We are Guilty ✔️

By CarelessGhost

From Best Friends to hiding bodies to lovers!! Azazel never expected that Sebastian would go to such a great... More

Important stuff!!
Sneak-Peek
1. Broken
2. Fun?!
3. Why?
4. Apologies
5. Go Away
Do I love him?
6. Unintentional
7. Surprise!
8. Let's Talk
9. Scary
Framed
10. Stalker
11. You are not...
12. Little Secret
14. Sweet Dreams
15. Lies
16. Where were you?
17. Mine
18. ZEL♡
19. Crazy
20.We are Guilty
21.Confession
22. Together
Here, we are in the end!!🎊

13. Because I love you

248 18 0
By CarelessGhost

A/N Hey... the new chapter is here...

Trigger warnings: Slight violence, emotional breakdown: Yes...

"Sebastian, what is going on?" I asked him, as my eyes refused to leave Randy's glare. He was squirming since we entered the room. Sitting close to him scared me as I noticed the black eye. Seth put down the box of pizza and grabbed Randy's bicep to help him sit with the small bed behind him acting as the support.

I and Sebastian sat right in front of Randy and Seth sat next to Randy.

"We are here to enjoy pizza, right Randy?" Sebastian spoke with a cold tone and hissed his name. He let go of my hand and I scooted closer to him, my hands around his waist.

Seth opened the box of pizza, and a delicious aroma settled across the room, my mouth watered as I licked my lips. Impulsively my hands slid towards the box to grab a slice.

Sebastian gripped my wrist before I could get my hands on it.

"First we will hear a story from our dear friend Randy as to how he discovered the truth" Sebastian suggested, he is playing games with Randy. Now it is more terrifying, I guess they did plan everything in advance.

"What?" I asked in confusion and Randy was terrified too when Sebastian spoke up. Seth nodded in agreement.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Seth harshly pulled the tape from Randy's mouth and what followed were the heavy breaths he took.

"Ahh- you psychopaths let me-" I shut my eyes as he shouted at the top of his voice, but soon after that everything was silent again with only his muffled curses being audible. I opened my eyes to witness that Seth's hand was clamped over his mouth.

"Did we tell you to speak?" Sebastian growled and undid my hands from his waist. He raised his hand towards Randy.

"Wait!" I quickly stood up and grabbed his hand mid-air. Our eyes made contact for a second but then he jerked free his hand from my grip.

"Zel please don't interfere" he turned around with his back towards me.

"Why do you want to kill everyone around me?" I asked him and looked at Seth, his face tensed up but still maintaining his grip on Randy's mouth.

"That is because I love you, I can't let you get hurt-try to understand" he fisted his palm, his voice sounded frustrated as he slowly turned towards me.

"For that? You have taken how many- umm -four lives" I paused for a minute before recollecting the number in my mind, with my hands on my lap, breathless as I said this.

"Four?" Seth and Sebastian spoke in unison shocked by my response. Sebastian crossed his hands over his chest and leaned closer, narrowing his ice-blue eyes on me.

"Callan, Eddie, and I can't remember other two lives Zel" he raised two fingers to keep a steady count.

"Umm... that girl killed herself because you threw the blame on her, didn't you?" I raised my index finger to add in the third person. He smirked and increased the count with a total of three fingers.

"And fourth" Seth chimed in from my right side he had a confused look on his face.

"About the fourth life Ginger isn't it, your cat?" I cleared my throat and stared at him.

"You are so smart babe" Sebastian crouched in front of me a smile plastered over his face. Seth let out a chuckle.

"It is not funny" I glared at him, to my surprise his smile faded quickly.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him, instead of answering me he took my right hand and pulled the sleeve of my navy blue t-shirt to reveal the bandage around my arm

"Because of this, she hurt you" Now I totally agree with what Randy said Sebastian is going insane after me, for this small scar Sebastian killed his own cat, for me?

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you kill a cat for that, that was not Ginger's fault she is just an animal who hurt me without intention" I explained with swift hand gestures, but he caught my hand mid-air as soon as I finished.

"Zel, Ginger hurt you? Yes, or No" He looked right through my eyes, scaring me.

I knew he would not let go of the topic, so I gulped. "Yes," I murmured quietly. He let go of my hand and lifted my chin with two of his fingers, his eyes piercing right through me.

"Now tell me did Randy hurt you? Yes or no" As much as I had wanted to go for the latter answer both of us knew he would not let Randy go.

"Yes," I answered in a single syllable and averted my eyes towards Randy as he silently took in everything that was going on. His eyes gave it out easily that indeed he was scared. Tears threatened to leave his eyes, this is the first time I have witnessed a guy like him break down.

"Now, he should meet the same fate, correct?" he asked in almost a tone that I was not able to resist and without thinking too much I nodded.

"So it is decided you will have to die" Seth spoke startling me, as I almost forgot about his presence in the room.

"Seth, Sebastian, think for a second he is human too" I tried to reason and looked back and forth in their direction. I even heard a small hum of agreement from Randy's muffled mouth, as he nodded his head in my direction.

"No one asked for your opinion" Seth smacked him and removed his hand from Randy's mouth, this time he kept shut instead of speaking.

"He could have killed you don't you get it, Zel?" Sebastian sat down and pointed his finger towards Randy.

"But Seth saved me" I counter-argued, this would be the first time that I am not listening to him.

