The Potion Incident Part 2

By annanna555

BOOK II It has been two months since the Potion Incident(s). Deals are established and promises are broken a... More

The Potion Incident (Recap)
Enzo's Tea and Alissa's Plan
The New Girl
Unexpected Ally
Slytherin Scum
Betrayal
The Feathered Quill (Betrayal)
Sex Talk
The Chipmunk Effect
The Chipmunk Effect Part 2
The Chipmunk Effect Part 3
Search & Rescue Party
The Black Knight
Red Wine & Dirty Lies
Checkmate
Ravenclaw After Midnight
The Last Memory & The Abandoned Bathrooms
The Blueberry Muffin

Fake Promises

5.9K 130 675
By annanna555

2 months later. After the Potion Incident.

-----------

"I- (sniff, sniff) Words can't explain how truly sorry I am. That decision I made the other day? I realized it was a terrible mistake. I was mean, disrespectful, disruptive and most importantly....unkind. I hope you can take this apology....and shove it up your ass." You pressed your hands against the bathroom counter and leaned your head down.

"I...I think you're maybe over doing it just a little." Draco snickered. He was leaning against the bathroom counter with his back facing the mirror.

"I feel nauseous. Maybe we shouldn't do this?" You groaned as Draco rolled his eyes and leaned up from the counter.

You stared at the drain in the sink. Maybe if you threw up Draco would leave your problem alone to deal with? After all, this isn't his problem.

"Well maybe if you didn't "accidentally" throw a defensive spell at Pansy while she was sleeping and blame it on your sleepwalking, maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament." Draco smirked as he pulled you up from your hips so your face wasn't facing the sink.

He grabbed your hair and tied it back with one of your hair ties you gave him.

"I can't believe Pansy's my roommate now." You complained to Draco as he tied your hair into a low bun.

"...and I can't believe I finally got my own bathroom back." Draco replied as you scoffed.

He lifted you chin up as you faced him.

"Y/n..." He asked, seductively.

"...yes, Draco?" You bit your lip back as your stomach shot butterflies.

"Talk to Pansy." Draco flicked my chin back as I scoffed.

"I just can't!" You groaned as you started walking out of your bathroom door.

"ugh! She's such a-

Your mouth froze as you should've suspected the worst. Pansy was posted up 3 centimeters away from the bathroom door. She probably heard everything.

That bitch was waiting for an apology! Now I'm going to have to figure something out.

You could tell her face was red from crying. Her nose was swollen and bright red, she looked like a balloon. You might've accidentally hit her too hard with your spell.

Draco walked out of the bathroom to examine the situation.

"Watch your mouth, Y/n." Draco said, harshly to you as you made a face at him.

"Um!? Whose side are you on?!" You asked as Draco stuffed his hands in his school pants.

"Errrm, Parkinson's since you called dented her face." Draco took one step forward as he stood by Pansy.

"Well, it's not my fault she snores like a-

You gasped as Draco put his arm around Pansy's shoulder and grinned.

Pansy blushed as she crossed her arms, waiting for an apology.

*deep breath, long sigh, clear throat, fake smile* "Pansy. I- *sniff, sniff* words can not truly-

"That's enough." Draco stopped you as he let go of Pansy, laughing. Pansy scoffed as you also started giggling.

"That's it, I give up. Sorry Pansy but I have to go pack my things, I'll promise Y/n will apologize eventually." Draco gulped down his laugh as he nodded at you to leave with him.

You undid your hair as you gave Pansy another "he's mine" stare before following behind Draco.

"Promise me you'll have everything figured out by the time I get back?" Draco asked as we walked down the Slytherin hallways in our full uniforms, coats and everything.

It was the dead of winter. A very rough winter to be more specific. You could barely see your own breathe along the hallways of the school and the lake is completely frozen. Which is very unfortunate for the Slytherins who have stone floors with no cozy carpets or any sign of warmth. You shivered every night and day, enjoying not one second of it.

You felt extremely bad for Brooke and the rest of the Ravenclaws. They can't even see out their windows due to the frozen glass that is slowly cracking their windows day by day. Brooke explained to you how the sharp snow and windy air rattles her dorm room every night. She's terrified one night her window would burst with freezing cold air.

The only house that hasn't been suffering is the Gryffindors. It's not hard to realize they live practically in the dead center of the castle and have at least two fireplaces in each room. You try to be in that house as much as you can since it's the only warm place in this hell hole.

