My Sweet Revenge JK ff

By kookiesbunnysmile

Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but ma... More

Trailer
Part : 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part-4
Part- 5
Part - 6
Part -7 {1}
Part - 7 {2}
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part-10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part- 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part-18
Happy New Year And New Update
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Characters Q&A
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part- 62
Part - 63
Part- 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
part -71
part -72
part -73
part-74
part -75
part-76
part -77
part -78
part -79
part -80
part -81 (part 1)
81 - (part 2)
Q & A
epilogue
happy ending

Part - 48

3.4K 157 140
By kookiesbunnysmile

It's been few weeks since the accident of jimin..

Jungkook and Saerin were living normal life. As what Saerin thought. Since Jungkook treat her like a normal wife. Showing his love caring for her when he stayed at home and go to work like a normal husband do?

Not really.. Jungkook is busy finding that bastard who cause that accident. He already got the idea it might be Mr. Min's hidden partner. As his whole life research about min. Got him to know that min wasn't alone for doing all the sick crimes in this world. Jungkook always suspected that he had a partner which probably is hidden

Now sitting at his office building in busan. He started focusing on his revenge everyday.

He was waiting for Mr. Min to wake up and till then he will start his revenge on him. While focusing on searching for that hidden partner of his.

Jungkook sadly sigh as his eyes suddenly glance at the frame on desk. It was him and jimin.

He missed jimin everyday.. And that's what making him fuel to carry out his revenge.

But as his cold heart was burning for the revenge. His wife caring and sweet gestures, melting him like a smooth butter.

He should be rude to her. That's what his plan was. But whenever he see her smiling at Home waiting for his arrival. He couldn't hold himself to act cold toward her.

He's refusing to believe her sweet behaviour melting his cold heart. Rather he think, it's just a normal reaction for someone who's caring for you.

Whatever it is. He doesn't wanna focus one peny on that. As he reminded himself about his plan to carry out.

His thoughts got stop as he heard a knock on his door. And soon the arrival of someone made his cold expression to lil bit soft.

"hey kook.. I braught you lunch"

The daily routine of saerin to go bring lunch to Jungkook. Even tho he told her many times not to. She still bring it to him.

"I'm not hungry"

Jungkook said without glancing at her while he type on his computer.

Saerin roll her eyes at him. Getting used to this daily response of him. She put the food on the coffee table beside the side sofas. As she went toward Jungkook and practically drag him by helding his one arm securely in hers.

"i thought i married A big ceo of this country. But you are like a stubborn child"

Saerin pout at him. While forcing him to sit down.

"I'm not a kid"

Jungkook said with his cold voice.

"yeah true.. Your tantrum are worst than kids"

She laugh as she served him food. While he unknowingly admire her laugh.

"cmon eat.. Or should i feed you.. Kookie?"

Jungkook roll his eyes at the nickname as he focus on the food, taking first bite to eat but seeing someone intensively gazing at him. That his spoon stop in midway while he look at her with the face 'what'

" aren't you gonna ask me if i ate or not??"

She asked pouting while holding his hand and putting the food on her mouth, making him indirectly feed her and then she took away the spoon from his hand before he open his mouth to react she quickly push the spoon on his mouth. Making his cheeks become full with food..

"you looklike a bunny"

Saerin laugh at the full cheeks of Jungkook while he try to chew it with his angry glare.

"you—" she again feed him after he halfly swallowed the first bite.

Her third spoon stop midway infront of Jungkook's face as he grab her wrist pulling her front. Making her stumble onto him.

They were too busy gazing at each other in the awkward position while saerin's heart beat fast as her cheeks become pinkish tint

Saerin gaze stop at his lips while she felt his breath on her cheeks.. She was having sudden urge to smash her lips on his.. But before she can do that.

"sajangnim.. This files—" the knock was heard as someone open the door while talking but his footstep halt seeing a flustered wife of his ceo. Awkwardly sitting on the sofa beside Jungkook.

While Jungkook straighten his posture, looking here and there.

Jungkook clear his throat before speaking in his deep cold tune

"why are you here Mr. Been??"

The robotic manager with the same robotic expression came forward and put files infront of Jungkook before saying.

"sajangnim. This is the deal papers of new company in jeju Island. The meeting will be held there a week later"

Jungkook nod as he look at the papers. Before saying

"okay book my tickets of next week then"

"but sajangnim the jeju island property auction is helding tomorrow. So i book the tickets already"

"oh yeah. I forgot about the auction. Okay Mr. Been you may go now" Jungkook said as he gesture him to leave.

