GUESS WHO GOT 1000 FOLLOWERS-

By moonwatcher71

what. What. WHAT. W H A T. More

idk

this special is gonna be freaking long and if you read all this i love you

229 18 24
By moonwatcher71

On December, 2017 (probably right after Christmas) a person got a wattpad account on a Kindle my grandma bought me to read books (yeah sorry Grandma I didn't).

A few days later, this person wrote a story called...The Winterwatcher Story.

YEAH EXACTLY LMAO. (This frantic obsession continued into making a winterwatcher army and a whole lot of winterwatcher fanfics, but everyone liked glorybringer more so I goodbye, winterwatcher—)

Here's the first chapter (no I will not publish the whole book because it makes me want to drown in a lake) because I feel like it-

Before you start, I am ashamed of myself. For actually writing this. Like. What. And publishing it. I was not in my right mind at December 2017. (It's not like I'm in my right mind at this moment, but I can swear that I was crazier then)

Ready?

Start-

Winter. He's here. With me. I'm staring into his eyes.

What a great way to start a story. Right.

"Moon," Winter said softly.
"Winter," she said cautiously. Why do you have to be so complicated? Why do you always leave and then come back? Why do you have to be nice and not be nice at the same time?

GOD STOP THINKING IT'S MAKING ME CRINGE-

Why do you have to be in my head all the time?

Ma'am, you need to get surgery. First, go to the hospital. And then go to a mental hospital. You need treatment in both.

Moon reached out and hugged him tightly. Let's just enjoy this moment. His scales are touching mine. His coldness pressing my coolness. He's with me for now. He won't leave. At least for now.

DID I WRITE- PFFT-c o l d n e s s p r e s s i n g m y c o o l n e s s-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- kill me now-

It seemed like forever. Qibli shifted his scales uncomfortably. "Um.....we have things to do, guys," he said. They broke apart, embarrassed. Qibli met her eyes curiously.

Qibli is the only sane one in this fanfic.

Great. Now he thinks I like Winter, not him. Well, I guess I do. It's just....confusing.

Moon stop acting like a damn Young Adult main character and get yor priorities straight-

Winter met her eyes, too. They weren't curious; they were startled and questioning. They locked eyes for a minute.

Stop locking eyes AND GET TO WORK.

Qibli cleared his throat loudly. They looked at him.
"So, Moon, where's Darkstalker?" Winter said, suddenly serious and cold.

Yeah because it totally makes sense. Hug‐locking eyes- Y E L L I N G. Sometimes I wonder what kind of person I imagined Winter to be, because dude...this isn't how you get a girlfriend.

Oh, no. Now he will yell at me.
"He's not a monster, as you think," she said quietly. "He's...my friend."
"Moon-"
"He is! Aren't you a bit like him? You left us at Possibility b-but we gave you a second chance! Darkstalker needs a second chance too!"

Oh my God yes Moon let's just shut our eyes for a minute as Darkstalker makes his father cut his own tongue open.

"Moon," Winter said. "Listen. That's fine, as long as you're happy. I just want to keep you safe. He....made my tribe sick. They all have fever, and now everyone's dying, one by one. I....."
Moon looked at him. Darkstalker? Can it be true?

A very cringe line that comes after. It's a line that makes me want to dig a hole and die in it.

"......don't want to lose you too," he added quietly. Qibli fortunately hear.

"Qibli fortunately hear"- This sentence did not grammatically make any sense but who cares it's a wattpad fanfic.

Moon stared at him, shocked. Every doubts about Darkstalker vanished; instead, she was filled with hopefulness.

GOD. NO. *sprays water* SHUT UP.

Can he possibly like me back? Is that....possible?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Winter stared back. Moon filled with confusion. She felt her heart beating faster than ever. Her breath caught in her throat. She slowly blinked. Winter looked away.

Oop girly does all this describing and he l o o k s a w a y- somebody take Winter into Getting the Main Character #101 Class because my boi needs it-

"You can come with me to convince him to stop, or at least talk to him," Moon offered.
Qibli's head jerked up. "Which one of us? If we all go together, it might looks suspicious."

L o o k s s u s p i c i o u s- (Canon Qibli is smart. 2017 me, however, is not. Well, I'm just not smart in general oop—)

This is a test. Choose between Enter and Qibli.

The new main character: Enter. This is now an Enterwatcher fanfic.

"Of course she means you, Qibli," Winter muttered, his wings sagging.

It's kind of amusing to imagine Winter with his wings sagging. That's just weirdly funny. Maybe it's the word "sagging". S a g g i n g.

"Winter, can you come with me? Qibli, can you stay here just in case Anemone and Kinkajou comes back?"

Translation: you stay here because you'll just GET IN THE WAY OF WINTER AND ME

Qibli avoided her eyes. "Yes," he said quietly.

If I was Qibli I would be like, NO BITCH I'LL MAKE YOU MINE

I'm sorry, Qibli. I truly am. But please understand that I love Winter. I don't want to choose. I don't want anyone to be disappointed or heartbroken. But I know who I want to be with.

And it's Winter.

Yeah nobody cares now shut up.

-end-

Now erase that from your head and let's get to questions right away because I don't want to read that ever again. (If you guys want it, I guess I can try the second chapter someday)

I wrote this when I just got a thousand followers, a couple months ago probably, and I was looking through my drafts and thought this was funny—

Maybe we can have a Q&A session in the comments..? About me/my books/whatever! I'll try to answer whenever I have a chance! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
87.1K 258 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
38.5K 840 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
176K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"