Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Revenge is sweet (19)

6.1K 139 69
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Hope you enjoy!!😊

It's Tom!

"Severus what is happening," she whisper shouted. He smirked before looking behind her and she followed his eyes to see Lucius sitting in a chair in the opposite side of the room.

"Go stand in front of him," he demanded while pointing a finger at Tom. She was still confused out of her mind. "Severus what the fuck is going on?" She asked again. His eyes darkened as he grabbed the side of her jaw. "I said go stand in front of him. Don't, make me ask again," he growled.

She rolled her eyes and went to stand in front of Tom. He was bound to the chair with ropes around his wrists and ankles. It looked like he took a few punches to the face, hard enough to leave bruises but not hard enough to break his nose or anything.

His eyes were open and they landed on hers as she came into view. She was tense and hesitant since she had no clue what was going on. "Lily! Lily please help they have gone mental I tell you, mental," Tom pleaded.

Her eyes fell to his before quickly looking back up into Snape's. He stood right behind Tom as his eyes scanned her exposed skin hungrily.

"I hope your ready," Snape growled as he rounded around the chair that Tom was tied to. He stood in front of her, towering over her small body. Within a second her back was being pushed against his front while his left hand squeezed her throat tightly.

"Don't touch her you sick bastard!" Tom yelled. A deep chuckled rumbled from Snape's throat making her legs feel like jelly. His grip on her throat tightened.

"I'm going to tell head master Dumbledore about this you sick freak," Tom yelled.

Lily heard a chair move and looked up at Lucius, who was now standing right behind Tom. "Oh, and what are you going to tell him I did, Mr. Riddle," Snape chuckled darkly.

As she looked into Tom's bright green eyes she saw fear and disgust in them. "I'll tell him you raped her!" his voice had a hint of fear in it.

"Is that so Mr. Riddle. If you would please tell me the definition of rape," his voice showed only dominance and power. Tom looked around as Snape's right hand moved to her breasts taking them into his grip making her wince at the sudden movement.

"It's when you have sex with someone unwillingly," he spoke fearfully. Snape smirked and let go of her, going to face her. "Let's ask Ms. Fairwell?" he smirked as he stared into her honey like eyes. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked smoothly. She nodded slightly as she stared into his dark lust-filled eyes. "Use your words darling," he purred into her ear, his warm breath tickled the shell of her ear.

"Y-Yes sir," she answered shyly, her cheeks turned red in an instant. "Would you like to continue?" he muttered, his lips barely grazing against hers.

"Yes sir," she whispered, making him chuckle deeply. Lucius walked around Tom, now standing next to Snape. "Now let's teach this scumbag a lesson," Lucius hissed as his eyes bored into Tom's.

Snape agreed and he grabbed her shoulder and pulling her back into his chest. He wrapped his hands around her body and swiftly unbuttoned her white blouse. She shivered as he pulled it off her body tossing it to the side.

She was left with her pink laced bra and uniform skirt. All the men in the room had their eyes on her, making her cheeks blush red. "Your crazy! She would never do this! What did you do to her!" Tom shouted.

Snape chuckled and pulled out his wand and pointed it at him. "Silence and listen to the lesson, Riddle," Snape spat his name with disgust. He muttered a silencing spell and Toms voice died out, you could see his mouth move but no sound came out.

"I'll show you how much I want it," she smirked before looking back at the two men in front of them. "Please touch me, Daddy," she whined as she grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm closer to her skirt.

Tom's eye widened with disgust.

He chuckled as he pulled his wrist away from her. He quickly took a chunk of her hair and pulled her face close to his. "patience, slut," he growled into the skin of her face, making her legs feel like jelly.

"Y-Yes sir," she whimpered. He chuckled as he caressed her cheek with a soft but rough touch. He was quick to pull down her skirt leaving her in just her undergarments.

"St on the desk," he demanded as he let go of the grip on her hair. She complied without hesitation, she flinched as the cold wood of the desk made contact with her delicate skin.

