Pure love

By bhfbbdbf

This is story where two lovers are separated by war they will have challenges but this is far far the hardest... More

Pure love

Pure love

3 0 0
By bhfbbdbf

From that day on i spent every day with him we got closer and closer we were inseparable.Until finally I got the courage to tell him I loved him and if he would become my boyfriend. My hands were shaking my voice was quivering I didn't know if he liked me the same way.
" Noah I have felt this way for a long time basically since we met but would you like to be my boyfriend and start a life together" there was a long silence and I started to think i had said the wrong thing which made me shake even more. Then he answered
" of course I have felt the same way to" hearing him say that made me tear up I ran and jumped into his arms and our lips touched our first kiss was amazing. Dopamine flooded my body making me feel amazing.

A month later my life changed for the worst he had signed up for the war to fight.he didn't tell me until the very last day because he knew I would get upset which I did.
" why didn't you tell me!" I said filling with rage "you could die"
" I want to fight for our country" he said Calmly when he said that I knew it was what he wanted i didn't want him to go.the morning came so quickly for me I went downstairs to see he had made breakfast he made pancakes. He had put flowers in a pot. Once we ate it was almost time for him to go I rushed into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. He promised he would write to me everyday so I would know he was safe and still alive.
" I promise I will write to you everyday I will not miss a day he assured me"
" ok" I said nodding because I was sobbing to much to say anything I managed to get out 3 very important words
" I love you" I said
" I love you to" he replied giving me a kiss on the cheek and then getting into the car as I waved to him I was suddenly consumed by sadness. I was like this for the whole day.

My mum tried to help me the best she could but no one could help every since he left I have become very isolated.The first few days were the hardest for me because I knew they were the most hectic and less likely he was going to survive then I snapped out of it I knew I can't think like that I kept telling myself he will survive.

He kept his promise and he wrote to me for 365 days 1 year and I replied to them all. I was so excited for tomorrow because that is when the war ends and he can come home. I was so relieved that he was alive the love of my life was coming home to me. That night I got a knock at me door at 12am at night I opened it to say a middle age man holding a telligram I opened it and read that he had died by being blown up by a bomb. My heart sank I dropped to the ground and just sobbed my eyes out. I was heartbroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 13.9K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
919K 54.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
462K 26.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...