𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Twenty One

1.5K 47 71
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

"Michael." She breathed into the kiss, arching her back slightly to reach him better. "I'm gonna be late." She rushed as he began places kisses all over her neck.

"Mhm." He hummed as he suckled her skin, his fingers tracing patterns on her clothed stomach. They were laying in bed, the sun emitting the room in an orange glow that made Ana look angelic. Michael had watched her sleep for hours, being captivated with every breath she took.

"I'm- gonna be really late." She sighed, her fingers tangling in his hair as he smirked against his lips.

"You're not working today." He responded, reaching back up to meet her in a heated kiss.

"Very funny." She pulled away, glancing at the clock. "I've got to get-"

"No, seriously." He interrupted, grasping her chin and turning his face towards her. Ana blushed at his shaggy, blonde bed hair, his porcelain skin shining in the sun causing it to look one of a greek god.

He smirked, pulling on her bottom lip. "I called you off today. It's your birthday, Ana. Birthday girls don't work."

She felt her lips part in surprise, and she sat up to face him. "What? Michael, I need-"

"Hush." He rolled his eyes, covering her mouth with his hand. "You're stuck with me today. Now, get dressed. We've got places to be." He brought his lips to her forehead, giving her a cocky smirk before jumping off the bed and disappearing into the living room.

Ana smiled widely, butterflies fluttering in her stomach at his sweet action. The past few days had felt like a dream, a dream that she never wanted to wake up from. Though, they never repeated their excursion that had been held on the bathroom sink, the sexual tension between them could be cut with a knife. Their kissing had always been something that made her heart seem to stop, but now it felt entirely different. And even Michael felt different in a way, older and more confident. It turned her on incredibly.

Work had been going extremely well, business was booming, equaling more tips. And she'd be graduating soon, an event she couldn't wait for. School was school, neither good nor bad. She was dealing with her grieving process in a healthy way, a much different approach compared to the last one. There were a few times during the day when she'd grow sad, or times where she awoke from a nightmare, but she was never alone. Michael was there with her through it all.

Specifically, the day prior. She had went to the morgue to sign papers over her mother's cremation, and she had watched the engagement with a tearful eye. Michael had offered to come, but she denied his request. It was something she had to do by herself. She forgave Helena, and promised that she wouldn't waste her days hating her. She had spent so long doing that, and it had practically drained her of everything she had. She spent most of the night crying in Michael's arms, soft sobs being muffled in the sleeve of his shirt. He never said anything, he knew that was how she preferred it. He simply held her throughout the night.

He'd be moving things along very soon, hopefully in a few days if he worked up the nerve. He still didn't quite know what he was going to say yet. He couldn't just up and say that he was the antichrist. No, he couldn't scare her. But he was also afraid that she wouldn't understand his actions, his motive for doing the things he was doing.

Everyone else believed it to be the devotion he held for his father. And while a part of that remained true, the only thing he really cared about now was Ana. Ms. Mead could even see it. She saw how powerful he was becoming, but she also noticed the lack of attention he took for his father now. He didn't mope around and talk about the absence of parental figures, he only ever talked about Ana. It concerned her at first, and she wondered if maybe the girl was simply a distraction.

But, she decided not to interfere. This girl was pushing him forward to his destiny, whether Michael cared for his father or not anymore didn't matter to her. Any motive worked for the woman, and that motive seemed to be Anastasia.

The girl climbed out of bed and tumbled into the bathroom, cringing slightly at the sight of her messy bed hair. She changed into simple leggings and a white sweater, accompanied by her mother's golden earrings that she hardly took off her ears anymore. Before she exited the room, she blushed at the counter top of the sink, remembering that exciting night between the two of them. She felt herself burn at the thought of it.

"Ready?" Michael asked, leaning against the wall in a change of fresh clothes.

Ana nodded, closing the door to the bedroom as she looked him up and down. He was in his usual attire, black jeans and matching t-shirt. Still, he looked as dashing as ever. "Yeah." She nodded, making her towards him.

He gave a smile, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her delicately. "You look beautiful." He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and she sighed contently as she placed her hand on his chest.