She watched as the their eyes roamed her full body, taking ever single inch in. He knelt down in front of her and pushed her thighs apart, showing her soaked panties. He slowly started to kiss her thighs softly, making sure to cover ever part of her skin.

His finger hooked under the elastic of her underwear, slowly pulling them down her legs. She whimpered in want as her pushed her thighs apart once again, showing her soaked core to the men in front of her. "Look how pretty, is this what you want?" he purred, his breath tickling her soaked core.

"Sir P-Please," she whimpered. He soon complied with her plead and placed a small kiss on her clit before licking a long stride from her entrance to her clit, making her moan out. Her hands found the back of his head, pushing him closer to her core.

"Oh f-fuck yes," she whimpered, "that feels so good."

She could feel the grin on his face as he sucked on her clit roughly.  His left hand left her thigh and stuck two fingers into her, curling them into her G-Spot making her moan out in pleasure.

She felt her walls pulsate around his fingers, and he knows too. "Are you going to cum for me," he muttered against her pussy. She moaned out, telling him all he needed to know. Without warning he pulled out of her and pulled his face away, towering over her once more.

He growled as he pulled her hair, dragging her to the other side of the desk, bending her over it. Her eyes now stared into Toms as both men stood behind her. Lucius uncharmed Tom as Snape rubbed the skin of her ass. "What do you think about this Riddle," Lucius grinned as he look him dead in his eyes.

"What kind game are you playing," Tom growled. Both men chuckled as their hands collided with her ass making her gasp in surprise. "We are just showing you what real pleasure looks like, unlike what you showed her," Snape growled.

"I want you to count for me kitten," Snape purred as he smacked her again. "Two," she whimpered slightly. "I want you to watch as we please her to tears," Snape growled as he smacked her ass again, "three," she gasped in pain and pleasure.

They smacked her ass ten times before they let up, tears started to prickle down her face. "You did such a good job for daddy," he purred, "like such a good little girl," her cheeks turned red at his words.

"Thank you for the sir," she shyly spoke. He smirked as he grounded his hips into hers, his clothed erection grinding into her open pussy. "P-Please sir," she moaned.

"First I want you to take me down your slutty little throat like a good girl," he purred into her ear. He grabbed her from the head and pulled her to the front of the table before pushing her down her down to her knees, right in front of Tom.

"Now Riddle, you are going to watch her slutty little mouth take me down her throat, like a good girl. And your going to think about all the things you did wrong," he growled as he messed with the hem of his pants.

He pulled them down along with his boxers freeing his hard dick, making it tap her in the nose before grabbing it and leading it to her lips. "Open up princess," he growled as his free hand cupped her jaw.

She took a deep breath and parted her lips, before she could even finish her breath he pushed himself into her mouth. Lucius gripped her hair in a makeshift ponytail and started to push her further onto his length.

She started to choke and and gag on his length as her nose hit the skin of his lower abdomen. He held her head there for a moment before pulling her back giving a moment for her to breathe while Lucius pulled down his pants. He gripped her jaw as he pushed his length into her mouth.

He groaned as his tip hit the back of her throat. after a few moments of her choking on his dick he pulled out and yanked her off the floor before bending her over the side of the desk, her eyes on Tom once again.

"Ok princess, I want you to watch Tom as we fuck you senseless. Got it?" Severus growled as he grinned his hardness against her soaked pussy.        "Y-Yes, Sir," she whimpered as her eyes feel into Tom. She felt Snape's tip against her wet folds before he swiftly pushed into her making her moan out. He leaned over as his hands pressed hers against the desk, as he thrusted into her a bit faster.

"F-Fuck you feel so g-good inside of me," she moaned out as his dick brushed against her G-spot. His thrusts became harder and faster while her moans gradually turned to screams of pleasure.

"See Riddle, this is what real pleasure looks like, and soon you'll see that," Snape grunted in between thrusts, she moaned out as he stopped his thrusts as he felt her walls wrapped around him.

