You Are My Drug! (Y/N x Kim...

By Boredtodeath2020

"Sleep with me!..I want to be inside you....I want to feel your insides on me!", he blurted out. Desperation... More

Everything Pains..M gonna die!
Is she a doll?
A Surprise!
What the f**k!
Cute!
Double meanings
Screwed up
Demons
Lust!
How could you!
Period Pain!
The Start
Responsibility
Hard and Rough!
Dream Big
Outputs
Celebration Sex 😎
Regret
One year later
Untitled Part 21

Trust

1.8K 78 6
By Boredtodeath2020

Seokjin stretched his arms letting out small lazy moans. He slowly opened his eyes adjusting to his surroundings. His hands fell on his right hand to feel her but he twitched his eyebrows when he was unable to. She wasn’t there. He pouted disappointedly holding her hairclip that she had left behind thinking, “Where did she go? I wanted a kiss”.  He started blushing thinking about their love making session, how erotic her scent was, how soft and smooth her body was, how her beautiful eyes had a language of their own; when she blushed, how her long eyelashes covered her from showing her shyness in those eyes; how he felt so warm, so moist, so soft even when his rock hard d**k was stroking her. He just couldn’t forget the love he saw in her eyes for him when she cried.

Thinking about all this he became impatient and wanted to see her right then. He immediately wore his clothes and walked out. To his surprise he could not find her anywhere in the house. He called her on her phone but it got forwarded to voice message. Looking at the wall-clock which had striked 7 PM, he could not help but wonder where she was. He got up from the couch and went to drink some water. The sex was really dehydrating. He found a note on the refrigerator written by Y/N  

“I am at the library studying for the upcoming test. 

I will be late. Will eat something here.

 Don’t wait for me. Have your dinner and go to sleep”

“Why did she go there when she has all the books and notes here in the house…..Hmm…I already miss her”. He stormed to the bathroom to take a shower when she again plagued his thoughts again. Thinking about her warmth, he started to shag himself again imagining him banging y/n against the wall when she has her legs wrapped around his waist…”Aaah..huuuu…next time I am definitely  taking Y/N here in the shower….is shower sex complicated, will never know till tried?” With that he released all the built up. He washed himself again blushing hard. 

It was 9 PM when Seokjin was watching a game of soccer slurping some ramyeon. Time and again his eyes shifted to the door in anticipation. An hour passed. He again called her on the phone, again the call got transferred to voice mail and now he was concerned for her. He grabbed his jacket to go and bring her from the library. He was outside the gate of his house when his phone rang. It was her. 

Y/N: “Hi Seokjin. I am here at the bus stop. I think the bus is late. Hehe..Don’t worry. There are other girls with me.”

Seokjin: “Umm..I am coming to pick you up. Don’y worry.”

Y/N: (startled) “No no. It’s not required. You can go to sleep. I have the keys. Don’t wait for me. Ok?”

Seokjin was strolling around the house talking to her when he noticed someone’s silhouette at a small distance.  It was dark and there was a single streetlight at a distance. He could not see clearly so he ignored it and turned around when he heard a sneeze, twice at the same time. One on the phone and one near him. He again turned around and now was standing facing that person.

Seokjin: “Did you eat? What did you eat?”

Y/N: “Umm…I ate some teokbokki. Now bye. Good night.”

He understood that the person hiding was none other than Y/N. She came out from her hiding coughing and waving out some mosquitoes, when she bumped into him. She got startled and went back a few steps.  She fidgeted with her bag straps avoiding his gaze. . With folded hands he stood exactly in front of her, “What? Do I need to ask why you were hiding when you were so close to the house?”

She nervously smiled and said, “hehe..I just didn’t want to disturb your sleep.”

“Y/N, It’s well past 10 PM and you’re not in the house. You think I could have slept!”, he screamed angrily at her. She flinched. He looked scary when angry. He rubbed his temples and sighed in frustration, “Hmm…let’s go home. Come on, it’s too late”. She nodded and walked briskly with him following her. She opened the main door, straight away went inside her room and locked the door.

“Y/N? Are you alright?”, he asked concerned knocking at the door. “Yes, I am. I am just very tired. Going to sleep now. Good night”, she screamed.

“But I wanted to snuggle and sleep with you”, he murmured rubbing his finger on the closed door.

*Flashback*

Y/N flickered her eyes and opened them slowly. Her breath was fanning his bare chest. His leg and a hand engulfed her waist and shoulders. His other hand enduringly rested on her head. She realized that both were naked with just a duvet over them. She tried to move and with great difficulty she freed herself from his iron grip. She gathered her clothes which were laying on the floor alongside his and went for a shower. She sat hugging her knees in the bath tub while water from the shower nozzle flowed over her. She had zoned out remembering the deeds of the past hours. All her life she’s had limited male interactions. She never had a boyfriend. She never had a friend who was a boy. She never had a crush on anyone except for a few celebs. She was never the girl that would throw herself on a guy. She always thought that she would make love to man whom she truly loved. Did she really love him? She did not have an answer to that. But today….Today her body betrayed her. She betrayed herself. But most of all, she betrayed the kind woman, the family who took her in, in their house when she was in a dump. “How am I going to face Mrs Seol Hee, how am I going to face Hyung and his Dad. How could I do that to them? How could I break their trust in me!”, thinking so, she started scrubbing herself rigorously to remove any remains of Seokjin and started to cry. She was so damn ashamed of herself now.

