Thats Not All You Are To Me|H...

By RadianceDivine

So ya'll liked my Hizzie Vs Hosie story and I liked writing it, so I decided to do a simular story. Hope and... More

Are You Serious
Welcome To Mystic Falls High
Supernatural Problem
So Pushy
First Time?
Insist
Sheriff
Weekend
Sun To My Moon
Exploration
No Longer
I Heard Kissing Helps With Health
Guilty
Suckers Guilt Tripped Me Into Making This
Jail Cant Keep Me

Bond Fire

252 11 14
By RadianceDivine

Chapter 12

Nothings better than actually sleeping, which was something Hope did that night spooning Josie.

Sure her heart wouldnt stop racing for a while, which Hope is still getting use too. Just like shes trying to get use to the fact that she wanted to kiss Josie last night.

"How are always up before me?" Jo asked, her voice raspy and beautiful like it always was in the mornings.

She stretched her arms and legs out, moving to face the ceiling. "I'm a morning person, I guess"

"I better get up and take a shower, apparently we're going canoeing today"

"Lucky us" The auburnette said sarcastically. "I'll get us some tea"

Jo shivered when her feet hit the cold hardwood ground, her arms now bare due to the lack of covers. She was wearing a tank top and it was freezing in their cabin. "You look hot in that" Hope complimented, mindlessly. Its something she'd normally do whenever her bestfriend looked nice.

"T-thanks" The girl gulped. Hope only just then realized what she said, the auburnette was seriously grateful for Josie not having superhearing.

She watched the brunette walk to the bathroom, the door not closing all the way as she turned on the water.

Hope watched through the crack as the brunette took off her shirt, the bones on her back showing. She was pretty tan and her bra was black.

The auburnette began to bite her lip mindlessly, watching as the girl slid down her shorts. Everything about her was perfect, and Hope was really liking the view.

She had gotten so distracted that she ended up biting her lip so hard it bleed and thats when she decided that it would be best to leave. Before her underwear get any more ruined.

Is this a normal thing? To stare at your bestfriend while shes naked and almost soak your underwear as you do? Hope wasnt at all sure it was normal, she never did that with Lizzie.

"Hope" Ethan said with a straight face, she just moved past the angered boy. Grabbing the stuff she needed to make her and Josies tea.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, following her. "Punch your sister?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Yes"

"I didnt think you of all people would need to ask that"

"Its none of your business who either of them sleep with" Ethan whispered. "Jo is my bestfriend" Hope turned to face Ethan "If shes making a bad choice, it is my business"

"You're saying my sisters a bad choice?"

"Yes, I'm sure there isnt anybody here who hasnt slept with her"

"You havent"

"I've only been at your pathetic school for a few weeks, besides I had my eyes on you"

"Had?"

"Yes, had" Hope grabbed both the cups "Bye Ethan"

It took Hope a while last night to realize she and Ethan wouldnt work, hes a human and shes a tribrid, one of her only kind. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, its too dangerous for the both of them. And Jo doesnt even like Ethan, she wouldnt want to make the girl uncomfortable.

"Josie! I got our tea" She sat the cups down on the table, looking around for the girl.

"Great!" The girl said from behind, wrapping her arms around Hopes waist. The auburnette giggled "How'd you get behind me?"

"Waited by the door" Josie wasnt dumb nor blind, she could see Hope staring at her earlier through the reflection in the mirror. And if that didnt tell you that someone atleast has a little bit of feelings for you, what does?

"Hopefully this tea is better than last times" Josie joked, unwrapping her arms from around the girl to grab one of the cups.

"Hey! Last time wasnt even my fault, they didnt have any sugar"

They both laughed, Hope could've sworn she saw Josie look her over. It was a quick motion which she wasnt sure of. "I told Ethan we're over" She mentioned "Not that we were ever together"

"Wait, really? But yesterday you were so torn up about it"

"I had time to think" She shrugged. "The Canoes will be ready soon, we should go"

"The teas good by the way" Jo said, passing Hope her jacket.

"Thank you"

********

Hope held the Canoe while Jo got in, the brunette held her hand out, insisting on helping the auburnette in return.

"You ever done this before?"

"Im a witch, whos dad is over protective. No, I havent done this before" She laughed.

"Me neither"

"Theres a first time for everything" Jo smiled, grabbing one of the paddles. "You dont need to row, I can do it"

"Yeah, no way thats happening"

They bkth ended up grabbing one paddle, pushing the Canoe together. They didnt get far before Jo was warn out. "Why do people like this?" the brunette huffed.

"I dont know but it seems pretty nice to me"

"Think we can use magic to get back?"

"Is there even a spell for pushing Canoes"

"Theres a spell for floating" Jo shrugged "Sure, I can maybe reverse it or something"

Hope quirked a brow "How'd you even learn a spell like that?"

"I do my own reading"

Josie hesitantly laid her hand on Hopes shoulder, taking some of the girls endless magic. She always got a rush when taking magic, it was a nice feeling and more strong whenever she took it from Hope.

She mumbled the words used for the spell, reversing them in her own way in hopes of it working how she wanted but instead it just flipped the red Canoe over, throwing Hope and Josie in the water.

Hope came up first, laughing as she ran her hands through her hair "I knew that wasnt a great Idea!" She huffed, looking around for the brunette. "Jo?"

