My Transformers OC's

De SeanJaeb

These are my Transformers OC's, they will appear alongside existing characters in my Fandoms. They're charac... Mai multe

Dodger
Roadflare
Starflare
Gulfstream
Thomas Fowler
Harpoon
Titania
Powerslide
Stetson
Solarella
Nitro Glycerin
Razor
Steelshell

Turbowing

108 1 0
De SeanJaeb

Once a fine Seeker and true friend, Turbowing will compete with you one minute then chat the next.  Despite that, he has a spark of pure gold.  Initially an athlete at Iacon University, he and his femmefriend Titania and other friend Roadflare would find their school lives halted by the war.  After joining the Autobots, Turbowing would be sent on a mission that would leave him dead, and his two friends devastated, one of them so bad she join the Cons simply for revenge....

Name: Turbowing

Gender: Mech(male) 

Faction: Autobots(offline)

Appearance: Basiclly a Gold(primary), White(secondary) and Red(tertiary) repaint of Cyberverse Jetfire.

Weapons: Blasters and Missiles

Personality: Brave, Friendly, Charming, Competitive, Caring, relationship with Titania, brother/sister relationship to Roadflare.

Voiced by: Guest Apperance by Matt Damon 

Vehicle Mode: Cybertronian Jet that resembles an F-14 Tomcat(Sorry image colors don't match)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.6K 284 33
In a world where fantasy becomes reality, Sora Ukashi, Cyrus Hado, Reina Fukukado, Kiba Mason and Ayumi Suzuni are among the "Quirkless". That all ch...
25.1K 437 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
87.6K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
16.6K 331 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...