สœษช๊œฑ ส™แด€ส™ส || แดแด€ส€แด‹สœสแดœแด„แด‹

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz โœจ
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: โ™กโ™ก
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
๐‘บ ๐’‘ ๐’† ๐’„ ๐’Š ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐‘ช ๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‘ ๐’• ๐’† ๐’“

8: Fair

4.9K 193 158
By HOTELMOONBYUL

"Son of a bitch!" Donghyuck shouted inside the bathroom, he came out of the stalls to wash his hands and when he turned on the faucet, the head flew, causing the water to burst into Donghyuck's face and clothes, "Can this day get any better?!"

Mark like a cool guy he is, smirked as he walked inside the bathroom, "Yes it will get better, when I take- what the fuck?" He was shocked to see Donghyuck all wet and furious.

"Oh fuck this day, already" Donghyuck rolled his eyes and was about to leave but Mark stopped him.

"Wait here, I have some spare clothes inside my locker," Mark said and left the bathroom. The tanned male didn't know how to act or even what to say about it but he just did what the older wanted him to do.

For a couple of minutes, Mark finally came back with a Ziploc in his hands, "Here, wear it, oh and I also brought this..." he showed his hoodie.

Donghyuck weakly smiled and took his clothes, going inside the stalls to change.

Mark leaned on the sink with his hands in his pocket, waiting for Donghyuck to finally come out.

Hearing the sound of the opening of the lock, the older smiled seeing the tanned male wear his clothes, he found it, the oversized light blue hoodie covering his t-shirt inside, cute. Just cute.

"Baby, did I ever tell you that you look cute as hell wearing my clothes?" Mark asked, putting his arms on Donghyuck's waist.

"Don't call me that, Mark. Mina isn't even around" Donghyuck said and took off Mark's arms but the older placed it on again.

"But I like calling you baby" He pouted, teasing the younger.

"Whatever, wh-why are you here anyways?" Donghyuck asked.

"Oh it's because I want to take you out...on a date"

Donghyuck choked on his own saliva causing him to cough in front of Mark's face, "date? Huh?" he tilted his head.

"It's because Jaemin told me that it's almost your birthday, I want to at least make you happy...you look kinda depressing a while ago" Mark explained, chuckling a bit.

"And do you think I will let you take me out on a date?" Donghyuck smirked, coming close to Mark's face with that playful face of his.

"Yes, you will agree to go on a date with me because of where we are going" Mark smiled.

"Where?"

"To the fair, there's an ongoing fair right across the school...do you wanna go?"

Donghyuck brightened up but soon fell into sadness again, "will you be the one to pay for everything though, because...I don't have any money" he pouted making Mark find it so cute.

"Of course, and plus...it is also a good time to flex especially when it is my girlfriend we are talking about" Mark explained.

Donghyuck was confused for a second, "girlfriend?" and then it hit him, "Oh yeah right...your...girlfriend" Donghyuck nodded and tried to understand that this is just a pretend date.

"So...let's go" Mark held his hand, Donghyuck was taken aback but softened up quickly.

He nodded and smiled, "yeah...let's go"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Mark!" Donghyuck called for the nth time, holding a cotton candy stick in his hands, smiling in joy.

"Do you see that?! Omg, it looks so cool!!" He pointed to the gigantic swing in front of him, his doe eyes sparkling in amusement, his smile was wide as his hair moved back and forth due to the wind that's blowing.

"You wanna ride it?" Mark offered.

"Hell no, I just think it's kinda cool you know," Donghyuck giggled, taking a piece from the cotton candy and eating it.

"Oh Donghyuck," Mark pointed to his lips, "You have cotton candy on your lips," he said and moved closer, "wait, don't move. Let me do it" he cupped the younger's cheeks and used his thumb to wipe it.

Realizing their position right now, Mark slowly looked at Donghyuck in the eyes, seeing galaxies and stars inside of it, all of what Donghyuck sees from Mark is filled with great visuals, which he has to admit, he did find attractive.

Mark switches his look from his eyes to his lips, not knowing that he was already coming close to him, slowly closing his eyes as his lips were ready to meet the younger's.

Donghyuck with his cotton candy blocked him with it. He took a bite of the cotton candy on his side and smiled at Mark, "Nice try, Mark Lee" he said and bounced, running away from Mark to see the other rides.

Mark's heart was beating fast when he was with Donghyuck, the beating suddenly stopped when the younger left, he was there, standing still as he thought of what he was doing.

This is all just pretend...but why does it feel so real?

Mark is scared that he has already caught feelings for the younger, and he hopes that Donghyuck doesn't feel the same too because any day now, he might close all of this and be with Mina again.

"Mork! What are you doing there? Come on! Let's roam around!!" Donghyuck kept on bouncing, he went to Mark again and grabbed his wrist, taking him all around the fair.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mark and Donghyuck came to a halt after a couple of non-death encounter rides, and they were just walking around right now, holding hands and enjoying each other's company. Donghyuck is happy, and Mark can conclude that he was also happy because he was able to make Donghyuck happy; this is most likely his birthday gift or, at the very least, a...pre-birthday gift for him.

"Aren't you hungry?" Mark asked, hearing the grumbles from his and Donghyuck's stomach.

"Eh..." Donghyuck chuckled nervously, "I can eat at home"

Mark rolled his eyes and held his hand tightly, "You're gonna starve, let's go buy something to eat" he said and searched for a nearby store that sells food.