She furrowed her brows "Jo?!" The girl hadnt come up so Hope did the one thing she could think of. The only reasonable thing actually, she went under the water, flashing her golden eyes in order to see more clearly in the dark.

She spotted the girl, swimming to the surface.

"Oh thank god" She huffed once her head popped up, just as Josies did. "You seem pale" Jo pointed out. "Yeah well, you scared me half to death"

"My hero" Jo giggled. "Its getting cold, lets head back"

"The Canoes still floating" The brunette pointed out. Hope looked up, her eyes widening. "Siphon form it"

"How?"

"I got a plan" Hope swam towards the girl, wrapping her hands around her waist. Jo felt a sense of warmth in Hopes arms, even with the water being freezing cold.

Mumbling a spell, Hope flew the two of them onto the Canoe. The brunette screamed with suprise. "I couldve done that on my own"

"Yes but I wanted to fly" Hope giggled "And to make sure your safe when this thing crashes"

Jo slowly put her palm to the Canoe, her hand turning red. She tossed her head back, Hope staring in awe at the girl.

The auburnette had almost forgot why they were doing this, until she felt the Canoe falling. She grabbed Josies waist, jumping off the Canoe with the girl so there was a less chance she'd get hurt. Jo was her number one priority.

"Im never going Canoeing again" The brunette whined "Worst experience ever"

She threw her shirt off, tossing it in the basket.

Hope turned around quickly. "Ill get in the shower" She mumbled, trying her best not to glance back at the brunette but she failed. And Josie managed to catch the act.

Okay, maybe it was time to accept she had some sort of feelings for the girl.

"Theres a goodbye party tonight, deep in the woods. It'll be some of Jades friends. Just a small thing" Jo shrugged, putting her book a side.

The two girls had been sitting on Hopes bed for about 30 minutes since the auburnette got out of the shower. "You want to go?" Hope asked. "Yeah, theres going to be a bunch of small games"

"Lets go then"

The brunette smiled, grabbing hold of Hopes hand. The auburnette quickly looked up making eye contact with Josie at the sudden touch. The only way they ever held hands was when fighting against a monster, it was a easy way of siphoning.

It didnt seem like a big deal to Josie so Hope just smiled back, letting Jo lead them to where the party was.

She wasnt wrong about the 'deep in the woods' part. They must've been walking for a good 10 minutes before Hope could even hear the voices. Then another 3 for Hope to be able to spot the few people sitting around the fire.

She wasnt going to say that was a hazard and it leads to forest fires. Not like she cared much, anyways.

"Josie, you made it!" The blonde smiled "And you brought, Mikaelson. This is our first time meeting, isnt it?"

The blonde held out her hand, the auburnette only took a glance at it. "How'd you meet Jo?"

"Shes in my last class, we hit it off one day"

"You hit eachother?"

"No, we connected and formed a great friendship."

"Oh, shes never mentioned you before" Hope shrugged, knowing Jade would never be as important to Josie as she was. "Really?" The dirty blonde turned to Josie. "Never had a reason to" The girl explained.

"Anyways, heres a few drinks. Its just bourbon" She handed them both a cup before walking towards a small group, it contained two girls and one boy with dark curly hair. It reminded Hope of Landon.

"Lets sit by the fire" Jo smiled, grabbing the girls wrist and dragging her to the logs. Hope caught on to the scent of the Machados before even reaching the area.

"Oh, great. Shes here" Maya rolled her eyes, one side of her face was covered in a purple bruise.

"Hope"

"Ethan"

"I'm Dana" One of the girls said, cutting into the awkwardness. "Head cheerleader, you've probably heard of me"

"No, I havent" Hope said sternly. "Oh" The girl frowned. "Can we play now?" One of the other guys whined.

"You two want to join?" Ethan asked. "Join what?"

"Spin the bottle" Dana cut in. "Unless you're not good enough for the game"

Hope blinked a few times while she glared the girl down, causing the blonde to quickly turn her head in fright. "One day you're glare is going to kill some one" Jo whispered. "Not soon enough" Hope mumbled back.

"Are you two playing or not?"

"Yeah, sure" Jo shrugged. "Wait what?" Hope looked at the girl in disbelief. "Its a challenge and I'm up for it, are you?" Jo asked her friend, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

They continued to stare at eachother, a war going on between their eyes. "Fine!" Hole caved "Join me in."

"What even was that?" Someone whispered.

Ethan spinned the bottle first, having it land on Dana who without hesitation made out with him infront of everyone.

They played like that for a while, Hope was mostly glad the bottle never landed on her. But she wasnt glad when it was Josies turn to spin. She had already gave one of the guys a chaste kiss and Hope nearly threw up just by witnessing it.

She didnt even realize when the bottle landed on her, she only realized the silence that came with it.

Next Chapter coming soon😃

1921 wordsy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 730 45
Written from Hopes POV.Hope is new in town, after fleeing New Orleans for a better life, Hope comes to the Salvatore School and locks eyes with one o...
10.8K 248 36
Josie has been in a relationship with Hope for 3 years now. Everyone believes that they're in love and they were the perfect couple. People wish they...
19.7K 523 35
A/U A/N: This fanfiction will be about Josie and Finch from legacies. In this, Finch will be a wolf and Josie will be a siphoner witch obviously. I d...
39.2K 868 70
Josie has been in love with Hope ever since they first met. What happens when Lizzie also develops a crush on Hope. Will their sisterly love win out...