"It was just mere luck, enough talking let's eat" Seth suggested and took out a slice of pizza from the box, my mouth watered at the sight of it but my stomach had a different story to tell as I had no appetite and Seth? I can't believe it. Having a hostage in front of you and still want to eat like normal friends would do. This is getting out of control if this continues I don't know who will be Sebastian's next target...

"Zel, babe open your mouth" Sebastian cooed and smiled at me as he held a slice of pizza in his hand extended towards me.

"No, I am not hungry" I spoke up in a harsh tone and stood up only to be pulled down by my wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?" he took a bite from the slice and stared at me.

"I am leaving, because you won't listen to me" I clarified and turned towards Randy, thinking back I can't remember him being a potential threat as we have met only like.... only twice.

"So you want me in juvie, do you?" Sebastian quickly finished his slice, licking the tip of his fingers, never letting go of my wrist.

"No, that is not what I meant" I am at a loss for words because if we let Randy go it is, without doubt, evident that he will go to the cops and tell them everything.

"Enough, now you speak up" Sebastian stood up and pointed his finger towards Randy, while Seth was taking out another slice of pizza. Now I can't believe he is enjoying pizza, there is a matter of life and death in front of him.

Randy looked shocked, our expressions were almost similar, he had tears in his eyes while I was still on the verge of tears, Sebastian is acting crazy and Seth he is just- I will ignore him from now he is at a totally different level.

"Sebastian please I won't squeak about this to anyone, please don't-" Randy begged in front of us to which Sebastian stretched out an evil smirk and stood, his and Seth's eyes met for a second before they switched places, setting the boxes aside.

"Speak, now" Sebastian growled as he sat next to Randy and Seth was next to me but he kept his distance from me.

"About what" Randy still tried to play innocent as he eyed Sebastian, his eyes were puffy and red with tears, his voice sounded a bit rough, though he did not scream while crying.

"How did you find out about us?" Sebastian tugged his blond locks behind his ear and stared at Randy.

"The cops told my parents, and I overheard them, saying Azazel's name as one of the suspects so I figured out that you would also be somehow related to Callan's death, so I checked out Azazel's house" He swiftly spoke and took a brief pause when spoke my name, I could sense the bitterness in his voice. He must have been really angry.

"So mom must have told you I was at Sebastian's" Before the three of them could speak I completed the remaining part to rush things.

"Yep, that's true, when I saw him outside the house I was not able to control myself and anger boiled through my blood and as so I attacked him without thinking too much" Randy blurted out without hesitation. There was silence for about a minute as we eyed each other.

"Randy what if I tell you that without thinking too much I will kill you, how does that sound?" Sebastian rubbed his palms and firmly placed them behind Randy's neck. Goosebumps ran through my body as I saw him smirk at me.

I waved my head in disagreement that was the only thing I could do, Randy was shaking as he tried to break free from Sebastian's grip.

"You know, I would have loved to torture you but as my Zel said that choking a person would have no traces of blood I do find it much less of a mess to choke the life out of you, easier to clean up, right Zel?" Sebastian asked me as if he were trying to remember steps for a math problem. Again I was too shocked to say anything so I nodded along. Why does this keep happening!

As soon as I nodded back Sebastian lunged at Randy and gripped his throat with his hands, letting him a tiny amount of air to breathe, even gasping for air he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Azazel please, stop him" Randy burst into tears, I immediately felt the need to stop Sebastian, he was crossing limits.

"You dare to beg him for mercy!", Sebastian sneered at him and tightened the fingers on his neck.

I wanted to shout to tell him, no, to tell him to stop but nothing, absolutely nothing came from my mouth, as I tried to speak, at the end only tears ran down through my eyes, as I saw my dear boyfriend take one more life in front of his lover. To make matters worse when I glanced at Seth, he was not at all affected by this whole thing.

With teary eyes and hands already tied up, I saw Randy squirming around under Sebastian's weight, as he made one last effort to either scream or cry out a loud, but like me, nothing but a low screech left his mouth. That is it, I cannot take it anymore.

I swiftly stood up, stumbling on my steps, with a hand over my mouth and another tightly clutched over my stomach. I felt nausea take over me and my stomach did somersaults, without wasting a second and gaining up some strength I quickly climbed the steps, two at a time. I knew what was coming next. Weakly but too swiftly I pried the door to the room and that is it... it took me three steps towards the bathroom and less than a second to throw the contents in my stomach right into the sink. Mostly liquid and awfully disgusting.

I gasped for fresh air as I felt dizzy, with a runny nose, stinging tears, and a slight headache. Standing up was out of the question. I coughed up. I heard whispers before giving out again. 'I am too weak' was the last thought that crossed my mind.

   A/N I felt like this chapter was too much for Zel,  Seth : enjoying his Pizza! and
Sebastian...well he was busy killing out all people who dare touch Zel

Any comment .... none?? So Then I will tell Sebastian to pay you a visit (lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 65 10
First time writing a story • Trigger warning Very gay 🏳‍🌈 slow burn homophobic
BELIEVE {BxB} By Jayyy

General Fiction

116K 4.7K 26
In which two best friends gets accused of murdering a white student at a college party in Texas. They go to avoid the law together by going on a run...
10.2K 513 23
I decided to publish this story again after I had removed it. A story about two brothers trying to make sense of their respective lives while trying...
38.5K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...