Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malh...

By manumystery

A story of a doctor and an army officer ........the life of an army officer is not easy ....they stay away fr... More

Introduction to the story
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part-75
Part-76
Part - 77
Part-78
Part -79
Part - 80

Part 64

6.3K 848 168
By manumystery

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 64

Nandu's happiness has no bounds. ...she just loved the cute puppies ....she just kissed both the puppies in happiness ......
She left them in box and ran to Zain and hugged him in happiness....making him more happy ..... everyone just admired them.....bcoz they fight a lot not like others but love each other .....

Zain : so mujhe bhook lagi hae .....he says still in hug ....

Nandu : u are fasting today bcoz I will feed your food also to that cute puppies....for making me wait for my gift .....

She said and left him to play with puppies ....... But all of a sudden swecha started crying loudly .....

Manik : kya hua freedom baby ....

Swecha : I'm not talking to you chachu ....

Nandu left the puppies to play and left to swecha .....but she didn't go to nandu also ....

Avni : look at me bacha ....kya hua .... she asked holding her daughter close to her .....

Swecha is still crying ....there came her hero ....her papa with her fav chocolate and took her from Avni and sat on a chair .....

Neil : kya hua meri jaan ko ...

Swecha : papa ....she calls him with hiccups ....nandu immediately bought a glass of water for her. ...

Neil : kya hua bolo .... papa is here ....saying he made her drink water and opened the chocolate but she said no ...

Swecha : mujhe nahi chahiye ....

Manik sat on his knees in front of them ...

Manik : kya chahiye meri beti ko ....

Swecha : you forgot your promise ....she says cutely with an angry face.....

Manik : me ??? He asked in shock pointing himself ....

Neil : bolo na bacha what did chachu promise u ????

Swecha : sab ke paas hae mere pas nahi ....

Avni : kya nahi hae jaana ....

Manik : I swear , I don't remember , u tell me I will give You .....kya promise kiya maine.....

Swecha : ek chota bhai .....chachu ne bola we will have small baby bro in future ....but everyone celebrated rakhi ....only I didn't tie rakhi ....mereko gift bhi nahi mila , sabko mila ......saying she cried more loudly ....

Everyone gets a mischievous smirk ....but nandu is blushing and wanted to run away from there .....

Avni : ha swecha ki chacha chachi bolo ... kab milega isko bhai ....... nandu started blushing more ..... everyone giggled looking at her .....

Swecha : mujhe bhai chahiye ....saying she started crying more ....

Everyone started encouraging swecha to ask manan ....but nandu is smart enough to twist the game of words ...... She moved to swecha and forwarded her hands and swecha immediately moved to her chachi this time ....nandu wiped her face neatly with her pallu first and took the chocolate from neil and fed swecha a bite ....

Swecha : chachi mera bhai ....

Nandu : acha .....apko bhai chahiye .....

Swecha : yes .....she says taking one more bite of chocolate......

Nandu ; par kyu ...???

Swecha : to play , to study , har cheez saath mein karne keliye ...rakhi bhi bandungi and gift bhi lungi ....

Nandu : but you know agar chachi ne bhai diya toh he will stay in Kashmir .....so ask mumma ....than bhai will always stay with you ..... As soon as she said this everyone saw neil and Avni who are blushing ....and stared at nandu in shock ...

Swecha : sachi mumma ke pas bhai hae ..... she hide it from me ....she asked like it's a big mistake. ...

Nandu : no mumma ke pass abhi nahi hae ....par u ask mumma papa ....and God ji will give u one for sure .....

Avni : hey nandu ....aise toh mat bolo behna ....she said trying to coax nandu ......

Nandu : nahi didi  ....ap sab ne milkar rulaya meri beti ko...chalo bacha ..... next year mumma will give u bhai ask her daily..... One day you will get a bhai.....nandu says with an evil smirk .....the whole family burst into laughter.....

Swecha : I will ask mumma daily chachi.....

Nandu: papa se bhi puchna .....saying she took away swecha for breakfast ..... everyone laughed looking at nandu ....but avneil ran behind them to take swecha from nandu bcoz how can they daily answer swecha if she asks them for a bhai .....the whole family and friends started eating breakfast looking at neil who is facing loads of difficulty in taking away swecha from nandu who is teaching how to ask papa for bhai .....such a naughty doctor Malhotra she is..... thats what everyone thought.....

