My Transformers OC's

By SeanJaeb

These are my Transformers OC's, they will appear alongside existing characters in my Fandoms. They're charac... More

Dodger
Starflare
Gulfstream
Thomas Fowler
Harpoon
Titania
Turbowing
Powerslide
Stetson
Solarella
Nitro Glycerin
Razor
Steelshell

Roadflare

186 1 0
By SeanJaeb

Roadflare used to be a student at Iacon University along with her best friends Titania and Turbowing.  With high marks in science, medicine and technology, she seemed destined for a fine career in Cybertron's science counsel.  Unfortunately, the war would cut her academic life short and bring tragedy to her social life.  After joining the Autobots, she discovered a natural ability for marksmanship, which would aid her on Cybertron and Earth, where she would find herself joining Team Prime.  While she gets along with her team just fine, one team member seems more.... special to her.

Name: Roadflare

Gender: Femme(female)

Faction: Autobots

Description/Colors: Slender build with door wings, same height as Bumblebee and Smokescreen.  Colors are Silver(primary), Black(secondary) and Grey(tertiary).

Weapons: Blasters in each arm, carries a relic called the T-Blaster.

Personality: Smart, Quick-witted, Kind, loves racing, Sisterly relationship with Arcee and Gulfstream, internal struggle with tragic past, possible relationship ........ Hmm.... 

Voiced by: Gina Rodriguez

Vehicle mode: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Images below but with Chrome rims

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...
20.8K 581 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
245K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...