King's Order | JJK x Reader ✔️

By Buttonkoos

Being a poor villager with parents that couldn't work anymore, I had to work to provide food and money for us... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Last Chapter

Chapter 25

11.3K 475 44
By Buttonkoos

"OPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!"

I woke up from a loud shout coming out from downstairs.

"Oh no" Jungkook woke up as well.

"What was that?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Minji and Jieun." Jungkook sighed and got up quickly.

"Where are you going?" I asked tiredly, yawning.

"The princesses, they must need something. They're two energetic little monsters that don't let you have sleep for even a second because they want something." Jungkook groaned.

"Well I'm going back to sleep so you can deal with that" I fell back into sleep.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Minji and Jieun stood tall in front of our doorway.

"You're going to play with us!" Jieun pulled me up.

"What? Play with Jungkook!" I swatted their hands away.

"But Jungkook doesn't fit in dresses and he doesn't look good in a tiara!" Minji complained.

"Hey! Everything looks good on me." Jungkook scowled.

The girls rolled their eyes and turned their attention back at me.

"PLEEEEEEEASE!" They looked at me with puppy eyes.

"No. Just go do Jungkook's makeup" I said while shoving the bed covers over me.

"Nu uh! Last time they poked my eyes with lipstick, 12 times!!!" Jungkook pulled the covers off me.

"Just deal with it." I placed the covers over my head once again.

"Song Y/n, I order you to play with the princesses. K.I.N.G.S O.R.D.E.R." Jungkook smirked.

I hesitantly take the covers off of me.

"Yes, your majesty." I said with my teeth clenched.

Jungkook then smiled and quickly laid back in bed to fall asleep. The two princesses pulled both of my arms into their room.

Toys were sprawled all over their room with teddy bears sitting on their beds with make up on. They sat me down facing me towards their vanity.

I looked messy as I had just woken up a few minutes ago.

"Alright! Well start with that hair!" Minji took out a brush.

This is going to be a long day...

~

"Hyung, have you seen Y/n? She went to play with the princesses but she never came back and she's not in their room either." Jungkook sighed, upset.

Yoongi, who was sleeping on the couch, woke up to see Jungkook right above his face.

"Stop bothering me, go look for her yourself." Yoongi shooed him away.

"Hyung, you have a bed at home. Why do you always sleep on my couch? I swear I told the guards to not let you in the palace." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"It's not that hard to sneak in here, you should replace your guards." He yawned.

"You useless rock." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

~

"UNNIE! TRY THIS ONE ON!" Minji took the dress off of the workers hands and threw it to me.

"Girls, this is the 38th dress I've tried on. Just pick one and go." I said tiredly.

After the two princesses had done my makeup, they decided I needed a dress as well. Unfortunately they didn't like any of the dresses I had since they weren't "princessy" enough so I brought them to the market.

"Ugh stop complaining and try it." Jieun shoved me inside the dressing room.

After trying on 5 more dresses, they decided they found the perfect dress. It was a pink, puffy dress with lots of layers and ruffles. Not my style at all.

Unfortunately, the two princesses demanded that we take a fancy carriage here so that we would be the center of attention.

"It's our future Queen and the two princesses!" We heard people murmur.

"Can we hurry and leave already." I told the little girls as I'm not a fond of attention, especially when I look like a circus clown with the makeup the princesses did on me.

As we stepped into the carriage, I was relieved. Hopefully I can take a break when we get back.

~

We finally reached the palace and I was tired out. The two princesses forced me to wear heels, I was about ready to chop my feet off.

"That was so fun! We should do it again!" Minji said cheerfully.

"Yay, so excited." I rolled my eyes as I entered the palace.

"JEON MINJI! JEON JIEUN!" I heard a booming voice come from upstairs.

Jungkook stomps downstairs, looking very angry and scary. The two princesses hid behind my legs as Jungkook glared at them.

"What's up with you" I raised my eyebrow.

"They stole you from me!" Jungkook crossed his arm and stomped like a child.

"Ugh and I thought it was serious." I rolled my eyes and laid on the couch that Yoongi wasn't sleeping on.

"Oppa! We did it for a good reason, look what we bought!" Jieun motioned the servants to bring the bags of dresses and jewelry we bought.

"Weren't you the one who let us take Y/n unnie in the first place? 'Song Y/n, I order you to play with the princesses. K.I.N.G.S O.R.D.E.R.' were your exact words" Minji crossed her arms.

"I don't care! You took away my cuddle time with Y/n!!" Jungkook complained.

"Y/n...what did you do to him." Yoongi sat up from the couch and looked at Jungkook in disgust.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Lately he doesn't look like he's in the mood for murder. You turned him into a whole child." Yoongi laughed.

"Min Yoongi. I am still the king, I have the power to slice your head off right now." Jungkook glared at him.

"Never mind" Yoongi cowered.

~

"Unnie!!" I heard the two princesses call for me.

"What now" I groaned.

"Uncle and auntie approve of your marriage!" Minji and Jieun stated.

"Uncle and auntie as in...JUNGKOOKS PARENTS?!?!" My eyes widened.

They both nodded happily.

"H-How? When? What? Why?"

"It was simple!" Minji flipped her hair

FLASHBACK

"Uncle? Auntie?" The two princesses peeked into their room.

Jungkook's parents had always had a soft spot for the two princesses, especially when Jungkook's father had found out his brother had been mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically abusing his own two little girls.

It was a relief that he had gotten the two princesses out of his brothers house before anything else happened.

"What is it my princesses?" Jungkook's father asked as he was seated on his chair.

"We want you to approve the marriage of Jungkook oppa and Y/n unnie!" Minji said.

Jungkooks father's smile faltered.

"Minji, Jieun, you're not old enough to understand. We need someone that had been trained and has experience to marry Jungkook to rule this kingdom. We can't have some peasant rule this place with no knowledge!"

"Honey, they're still young. There's no point in explaining." Jungkooks mother place a hand onto his arm.

"We're not too young to understand that they love each other!" Minji argued.

"Right! Jungkook wouldn't be happy if he were to marry someone else. Would you want your son to be unhappy the rest of his life? You want to get rid of his happiness just for your mere opinions? Who said Y/n can't rule this place! I'm 100% sure she'll be a GREAT queen!!" Jieun ran out of breath.

Jungkooks parents looked at each other.

"Calm down Jieun." Minji patted her head.

"Since when did you two grow up so quickly?" Jungkooks mother laughed.

"Auntie, Uncle, didn't you two marry from a forced engagement? Are you two happy?" Minji asked.

Jungkooks parents looked at each other. It was true, they weren't happy. They were forced to marry for business, and not feelings were shared. As sad as it sounds, they gave birth to Jungkook purely for business.

Jungkooks father even held a big grudge against his wife because he was not able to marry his old lover.

Although...he always thought of her as a best friend. At that moment, he realized all the things he did to her. Not caring how she felt, he would always disregard her.

"Do you really want Jungkook to be like us?" Jungkooks mother asked her husband.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And just like that, they agreed to the marriage!"

I was completely baffled. That's all it took for them to accept me?

"Unnie! I have an idea for your new makeup look and hair!!" Minji pulled me.

Oh no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
3.4K 214 24
I moved to Seoul a month ago. I meet my neighbour one day but a dramatic event will change our neighbourly relationship for-ever... ever... ever... N...
1.5K 176 14
{ First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in ANPANMAN AWARDS } { First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { Second place in Sol...
199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...