When they pulled apart, she stood on her tiptoes to throw her arms around his neck. "Who'd you get to cover my spot?" She raised her brow, looking up to him with a coy smile.

His hand brushed against the back of her thigh, and he clicked his tongue in amusement. "Pete. Although, he didn't seem to happy about it."

Ana rolled her eyes, a laugh escaping her. "Yeah, well, Pete's never happy."

He quickly kissed her again, releasing his hold on her as he grabbed her hand. He led her to the door, opening it and standing off to the side. "After the birthday girl." He gestured proudly.

Ana playfully batted her eyes. "Well, thank you, Mr. Langdon."

After she locked the door, they began making their way down the hallway, hand in hand. "So, what have you got planned for me today?" Ana said skeptically, glancing up at him.

He sent her a playfully wink, letting go of her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulders. "Don't wanna ruin the surprise, love."

The nickname made her stomach do backflips, and she never thought she'd be able to get used to it. Every time she thought she had seen it all from him, he always wound up surprising her again. She gave a tooth full smile and craned her face up to meet his eyes. "I love you."

He smiled in return as he kept his eyes ahead, pushing open the lobby door with his arm. "Well, with the day I've got planned, you're gonna love me even more.

                                         ~~~

He completely spoiled her for the entire day, and she couldn't deny the fact that he made her feel like a princess. He first treated her to the largest breakfast buffet she had ever seen, and there were even foods she hadn't ever heard of. She was so hungry, she didn't even care about the amused glances he gave her while she pigged out on bacon.

Then, he took her to the book store, where she got The Great Gatsby to add to her growing collection. She had spent almost an hour in there trying to find the perfect book. They also almost had gotten thrown out, due to their multiple make out sessions against the book covered shelves.

At first, she had felt guilty, being spoiled like a child, but he simply waved her off. He enjoyed watching her light up as he gifted over his surprises, and it saddened him that she had to go so long without.

After the book store, he took her to the duck park. He didn't particularly care for it himself, considering the ducks kept chasing him around. But, she had told him once that ducks were her favorite animal. Besides, the day was about her, not him. And it was one of her favorite parts of the day, watching him scream in terror as the baby ducklings waddled after him.

And after that excursion, he took her to the local carnival. It had both been their first time at one, and they giggled like children as they rode the rides and munched on kettle corn. Though, he decided he wouldn't be returning to one, because he was simply scared for life after his horrific ride on the roller coaster. Ana had loved every second of it, but he had latched himself on to her and refused to open his eyes until the ride stopped. Of course, he had payed for everything that day. But not with money like Ana thought. No, he simply gave a wave of his hand and a compelling glare with his eye, getting him anything he desired. Oh, the perks of being the antichrist.

Now, it was nearing nine o'clock. The sun had set and the air had become slightly chilly. Michael carried her on his back, her legs wrapped around his waist as they counted down the minutes until they had to head over to the diner for Ana's party. She had been nervous for it before, but with the fun she had that day, she couldn't help but be excited.

"So, where to now?" Ana yawned, resting her chin on Michael's shoulder. "We've got some time to kill."

His thumb brushed over her jean covered ankle, sending a smirk over his shoulder to her. "Don't you worry about that. The nights not quite over yet."

She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, letting out another yawn.

"Tired?" Michael chuckled.

She shook her head, burying her face in the gape of his neck. "No." She smiled cheekily.

"Mhm." He hummed as he turned a corner. "Well, I suggest you wake up. Fiona will be pissed if you show up half asleep."

She rolled her eyes, lifting her face as the cold wind blew through her hair. "Where are we going?"

He smiled at her impatience, adjusting his hold on her legs. "Close your eyes." He demanded, causing her to furrow her brows.

"What for?"

He paused, glancing up at her. "You're not very good at following directions, Ana. Close your eyes." He repeated again, a playful, demanding look on his face.

She smiled at the tone of his voice, closing her eyes as she held him tighter. "You're not gonna throw me off a bridge are you?" She felt the wind tousle her hair.

She heard him laugh as he squeezed her leg. "I will if you don't keep your eyes closed."

