Countryhumans Academy

By dalagang-scorpio

Ello. This is a fanfic of my countryyyyy. This is gonna be a Fem!Philippines x Sunshine harem. More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Art
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Human Form
More art
Rewrite?

Chapter 2:

537 18 63
By dalagang-scorpio

Philippia's POV:

I was landing from the private Jet while on a call with Kuya Del and Kuya Martial.

Del: -And be careful, some countries can be dangerous to mess with-

Martial: -But if any of them cause trouble, just call me and I'll beat their sorry a**.

Philippia: Opo kuya, pero I need to go na. I'll call you tomorrow. Bai!

Martial: -Oh and also don't-

I left the call. 

I took a deep breath, and sighed. So much hours on that plane, it's making me dizzy I can barely walk. (Yin: Hmmmmmmm, Jet lag maybe? Philippia: HOI DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL)

(Timeskip to da school)

Welp, I gotta go find my room. Room 30 huh? Let's see..... Room 26, 27, 28, 29, -got it! 30!

I entered the room. Omg, it was HUGE. 

"Hey there!"

I turned to my left, but not fast enough and I was tackled in a hug. 

"INDONESIA! MALAYSIA! LET PHILIPPINES BREATH, YOU TWO ARE SURROUNDING HER!!"

At that, both of them removed their arms and I was able to get a look at the owner of the voice.

But then I tripped on something, and prepared myself to crash to the ground, but then realized I hadn't fallen yet.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was face-to-face with.....

"Kuya Vietnam!"

"Hey, Phil."

I then got a better look and realized that my face was WAY too close to his.

Philippia: Oh ummm, sorry kuya.

Once I got back on my own feet, I looked around me.

Indo: Awww, Vietnam, you yelled at us for hugging Phil but you got to hug her too!

Vietnam: I was just catching her! What did you expect me to do, just stand there and watch as she falls?

Malaysia: Mhm. Suuuuure buddy.

"ជំរាបសួរអ្នករាល់គ្នា!!"

Philippia: Atte Cambodia!

Cambodia: Hey Phili! So, you're my roomie- oh, hey Vietnam, Malay, and Indo. 

Malaysia: lookie here, half of ASEAN in one room!

Cambodia: Yeah! I should go look for the others!

Indonesia: 10 countries in 1 room? I don't think so. It's probably just us 5 in this room.

Philippines: I wonder if the other 5 are also in the same room.

Vietnam: Probably.

(Timeskip, 1am)

🇺🇸America's POV:🇺🇲

My stomach growled. Dangit, I could really kill for a burger right now. Summer ended and school starts tomorrow. Technically later today, but who tf cares. Here comes a new year of hell.

Room 31. Same old, same old. Shared along with me, My brothers Canada, Australia, and NZ.

I walk over to sleeping Canada.

Ame: Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

Nada: What do you want Ame.

Ame: Join me for a burger.

Nada: Why should I?

Ame: Because you're awake now anyways, let's go.

Literally dragging Nada down the stairs for some food, I hear beautiful singing. And I guess he heard it too because he started to stand up.

"🎶Ili-ili tulog anay,

Wala diri imong nanay. Kadto tienda bakal papay. Ili-ili tulog anay.

ili ili tulog anay wala diri imo nanay kadto tienda bakal papay Ili-ili tulog anay.

mata kana tabangan mo.

ikarga ang nakompra ko. kay bug-at man sing putos ko. tabangan mo ako anay..

kay bug-at man sing putos ko.. tabangan mo ako anay...

ili ili tulog anay

wala diri imo nanay kadto tienda bakal papay

li ili tulog anay🎶"

Why do I feel like I recognize this song?

Nada: Did you hear that?

Ame: Yeah....

We wandered around to look for the owner of the voice. We made our way into the school's east garden to see a girl with Blue hair, red skin, and golden eyes.....

Philippines?

🇨🇦Canada's POV:🇨🇦

We were headed down to go out and have a snack somewhere, where Ame and I heard singing. We followed it to the east garden.

Nada: Hello?

She swiftly turned her head towards us.

Ame: It's the middle of the night, what are you doing up?

Philippia: I could say the same to yout two

Canada: We went down for a midnight snack.

Philippia: I came out for some fresh air. Ame: Wanna join us Philia?

She nodded and stood up. She was wearing what I guess was a white night-dress that flowed in the wind of the garden.

Her long blue hair was gorgeous.

Golden yellow mist flowed around her right eye, and blue on her left. It matches her flag.

With her hair and dress being blown by the wind, she looked like a heavenly goddess.

She started walking towards us, and she held her hand to me.

Philippia: I'm Philippia!

Nada: I'm Canada.

Philippia: You must be Kuya America's brother?

Ame: Yep, he is! Now let's go, I'm hungry as hell.

He said as he pulled both of us.

We eventually found a Mcdnalds. Open 24 hours. I feel bad for their employees.

Ame: I'll take a quarter pounder with BFF fries and chicken nuggets!

Philippia: O-o

Ame: I'm on a diet.

Nada: How will you eat ALL of that-

Philippia: Kuya America, can I have those fries?

Ame: NO, they're mine.

Philippia: But how will you eat all of that kuya? I mean, you are on a diet, right?

Ame: .....

Kuya Nada: She has a point bro. You'll gain much more weight if you eat ALL of that.

Ame: F I N E.

"Salamat kuya Joe!"

I tried my best to stifle a laugh as she snatched it away from him.

Nada: Hey, can I have some too?

Philippia: Sure!

Kuya Nada: T-Thanks!

GODDAMNIT WHY AM I STUTTERING?!

A/n: 

End of Chapter 2. Tune in for Chapter 3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5M 760K 55
Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, which won the Watty Awards in 2011! *** Dea...
677K 15.6K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...
419K 10.9K 61
in·fat·u·a·tion • /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something
95M 3.4M 83
If you're judging this book by its cover and title, you're already proving the point this story wants to make. Try to move past this satirical obstac...