Dark Love: Male Red Hood Read...

By DarkotheMapper

Male Red Hood Reader X DCAMU Raven Takes place in DC Animated Movies Universe (2013 - 2020) Death wasn't kind... More

Reader's and Raven's Profiles
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Prologue (FIXED)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
OC Profile
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Batman: Bad Blood
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IT'S Confirmed
Chapter 10
Not A Chapther But Its Very Important
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Justice League VS Teen Titans
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Tournament Announcement
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
VERY IMPORTANT (PLS READ!)
IMPORTANT!!!! (about Future Of The Book)
COLLAB BOOK
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Red Hood: The Lost Days
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Red Hood: Eternal
Chapter 30

Chapter 19 Part 1

9.4K 225 94
By DarkotheMapper

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 19 Part 1 - Little Trip

"I never met a strong person with an easy past." - Flickr

THIRD POV

6 years ago

"Okay Robin..."

Voiced said in the alley at crime scene where Batman and his New Robin are standing. It has been 2 weeks since news spread about new Robin in the city.

Batman: "What do you see?"

Batman asked his new partner as they looked at the spot where dead body was found, now marked with white tape.

Robin: "Um, crime?"

New boy wonder said as he has his hands on his hips while looking at the spot.

Batman: "The blood spatter. Remember what we went over in the batcave..."

Robin: "I don't... He was shot?"

Batman: "The angle on it is high, even with the fact that the victim was of average height and the wound was abdominal."

Robin: "So... So the guy who shot him was short?"

Robin asked as Batman kneelled and got his flashlight as he spotted footprints on the ground.

Batman: "I keep telling you, building a case isn't about a single moment. It's about collecting many of them and ending overlap. For example, there are some traces of footprints. Dress shoes. This could have been Cobblepot like we - -"

???: "Batman?"

Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department Jim Gordon walks onto the crime scene as he walks over to them.

Gordon: "Find anything? I can only convince my officers to look the other way for so long..."

Batman: "I'll need another ten minutes here, Jim. And if you can get me into the coroner's lab I can do an analysis on the victim."

Robin: "And then we'll stomp the guy who did this."

Gordon: "No. You'll restrain him and call me."

Gordon said strictly as he looks at the boy wonder.

Robin: "Sure thing, Jim."

Robin responded with a smile as Batman groans.

Batman: "Robin..."

He sighs as he gets up.

Batman: "... Go wait with the other officers."

He orders as he points towards the cop cars as Robin starts walking towards it.

Robin: "Fine. Let me know when there's some actual..."

He says as he walks out of the alley when he spots something.

Robin: "... Action."

Outside the crime zone, he sees someone wearing a jacket and... a domino mask as he looks at him Before turning back and going towards the another alley.

Robin turns around at the alley where Batman is before turning back where mysterious figure went.

Batman: "I think I have something, Jim..."

Back to the crime scene, Batman has found something.

Batman: "... There are some fresh traces of benzyl benzoate in the dirt. Whoever was here was also recently in the vicinity of the cosmetics planet on the south side... near Cobblepot's club. "

Batman concludes.

Gordon: "We'll stati on some units nearby to keep an eye on him. I'm assuming you'll want to question him first, you and... the boy?"

Batman stops as he turns to Jim.

Batman: "Is there a problem, Jim?"

Batman questions as this isn't the first time Jim was spectical of a kid sidekick.

Gordon: "I'm just... Your new Robin is a little rough around the edges."

Batman: "Robin has some challenges we need to overcome. But he's a good kid, Jim. He needs this. If he didn't have it... he'd head a path neither of us want."

Gordon: "I know. I can see it too. I trust you. You've earned that. I can't help but worry about him, is all. I just - -"

Gordon stops as he sees someone is missing.

Gordon: "...Speaking of... Whers'd he go?"

Robin is now standing outside the warehouse where he trailed down the mysterious figure.

He gets inside through the window as he sneaks in the dark befire jumping down. He looks around, but there was nobody.

Robin: "Dammit, I lost him."

He frustated decides to leave but then, an arrow is shot, going towards him, in which, Robin bends down as he avoids it in last second.

Robin: "Woaw!"

He looks at the arrow which was acutualy a taser arrow. Then another one is shot at him, which he dodges again, but he can't see where is the archer. He readies a batarang from his sleeve as he waits.

Robin: "Come on, Robin Hood."

He teases which works as another arrow was shot but he sees a glince of archer as he smirks as he caughts a arrow and then throws a batarang towards the archer and hita him, as a scream was heared. It seems his training paid off.

Before he can go towards the archer he was suddenly flip very, very fast as he falls on the ground as he saw a fast blur move fast him.