He walked for a few more moments, anticipation and nerves filling her stomach as his body radiated heat on to hers. He then suddenly stopped, and she felt him loosen his hold on her. "Keep them closed." He whispered, gaining a nod from her.

He lowered her down to the ground, grasping her hand in his while he stood quiet for a few seconds. "Open them."

She took a breath, opening her blue eyes as light shined in them. Her mouth went slack, and she felt herself go speechless.

"It's not exactly the same." Michael swallowed nervously, glancing at her reaction. "It's not as big or as nice as the one in the movie...but, I thought you'd like it." His voice went quite, his blonde hair blowing in the wind.

Standing before them, sat a white, victorian style gazebo. It was decorated with soft lights, and flowers were littered all around it. To some, it was simply a gazebo. But to Ana, it was so much more than that. Her favorite move was the 1949 Little Women, staring Elizabeth Taylor and June Allyson. The white gazebo was a place Jo always went to when things got hard for her, a place where her and Laurie declared their love for one another. It was her favorite because it had been the last movie that her family had watched together, just a day before Charlie died and Helena lost herself.

She stood speechless, and she dropped his hand to step closer to it. Her eyes traveled all over the furnishings, her fingers ghosting over the railing. Her heart swelled with a deep joy, and her feet guided her to the center.

"Ana?"

She turned to face him, seeing that he still remained at the bottom step of the gazebo. He watched her nervously, fiddling his hands together. "Do you- do you like it?" He forced his eyes to hers. His innocence came out in him again, desperate to seek her approval.

"Like it?" Ana breathed, her lips parting in disbelief. Her eyes teared up as she looked around again, the soft lights creating a glow on her pale skin. "Michael, I can't even begin." She smiled, turning back to him.

He narrowed his eyes at the sight of her shiny eyes, and he made his way towards her. "Why are you crying? Did I do something? Did I-"

She covered his mouth with her hand, repeating the action he did to her earlier that day. "Hush." She shook her head, a tear dropping from her eye. The girl swallowed, her eyes darting all around her again.

"Michael, I don't even know what to say." She turned back to him, slowly removing her hand from his mouth.

He watched her silently, observing the many emotions that crossed her face.

"It's perfect." She nodded. "More than perfect."

Letting out another tear, she turned around to observe the roses that decorated the area, pictures of the film flashing in her mind. She crossed her arms, letting out a small cry as her eyes became blurry.

Michael felt confused as he watched her. He knew she liked it, but why was she crying? It worried him, yet he couldn't bring himself to move.

She had never felt more overwhelmed in her life, feelings of joy and disbelief all wrapped up together. Simply, she couldn't believe anyone could do something so nice to her. Hell, nice didn't even begin to cover it.

"Ana..." He began, shifting his weight nervously. "You're scaring me."

She sniffed, wiping her tears as she turned around. "I'm sorry." She shook her head with a smile. She stepped closer. "It's just...no one's ever done anything like this for me before. I don't know what to say." She spoke quietly, more tears brewing in her eyes. And she really didn't either. This was different than the money, it hit her harder and held more of a personal value to her.

His own eyes softened, and he nodded his head in understanding. "You don't have to say anything." He pulled her in for a tight hug, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Happy birthday." He breathed into her as she sniffled into his chest.

They were quiet for a few moments as he held her, and he could tell she was crying. His hand rubbed the muscles of her back, and he kissed the shell of her ear repeatedly.

Suddenly, she pulled away gingerly. No, she had to say something. His eyes saddened at the sight of her tear streaked face. She pursed her lips, head shaking slightly as she tried to form words. "I love you so much."

Her voice broke as she continued speaking. "Michael, this....means everything to me." She spoke quietly, emotions seeping out of her voice as she tried to keep it together.

He brought his hand to her cheek, catching the tears that fell from her eyes.

She swallowed, words beginning to pour out of her mouth. "You made me believe in love again." She breathed, shrugging her shoulders. "You made me not wanna give up."

She pushed back her cries, letting out a few more tears. "I don't even know if I deserve this." She gave a humorless chuckle, waving her hands around the room.

Those words were able to drive Michael away from his silent and confused stance. He narrowed his eyes, cocking his head to the side. "Don't deserve this?"

