Sonya x reader

By tmr10sonya

A story about y/n, a girl who shows up in a box on day only to find herself with no memory and in love with a... More

Authors note
The box
Sonya
Carving
Info:
Conspiracies
Campfire
Authors note
Jobs
Preferences
Swimming
Drawings and daisy chains.
The rookie
The maze
The maze (sonyas pov)
Out.
The scorch.
Maze (A)
Brenda.
Car ride
At last
A temporary cure.
Wicked
Without her
Notes
The plan
Authors note
Authors note
Gally
The plan.
The safe haven!
Our new life
Authors note
update

Jorge

889 36 16
By tmr10sonya

We were hanging upside down. Yay!

"Dammit!" Thomas said.

I'm not exactly sure what happened. We met a man named Jorge who asked us some really confusing questions and when Thomas didn't answer he kinda just tied us up.

"Well she didn't kill us." I said.

"Yeah but she stole your dog." Frypan said.

I gasped. "NOOOOOOO TORTOISE!!!" I yelled. I know I would get him back later but I was having my fun. "YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS!! THATS MY DOG!!!"

"Shut up y/n" said Minho.

"You shut up!" I said back.

"Just chillax!" Newt said. I laughed at his accent again.

"Just chillax!" I mimicked him.

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"You little shank!

"You little shank!"

I was having way to much fun. He shut up realizing I was just gonna copy him. I laughed at him and flailed my arms a bit just for fun.

"Hola Hermanos!" Jorge said who decided to join the party.

"Hola old man!" I said "give me back my dog!"

"No can do. Brendas taken a liking to it and he has succumbed to her pets."

I gasped again

"YOU BASTARD! I TRUSTED YOU TORTOISE!" I yelled.

"That's a stupid name." Jorge said.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked.

A few people snickered.

"Anyways, I have a few questions." Jorge said asking us some more weird questions.

"Is it just me or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho said.

"Wheeeeee!" I said as I wiggled myself some more and got myself swinging a little bit.

"I think the blood rushing to her head is making her a little weird." Newt said.

"You're weird!" I said.

I think Jorge gave up and left.

"Wait I have an idea!" Teresa said a little bit later after watching me swing around.

She told Minho to push her to the side till she could reach the lever and get us all down. Her plan worked and we were about to get out of there when someone stopped us and pointed a gun at the group.

"I've got them here janson!" He said.

Shit. wickeds here.

A gun went off and we all flinched. Somehow nobody got hit. Instead the man fell flat on his face. Brenda stood behind him with a gun in her hand.

"Come on!" She said and turned around and we followed her.

"WHERE IS MY DOG!" I yelled not quite over the joke.

"Oh my god y/n shut up!" Newt said.

I brushed my hand over his face to shut him up. He looked at me weird. I smiled back at him like that was totally normal and we kept walking.

As soon as I saw tortoise he trotted over to me and I forgave him for leaving me in the dust. For the second time.

Jorge led us to an open window with a zip line.

"You have a zip line!" I asked.

"For emergencies only." He said.

"Pffff boring." I said. I picked tortoise up and stuck one of my legs through the loop.

"Hold on here." Brenda pointed to where she wanted me to hold on.

"I cant." I said.

"Yes you can just do it." She said

"No Brenda. I can't. If you didn't see earlier I'm missing a hand and can't hold on." I said and lifted my bandages arm up

She and Jorge looked at my stump and blinked a few times.

"Just wrap your elbow around here." Jorge said finally snapping back into the moment.

I did that and went flying through the open air. I wish it could have lasted longer. It felt kinda nice. Tortoise gave a few barks of joy and I laughed with him.

A few others came behind me but Brenda and Thomas didn't come.

"BRENDA!" Jorge called as an explosion went off

"Holy shit!" I said and ducked.

"It's fine. She's fine. She'll keep Thomas safe and meet us at Marcus's" he said and walked passed us.

Who's Marcus?

———————————————————

Marcus was a prick that's who he was. We found Brenda and Thomas passed out at a party. Apparently they had been drugged.

Jorge was interrogating Marcus trying to find out where the right arm was.

I decided that I liked both Brenda and Jorge and they could be trusted.

I sat down on the floor in a corner and started thinking. Tortoise was in between my legs facing me with his head on my chest.

I started thinking about Harriet and Sonya.

God I missed them.

I thought about all the things we did in the glen.

I thought about When Harriet tripped because I tied her shoelaces together when she wasn't looking. You better believe I was running for my life after that.

When Sonya and I climbed up a tree and watched the sun rise in the morning. That was the only exception I made to mornings. She made them worth it.

Or When Sonya tripped and spilled her food all over her. I saw her and tried not to laugh in case she would be offended but she bursted out laughing and so did I.

I remember when Sonya and I sang with each other durning the bonfire. How nice that sounded. I had those songs playing over and over in my head ever since then.

I felt tears slip down my cheeks. I was always fine until I thought about it so I tried my best not to but now that I had the tears just kept coming. I was quiet so no one noticed luckily.

God if Sonya was here I would kiss her.

Did I actually just think that?

It's true though. I probably would. Or at least I would want to.

I wiped my tears and sniffled a little bit.

Maybe I was just making everything up. Maybe they were all dead and I was just holding on to the fact that they could be alive so that it wouldn't hurt so bad. More tears came.

I felt someone sit next to me.

"You ok?" It was aris.

I shook my head. I was really not ok.

"Want to talk about it?"

I thought about it for a minute before deciding that I didn't want to talk about it. But I wanted to hear about my friends.

"What were they like when I was gone?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Who?" He asked.

"Harriet. A-and Sonya."

"When I first came they were sitting next to the wall. And Sonya was.. she was shaking. I-I think it was because they had just found Amy's body and she knew that it was you who had hidden her. Also I... I think they," he sighed "I think they thought maybe the same thing had happened to you. Sonya didn't really work. She... she just layed down in the grass a lot. But Harriet worked. She worked to much. She put a lot of effort into it. I think it was to stop thinking about you. Neither of them ever really ate. Maybe a bit but never as much as they really needed." He said.

It hurt to hear that. To know they were hurting because of me. I shouldn't have followed that stupid device. I shouldn't have looked at that stupid dead griever. I should have stayed with them.

"They really loved you." He said.

That was the last straw. I started to tremble and my sobs were no longer quiet.

Aris rubbed my back as I put my face in my hand. I realized that everyone was watching me.

"Sorry." I whispered "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Someone said and I wiped my tears with my stub and my other fully functional hand. Tortoise gave me a lick and I gave him an affectionate pet.

Then I stood up and Jorge patted me on the back.

"Let's go find them." He said and guided me outside.

A feeling in my gut told me not to get my hopes a up but I couldn't help it. He sounded so sure.

We hopped in a car and began driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 881 31
DISCONTINUED! ❝ do you remember me? ❞ ❝ yes.❞ IN WHICH, they fall in ...
4.2K 118 11
Newt moves into the small town of Beacon Hills with his little sister Sonya. He doesn't remember anything about the first 14 years of his life. Only...
27.5K 473 26
"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just so afraid we're never going to come back from this." In this last and final chapter of their story, Rosa...
15.4K 364 15
❝we made it.❞ ❝bye bitches!!❞ Subject B2: The killer Subject A5: The glue dystopian au female oc maze runner newt fanfic. #1 in Sonya (03.26.21) #1 i...