Fox Clan (Vi x Male Reader) (...

By Disasterfast

Vi is from the Fox Clan. And your from the Oni Clan. Both of your clans were wiped out by a great evil. Even... More

The last of the Oni and Fox clan meet
Nightmares and The demon
Duel
Motivations revealed
From Bad to Worse.
Fade Out
Training
A New Ally
Apollo
Morning *Smut*
Capture
The Fall
Greif, Remorse and Loss. (Smut)
Battle on the Bridge.
Crushing Blow
The Void
Change of Heart
A little bit of hope (smut)
Escape
The attack
Epilogue Part 1 *Smut*
Epilogue Part 2
A New Darkness

Final Fight

435 3 2
By Disasterfast

*from Y/n pov*

You charge at Perfect Shadow and put the katana back in its scabbard. He punches you square in the side of the face and you counter with a kick to the side. While hes disoriented you take the chance to throw him through one of the buildings. He struggles to regain his footing and you go in for a final attack when out of nowhere a massive winged creature attacks you from behind.

It pulls you away from Perfect Shadow and bites you in throat. You try to pull it off but Perfect Shadow tackles you to the ground. You try to ward off the two of them but its no use. The winged creature swoops down and tears of the armor of the spectral figure surrounding you.

Perfect Shadow grabs the gaints head and slams it into the ground over and over. All the sudden the sky above you begins to glow a bright pink and a massive lighting bolt hits the flying creature.

Y/n: Drift!

Drift lands on the ground and flings a massive lighting bolt at Perfect Shadow and Perfect Shadow gets off of you as he recovers from the blast. You grab Perfect Shadow and hoist him over your shoulder and throw him into the lake across from Misty. He seems dazed at the moment and you take the time to go over to the group.

You step out of the giant purple figure and run over to Vi. You two embrace in a passionate kiss and you lull away from each other. You hear Perfect Shadow let out a groan dignaling hes getting up.

Y/n: Sorry I have to go so soon Vi, and Thanks Drift.

D: No problem.

You enter back into the figure and jump over to Perfect Shadow. Hes gone, but then put off nowhere he trips you and grabs your leg throwing you into Misty Meadow. You smash through the clock tower and you hear him crash to the ground. He goes back to his normal sized form and you make the purple giant dissapate. You jump down from the wreckage of the building.

Ps: Y/n why dont we stop the fighting now and join forces.

Y/n: How about I fucking kill you. Your a monster who commits nothing but atrocities. Both of our journeys may end here but I am going to bring you down.

Ps: Death is the only journey left for you Y/n.

Y/n: Well death would be quite the adventure.

Perfect Shadow runs at you and you you both jump at each both of your fists connevting with the others face. You going flying back smashing against a car and he goes through a glass window. You sit dazed and watch as he gets up and gets a metal pole off the ground.

Ps: You are a real pain in my ass!

Y/n: *chuckles* Well I aim to please.

He gits you in the stomach with the bar and you fall to you knees. You cough up blood and he hits you over the back. You get kicked in the stomach and he laughs maniacally. You watch as he walks over to you with the metal bar and raises it over his head.

Ps: Get ready Rift Master. Your demise is here.

The bar cuts through the air towards yoy, your eyes squeeze shut as you prepare for the final blow but it never comes. You open your eyes and see Kondor standing in front of you with the bar through his chest. He gslls to the floor and you catch him as he struggles to breathe.

Y/n: Why would you do that Kondor?

K: Im sorry about your clan kid, I really am. Ive changed and I want my father dead. Enough have died by his hand.

He clutches your hand and puts something in it. A cherry blossom seed.

K: Thanks for changing me kid...

You see his soul leave his body and the jacket deflates as there is nothing there now. You weep for the changed man. His sacrafice for you so you could beat his father. Something deep inside of you snaps and you fly into a feral rage.

Y/n: He was your Son you peice of shit!

Ps: And he chose to die!

You run at him and tackle him into the ground repeatedly punching him in the face. He grabs your hand and throws you into a fountain. Blood trickles from a cut on your head but you carry on. You push hik to the ground and two pink lightning strikes blast him in the chest. You look and see Drift and Vi rushing towards you.

