May death never stop you

By frerardlover22

Book 3/3 my last book in this frerard series please go back and read the first two the sharpest lives and hou... More

Nothing looks as good in the morning light
This is book 3 !
Look through a childs eye
My angel
Take me to church
Is this actually happening?
mine yours and ours
The new chapter (im back??)
Live and let live
Hiya!

I gave you wings to fly

175 15 4
By frerardlover22

Gerards pov "I have wings Frank? What are you talking about?" I look at him but he just looks slightly behind me. I walk over to the mirror and realise that behind me there are two black feathered objects I reach up to touch them ... Soft... I try to make my self control them. They lift up slightly then star to flutter softly making a soft humming sound I lift up slightly in the air. I realise and start laughing "frankie ... I'm .. I can ... I'm flying" laughing again I turn to face him. He's laughing as well "yes you are gee" he says with a nod and then he reaches up and touches them and kisses me softly on the lip slowly and passionately I feel his arms around me and our bodies fit perfectly together, "I love you so much baby" I say he moves away slightly but our foreheads are still touching he whispers "I love you two my angel."

~le slight time gap~

I hear voices coming from the kids room and I look over at Frank " you can't tell them until we can prove it." he nods sadly and gets up "I'm gonna make them some breakfast. Can you eat ?" I shrug I hadn't really tried but at the mention of food my stomach starts to grumble. "Umm I think we should try, I'm starving" I follow him down the stairs but I have an idea. I fly over the banister trying to keep my wings quiet I land just before Frank get to the bottom he turns to face me and jumps slightly "gee! You scared me" he says giggling i Kiss him on the head and laugh with him. I grab his hand "let's go come on!"
~~~
Hi guys :) leave me a comment if u enjoyed this chapter and please vote thank you xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
565K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...