Ana looked up to him, another tear falling down her cheek.

"Are my feelings for you not clear?" He spoke in a tone of disbelief, making Ana go silent. "I mean....do you really not know how I feel about you? Ana, this isn't even a fraction of it." He waved his hands around, gesturing to the gift.

A guilty look crossed her face, and she licked her lips nervously. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Stop apologizing." He said softly, stepping closer to press his forehead against hers. "You're always apologizing when you don't need to be."

He kissed the bridge of her nose gently. "I could buy you a thousand of these stupid things and it still wouldn't compare." In a way, he knew she'd react like this. He could see how grateful she was, truly. And he was glad he could make her so happy. Still, there was a part of her that still tried to push the things she wanted away, still believed she didn't deserve to be taken care of or given nice things. And Michael could see that.

"I love you so much, birthday girl." He wiped her tears, turning her face so she could look at him. Slowly, he brought his lips to hers in a soft kiss, and they moved together in sync as their limbs circled around one another.

They were located at a park on the other side of town, and Michael had rented the place out for the evening. Luckily for them, no one would be around to spoil their evening. As Ana kissed him, she thought over the words he said. She really did believe that he loved her, truly. But she still wondered if she deserved the love and things he gave to her. She tried to make herself believe that, and some days it worked. But for years she trained her body to forget all those things, so it was often hard to try and find her way back to them.

She ran her hand up and down his chest softly, and he backed her up against the railing as the speed of their kissing increased. Ana felt the familiar tingle between her legs, and she pressed herself up against him automatically. "Michael." She sighed. "I want you to t-touch me." She blushed, causing him to freeze slightly.

She looked up to him, his hand at the side of her face as he pulled away to look at her. The girl stood taller, bringing her face to his. "Touch me, Michael." She practically whimpered, their noses touching together. "Make me believe I deserve it."

Her words drove him crazy, and he kept his hands awkwardly at his sides to keep from touching her where he wanted to. "Are you sure?" He sputtered, reaching around to grip the white railing. "Ana, I don't want you to regret anything."

"I'm not." She shook her head, kissing the corner of his mouth. Their breath was becoming one of pants, just the idea of talking about it making them grow hungrier. "Show me and I'll show you. Let's love each other."

He swallowed nervously, his heart beginning to race. Slowly, he brought his hands to hold her face. "You know the words." He encouraged. Consent.

She stared at him for a moment, building up the courage inside her. "Michael," She began, leaning them back against the railing. "Fuck me."

His eyes went wide and his heart pounded, and he felt an animalistic switch turn on inside him. He groaned at her words, crashing his lips to hers in a vigorous kiss, so vigorous that their teeth almost cracked together. He pulled at her hair while she pulled at his, and he hoisted her up on the railing as her back leaned against the pillar.

He bit and sucked at her skin, and his hands began roaming under the fabric of her sweater. She moved her hand to palm him through his jeans, emitting a loud moan from him as he squeezed her waist. "Ana." He groaned, her actions freezing him.

"Let me show you how much I love you." She continued to touch him, leaning back against the pillar as she throbbed with need. "Let me make you feel good."

She leaned in to kiss him, their tongues dancing together as her shaky fingers worked at his belt. "Take your pants off." She demanded, unbuckling his belt.

He quickly obeyed, continuing his attack on her lips. He blindly followed her command, his mouth gaping open in a moan as she tugged down his boxers and began pumping him in her hand. "Oh, fuck." He groaned, earning a chuckle from Ana.

"Language, Mr. Langdon." She repeated from the night before. She ignored the pulsing in her lower region, wanting him to feel the pleasure he had given her. She let him lean against her chest as she moved her hand up in down him at a steady pace.

His hands squeezed her waist, and he bit her shoulder as he felt his stomach tighten. Her mouth fell open in a silent moan, just the feeling of him in her hand making her grow even wetter.

She gasped loudly when she felt his fingers ghost over her clothed region, and he snickered as he bit back a moan. "Let's not forget who's the birthday girl here."

He pushed her hands away, regaining control over the situation as he kissed her sloppily. He kicked his clothes away, tugging down her own leggings as he smirked at her. "No panties?" He looked back up to her eyes.