 After what seemed an eternity, she came out of the bathroom and went to her room. She saw Seokjin who slept like a baby with her mouth a bit open. He slept on his stomach with a duvet resting from his waist below. She just stood there admiring his broad shoulders. To her, he really looked ethereal. She went near him, closed his mouth and pulled the duvet up his body. She sat next to him on the bed. She could not help but also remember how comfortable he made sure she was during the act. How meaningful, romantic and soothing his words were. How she felt so protected under him.  

“Do I really have feelings for him? Why did I cry during the sex? Why did it feel so right, when it was so wrong? Why don’t I feel any regret now when I am sitting here next to him? Why am I drooling over him? Why the hell am I smiling?” 

“Oh god, my brain is going to burst now. I need to go out immediately”. She wore her clothes and stormed out.

*Flashback ends*

Next morning Y/N again avoided Seokjin and went to school without waiting for him. Seokjin could now understand that something was wrong but could not put a finger on anything. He got ready and headed for school. He saw Y/N walking in the corridor holding some books. He screamed her name and ran towards her. Everyone just looked at her. The most handsome boy in school running towards a girl was surely a sight to watch. Her feet got frozen on the ground hearing his voice. She noticed how some students were looking at her while murmuring something to each other. She certainly did not feel nice about this and started to walk, when Seokjin pulled her shoulder from behind. Her books fell. He smiled breathing heavily and said “Hi.” She bent down to collect her books. He too bent down to help her.

“Why didn’t you wait for me in the morning? We could have come together. Listen, is there something wrong?”, he asked her with concern. “We’re getting late for class. We should rush”, she excused herself. In the class too, Seokjin noticed how she sat the farthest from him. His eyes were just hooked on her. 

“OK class. I think we have completed at least 45% of the syllabus. I hope you remember about the upcoming test. After the test there is going to be a group project.”, the teacher announced. With that he brought 2 boxes with paper chits in them. “There are numbered paper chits in these two boxes. You all have to pick a chit from one box alternatively. The pairs who get the same numbers will have to prepare and present the project together as a team”. All the students got excited and were hoping that they get paired with their crushes. Of course, many girls wanted to pair with  Seokjin, but he had his eyes for just one girl. “Arrgh..what kind of a lame method is this? Is this for an academic project or for a dance performance?”, she criticized in her mind.  One by one, everyone picked their chits. Y/N was the last one. She opened her chit and it was number 6. 

One by one each student called their numbers loud and the student with the same number stood up with the chit in their hands. Some were happy and some were just sad. There were 4 students remaining now. One girl stood up with the number 9 and Seokjin’s heart sank. He strongly hoped to be paired with Y/N. With a completely sad face, he slowly stood up holding the number 9. All the girls gasped and were jealous of the girl who was paired with him, and she was smiling ear to ear. Y/N stood up with her number in hand- 6 and another guy stood up happily holding the same number, happy to be paired with a beauty. Seokjin saw how that guy was ogling his girl from head to toe. It was like he was removing her clothes through his eyes. He felt rage pumped up in his veins and his palms fisted. “Why is this bastard eye raping her. I would love to remove those eyes from those f**king sockets. She’s mine. Just mine. I would beat up any other guy who dares to go near her.”, he thought, his face all red with anger and jaw clenched. He bumped his fist on the desk and stood up, “Professor, how do I know whether this number is a 6 or a 9?”, he questioned with the most naïve face in the world immediately switching from his seconds before emotion. Everyone was dumbstruck including the professor. Y/N tilted her own chit upside down and it was a 9. “I mean for all we know, this number could be a 9. So the four of us don’t know exactly which number we have”, he questioned. 

“Oh no, I don’t want to be paired with Seokjin! Why’re you doing this Seokjinsshi? Please don’t make it more difficult for me.”, she thought. The professor was getting late for his next class. He called the 4 of them to his desk and said, “listen, how do you want to resolve this. Look, I am getting for my class. Let’s finish this fast”, he said hastily looking at his watch. Y/n immediately butt in, “I don’t mind keeping the old…..”. Seokjin cut her in between and said “What she means to say is that both of us live in the same block. So it will be easy for us to coordinate all the stuff”, he faked laughed and kept his hands on her shoulders. She was surprised by this gesture and looked to her left shoulder where his hands rested. “OK, problem solved. Y/N and Seokjin in one team then and you two in one team”, saying that he stormed out of the classroom. 

With a proud smirk Seokjin winked at Y/N and went to his in his place smiling. 

**Trailer of next chaper**

He held her shoulders tight and pushed her to a wall, “Is that what you think of me? Huhh…some lowly roadside Romeo?” With that he pressed his body against hers leaving no space between them. She flinched and fisted her palms holding her dress tightly;  and just closed her eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
45.8K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
209K 7.2K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
276K 12K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...