Every student can tell it's affecting the teachers. Classes have been in slow motion and Snape decided to cancel the rest of you and Draco's detention by saying and you quote, "The dreadful weather is your detention."

No one is allowed outside of the castle. Which isn't a hard rule to follow considering no one wants to die of hypothermia.

"Yeah, sure. You're just lucky you get to leave for a few days and get some warmth. How long exactly are you leaving?" You asked as you shivered down the hallways.

"Not sure." Draco sighed as he looked at his watch.

We followed each other down the hallway as we reached Draco's door.

As Draco turned the handle, he paused for a long second.

"What's wrong-

Draco grabbed you by the neck as he forcefully crashed our lips together. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around Draco and leaned your body on him. Draco ran his fingers down your back as you ran your fingers through his hair. This is something you'll never miss.

Draco kept our kiss short and sweet as he slowly released and ran his fingers up your back and grabbed a handful of your hair. He gently released his hand off your neck as you gave him a look with your eyes that you wanted more.

Draco teased your mouth as he slowly went back to your lips. You could feel his breath on yours, giving you the slightest bit of warmth.

"I'll miss you." He whispered as you smiled.

We heard the door open as Draco swung his head to the side. Draco gently let go of you as he slowly pushed you back so he could stand a little in the front of you. He paused in confusion as you looked straight to the door.

It was Draco's father. Lucius Malfoy.

You gulped as you blatantly stared at him. He looked extremely expensive and completely frightening. He looked scarier than the newspapers you saw his face in. His hair was brighter than Draco's.

He stared at Draco like he was utterly disturbed.

Draco warned you how our families have bad blood. You never cared though, you figured it would be one of those situations you would face when the time comes. However, you wished you cared much more now that you stood face to face with Lucius. He wasn't even looking at you and you already wanted to melt down and cry.

"Father." Draco said, shortly but confidently as you opened your mouth in surprise.

There was a strange silence before Lucius shifted his head towards me.

"....and you are?" Lucius looked at me with an eyebrow lifted.

You opened your mouth anticipating that you knew for sure your voice would crack.

"Her name is Y/N....Y/L, Sir." Draco spoke for me as my face grew red.

Lucius turned his neutral stare to a greatly disturbed frown. You kept your eyes on Lucius as you pressed your lips together, holding cold sweat from dripping down your face.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Malfoy." You nodded at him, respectfully.

"Please, call me Lucius, Miss Y/L." He formed a fake smile as he moved his eyes to Draco. Draco rested his tense shoulders.

"A Slytherin now, I see. Such a shame you never followed your parents expectations." Lucius mumbled to me as he noticed my dark green uniform. Your chest burned in anger.

Draco glanced at you as you could see him in your peripheral vision. He gave you a cold stare, telling you not to spit anything back at him.

"Well then. I've decided to follow my own expectations, so please, call me Y/n." You snapped back kindly, giving him a fake smile back.

Draco put his head down as he scratched his hair for a second. You glanced at him with a smile as Lucius gave you a shocked look.

"You really want to do this?" Draco whispered under his breath as you gave him a nod.

"Please come in." Lucius said, coldly as we both raised our heads up.

I followed behind Draco as I saw a suitcase all ready and packed up in his bed. Draco walked to his packed suitcase and started nodding while rolling his tongue around in his mouth. He seemed upset as well that he was leaving too quickly.

"When do we leave?" Draco asked suddenly as Lucius turned to him as he was wandering Draco's room. He stood across from his bed.

"As soon as you pick up that bag of yours." Lucius snapped at Draco as I looked down at my shoes.

Draco nodded angrily as he walked over to his nightstand to gather a photo of you and him. You glanced at him and smiled as he slipped the photo in his pocket.

"So I presume you've said your...goodbyes to your friend?" Lucius asked Draco as he looked at him.

"Girlfriend, Sir." Draco corrected Lucius as he paused in disbelief.

You also froze as you looked at Draco beside you. You couldn't make up if you were mad or proud at Draco for sharing that detail.

"Write to me, ok?" Draco broke the silence as he quickly kissed your cheek and walked over to grab his bag on his bed.

He left in a hurry, not looking at the both of us as he left me frozen and Lucius disturbed.

Well, this left you a nasty problem. Facing Draco's unapproved father alone for no one to stand up for you.