Her pulled out of her before flipping her onto her back and she moved out of the way and let Lucius stand between her legs. He grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed them to her chest before thrusting into deeply, making her scream as he slammed into he cervix.

"Your so tight," he grunted as he pushed into her till he was balls deep. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was lost in pleasure. He grabbed her hands and put them above her head as he thrusted into her harder.

"Mr. Riddle why do you think you are here," Snape asked while Lucius fucked her roughly.

"Because that crazy bitch thinks I raped her," he spat, Snape's eyes darkened as he moved toward Tom. He pointed his wand at his face. "Don't call her a bitch," he growled.

Tom flinched as Snape's wand pointed into his nose. "It's true! She is demential," he yelled. Within a moment Snape's lips muttered a spell and Tom was knocked out in the chair.

"Now let's finish what we started," Snape growled as Lucius pulled out of her, making her whine at the empty feeling. Snape laid on a desk and pulled her onto his lap before lining himself with her entrance before pushing into her, both of them moaning out.

Lucius brought his tip to her ass before pushing inside of her and quickly matching Snape's pace. He buckled his hips upward into her making her scream. Both men filled her completely making her moan in pleasure and pain.

"Y-You feel so good daddy," she whimpered as they fucked her roughly. She was on the verge of tears with how rough they were being.

"You disgust me," they heard Tom cry from in front of them. Snape smirked before thrusting his hips even faster. "Look who's awake, and ready to learn his lesson," Lucius mocked as he matched Snape's speed.

"Now your going to watch as we make her cum all over our cocks," Snape demanded while he brought his fingers to her clit, rubbing circles into it, bring her painfully close to her high.

"I'm g-gonna cum," she screamed in pleasure as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Within seconds she was a moaning mess as she came all over his cock.

"I'm close too," Snape breathed. "Please cum inside me daddy," she moaned. With one final grunt Snape filled her with his thick cum while Lucius filled her ass. She collapsed on top of Snape as her breathing was heavy and rapid. "You did such a good job, my little pet," Snape growled into her ear, making her cheeks burn red.

She slowly got off of her as her legs felt like jello.  "I hope you learned your lesson Mr. Riddle, to bad you wouldn't remember it," Snape growled as he pointed his wand at him.

He muttered a spell and Tom closed his eyes. Lucius was quick to untie him and brought him outside the room. "You can leave Riddle," she heard Lucius say to a confused Tom.

He left and Lucius came back into the room as he shut the door. "Thank you Severus," she muttered against his lips. Snape smirked as his lips barely touched hers.

"No need to thank me lovely," final his lips touched hers. She melted into his touch as his tongue grazed her bottom lip, she parted her lips enough for him to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

He slowly pulled away from her. "I-I love you Lily," he muttered. She smiled sweetly as she went to grab her clothes. Severus watched closely as she dressed herself.

"Let's go to bed my sweet," he purred as he picked her up bridal style. "Now say goodnight to Lucius, little one," he demanded gently.

She waved to Lucius, "goodnight Mr. Malfoy," she said tiredly. He smirked before leaving the classroom. Severus carefully walked her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed slowly.

"I'm tired," she whined. She chuckled as he laid next to her, his arm warped around her. He pulled her close to him, her head resting on his chest. "I know little one, I know," he muttered while placing a general kiss on her head.

"Now get to sleep, I know your tired," he whispered in her ear. She breathed lightly into the crook of his neck, as her hair brushed against his cheeks. He brushed her hair gently with his fingers as she slowly feel asleep in his arms.

"Goodnight, little one," he murmured into her head as she drifted off to sleep.

Please tell me if there are any misspelled words or grammar mistakes! Thanks!!🥰😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 2K 114
*SMUT COMES IN LATER YEARS!* Desiree Alcyone comes from a long line of powerful pureblood wizards. What happens when she makes friends with the most...
198K 5.1K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...
243K 6K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
5.1K 213 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...