She blushed, throbbing painfully as she panted against him. "Figured I wouldn't need em'."

He clicked this tongue against his cheek, diving back in to resume the kiss. Their hands were everywhere, their mouths sucked and kissed every part of their face. Yet, he had not entered her yet.

"Michael- Oh!" She moaned loudly as his fingers began entering in and out of her quickly. "Oh God, Oh God!" She practically shouted, no regards to any civilians in the nearby area. Even if there had been, she didn't really care.

Her head rested against the pillar, mouth gaped open as she released filthy moans. Blindly, she reached to grasp his painfully throbbing cock in her hand, causing him to still slightly.

"Michael." She whimpered. "Fuck me. I won't regret it. I p-promise." She pumped him faster and faster.

He turned to look at her, face beet red as he panted. "You're sure? You're absolutely sure."

She gave a needy huff, letting go of her hold on him as she gasped his face. "Fuck me, goddamn it."

His eyes widened at the authority of her voice, but it was enough to tell him all he needed. He pulled his fingers out of her drenching cunt, adjusting her legs around his waist as he anomalistically plunged inside her.

She let out a scream mixed in pain and pleasure, and she felt herself clamp down on him as she squeezed his shoulders. "Like that?" He groaned, letting go of on of her legs to yank her head back with her hair. "Is that how you wanted it?" He thrusted into her deeply, hitting places she never thought possible. Her body moved up and down against the pillar, and she released filthy, near pornographic moans as she nodded weakly.

"Now, I know you can talk." He rushed, leaving hickeys on her exposed neck. "Let me hear you."

"Yes." She whimpered, rocking herself against him. "Yes, yes, yes."

He thrusted into her at a hungry pace, leaving bruises from how harshly he was gripping the back of her thighs. He groaned at the feeling of her tightening around him, and he moved one hand to hold the base of her neck, while the other traveled down between her legs.

"Feel that?" He began circling her clit. "You deserve that, you hear me?" He spoke clearly, pleasure coating his voice.

Ana's breathing became short, the pillar behind her slightly shaking as she was rammed up against it over and over. "Y-yes." She answered, eyes closed as she looked upward.

"And I don't want to hear you say that you don't ever again, am I clear?" He tightened his grip around her throat, his thrusts becoming more sloppy as her pants became louder.

"Yes!" She nodded blindly, wrapping her arms around his neck as she bounced against him.

He nodded, rubbing her up and down faster. "Good. Now, let's get you that final birthday gift, shall we?" He gave a smirk, hiking up her leg over his shoulder as he pushed into her deeper.

She screamed out in pleasure as she tightened around him, his hand holding him up as he balanced himself against the railing. Faster and faster he went, gaining more moans until he eventually felt herself pulse around him.

Her back arched as she practically cried tears of pleasure, legs shaking as she rode through her orgasm. He thrusted into her once more, gasping as he hid his face in her shoulder as he was captivated into his own.

Their pleasure seeped down their legs, heavy pants and sweat leaving them as they tangled together. Dear God, she most definitely did not regret that.

She felt paralyzed, lost of words as she opened her blurry eyes. She gave a small, weak smile, feeling his heavy intakes of breath against her chest. Slowly, she turned her head to kiss his temple, her throat feeling dry as she tried to form words.

Then, out of the corner of her eye, she seen a tall clock tower standing proudly out in the distance. Squinting her eyes, she gave a frustrated huff.

"Fiona's gonna kill me."

i have no words.

anyways hey besties🤠

next chapter will be the party chapter, and after that the story will be taking a new direction and i'll be starting to bring in my plot lines! so, very exciting!

besides ahs, what are some of your favorite t.v shows? mine are the walking dead, outlander, supernatural, and shameless!

favorite song currently? mine's 'man's world' by marina!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 19.9K 44
❝ She was his little piece of Heaven in his Hellish existence; but like everyone else in his life, she was taken from him as well. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESE...
134K 4.3K 23
"I'M AFRAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN" (fem!oc x michael langdon) (ahs: apocalypse) (lazylangdon Β© 2018)