Manik is just admiring her standing little far .....neo keeps a hand on his shoulder ....

Manik : love u mom for bringing her in my life. ....

Neo : even I will say I love u ....if u give me a grand son or daughter to play .... she says with a smirk .....

Manik : mom we are just married ..... it's been just six months . ...Plz ....let it happen when it has to .... Even we will be happy having kids.... dekho how happy she is with swecha our kids will be lucky to be born for her ....he says with a constant smile on his face ....

Neo : humesha aise hi kush rehna ....saying she kissed his forehead .....

Manik : chalo let's eat something....saying he took neo to the others ...

They all laughed loudly whenever swecha asked neil for bhai. ....bcoz she is continuously following her dad bcoz of the instructions given by her chachi ..... This made everyone laugh .... finally nandu took her revenge of teasing her ......

All the others left to their homes the next morning taking the first flight and other transport ......Harshad arya left back to their military academy bcoz that's where they stay ..... Harika got back to her duties that evening after rakhi celebration ......

The whole family of Murthy & Malhotra's had fun in this one week..... Nandu used to take only half day of duty when they stayed but Manik could only spend nights with them bcoz of his duty.... Finally everyone left back to their places.....

Manan went to see off them at the airport .....they came back with dull faces.... It's already past midnight when they came home..... Nandu is just silent all the way from airport to home ....Manik is just observing her silently bcoz she is settling the clothes again in the neatly arranged cupboard..... He had enough of her silence so he moved to her and lifted her in his arms .....nandu is baffled by the sudden lift. .

Nandu : kya hae major ...daradiya na ....

Manik took her to the balcony and both of them sat there. ......nandu is on his lap .....

Manik : I didn't mean to scare u ....but your silence is scaring me .....

Nandu : the house feels so empty major. ... she says resting herself in his arms .....he held her close ......

Manik : I know but we have to stay right ...if u be like this how can I be happy..... But I am really happy bcoz this first rakhi celebration is really not only special but also the best memory for the whole family ....

Nandu nodes in yes. ......

Nandu : apko pata hae Major swecha asked bhai by seeing two kids in airport. ....Jiju just lifted her in his arms and ran away from me ....saying I'm giving her idea's.....

Manik laughs loudly along with her. .....

Manik : acha .....how about we give her bhai ???? He asked with a naughty smirk ....

Nandu : Major ....saying she hide herself in his arms ....

Manik : oye doctor sunna....I really wanted to know your opinion on kids bcoz it's you who is going to carry them in your womb and go through lots of changes and pain ....your career will also be effected .....I will accept whatever is your opinion for having kids .....I can wait as long as u want ......

Nandu : u know major ....ap kitne ache ho.....

Manik : kitne ache hu.....

Nandu : bahut zyada se bhi zyada ....she said and kissed his cheek ......

Manik : ok....tell me ....??? He is just waiting for her answer . ...

Nandu : I know major ur thinking of my career and all but kids are love .....how can one say no. ...the way you claimed me with your love made me feel complete but there is a part of me as girl which feels incomplete ....that can only be filled by our baby..... Which will be our symbol of love....which will complete us both .....making us more close to each other..... I don't have any plans ....I wanted it to just happen when it happens .....it's not in our hands. .....but it will be more special to carry our baby .....

Manik just kissed her forehead. ..... listening to her .....

Manik : chalo let's sleep .....or do u want me to do something else ....you know like baby keliye ......he said winking at her and nandu blushed more ..... finally he carried her inside and they celebrated their togetherness .......

Like this days passed.....manan are busy with their works ....they used to spend weekends together .....

It's a day in hospital .....nandu comes out from the operation theatre after performing a surgery ....

She saw nurse's running here and there.....she thought there might be some emergency...... So she starred to walk to get room..... But she heard things falling down.....

She peeked into the general ward to see nurses busy treating many people but the noise is from the patient in front of her .....

" I said I don't need this" , saying a loud shout is heard .......

Nandu moved in to see a nurse is about to fall ...... but nandu held her on time ....

" I have to go " , saying he is pulling away his saline ...