"Well. Congratulations." Lucius clenched his teeth as all you could do was force a smile.

"Thank you, Sir. I should really get going now." You politely nodded as you started walking to the direction of the closed door.

"My advice for you, Miss Y/l, do not write to my son. I do not want you in his way when he comes back. I know your parents better than you do yourself and I do hope you realize this will make them extremely upset." Lucius stopped you as you held a grip on the door knob.

"As for myself, I couldn't be more disappointed in my son for this act." Lucius scoffed as you let go of the door knob.

You tried to block out the last detail that Lucius said to you so you could respond calmly. You took a deep breath.

"My so-called parents decided to leave me. They have no responsibility for concern towards me. So I will be writing to your son and he will be the first person he finds when he comes back." You confidently snapped back, trying to hide your body from pathetically shaking.

"Is that so?" Lucius smirked like you were some idiot.

"Will you stop me?" I asked, dumbly.

"In every possible way, yes." Lucius walked closer to me as I shoved my hands down my pockets to hide my shaking.

"In fact, I'll make this the last time you ever see my son if I see you making an effort to see him, is that clear? If you lay another filthy finger on my brainwashed son, you'll be gone within a second with no one to care to find you." Lucius spoke as he clenched his teeth shut. You gulped.

"And I will know if you contact him." Lucius added as you angrily walked past you.

You felt light headed and more nauseous than before at the moment. Lucius Malfoy threatening you? This is your worst nightmare.

You opened your mouth to say something, at least anything but your mind filled blank. Your heart felt like it sank to the ground as your shoulders sank.

You heard Lucius twist the door knob open. This is your last chance to say something.

"...No." You spit out. That's the only thing you could say!?! You just made it worse for yourself.

"No?" Lucius smirked at you as he paused. You stared at Draco's bed as you couldn't find the courage to look in his eyes again. You held your breath.

Lucius scoffed loudly as you bite your tongue and turned your head to him. He tapped his finger on his weird looking staff as you stared down and examined it.

"You remind me greatly of your mother, Verena." Lucius sneered before leaving and closing the door to Draco's room.

Lucius had left the room.

You exhaled, roughly, as you slammed your back beside the closest wall. You weren't prepared for that. You took a few blank stares to try and fully process what happened. Is it best to listen to Lucius? Should you not write to Draco?

All you needed was Draco's input. You haven't noticed how completely indecisive you could be without his opinions. You needed to at least find Draco, maybe he hasn't left just yet. But he would most likely be with his father.

You leaned off the wall as you adjusted your layered uniform. You'll go to the Gryffindor house to talk to Brooke, you can guess she's in there with Harry. Unless it's extremely biased, they'll know what to say.

You took a few breaths as you slowly walked out of Draco's room into the freezing cold Slytherin hallways, alone.

Come to think of it, you didn't actually know what Draco was going to do with his father for the next few days. You weren't even sure how much time you had before Draco came back.

You slipped out of the Slytherin doors to find another empty, cold hallway. Considering it's a Saturday, the castle seemed deserted.

You heavily sighed as you swung your legs from one foot to the other as you clenched your hands in your warm robe pockets. You started on the floor, trying to think how you could explain your problem to Brooke.

Talking about Draco with Brooke is a touchy subject now. It's been different ever since that potion incident with her. You try your best to forget about it but just looking at Brookes clueless eyes reminds you every single time. You really blame that whole incident on Pansy.

"...Right and then she totally started just staring right at me like I was the problem.....yeah, I mean I got the sam reaction from her last year.....shit man, all girls are the same......

You shot your head up as you heard a recognizable voice echo through the hallways.

That was Cedric's voice. He was walking with his friends. But why near the Slytherin halls?

You slowly stopped walking as the loud footsteps neared closer. You started panicking as the voices got louder and louder.

You haven't seen Cedric since that night. You didn't ever want to see him again but Hogwarts is a small place, it was bound to happen at some point. If only Draco was here.

You started to back away and run into a random direct, away from Cedric's voice. You looked around quickly for any room to hide in.

A closet door, right there.

You pulled out your wand as you slammed the door opened and ran into it. You slammed the door shut as you locked it as you slowly backed away hoping to lay your back on a wall.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed your hips towards them. Your heart skipped a beat, you were hoping to scream out but you had no time to react.

With one of his hands gently holding your waist, another hand gently grabbed the side of your neck.

