Duality

By KAILIOFFICIAL

A miraculous fan fiction filled with adventure, drama and love. So there is a new cat in town. Will this chan... More

~hello there!~
~paris~
~river~
~heros~
~i think im in love~
~out of my league~
~copycat~
~its not the same anymore~
~paparazzi~
~video games~
~night changes~
~never enough~
~welcome to new york~
~finesse~
~swim~
~can i call you tonight?~
~call me~
~draw me close~
~war of hearts~
~cupid shuffle~
~loverboy~
~so this is love~

~little dark age~

482 23 222
By KAILIOFFICIAL

~adriens p.o.v~

Usually school makes me happy but.... Not today.
It is parent career day at school today... and you may think "adrien, your dads job is super cool! This should be fun for you" but no. He won't show up im sure he always flakes on these type of things.... He always flakes on everything.

I mean heck... the first time he has hugged me in like three years was in New York, and that was because I was doing what he wanted me to do. I was making him money. He never does anything unless it benefits himself and only himself. All he does is sit in his office all day, maybe I should tell the class that.

Once Sabrina's father finished talking about being a Paris policeman, it was kaili's turn.

She made her way to the front of the classroom carrying her phone and a Polaroid camera.

My mother was a photographer, and a seamstress. She loved to knit sweaters, she actually knitted the one I'm wearing today.

No wonder it looks horrible
Chloe mumbled.

Everyone glared at Chloe almost in sync.

She used to take pictures on a Polaroid but smart phones work just the same... everyone smile.
She held the phone up and took a picture of the class

      Who would want a picture of this scummy class. If you wanted a picture of me you could have just asked.
Chloe remarked

Actually I'm making a photo wall just like my mom did and I want a picture of all of  all of my friends.
Kaili said with a smile

You do realize that this is PARENT career day. Where is your parent?

My mom passed 7 years ago.

Well what about your dad? Or step mom? Surely one of your parents does something that isn't utterly useless

Unless you want to hear about a gambler or a prostitute I prefer to not talk about my dad and step mom.

The whole class went silent except Chloe who continued to mumble under her breath to Sabrina.

Shut up Chloe!
Marinette blurted out. I'm sure she heard what Chloe was saying since she was way closer to her then everyone else

Marinette! Be nice!
Her father scolds

Yeah,
Stay out of it dupain-cheing.

Chloe's dad just stands there and listens to his daughter, he doesn't even care that she is being rude to me or marinette.

No Chloe, you need to shut up. You are the one who is always being rude to people because it is your only personality trait besides having money.
Kaili responds in anger

It's not my fault you are poor and have no money.

Sure, I may have no money but that doesn't mean my family doesn't. Since all you seem to care about is success, my aunt owns the famous DuPont clothing brand and my great great grandfather was the founder of this school, but I don't care about that. It doesn't make me feel better about myself to know my family has money. What makes me feel good is the way my mom's photography showed the beauty of the world. She saw the beauty in everyone and everything. I bet she could've even see the beauty in you Chloe! No matter how hidden it may be.

Daddy? Are you just going to let this girl talk to me like this?

Now Chloe, the girl has freedom of expression.
Chloe's father responded

Ugh! Forget freedom of expression. Freedom of expression is ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!!

Chloe stormed out of the classroom

Kaili walked over sitting back down in her seat she connected her mini printer to her phone and printed off the picture. She had a bittersweet smile on her face while looking down at the photo. I could tell she was upset but I knew it wasn't the time to say anything.

Alright! Marinette it is your turn.
Mrs. Bustier announced

*a bit later*

I was outside of the classroom trying to call my father.
I knew he wouldn't answer but I had hope.

I had called him 5 times and on the final time knew for sure he was going to answer-

"You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office, please leave a message"

Well.... I guess I was wrong

Hi father it's me. It's parents career day at school today remember? I was hoping that you were going to show up..... call me back.
I knew if he was going to come he would have been here already

Plagg flew out of my jacket

You okay?

Yeah... whatever. It's nothing new.

I walked my way back into class sitting down in my seat.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and nino gave me a slight smile.

Hmm?

Are you alright adrien?
I look to see kaili crouched down beside me.

I scooted over and patted the seat beside me.

I guess I should be asking you the same.... What Chloe did to you was wrong.... Beyond wrong.
I sat my hand on top of hers.

Oh, I'm fine! I'm used to it. Back in my home town every parent career day was worse. My father never had a steady job and everyone always made fun of me for it. There was one time he said he was a garbage man but really he was serving community service time for something he did.

Well... that still doesn't excuse Chloe today.

Somehow even after everything, all the inconveniences, she was still smiling. That smile made me smile.... And everything felt okay

~marinettes p.o.v.~

I began to hand out my croissants to the class. I glance over to see that adrien is no longer upset, he is smiling.... And kaili is seated beside him.....

