๐๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž...

De peachymaximoff

๐๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž: the key hormone that produces feelings of love, euphoria, and pleasure "you make me feel li... Mais

00, dopamine
01, a part of me is you
02, active sex life
04, keeping us sane
05, deserves to know
06, always been wicked
07, she was
08, someone i never met
09, ghost stories
10, move your hands
11, somebody i used to know
12, the parts of us lost
13, and the ones we did lose

03, not too unlucky

7.8K 256 202
De peachymaximoff

"WHAT TOOK YOU TWO so long?" Frypan asked as Daphne and Trinity walked into the cafeteria, sitting down at the table with all the Gladers.

"Love, you look exhausted." Newt whispered while she sat down next to him, resting her head in her hands as she rested against the table. "What did they do to you? Daphne—"

"I'm fine," She cut him off, leaning her head on Newt's shoulder, the blond wrapping his arm around Daphne's shoulders. "I've written the answers to so many equations, I feel like my fingers are gonna fall off. I'm dizzy, I feel like I'm gonna vomit from how long I've been staring at a screen."

"Okay, do you want me to get you water or something to eat?" Newt offered, brushing some hair out of her face gently and Daphne shook her head. "Are you sure?"

"Water, please." Daphne said softly and he nodded, kissing her forehead before he stood up, walking away from the table. "Who are all these kids?"

"Kids from other mazes." Winston answered and Daphne's eyes widened.

"Seriously? Oh my god." She mumbled. "And here I was thinking we were special."

"So, what special thing did they do to you two?" Minho glanced between Daphne and Trinity.

"Peed in a cup, answered hella personal questions." Trinity listed.

"Personal questions?" Minho looked at her.

"Sex life questions." Trinity answered bluntly and Daphne gave her a look as Newt sat down next to her, eyes wide.

"Sorry, what?" Newt questioned, looking at Daphne. "Actually?"

"Yeah," Daphne nodded and Newt handed her a bottle of water. "She asked the last time we—"

"Oh my god, you're serious." He mumbled.

"So the last time Newt and Daphne shucked, probably the helicopter ride here." Minho smirked and the couple rolled their eyes.

"Do you actually think that we can't control ourselves?" Daphne mumbled and Newt smirked at her.

"Wait, why would they need to know those things?" Winston asked hesitantly.

"This one I can actually answer," Daphne sighed, rubbing her eyes. "To make sure we don't have any STDS, to make sure we're not pregnant—"

"What?" Newt and Minho exclaimed in unison and the sisters let out laughs.

"You're not, right?" Minho looked at Trinity.

"No!" Trinity shook her head, rolling her eyes. "You dumb shank, we had sex a year ago! If I was pregnant, the baby would've been here by now, idiot!"

"Hold on, what?" Daphne's voice raised slightly, her jaw dropped in shock and her eyes wide. "There is so much to unpack here."

"You two shucked?" Newt questioned, a surprised look on his face that matched Frypan's and Winston's.

"Would you all relax?" Trinity rolled her eyes again. "It was a year, one time, I repeat, one singular time, a year ago. We were both drunk off Gally's shucking moonshine."

"I knew it." Daphne mumbled. "I knew it. I'm always right."

"Yes, you are, darling." Newt agreed and Minho rolled his eyes, glaring at him. "What? Am I supposed to do disagree with her? She's never wrong."

"And you didn't tell me?" Daphne looked at her sister.

"No, I didn't tell you," Trinity shrugged.

"I told you." Daphne replied.

"The first time, yeah," Trinity reminded. "The other times I could just tell by the marks Newt made on your neck like he's a shucking vampire or something."

"Was it good?" Frypan asked.

"Frypan!" Trinity and Minho yelled.

"Clearly not, since they only did it once." Newt smirked.

"Newt!" Daphne scolded.

He shrugged, "What? I'm just saying, ever since we did it for the first time, we haven't stopped."

"You need to stop talking immediately." Daphne demanded as Minho stood up from the table, walking over to Thomas who had just entered the room.

"Nene, you're not— Right?" Newt whispered to her.

Daphne gave him a look, whispering back, "No, I'm not pregnant, we're fine. The lady said that if we weren't told anything, we're fine."

