Beatrice The Queen

By AngelDayal

Beatrice Regio, is the Owner of the Moon group of companies . One of the most successful company of the wor... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Author note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Notice
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

Chapter 20

2.5K 86 1
By AngelDayal

**Beatrice's  POV **

I was shocked when they basically ignored me. I was also relieved.
Ercole must have told them . 
We had our lunch peacefully and them went to our classes which was with Malcom  and to my dismay Isla was also in this class.

  (time skip) 

Finally school was over and I went home with Hayden as Dom said to come home so that I can meet my other "cousins".  

I really didn't want to go but I had no other choice as my friends were busy.

As soon as I entered I heard voices from living room . I tried to go to my room quietly. Keyword tried. 

When I was stopped by an overly sweet voice. "Who are you? and what are you doing here?" Asked none other than Everly.  

"I can ask you the same thing." I asked  in monotonous voice. 

"This is my house and my brothers live here"she said emphasizing on the word 'brothers'. 

"I can almost say the same thing ".I replied. 

"What do you mean by almost. ?" she asked. 

I was about to reply when we were interrupted by Ercole. 

He gave me a frown and then her a sweet smile. 
He was about to say something when I interrupted him. 

"I have some work so I'll be in my room." I said  and went to my room . 

I locked my room and then took out  the letter that I recieved few hours ago in my locker. 

First I thought that it must be a letter or a threat from one of the students but then I saw a drawing on it .
It was a Phoenix  . It was drawn very lightly and it can only be seen when you turn the enter in a specific way. 

I opened it and started reading it. 

'Dear Queen. 
I hope you are fine. Im sorry that I was not able to keep in touch  . 
I just got informed that you are back with your biologicals.

I'm sorry I couldn't come to tell you in personal but pay heed ,be careful around them.

If you want to give them a chance I suggest that you visit here first.

Rest is up to you. 
Just remember I am always there for you.

Your happy guy ;).

I had a smile when I finished reading it. 
It was from Felix. His name literally means happy so he call himself happy guy.

I burnt the letter after remembering the address that he asked me to visit.

I wonder what will be there. I thought to myself.

I was about to search for the address when I someone knocked on my door. 
 "You are required downstairs ." said someone and left. 

I groaned loudly as I was not in a mood to face anyone. 

 (The conversation between Beatrice , Alex and Zachary is through the earpiece. ) 

"What in the hell do they want. !" I asked loudly. 

"You have a guest aside from your cousins. " informed Zach.

They are still keeping an eye on the Regio's.  

"I wonder who it would be. ? I said. 

I walked down and heard familiar voices. 

Three of my cousins and one other deep voice of a man. 

 I walked towards living room from where the voices were coming . 

My presence was first noticed by Hayden and Blake who were standing with a pained expression on their faces probably seeing their real sister so close with their cousins instead of them.  

But  when they saw me their face brightened and they gestured me to come near them. I went with a smile. 

Dom saw me and introduced them to me.

"Beatrice I want you to meet our cousins Claire , Isla and Everly. Isla is Theo's twin." 

I only nodded. 

The man was sitting with his back facing towards me. 

When he stood up and faced me my eyes widened a little bit. 

What the hell is he doing here ? I thought to myself.

"Vince ." I said acknowledging him. 

"Beatrice " he replied. 

Everyone was looking at us weirdly probably because we greeted each other as formality which it was.

"You guys know each other. ?" Dom asked . But none of ùs said anything. 
"He is our uncle from our mother's side." Said Dom.  

Just then  Leonardo entered. Vince and Leonardo hugged each other .  
Then they all started talking to each other.

I was still standing while the Regio's were busy with their cousins and Leonardo ,Vince and Dom were busy talking.

I tugged the sleeves Blake and Hayden who were both uncomfortable sitting there gaining their attention. 

They both looked at me. 

I motioned with my finger to go upstairs to my room. 

They both nodded  their head and we went to our room. 

I locked it . 

"Why do you lock it?" asked Blake. 
"I love my privacy". I replied. 

"So how long has this been going. ?"
I asked to both of them.

"What ?" asked Hayden.

"You know your sisters being Regio's sisters" I asked. 

"Umm… three four  years later after you were taken."

I was shocked. 
Wow they were quick to replace me I thought to myself.

There was silence for few minutes when Hayden said "its fine now were used to it" he said with sadness in his voice.

Then we chatted randomly.

It was quite hard listening to them when Alex and Zach were also bickering about what will they have for dinner.

After few hours we were called for dinner.

I sat between Blake and Hayden.
Everyone was having a small talk except me.

I was busy listening Alex and Zach having an argument about who knows me better when Leonardo  cleared his throat to gain my attention.

I looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"I heard that you two already know each other "he said .

"I- yeah-umm.." Vince started stuttering. 

"We met when he came for some work at the orphanage . "I replied.

"Oh okay . " he said clearly not convinced with my answer.

I finished my dinner and went to keep my dish.

I excused myself and was about to go to my room to search about that address when my phone dinged indicating I recieved a message.

'Airport . Plane landed.' It was from Zach.

What it meant was Kevin(Santiago's nick name only used by me) and Delilah have arrived. They were in China because some mob was creating a problem for our client and they were only available at that time.

"I'm going out ." I said and went towards the door .I opened the door when I heard two questions .

'Where are you going?.'

' When you will be back?'

"Airport "

"Three hour max" I said and went out.

I walked a distance when I saw Alex's car. I hopped in and we went to the airport. Behing us Sam was in her own car which was a black matte color Audi. 

**Domenico's  POV **

When she came down she stood with Hayden and Blake. I was quite  suspicious of her and them because she treats them good and they treat her like her sister.

I know there is nothing  wrong but previously when girls would come claiming that they are our Beatrice Blake and hayden would not even talk to them.

......................

When I introduced her to our cousins she only gave a nod .

I was about to introduce her to Vince when they both acknowledged each other as a formality.

"Vince" she said.

"Beatrice" he replied.

These kind of greetings are done when either their is awkwardness or enemity between two parties. 

I was able to detect awkwardness from Vince's side but she,  she was like she has locked all her emotions.

We all were engaged among ourselves when I saw Beatrice,  Hayden and Blake going upstairs probably to her room.

......................

During dinner we all were making small talks while she was sitting quietly .

Dad cleared his throat to get her attention .

She looked at him .

"I heard that you two already know each othe" he said as I told him while Vince excused himself to recieve a call.

"I- yeah-umm ..."Vince started stuttering. One could easily tell that he was nervous.

"We met when he came for some work at the orphanage ."  She  replied cutting Vince's stuttering .

"Oh okay ." Dad said clearly not convinced with my answer giving me a look that said 'look into it'. I gave him a nod.

After finishing her dinner she excused herself and was about to go into her room when she checked her phone and went towards the door when two questions were directed towards her 

'Where are you going?.'

' When you will be back?'

The first question was from Ercole. 

Second one was from me.

"Airport "

"Three hour max"

She replied according to the questions and went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 322 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
70.7K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
629K 14.3K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
2.9M 83.9K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...