V: You ok?

Y/n: Yeah.

Fade rifts beside you guys and grabs your shoulder. Perfect Shadow stands up and walks slowly back towards everyone.

Y/n: How do we stop him?

F: Use a powerful Rift on him.

Y/n: I have hardly any energy left.

Fade gets behind you and places him hands on your back and you feel a sparking sensation. You feel more energy flood into you as the sparling continues. Drift does the same thing with Vi and the both of you look at them with confusion.

D: It's time to pass our power down to new users.

Y/n: Vi hold him back while I rift him.

V: Ok!

She blasts him with a powerful blast of lightning and he gets pushed back. A massive rift cracks the sky open and begins to pull stuff in. Perfect Shadow befins to get on his knees and plead.

Ps: Please I can five you anything, piwer, riches, my kingdom, amything!

You power the rift up and he begins to be tore apart by its power forces. He screams as his body gets tore apart and ripped from this dimension. The rift brightems and you begin to feel wozy. The last thing you remember before blacking out is the bright flash of rift illuminating the island....

*a few days later*

You wake up and raise up super fast. Your in a hospital room amd you call out to Vi. She rushes in and immediately wraps you in a bear hug.

Y/n: Think you can get me put of this bed?

V: Sure can.

You stand up and walk out the door into the waiting room of the hospital. Drift, Fade, Catalyst, Swift, and Rox are all there. They all run to you immediately and they all take turns hugging you. You see a little girl sitting in one of the chairs holding Kondors jacket and blades.

She sniffles and wipes her nose of the sleeve of her jacket. You walk over to her and bend down on your knee and look her in the eyes.

Y/n: Are you ok?

Vi grabs your shoulder and shakes her her head. Telling you not to talk to her. You pat her on the shoulder and walk out of the hospital and are suprised by what you see. A whole cherry blossom forest amd japenese style buildings.

Y/n: What happened here?

V: That rift you made pulled a whole ancient japenese village onto the island.

Cherry petals dance from the tree and your immediately reminded of Kondor. The sky is clear and the air smells fresh once more.

Y/n: How long are rebuilding efforts gonna take?

V: Ok so get this, the rift also seemed to reverse all the damage Perfect Shadow caused. Weird I know.

You hear children playing and the sound of cars and trucks running.

Y/n: What about the dead?

V: They didn't come back...

You hand your head and feel tears roll down your face. Your breath hitches as you sob and you bury your head into Vi's hair.

V: Hey what's wrong?

Y/n: I beat him, its a victory to us but still a lose to people the people who died or their family.

V: You cant save everyone, the ones who you did save will forever be grateful. Now its been a long couple of weeks lets get some rest and relax.

*that night*

You get drawn outside and hear voices. Several of them, very familiar, then it strikes you. You see them standing in the light of the moon. Mother, Father, and your little brother.

F: You really did it son.

Lb: Didnt think you had it in you nerd. Haha just kidding.

M: Were proud of you son.

Y/n: Thanks you guys.

Their figures wipe away in the moonlight and you stare up at the stars gazing into the sky. Vi walks up behind you and wraps her arms around you. She stares at the stars with you and you look deep i to ger eyes as the stars reflect off of them.

Y/n: I love you Vi.

V: I love you to Y/n

You kiss umder the canvas of the night sky letting the time slip away in a breeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 32
Lily is high school student with a traumatic past. In order to cope, she goes into little space. When Lily is a little, she is timid and shy...but sh...
915K 55.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
64.6K 1.3K 33
Nothing too see here folks, just go on with your day, or read this your choice. There's not that many Zeke Fanfics (That I could atleast find) so ha...
2.5K 317 9
جئون‌جونگکوک، امگای سال دومی کالج... در دیدار دو مدرسه‌ی رقیب در یک فستیوال ورزشی، آلفای حقیقیش‌، کیم تهیونگ سادیسمی رو ملاقات می‌کنه. هرچند خودش از...