I wasn't even upset.
If he is happy that is all that matters
Beside I have no reason to hate her, it isn't like he was ever mine..... he wasn't ever mine.

I trip and fall over Chloe's bag being clumsy old me.
I put myself back together and continue handing the croissants out.

MY BRACELET IS MISSING!!! I BET MARINETTE TRIPPED OVERY BAG AND STOLE IT!!

what?
I question.

OR I BET IT WAS THAT KAILI GIRL! SHE MOVED CLOSER TO ME SO SHE COULD STEAL MY BRACELET!

The whole room turned into accusations to the pint where Sabrina's dad even got fired by the mayor!

You know what! This is stupid, I'm leaving.
Kaili said making her way to the door.

She had to have stolen the bracelet! That is why she is leaving!

Do you hear how dumb you sound right now? Chloe I think you need to retrace your steps, you probably misplaced it-

Where is the mayor!
A huge robotic man opened the door.

Dad?
Sabrina questioned

That's your dad?
I question out of shock.

He had to have been akumatized! I knew I had to help him!!

~kaili's p.o.v~

While everyone was in shock I slipped out of the room I made my way to the girls lavatory to transform

Who do you think stole the bracelet?
Plagg questions

Oh who cares! It's  ugly anyways, no one wants her bracelet so she must have misplaced it.

You've got a point, I'm not sure purple is Chloe's color anyways. They may have done her a favor!

Anyways, Plagg! Claws out!

I watch as cat noir runs out of the school building. I run after him. He blocks the laser while I attempt to knock rogercop off of his feet but I am soon stopped with a thud. I sit at his feet looking up at him. 
Ladybug saves me by pulling me out of his grasp.

You are obstructing justice cat noir and cat blanc. You two are going to pay for this.

You can add bodily harm to the charges.
Cat noir charges towards rogercop.
I attempt to help but me and cat noir end up being thrown into a garbage can.

I spot Ms mendeleiv throwing trash into the same bin with some type of glowing handcuffs on. She seemed to be held against her will

We get out of the trash can. Cat noir began to stare at me with a blank and almost confused look.

Uh- my kitty... what's up with your eyes?

My eyes?

Yes... have you not looked in the mirror recently?

No actually! I've been quite busy trying to save the people of Paris-
He flipped open the camera feature on his staff and showed me myself

What is going on- why is.... PLAGG.....

What about him-

Her you mean, my kwami is Plagg. She has been sick recently causing me to be sick.... I wonder if this is some type of side effect to the sickness or something.

After this you should get that checked out.

Yeah, will do.

You are Sabrina's dad and a good cop! Don't let the evil person who gave you these powers make an evil cop out of you!
Ladybugs speech did nothing
The cop flung ladybug into the school before driving away in his car taking Chloe with him.

Chloe no!
Let's go! Chloe may be rude but we can't have her getting hurt!
I grab cat noirs wrist extending my staff and launching us onto the car

I started to get a dizzy spell

Ladybug grappled onto the car with her yo-yo
I bet you two missed me.
We held on tight as the car began to spin in attempt to get us off.

We take a quick turn. Ladybug grabs hold of chat keeping him on the car.
Thanks for the lasso, lassy.

The rogercop makes his way onto the roof of the car.

Did I ever thank you for the lift?
Cat noir says lunging at him.

We began to fight and I'm pretty sure we were loosing

The car began to flip. We ran in circles just to stay on top and not fall off

Ladybug flew off of the car.

Grab onto me!
She shot her yo-yo towards cat noir but he couldn't grab it. Rogercop had hold of me and cat. I kick rogercops face shield making him drop me, and I lift my stick in the air. It connects to the yo-yo allowing ladybug to land safely on top of a building

He drops cat noir to fight me, but I grab ahold of cat noir and extend my staff saving us from getting our butts beat by an old man.

We join ladybug and head to the city hall to find the mayor before he does

~at the city hall~

I hereby relinquish all of my authority to rogercop. All citizens are ordered to answer to him.

Ladybug, cat blanc and cat noir are now outlaws. They must be hunted down and taken into custody immediately.

No one said anything about lunar wolf.
Lunar wolf says jumping infront of us.

Nice of you to join us, where have you been.

Strict parents that is all, I needed to catch up on my studies.

Ah. I understand the strict parent part.
Cat noir says

Stop the socializing and run!
Ladybug says as all of the armed forces charge us.

*night had fallen in the city. Ladybug, noir and blanc were now the most wanted felons in the nation.*

So now we are the most wanted felons in the nation?

We haven't done anything
Ladybug adds
Exactly! You can't accuse someone without proof!