Standing up from the table, she sighed, "Okay, I'm hungry now, I'm getting food."

"I'll go with you before Frypan or Winston ask me another question about sex." Trinity stood up, the two sisters walking away from the table.

"What happened?" Daphne asked.

Trinity gave her a look, sighing, "Really, Daph?"

"The whole Glade was waiting for you and Minho to get together, Trin." Daphne admitted. "Why was it only once?"

"We were drunk, really drunk, neither of us remembered what fully happened." Trinity explained. "And when we woke up, we both just agreed that it's better to pretend it didn't happen."

Daphne nodded, understand as she grabbed an apple. Trinity smiled slightly, shaking her head, "Besides, I think I'm more into girls anyways."

"Fair." Daphne shrugged, smiling at her sister proudly as the two walked back, seeing two unfamiliar boys sitting in front of Newt. Thomas and Minho walked back to the table with the girls.

Sitting down next to Newt, Daphne began to listen in on the boys' story. "And there was this big, loud explosion, and these guys came out of nowhere. Started shooting up the place."

"It was intense." The other added. "They pulled us out of the maze and brought us here."

"What about the rest?" Newt spoke up, wrapping an arm around Daphne. "The other people left behind in the maze, what happened to them?"

"I don't know. I guess WICKED still has them." The boy answered.

"How long you guys been here?" Trinity wondered, sitting next to Minho, who grabbed a grape from her plate.

"Not long. Just a day or two." He said, looking over his shoulder. "That kid over there has been here the longest. Almost a week."

The other boy smirked, "His maze was nothing but girls."

"Really?" Minho questioned and Trinity gave him a look.

"Some guys have all the luck." The first boy shrugged, glancing at Daphne and Trinity. "Seems like you boys didn't get too unlucky though."

"I definitely didn't." Newt whispered and Daphne smiled at him.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Ladies. You all know how this works. If you hear your name called... please rise in an orderly fashion, join my colleagues behind me... where they will escort you to the eastern wing. Your new lives are about to begin." The group turned around at the sound of Janson's voice. He stood at the front of the room, opening his clipboard. "Connor. Evelyn. Justin. Peter. Allison. Squiggy. Franklin. And Abigail."

Daphne looked around the room, confused by the disappointment on all the kids' faces.

"Now, now, don't get discouraged. If I could take more, I would. There's always tomorrow. Your time will come. Go on, eat up." Janson walked out of the room.

"Where are they going?" Daphne questioned, looking at the two boys.

"Far from here. Lucky bastards." The first spoke.

"Some kind of farm. A safe place. They can only take in a couple of people at a time." The other answered.

"Do you know anything else about the place?" Daphne asked and the boys shook their head.

"What matters is that it's safe, Daph." Newt reminded and she looked down at her food, nodding.

-

The Gladers walked down the halls, led by a security guard before they stopped at two doors. The guard opened the first door, stopping when Trinity tried to enter.

"What?" Trinity questioned, crossing her arms and the guard opened the other door, gesturing for them to go in. "Really? Separate bunks?"

"I bet you it's because of Daphne and Newt." Minho smirked, entering the boys bunk. "See you girls in the morning."

Daphne looked at Newt, who was already inside the room. He gave her a smile and she nodded, giving him a smile back.

The sisters walked into the room, the guard locking the door behind them. Daphne sat down on a bottom bunk, Trinity jumping to the top. "You gonna be able to sleep, Daph?"

"What?" She looked up at her sister, who peeked her head over the ledge of the top bunk.

"You've slept with Newt for the past two years," Trinity reminded. "You always told me that because of him, you didn't have nightmares."

"I'll be okay." Daphne mumbled.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

220K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...
544K 13.3K 20
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ everyone has a fear of her, but Thomas is determined to know more about her. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...
209K 5.3K 65
โ I just wish you could see the way that I feel about you.โž โ Show me.โž - EDEN had spent the whole of her life, that she remembered, trying to find s...
62.9K 1.7K 37
โ€ข-๊’ฐเฆŒโœžเป’๊’ฑ-โ€ข disยทconยทnecยทtion noun: disconnection the state of being isolated or detached. Newt x Male OC Maze Runner series Based on the movies โ€ข-๊’ฐเฆŒโœžเป’...