Nurses are trying to control him....

" Enough " , they heard a loud shout of nandu ..... everyone are looking at her ....

Nandu : what the hell is happening here ??? Its a hospital not your house ....you better learn to respect the nurses and doctors ...they have patience to deal with brats like u that doesn't mean u behave the way you want ....

" I didn't ask them to treat me " , he says with gritting teeth .....but he is hurt and blood is bleeding from his cuts and there are burns on his arms ..... He is a military officer which is known by his dress ....

Nandu : being doctors we treat people with wounds ......look at you ....you are losing a lots of blood ....let us do our work ....

Saying nandu took the report from nurse ....

" I don't need a doctor " , saying he is about to Move out....nandu pushed him back on bed ...glaring at him ...all the working staff of hospital saw a new side of nandu .....bcoz she is always polite to everyone....never she raised her voice on anyone....

Nandu : doctors don't get angry that doesn't mean u can do what you .... remember the more we try to save a patient ...we can even take the life away easily .... So dare u move a step .... U will never be able to move again .....she threatens him ....

" I can go,  you just watch it " saying that guy got up from bed .... He has multiple fractures and is unconscious when is brought here thats what the report told nandu .... and the biggest fracture is his leg....which has broken pieces of bone .....it needs a surgery ....

Nandu : go ahead .....if u go till the door without any support ....you can leave the hospital and no body is going to stop you ...

Nurse : but mam...he is still not cured ...

Nandu : it's okay Mary aunty ....let him go ...

Old Nurse mary didn't say anything but worry is evident on her face .....

That guy tried to move to the door by taking small steps but is about to misbalance and fall , nandu held him on time and moved him back to bed ....she has an evil smirk ....

Nandu : so u didn't go till door ....now u have to take the injection.....

Guy : no please ....

Nandu : why the hell u don't want treatment ???

Guy : bcoz of me my team members are hurt and I need to see them....he says with guilt ridden face ....nandu cools down listening to him.....

Nandu : Can u stand by yourself.....she asks looking at him.....he just didn't say anything than nandu continued.... When u couldn't stand by yourself how can u help your team ...how can you give them the confidence that everything is going to be fine .... You need to strengthen yourself first to hold your team strong .... So now for that you need to take these pain killers ....to make u better .....

Guy : no those make me sleep and I don't want to sleep....

Nandu ; y ??

Guy : I just wanted to know if all my team members are safe ....

Nandu : nurse are all the people with him safe ...

Nurse : yes mam ...all are safe .... Just small burns and cuts ...... Only he is hurt the most of all of them....

Nandu : where are they ??

Nurse : just beside him....saying she removed the curtain..... That guy saw everyone of his team are getting treated, some are even In deep sleep .... .....

Nandu : as your saw your team it's time for you to take pain killer ....saying she injected him pain killer taking from the nurse .....it's easy if you could have asked the sister for information rather than shouting on others ...

Guy : sorry....he says looking at nandu ....

Nandu: I don't think so sorry ka asli haqdar main hoon....

Guy : sorry nurse ...he says the old nurse ....

Nurse : it's okay beta take care ....said the old nurse with a smile .....

Guy : thank you beautiful doctor .....

Precap : doctor  scared for her major.....

Is manik also hurt with this military officer ..???

What happened to this officer's team ???

Who is he ???

Is he a Problem in manan's life ????

Hey guys .....

So here I'm a day early .....thats before June 1st with an update .....

It's Monday so it's major time ....hope u all enjoyed it.....

See u soon with major and his doctor on next Monday , though I can't promise I will try .....

So the reason for an early update is all the love u shower on me. ....

Thank you for 2.5k followers......

I hope to work hard and give good updates ....for all the people who follow me  with loads of trust....

Thank you so much for silent readers , people who follow , add my books, read my books , do votes and comments ..... sorry for not replying back on stories  ...but u guys can ping me in personal and I will reply for sure ......

With love....
Manumystery...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 5.9K 47
Abir Rajvansh has lost the one anchor he thought would hold him through anything and everything in life, but she was gone and he could not complain b...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
72.8K 3.5K 32
Another Meerasim plot from my imaginary world. Ranking #83 Pakistan out of 76.3k stories.