Dream, We're still out on the mountain, but it's really cloudy and foggy.

"Morning, Dream."

I shoot him a forced smile. I'm not much of a morning person so I'm kind of groggy when I first wake up.

"Are you cold? Your clothes and hair are damp from the fog."

He points towards my hair, I look to check his clothes, how is he not damp?

"Um, a little, but how are you-"

My cheeks burst into a bright red when my vision is blackened by his sweatshirt. He took it off so fast and practically threw it on me. When my head pops out he giggles and smiles at me.

"Sorry, it's kind of big on you, your tiny!"

"Oh gee, thanks."

We share a quick laugh. I look down at his under shirt, its a black, skin tight tank-top, but with a turtle neck. I chew on my lip, trying not to make it obvious I was looking. Without me noticing, he had reached over and put the hood of his hoodie, over my head.

"You can keep it, it looks better on you."

He smiles at me warmly, and it was such a genuine smile that for once I returned that warm smile back to him. But after I come out of my daze and realized what he said, I got all flustered and couldn't speak.

"I-I- Uhm... t-thanks?"

"I only speak the truth, well not all the time but I most definitely am right now."

I watch as his head bobs down and back up, assuming he was looking me up and down.

"Gosh you look so adorable in a big hoodie."

I loose it, and turn a deep red. I practically stopped working and fall over. I hear him laughing at me, then he comes into view, crawling on top of me.

"You like what I'm saying, doll?"

He chuckles.

"I-I...I.."

He leans in closer, and I could feel his breath on my face. He towers over me, and I watch as he... oh my goodness... he's biting his lip?! All of a sudden, I hear rustling in the bushes, followed by sounds of shushing.

"George, shut up!"

Dream looks toward the noise, then back at me, and leans into my ear.

"Too bad this had to end so soon, we could've had a lot of fun.."

My eyes widen, and when he pulls away, he laughs at my shock.

"Okay Sapnap, George, come out."

Dream calls out to them, and they pounce out not wanting Dream to be mad at them. Then George speaks.

"I-I sorry Dream, We didn't mean to interrupt! We were just worried about you guys because you hadn't come home! That's all!"

"Yeah, but uh... What were two doing anyway hmm?"

Sapnap winks at him, I roll my eyes, but Dream had no shame..

"We were going to have some fun, but of course you guys come at the worst time possible."

I instantly faint from embarrassment, the last thing I heard was George and Sapnap laughing hysterically.

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::--

I wake up, and open my eyes. I'm back at the castle in my room. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"'Bout time."

My head shoots over towards the door, where Eret is stood. I roll my eyes and turn the other way towards my window, it's nighttime.

"Not gonna speak to me now?"

"I don't have to, don't expect it after all the shit you put me through."

"Well its seems like your taking a liking to this place, or more so a liking to the owner."

I turn back towards him, he sees my expression and chuckles, then starts walking over to me slowly.

"I don't know what your talking about, Eret"

"Oh but I think you do, Sapnap and George told me they caught you and Dream doing it a-top the hill, and Dream confirmed it!"

He laughs, holding his stomach from how hard he was laughing, then sits at the edge of my bed, I start blushing.

"Okay one, we didn't do shit, and two, he wishes he could have this."

"I wouldn't blame him, your truly beautiful y/n, I'm sorry this all happened to you, honestly."

I only stare back at him, then look away.

"I'm sorry, I should go."

"Yeah, I think you should."

I say coldly at him, then I hear him turn and sit up. The door locks behind him. I get up and train, punching the air. I train for hours, and hours. My father had taught me how to fight in hand-to-hand combat. He told me it was like dancing, to fight well, you must be graceful but strong, and never let stamina take you down. My kicks and punches fly through the air, I twist and turn, using my flexibility to my advantage. When I finally finish, I open up my eyes and a tear rolls down my cheek, remembering my father. I wipe it away and smile, then begin to walk towards my bed, until I hear someone clear their throat.

"Impressive, your really something, y/n."

I flip my head towards the door, Dream. I blush profusely, and shakily respond.

"How much of that did you see...?"

"Not sure, I've only been here 10 minutes."

"Shit, I'm sorry, was I being loud?"

"Not at all, you didn't make a peep, which is surprising considering how many movements your were making."

I just nod my head and sit on my bed.

"Well, thanks... I guess."

"Sure, oh! I came up here to tell you that Wilbur is coming here tomorrow so you should get some rest."

I'm shocked. I had no clue what to say. My thoughts flow back to Fundy and Tubbo. Were they okay? Were they alive? What has Tommy and Wilbur done since my absence? Were they trying to get me back? I had pushed these thoughts away for the past couple of days, I didn't want anyone is this castle to see me at my worst, but after pushing them away for so long, they hit me like a train, and tears start flowing from my eyes. I couldn't control them. Dream sees this and runs over.

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He puts his hand on my shoulder, crouching down to my level. I couldn't get a word out, and when I tried, the hiccups came in an instant, they echoed throughout the room.

"Don't worry, I'm here.."

He lays me down, and crawls into the bed next to me, hugging me now.

"Shh.."

I calm down a bit at his touch, and soon, the tears stop and all I hear is the sounds of soft hiccups, until I fall asleep in his arms.

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::--

Word count: 1226

Thanks for 45 reads! I didn't know people would actually read this, but, make sure to vote and follow! I also didn't have the time to proofread this chapter so if there are any errors please comment on them and I'll fix them! Thank you again! :) <3

Don't know who made the art! Sorry! <3

--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 573 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
226K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
65.8K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...