Robin: "Metahuman."

Robin guesses as he gets up. Blur passes next to him, but doesn't hit him. It does that couple of times more as Robin readies in a defensive style.

Robin: "Okay, Y/N. What did Bruce told you about Metahuman speedsters..."

Robin then hears blur coming towards him.

Robin: "Aim for legs!"

Robin then gets down as he plants his leg out which works as speedsters trips over it as he crashes into a wall in a dark, but good enough for Robin to see his figure which was a little taller then him.

Speedster groans as Robin gets up.

Robin: "Be lucky it wasn't banana peel because that would be really embarrassing"

Robin jokes as he smirks.

???: "That is very imppresive, but not very smart to follow someone into a trap."

He hears a voice as then something hits his head as he falls on the ground.

Robin: "Ow."

He holds he head as he looks up as a 3 figure was standing infront of him.

???: "You know, when I wore that suit, it didn't have too much black."

The figure wear a blue suit with a black bird symbol on his chest as he had a domino mask covering his eyes. Next to him was a... green person wearing black and pink suit with goggles over his head. And to the right was... a orange girl with long red hair and very... revealing cloths.

Girl: "Hello little friend."

Orange girl spoke to him as 2 other figure joined them. It was a Archer who wore red suit and hood and other was a figure wearing red and white suit with a thunder symbol on front.

Hood: "That brat, nearly destroyed my bow."

Archer said as he hold his bow which had a been nearly twisted in 2 parts.

Robin: "Wait, you are Roy Harper aka Speedy."

Robin said as he looked at now known Speedy as group gets shocked as Robin looks at blue guy.

Robin: "And then... Oh my god, you are Dick Grayson, first Robin!"

Robin pointed towards blue guy as everyone looked at him.

Green: "Wait your name is Roy."

Green boy looked at Speedy who crossed his arm and looked down.

Green: "And your's Dick."

He said as he looked at Dick who narrows his eye at Robin.

Green: "Wait, do you know who I am?"

He asked as he turned to Robin.

Robin: "No... And Why are you wearing goggles?"

Green: "Secret identity, duh. This one isn't so smart after all."

He said as he turned to others as Robin gets confused.

Robin: "... You're green..."

As he said that, Green boy is caught off guard by that statement as Spreedy, speedster and orange girl nearly started laughing at well played moment.

Dick: "Enough."

He order as he looked at Robin.

Dick: "Kid, listen. This is what are you gonna do..."

Batman: "You're gonna leave Robin alone."

They get scared as Batman jumps out of nowhere behind Robin.

Dick: "Ah... Hi, Batman."

6 years later, PRESENT

Febuary 2016

GOTHAM, 11:27 pm

It's night time in Gotham. Everything is not normal in this city at this time of night. Why? Well expect a lot of crimes always happening, there is even a worse thing than that.

It's very horrifing site as bigger shadows towers over 2 smaller ones.

That scene is... Red Hood feeding 2 street cats in an ally? Okay who wrote this shit is getting an crowbar to the face.

Y/N is seen crouching in his gear and jacket on while he is looking through his red helmet at the black cat and white cat eating the food he has gave them.

Then he hears somebody walking on a platform behind him. He turns around and sees that it was no other then his little greml - I mean brother Damian aka Robin who walks out of shadows.

Robin: "I didn't take you as animal lover, Todd."

Damian says as he jumps down from the platform on the puddle in the alley.

Red Hood: "Well you see, these cats are trustworhty... unlike some people."

As he says that, we can hear someone groan then sigh, but it wasn't Damian. It came from the com, as now we can hear someone talking over a com.

Starfire: << "Y/N, give Terra a chance already, it has been 10 months since she joined us." >>

Kori speaks on the com to him as Y/N gets up, but stays quiet.

Starfire: << "Y/N, you gotta trust her..." >>

He rolls his eyes at her comment.

Red Hood: "Kori, I don't trust anyone. That's count for you, too. I don't trust you even if it looks that I trust but I don't trust you."

He says as both Damian and Kori got lost at what he just said.

Starfire: <<"Just... Just complete this intel we found and report back to the tower." >>

With that, she signs off as now it's only Y/N and Damian.

Robin: "You wouldn't be feeding these cats here if we aren't at the location we need to be at."

Damian says as Y/N smirks.

Red Hood: "Yep. You see that apartment across there."

Y/N points out at a building as Damian follows his stare.

Red Hood: "Any seconds now, our "intel" vintness should exit through those doors any second - - "

Then doors open, as as Hood said, a teenager wearing a hoody and grey pants walks out.

Red Hood:" Told ya."

Then they start walking towards him.

Red Hood: "Now I will call him out by his gamer tag and say "Hi" and he will start running. Hey, 69MasterNoob"

Hood calls out as teenager as he turns around to look at them.

Red Hood: "Hi."

And immediately, teenager started running straight back into a hotel as Hood and Robin splited up.

Teenagers runs up the stairs and into the hallway as he runs towards other stairscase, but Robin is standing there.

Robin: "Too slow."

Teenager goes to turn, but he is met with a fist into his face by the Red Hood as he falls on the floor knocked out. Robin and Hood walk over to the knocked out boy.

Robin: "Really?"

Red Hood: "Sorry, force of habit."

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

The boy sighs in and out as he is coming to his senses as he hears footsteps walking closer to him.

When he finally wakes up, he looks up and sees Red Hood infont of him as they are on the parking lot of the apartment.

Red Hood: "You're alive, good."

Intel: "Oh my god, please don't kill me."

Red Hood: "We're not gonna hurt you kid... again, as long as you play nice."

Intel: "I don't know anything man, I swear."

He says neverously as Hood stops him.

Red Hood: "No, you work for Black Mask."

Intel: "I'v - I've never seen before nothing that."

He tells as Hood is iritated by his stupidness.

Robin: "He's lying."

Robin says as he walks down the stairs, annoyed too.

Intel: "Just let me go man, I swear I won't tell anybody."

Robin: "Tell them what? You don' t know anything."

Intel: "Well, you're Robin right."

He says as he looks at Robin who crosses his hands as boy looks at Hood."

Intel: "And you are, emm, you're..."

Red Hood: "Choose your next words very carefully."

Hood points to him as he tells in the high voice.

Intel: "Emmm..."

Red Hood: "Yes?"

Intel: "You're...you're...ammm..."

Red Hood: "You better not say it or there will be blood."

Intel: "Oh yeah, you're Nightwing."

As he says that, Robin burst into laughter as Red Hood groans as he facepalms.

Red Hood: "Every. Single. Time."

He groans out as boy joins in laughing with Robin. But then, Robin takes a knife.

Robin: "Give us infromation or I'll cut you like a bear rat."

He says agressivly but Hood hold him back.

Red Hood: "Hold it, easy, gizmo, easy, take it easy."

Robin: "Your techniques are friendly and ineffective."

Red Hood: "We don't torture Robin, we persuade."

Robin: "Then let's persuade him."

He says as he is has a knife near boy's throat.

Red Hood:" Hey. Get over here."

Hoods calls to him as Robin back away from the boy.

Red Hood: "No. Sit."

He points at the stairs as he turns to their intel.

Red Hood: "Look kid, just tell is what we wanna know, what were you there?"

Intel: "It was a drop, a drop, I need a money, but we were attacked by some people..."

Red Hood: "Attacked? By who?"

Intel: "I don't know man, but, but, I found something on one of dead members body."

Red Hood: "What?"

Intel: "Here, it's in my right front pocket."

Red Hood hesitates for a bit before sighing as he walks over and bends down.

Red Hood: "All right kid. Now if I reach in here, I'm not gonna find first gipsy roll in here or anything am I?"

Intel: "What? No."

Robin: "I don't get it."

Hood reaches in the pocket and takes a yellow cricled object with a letter H in the middle as he backs away.

Intel: "Said you aren't Nightwing so assuming you're that red guy..."

Red Hood: "He still doesn't know who I am."

Hood shakes his head as he has his hands on his hips.

Robin: "So what, he has a clue."

Red Hood: "Everybody knows who you are."

He says as he looks at him.

Robin: "You need to get over this."

He tells him as he walks over to the boy.

Robin: "I guess it's your luckly day, punk."

Intel: "I didn't think you were that small."

Robin: "Keep thinking and you will be smaller then me."

Robin says as he leads the boy away as Hood check the back of the object and sees the adress writen on the back.

------------------------------------------------------------

So i decided to remove 3rd part of this chapther and put it as begin of next one because well you guys waited to much (nearly a month) So here you go, but Like i said, 3 weeks of school is left and i want to pass with good grades

Bye for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 132 30
Brianna has been through more than you could imagine. From child to adult hood. She has lost so much, and has felt so much pain that most people woul...
1.8K 70 31
Alex's story is one of personal transformation and the complexities of human nature. From his early days as Sparrow, a hopeful and idealistic hero, t...
253K 9.6K 34
What happens when The deadly Red Hood is turned to an adorable Three Year Old! A deadly adorable mess. With no memory to his past, Batman and family...
103K 3.2K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...