That used to be rogers motto..... but now....

We should go defend ourself in the court of law!

Yeah I want an attorney!
Me and cat noir say standing up from our crouched position we were in  in attempt to stay hidden

Not while rogercop is the chief of justice!
Ladybug adds

I have a plan.
Me and lunar wolf will sneak into the city hall. Cat noir and cat blanc, you two buy us some time with these guards.

Ladybug and lunar wolf make their way.

The cats are always left with the dirty work.
Cat noir says grabbing my hand.

We  slide our way down our staffs causing a scene. Cat noir starts dancing grabbing for my hand signaling me to join him. He began to dip and twirl me

Something about Paris just makes you want to dance.

You won't be dancing after I'm done with you.
Rogercop remarks

Arrest them!

Does that mean you won't be joining us?
I add
We began to take down the forces as if they were defenseless kindergartners. With cat noir and me as a duo I believe we could do anything.
Okay shows over!

Sorry no encore tonight!
Me and cat noir fist bump.

We make our way inside city hall

We find ladybug. Rogercop orders the bourgeoise's to get us but we lock them out of the room.

We hide behind a table as we are under constant fire by rogercop.

The akuma must be in his whistle, we have to get it.

How?

Yeah how do you suppose we do that?
Lunar wolf adds.

A thud came from the table above us. Rogercop began shooting at us as we ran different ways around the room.

Lunar wolf got caught and was ordered to attack us. Me and cat noir shove her outside with Chloe and the mayor making sure to apologize in advance.

We hide behind the mayors desk.

Whenever you are ready ladybug.
I say trying not to rush but wanting to get out of this situation

Okay I have an idea but I still need something like.... A ring.

Ladybug! Over there.
Cat noir points over to a plant where Chloe's bracelet was laying calmly on the floor beside it

That's Chloe's bracelet! Exactly what I need. Fend off rogercop as long as you two can.

Alright.

Whenever you are ready.

Cat noir and I equip our cataclysm skimming across the floor making it disintegrate, but once we came to the side of the room nearest to the bookshelf we were cornered. We tried to fight our way out but it was no use. Rogercop fired at us and hit us connecting both me and cat noir to the ladder of the bookshelf.

(Poses inspired by a miraculous fanart TikTok -art by unknown. This drawing was drawn by me though!)

Welp looks like we are in a sticky situation kitty cat.
Cat noir remarks with a laugh.

I couldn't even talk. I'm not sure what came over me but he was so attractive in this moment.

Before I knew it we had defeated rogercop and we were free. I didn't get to talk for long after the fight because a dizzy spell came over me and I knew exactly where I had to go.

I went into an ally way to transform.

I walked across town and directly to master fu's house knocking on the door.

Hello? Are you awake?
Master fu opens the door allowing me in and I told him about my situation. He says something may be wrong with my miraculous, he gives me something to give to my kwami that may help fix it and he gives me a pair of green contacts. He said my eyes may be like this permanently. I stair one the mirror at myself, I guess the whole eye situation could be worse.... I could be blind.

I pop the green contacts in.
Thank you sir.
I give Plagg the first dose of her medicine, she seems to enjoy it since it looked and smelled like Camembert cheese.

I make my way back onto the rainy streets of Paris. I wondered and wondered until the streets began to look unfamiliar and I was afraid I was lost. I ducked into an alley and just as I was about to transform so I could easily hop from roof to roof to get home i heard a familiar voice.

What is a pretty lady like yourself doing out alone at this time of night, and in the rain?

Uh- I went to visit an old friend and I got lost.

Why don't I help you home. What do you say m'lady.

I-sure.

He extended his staff into an umbrella holding it above my head and guiding me home

I knew I was in good hands.

He extended his staff leaving us standing on my back porch.

Thank you so much cat. I owe you more than you could ever ask for.... But for now.
I  stood on my tippy toes and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Goodnight cat noir.
I closed my terrace door leaving him still in shock.

I check my phone
*4 messages from ✨adrien✨*
<hey my father wanted me to ask if you would be in one of his upcoming commercials?
<it is for a fragrance.
<it is okay if you don't want to he just knows that our fans love you..... and I would love if you were my partner on this one.
<I won't be upset if you say know, the photo shoot for it is tomorrow. We will supply you with clothes for the photo shoot if you agree.

I began to think to myself.... I mean why not. 

Of course! I'd be honored>

I respond

I lay down in my bed and drifted off to sleep almost instantly.... What a day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 57
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗: 13th SEPTEMBER 2016 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟: A MIRACULOUS FUTURE (Completed in 2021) Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Paris's infamous superhero...
18.7K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
31.7K 676 36
4 years later Read intro to know more
117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...