DESIGNATED BRIDE. (Darkened B...

By Rachayetria

Life is twisted for everyone. Every day comes with a new edge, and every night you are left to wonder what tu... More

AUTHOR NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE.
CHAPTER 001
CHAPTER 002
CHAPTER 003
CHAPTER 004
CHAPTER 005
CHAPTER 006
CHAPTER 007
CHAPTER 008
CHAPTER 009
CHAPTER 010
CHAPTER 011
CHAPTER 012
CHAPTER 013
CHAPTER 014
CHAPTER 015
CHAPTER 016
CHAPTER 017
CHAPTER 018
CHAPTER 019
CHAPTER 020
CHAPTER 021
CHAPTER 022
CHAPTER 023
CHAPTER 024
CHAPTER 025
CHAPTER 026
CHAPTER 027
CHAPTER 028
CHAPTER 029
CHAPTER 030
CHAPTER 031
CHAPTER 033
CHAPTER 034
CHAPTER 035
CHAPTER 036
CHAPTER 037
CHAPTER 038
CHAPTER 039
CHAPTER 040
CHAPTER 041
CHAPTER 042
CHAPTER 043
CHAPTER 044
CHAPTER 045
CHAPTER 046
CHAPTER 047
CHAPTER 048
CHAPTER 049
CHAPTER 50 (BONUS)
Epilogue
SECOND BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

CHAPTER 032

11.1K 520 68
By Rachayetria

VIVAAN.

myluv
Hey!!  What are you doing?

A message popped up in my phone as I was reciting all the work in my laptop. I looked at my phone as I hold it and sat back on my chair. Resting myself. 

missing you badly...

I texted her back as waited for her response.

C'mon honestly?

Why?

If you aren't busy?  Can I meet you?

Of course yessss!!

Okay Ill wait for you at leftlane CCD

I'm running there already.

I said to her as I stood with my jacket as I was to rush out.

"It's already been week. And you don't responded to my any messages." Kiya came in from the door with no one interrupting her.

Where the fuck is everyone.

"How did you came inside?"

"Are you back together with her?" she asked me rejecting my question, turning me enraged.

"I told you we were never separated."

"Thats why you were having a fling with me for a month?"

"What fling? I went to have coffee with you once? And we were having fling? Come on! Have some dignity! " I asked her frustrated of her constantly throwing herself on me.

"You were going out with me for an entire month!"

"You are fiancee of my brother. How can you even think I would go that extends with you after what you did?"

I use to like this women. Like this woman more than anything in the world. My days and my nights were her.

But now I can't bare to look at her anymore. Even breathing the same air as her is making me feel that I'm betraying Heer.

"Why does it matters? We will be husband and wife just for name. I want my real love back Viv!"

"Real love?" I asked her with scoff as I looked at her coldly.

"Forget the love. I don't even want to waste my emotions on despising you." I said something that Heer says as she smiled.

"Really? So why were you finding a paid woman for all this time? I know. Because you are still hung up on me."  she said as I laughed at her guts on herself.

"I'm not hanged over you anymore. I already have met the love of my life. The one I love to the extent which I never thought I was able to cross. Earlier I didn't even know what love was until I met her." I said to her coldly as she scoffed.

"The love you are talking about is toying with you. She doesn't loves you. To be exact she doesn't love anyone. She is acting. Everything is just an acting. She is pretending about everything. Even with her sick family. She doesn't even cares about them. Not an ounce. "

"Enough! What the hell you even know about her?! "

"More then you at least. You know I have the strongest power when it comes to check about someone.  This is all just a game of hers."

"Just get out Kiya!" I said to her immediately furious on her mistake she made today. How can she say these things about Heer.

Acting? She is struggling everyday and I have seen it with my own eyes.

What does she think she knows?

"I want to save you from her trap. Viv. Nothing more,"

"Vivaan! My name is Vivaan" I said to her with my finger pointed at her.

"Look-"

"Not a single word more Kiya get out!"

"Do you want to talk to my agent he will tell you everything. Trust me!" she again said as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room. And threw her out.

But.

Why do I have a little uneasiness in me.

From what I know Kiya. She never speaks without ground.

Shut up! Vivaan. How can you even make this thoughts cross over you.

This is her plotting. Just plotting her little game.

Don't believe it.

I then checked my phone which had her missed calls.

"I can't come," I said to her as soon as she picked up call.

"Are you okay?" hearing her voice just flushed every stupid things from my head as I rested myself on the wall. "Vee? "

"Kiya came at the office."

"Oh, and? You guys banged hard?" she asked me over my down voice as I smiled.

"Nothing... Just she usually throwing herself on me and I backing of," I lied to her. Out of all the days. She not once touched or threw herself on me. She was talking with distance between us. Like she was really say-

Just block this things from your head Vivaan.

"Why? Are you mad?" I asked her trying to be playful when I was totally not in the position to be.

"Did you guys get intimated?" she asked me question over mine as I laughed.

"Why you will only get mad if we did?" I asked her again playfully this time my head feeling a little lighter.

"No," she said as I raised my eyebrows. With little shock.

"Really?" I asked her instantly at her response.

"It's not like your first time with her. " she said about me and Kiya as I was little disappointed "And don't forget I have seen you with a girl on your lap. Remember?" her words though sounded more like a complaint then understanding.

She was mad.

"But Heer?"

"Hmm? "

"I have never got intimated with Kiya." I told her as there was silence on the other side. "Heer?"

"You guys were together. How come not?"

"I've never dated her"

"What?" she asked with a shock as I realised i have never told her about anything with me and Kiya.

"I'll tell you everything after we will visit Daadu," I told her as she was again silent. "By the way why did you wanted to meet?  What is urgent?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to meet you. It's already been week since last time. So I wanted to see your face." she said as I too wanted to see her so much.  Since I had skip an entire day last time I have been working like a crazy this week that I didn't had any time to meet her.

"Did you miss me?" I asked Heer with a smile that she wanted to See Me.

"Ummmm? I don't know if I missed you or not. But yes I was craving your tight hug so much, like that day. It felt good. "

"That's what missing is like crazy!" I said as I giggled at her cuteness.

"Well then maybe I did. " she said as I chuckled. "Then say it."

"No?!!"

"Say it "

"Okay. I ... Missed... You " She said as I laughed she was sounding like I was asking her to commit crime at police station.

"Now say My Dear Vee"

"Really? Get lost! " she said as she hunged up. As I laughed and that remembered

God. I haven't convince her dad yet.

~

------------------------------------------------------------

Who is wrong who is right how to decide??

Do you think Heer is playing game??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 55.5K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
170K 5.5K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
145K 4.4K 26
"Marriage can be frightening, especially when we are young. But what happens when a girl is forced to get married against her will due to family pres...
207K 10K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...