After finding a store, they arrived in a gelato cafe, Donghyuck felt like he was in heaven...this is also his favorite.

"Mark!!! I want that!!" He pointed to the gelato crepe that was shown on the board, "please~!" Donghyuck pouted making Mark giggle.

"You're such a baby," He joked.

"I am..."

Mark turned his head on Donghyuck, confused, "huh?"

"I'm your baby" He smiled as Mark's heart danced WAP 2x speed.

"W-whatever, let's just buy some food" Mark tried not to stutter and ordered for the both of them.

They are now sitting on one of the tables, about to eat their food until...

"Baby, smile" Mark raised his phone and took a picture of Donghyuck covering his mouth with his crepe gelato.

"Wait you are not gonna post that, are you?" Donghyuck asked, taking a bite.

"Yup, I'm gonna post it on Twitter" Mark proudly said, finishing his caption and already posting it.

"Fine...at least I don't look like a librarian on that one" Donghyuck smiled and continued to eat his gelato, he suddenly thought of something and snatched Mark's phone, "I wanna post something in your account"

"Wait, what?! No, give it back!" Mark tried reaching for his phone but Donghyuck just hugged it and stuck his tongue out.

"Just once, please" Donghyuck pouted, "I wanna have more followers too"

"Fine but it better not be something stupid or else I'll kill you" Mark warned as Donghyuck nodded and took a picture of himself.

"There...all done! Do you like it?" Donghyuck asked, proudly smiling at the post he made.

Mark only scoffed, "I mean it's not bad, like what you did" he booped Donghyuck's nose and liked the post.

The tanned male checked the time and realized that it was getting late, he munched on his last gelato and tapped Mark's hand, "it's getting late, can you take me home now? Jaemin is probably worried at this point"

"No don't worry, Jaemin knows that you are with me...let's stay here for a while," Mark said and held Donghyuck's hand on the table.

"Mark...I still have a test for tomorrow"

"Please, just a couple more minutes...let me relax for a while then we can go" Mark begged and caressed the top of Donghyuck's hand using his thumb.

Donghyuck clicked his tongue and pulled out his phone, "fine" was all he said before opening his camera to take a picture of Mark, "Baby, smile!" He copied what Mark said just a while ago.

Mark looked at the camera and showed a peace sign, looking cool.

"Hmm, that'll do" Donghyuck smirked and posted it on Twitter.

Mark's notification rang and he quickly knew it was from Donghyuck, he snickered seeing the caption, "Fine, let's go" he said and stood up, waiting for Donghyuck so that he could hold his hand.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Inside the car, the atmosphere was not cool at all, it was so silent that the air inside is so thick it could choke a hoe. Mark was just focused on driving while Donghyuck is just playing with his fingers while staring outside the window.

Donghyuck then realized something about this whole fake relationship and he wants to ask Mark if it is allowed or not, I mean it probably is because they are not even together or anything.

"Mark," He called.

"Yes, baby"

"I know that this is all fake but...what would you feel if I..."

"If you?"

Donghyuck bit his lips, "What would you feel if I hang out with other guys-"

The tanned male stopped talking when he was interrupted with the car suddenly stopping, Mark pressed the brakes strongly that both of them jumped up a little.

Mark's eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes had a dominant stare, "Don't you dare" he said, stern.

"But why? It's not like we are together" He mumbled as Mark clicked his tongue.

"Because  no! I won't allow it, no! Donghyuck, you are mine, only. Mine. you get me?" He went closer to the younger and cupped his cheeks.

"But Mark-"

"No buts, you can only hang out with Jaemin or Jeno...the other guys you are planning to talk to or even hang out, has to go through me first" mark hissed, he doesn't like the thought of Donghyuck talking to a guy that he, himself doesn't even know. He feels a bit possessive when it comes to that, especially when it is Donghyuck we are talking about.

He knows that this is all pretend but no, still no. Donghyuck is not allowed.

"But Mark...that's not fair, you could talk or flirt to other guys and girls, but I can't?" Donghyuck pouted.

"Since when did I ever do that?" Mark raised a brow.

"Don't get me wrong but you are Mr. Popular of the school and you are kind of a flirt so, it's not too difficult for me to catch you eye-fucking almost everyone you see in school, and by the way...not to mention but how you come in contact with them...what's with all touching and shit? Kind of messed up" Donghyuck explained.

"Look, I'm the only one who can do that, okay? You are not allowed to"

"But why?"

"Because you are mine, no one interferes with what is mine"

"But Mark-"

"You know what...give me your phone" He extended his arm at the younger, ordering him to give his phone to him.

"What are you gonna do?" Donghyuck asked.

Mark stopped driving and opened the lights of the car, he took a picture and went over to Twitter, and made a post.

"There you go, now everyone knows you are mine" Mark gave his phone back to Donghyuck.

The tanned male only frowned because this is so wrong.

He feels sad again, he feels like he is kind of like Mark's side chick. Why sidechick? It's because Mark still has Mina, and plus he is just his substitute boyfriend so what's with all these things he is doing right now?

= Mark and Donghyuck's posts on twitter = 

This chapter is a big idek moment to me hnggg ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
55.1K 3K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
196K 9.2K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...
127K 4.6K 31
markhyuck โ”… fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? โthis is a healthy addiction.โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ...