His EX-HUSBAND (JINKOOK)

By caseylove01

EVERYONE, MEET MY WHORE HUSBAND, AND HIS BASTARD CHILD, WHO I WAS THINKING WAS MINE. REMEMBER THIS SLUT'S FA... More

disclaimer
1: STOP HIM CALLING BASTARD
2: There is no place for you here
3: I HATE YOU
4:If you ever loved me
5: What have I done?
7: I will help you, but I have conditions.
8: GUILT
9: saviour
10: slums & son
11: Ignored
12
13
14: meanie
15:Your sorry mean nothing
16:NOT READY TO FACE IT
17: HE IS YOUR SON!
18: Detective's call
19:Where did I go wrong in loving you?
20: Meeting Jungkook's mother
21: Meetings
22: CULPRIT
Trailer of Chapter 23:
23:YOU DID NOT
24: "HIS" revealed
.
25: PAST

6: Memories or Nightmare

9.2K 387 57
By caseylove01

(Jungkook’s dream)

“Hey Jungkook, meet my brother Seokjin.” Jungkook looked at the most beautiful person in front of him. The moment his eyes landed on him, he fell in love with him. It’s like his beauty has bewitched him. He decided this man would be his forever.

.

.

.

.

.

Jin: “I am sorry Jungkook, I know you really like me, believe me I think I also like you too at some point but please you need to understand, we can’t be together. The difference between us is too much. You are an idol, you are rich, educated and you also have a loving family but I am totally opposite of you. I am orphan Jungkook. A small waiter at some hospital. I am not rich like you. I didn’t even finish high school. You parents will never welcome someone like me in their family, who don’t even know his own origin. And the world will never accept our rel-

JK: I don’t care. I don’t care, what would my parents think or the world would. The only thing I know is that I love you. And you are the one for me. I promise you, you never have to worry about those things. Just be my boyfriend.

….

….

…..

….

“They were on a beach. The cold breeze was hitting their skin. The moon was shining with its full ability along with twinkling stars, making the moment more memorable. Jin was holding the flowers Jungkook given to him smiling at Jungkook. Suddenly Jungkook kneeled down in front of Jin, taking out something from his pocket.

“Will you marry me Kim Seokjin?”

Jungkook said as he open the lead of small box, smiling at Jin. Jin was surprised, tears were flowing from his eyes, sliding down his cheeks. It was the best birthday gift he had ever received. He wiped his tears, which can’t seems to stop.

“yes”

The moment Jin said yes, Jungkook smiled and took a ring from box and placed it on Jin’s….

….

….

….

They were standing in front of their family and friend in the church. Taking their woes for their secret marriage. Both were dressed in white tuxedoes looking all gorges.

“Will you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Seokjin as your husband?”

JK: I do (JK said smiling at Jin)

“Will you, Kim Seokjin take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?”

Jin: I do

Jungkook leaned down to kiss Jin.

Jungkook and Jin were in their bedroom. All room was decorated with roses and candles. Jin was sitting infront of Jungkook on their bed. Suddenly Jin take something from under their bed, which was wrapped in gift Paper. Jin handed it to Jungkook with a big smile on his face.

Jin: Jk, Here, Your anniversary gift from me.

Jungkook pecked Jin’s cheek and taken the gift from Jin’s hand. He looked as how Jin’s smile was getting more wider as he was opening the gift, making Jungkook more curious of what Jin could have get for him.

The moment Jungkook open the box, Jungkook stand up abruptly on the side of bed and looked at jin with tear stained face.

JK: Really?

Jin nodded with the biggest smile. And the next moment he knew he was in the air as Jungkook has picked him up and swinging him up in his arms. Jungkook stoped in the midway, placing Jin on the bed carefully.

JK: We should be careful. We have our little baby with us now.

(Jungkook said placing a hand on Jin’s flat stomach and kissing Jin.

.

.

.

.

JK: Mark my word Jinnie. It is boy.

(Jungkook said to Jin as they both were on Jins monthly checkup to the hospital. Making Jin rolled his eyes

Jin: Yeah, Yeah. You feel it. And I could feel that it’s a girl and I will name her Byeol.

(Jin said with a smirk)

JK: No. Its him. and I will name him Tae-Hwan. You will see. If I am right, I will name our second child.

(Jungkook said with a smirk)

.

.

.

.

.

“Believe Me Kookie. He is not your child. You could not trust that Seokjin. You know he grew up in the orphanage. These things are normal for him.” Jungkook’s mom said to angry looking Jungkkok.

“MOM,Why won’t you believe me. It is my child and I am sure of it. And Jin is not like that. I trust him.” Jungkook said nth time to his mother.

“If you trust him that then, why are you disagree for DNA test?” Mrs. Jeon said, smirking st her son.

“Okay, but promise me you will accept Seokjin after the test came positive and promise me Jin will never know we are doing this test behind his back.” Jungkook said.

.

..

.

.

.

Mrs. Jeon: See, (She throws DNA test paper infront of him).I told you , you cant trust people like him. Now se what he had done behind your back. That bastard is not your son.

.

.

.

.

.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. THERE IS NO TRAP. IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WHORE AROUND BEHIND MY BACK. WHAT WERE YOU LACKING JIN? I PROVIDE YOU HOME. I PROVIDE YOU MONEY, COMFORT, EVERYTHING. FUCKING I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE IF YOU WANT. BUT YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT JIN. YOU PLAYED WITH ME FOR MONTHS. YOU MADE ME FOOL INFRONT OF THE WORLD. I FEEL LIKE A FOOL WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF YOU ALL THESE MONTHS, FOR WHO, THIS BASTARD.

.

.

.

.

.

Jin: DON’T CALL HIM THAT. HE IS YOUR SON. Please. (SOB) Believe me. (Sob) for once, look at him, hold him in your hands. (Sob) Everyone calling him names Jungkook, from the moment he is born.(sob) Tell them he is not bastard. He is your son. Please. For once.

(Jin said between his cries. His son was also crying by constant yelling)

JK: I DON’T WANT TO SEE THAT BASTARDS FACE IN MY LIFE.

.

.

.

.

. “EVERYONE, MEET MY WHORE HUSBAND, AND HIS BASTARD CHILD, WHO I WAS THINKING WAS MINE.  REMEMBER THIS SLUT’S FACE. NEVER FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM”

.

.

.

.

JK: I will come. But I have condition.

Jin: what?

JK: Lick the shoes of my driver.

.

.

.

Dr.: Oh really. But Mr. Jeon. I am sure he is your son, because the test won’t be 100% percent compatible unless you are his biological father.

.

.

.

.

“Oh looks this is that Seokjin. Whore husband of our Jungkook.”

“How could people like you even exist?’’

“Bitch”

“Whore”

“He should die.’’

“Where is that bastard son of yours you whore?”

.

.

You were the one who declare me as whore in front of whole world. You were the one who bring this misery to me and my son.

.

.

.

I am sorry Seokjin. Please forgive me Jin, Jin please.

Jin, please once.

Jin

Jin

JIN

JINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN………………………

Jungkook wake up frantically from his dream, with heavy breathing, sweating everywhere and tears continuously flowing from his eyes. He could feel someone was comforting him. He looked around. He was in living room of their apartment that he shared with other BTS members. He didn’t remember how he came here. The last thing he remembered was dashing out of hospital and went to bar.

“Jungkook?” he looked at the person who was calling him. It was Yoongi. In fact all of them looking at him in worry. He looked at Yoongi, but quickly divert his gaze. How could he met his eyes with Yoongi and tell him it was all lie? The DNA test was fake? The baby was his? How could he tell Yoongi that the brother he declared as dead for him was actually innocent? How could he tell them that the person he called whore in front of whole world was actually a purest and innocent? How could he told them that the baby they call bastard and didn’t wanted to his face once was actually his child? How could he meet his eyes with them when he himself was ashamed of his own calling his only son bastard for years?

“Jungkook? Why are you crying? Tell hyung, what is it? Why did you drink this much Jungkook until you passed out like this? “They were asking questions continuously. But Jungkook got up abruptly and went inside his room and closed the door behind before anyone could enter. He started to scream and crying while smashing everything on wall that came in his hand out of anger. Scaring others who were still in living room. They all dashed towards Jungkook’s room, hearing those loud noises and Jungkook’s screaming and crying.

Jimin: JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DOOR. JUNGKOOK.

(Jimin screamed while banging loudly on Jungkook’s door. Others were doing same also but Jungkook was not listening anything.)

Yoongi: JUNGKOOK, OPEN THE DOOR AND I WILL OPEN THE DOOR WITH KEY. JUNGKOOK

(Yoongi yelled on top of his lungs, startling every person present there.)

(Hearing Yoongi’s voice, Jungkook stopped. And slide down along the wall, crying while holding his hair in anger. He was not ready to face Yoongi. He was not ready to face anyone. He took phone from his pocket and dialed Taehyung’s number.)

JK: I WANT TO BE ALONE. DON’T DISTURB ME.

Jungkook said before Taehyung could say hello and cut the call immediately. Crying hysterically remembering everything he had done to Jin and his son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
2.5K 187 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
9.5K 219 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
23.4K 1K 36
Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smuggler of country. Eventually, traced loc...