But saerin stop him

"wait Mr. Bin!!" the manager halted his steps. Not because the ceo wife called her. But because she again took his name wrong

"it's Mr. Been. Not bin of a cartoon"  he said as he try to maintain his robotic expression

Saerin lightly scoff at him.

'yeah you wouldn't be that happy bin with that robotic expression of yours"

She mumble this sentence under her breath. Which definitely not got unoticed by Jungkook.

As a smile form on his face seeing the usual tom & Jerry fight between his wife and manager.

"what did you say Mrs. Jeon??" the manager asked again

"nothing.. Just book two tickets.i will also go with my husband"

She ordered him and wait for to go. But he was still standing there waiting for his boss approval.

"you can't come with me Rin" Jungkook said

"and why not?! You can't leave me in this new city all alone for weeks! You're not going for one day to say. I'm coming that's it!"

She fold her hands and made her face stern. Acting like a dominative wife.

"typical wifes" Mr. Been whisper while shaking his head

"did you say something?!" Saerin glare at him

"uh--Nothing.. Mrs. Jeon"

"then what are you waiting for?? Go" she said as her eyes throwing daggers at his robotic face.

"book two tickets Mr. Been" Jungkook said and then the manager finally left. Making saerin cursed at him in her mind.

***

Taehyung cursed mentally as he touch the hot coffee. The files on his whole bedroom is scattered here and there. As his one wall was also covered up with his investigation stuffs.

He's been searching for Saerin. This past weeks as he gathered alot of information about her. While Jackson handling Mr. Park and his son jimin case after he got the news of Taehyung's suspension. He quickly came back from Thailand.

Taehyung was least worry about his suspension as his main focus on finding Saerin. And as much as information he gathered he got to know that. Saerin was working in some company for past months. And was a secretary for the ceo. But what Taehyung wonder is why would Saerin get kidnapped by her own boss? Or is it Mr. Min's enemies who did this? Cause he still remember the last words of Mr. Min. That 'saerin was kidnap' as he read that letter which unfortunately Taehyung couldn't find it.

He already send Saerin's picture to all over korea's police stations. In case if they ever see her.

Searching things from Saerin's bedroom's stuffs he didn't find any unusual thing. So there might be more chances of her getting kidnap instead of what byeol saying.

And name of the witch.. She appeared.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her as he focus more on the files.

"i told you many times byeol.. Why are you coming here and disturbing me again and again?!"

Byeol stand infront of him as she put strawberry milkshake and few snacks on the table.

"and i told you so many times that Saerin ran away with her boyfriend!! She was having affair with her own boss"

"Byeol!! Stop saying nonsense. If something was like that Saerin would never ever hide that from me.. Before being her soon to be husband, I am her childhood best friend first.. She never hides things from me. Especially this big thing"

Taehyung said as he stood up grabbing his jacket as his phone rang.

"But tae—". Byeol words cut off by glare of Taehyung as he showed his hand to shush her

"yes Jackson??"

"Taehyung, saerin is in busan"

"what??"

"yeah and she wasn't alone. Busan officer saw her with a man in a car. And he said it was non other than the famous ceo jeon Jungkook and the rival company of park corporation"

"why are you bringing park company here. Jack? Whatever it is.. I'm going to busan right now"

Taehyung was about to rush to leave when Jackson said on phone

"listen Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook is somehow link up with the park jimin. As they were best friends. And i found it really fishy. That's why I'm also coming with you. There might be chances he kidnapped saerin to take revenge on his late best friend. As jimin's marriage was fix with saerin first before mr. Min broke it off and announced your wedding "

" I'm already waiting for you infront of your house in my car. Pack your bag and come fastly. I will share all the details on the way"

Taehyung nod his head as he said okay. And cut the call before packing up for quickly in a duffle bag and rush outside. But...

Byeol stop him by standing infront of him at the entrance door.

"leave my way byeol!"

"Taehyung if you go there you will be disappointed. Leave saerin. She's probably f*cking her ceo boyfriend—"

"Byeol! " Taehyung pushed her. Pining her on the wall. While death glaring at her.

"one word about saerin. I will forget we were ever friends"

Taehyung said through his gritted teeths, before rushing outside to Jackson's car.

Byeol stomp her feets looking at Taehyung droving off, ignoring her once again.

"you will regret this Taehyung!"

She open her phone and dialed someone's number while smirking.

"he's leaving to busan"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.5K 34
Y/n is a courtesan but her life changes once she steps inside the royal palace. She not only changes the fate of the King but almost all the royal m...
345K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
71.1K 2.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...