There was a short silence of both of us breathing heavily. Could this be Draco? I thought he left just a second ago? You let your guard down as you waited for Draco to say something.

He pulled you closer to him as you put your hand on his chest. You opened your mouth and smiled as he lifted your head up.

Then he quickly pressed his lips against yours, passionately, very passionately. You kissed him back as you rolled your tongue around his mouth.

He grabbed your hair and slammed you against the wall, running his hand around the side of your hips, teasing his fingertips along the waistband of your skirt so you would get butterflies.

His lips ran down to your neck as he gently sucked on your skin. Your head shot up in pleasure as you leaned yourself on the wall behind you. He ran his hands along your body as he grabbed your inner thigh. You slid your hand up his shirt as you felt his incredibly strong abdomen.

Something wasn't right, it wasn't the same. It was almost too good.

This wasn't Draco at all. Who the hell is this.

You dropped your wand on the group as you pushed yourself away from him. You let him kiss you thinking it was Draco. Why did you do that? You kissed a stranger.

"Who are you." You asked in a shaky voice as you kneeled to the ground to find my wand you just dropped.

It was pitch dark in the closet, you couldn't identify anything.

"Who are you?" A deep voice answered back as you kept searching for my wand.

"I would expect for you to know who I am if you just-

A light grew above me as you looked up. You squint your eyes as the person curses to himself.

"Oh, fuck me." He cursed in realization, he recognized me.

"...Y/n??"

He kneeled down beside me as he picked up my wand near his shoes. I frantically looked up to see a face I haven't seen in a long time.

"THEO!!?!?" You screamed as he helped me up. He put his hand over your mouth to keep you quiet.

"I am so sor-

"I thought you were suspended!!" I yelled again as you pushed Theo's hand away from your mouth.

"Well, I'm back now." Theo ran his hands through his hair as he leaned against the wall. He was smiling.

Theo, Lorenzo and Mattheo were all brutally suspended for a semester for doing god-knows-what to Professor Snape. They also apparently ridged a Quidditch game and ended up getting Harry hospitalized.

You shook your head as you held your breath and scanned the next few certainties this would lead too. You have to tell Draco before word gets around. He's going to kill Theo. You wanted to kill Theo yourself. You simply didn't know and let your guard down. You can never talk to Theo after this. You couldn't admit it but it was extremely hot for not even knowing this was Theo. But you couldn't think that. You are with Draco, not him. It took you way too much time and effort to be with Draco, you can't just simply ruin that with one hot kiss. And he probably thought I was some other girl, she's probably on her way over here....

Both of us (at the same time) cursed at ourselves and let our backs slid down the wall until we hit the floor.

"But...whoa." Theo smiled at you as your face turned bright red. You stared at the closet door holding the bright light from your wand on your lap.

"No." You said as you shook your head in disbelief.

"C'mon you can at least admit that was hot?" Theo shrugged as you slowly turned your head to him. He was right, it was hot. You didn't expect to run into Theo anytime soon.

"This never happened." You said quickly as you started to stand up.

"For Draco's sake, agreed. Help me up?" Theo reached his hand out as you turned to him.

"We aren't friends." You said as you hesitated to grab Theo's hand. You helped him up.

"Yeah, I mean from what we did just a few moments ago, I couldn't say we are either." Theo joked to you as you kept a straight stare at him.

"I'm serious. Draco will know about this." You said coldly as you eyed him down. Theo closed his mouth and formed a smirk. He crossed his arms and looked down at you.

"Think I'm scared of that twig?" Theo challenged as you rolled your eyes.

"Well. You should be-

"You sound like a version of Malfoy. Cold, dead, grumpy, zero emotions." He rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

You never really thought about what Theo implied. You do sound a lot of Draco right now. But that didn't really matter at the moment.

Theo turned his wand light out as you heard the creak of the closet door open. You lifted your wand light up to see what he was doing.

"Wait! Please don't open that door!" You reached your hand out as you grabbed Theo's wrist. He listened as you slowly turned his head to you with calm eyes.

Unexpectedly, Theo trusted you. You quietly let go of the door knob as you kept a hold on his wrist. You stared at the door with the wand in your hand as Theo stared at you.

We both listened as we heard quiet footsteps rustled through hallways as they advanced slowly. There were loud voices that blended with the fast footsteps.

You squeezed Theo's wrist and held your breath. Theo watched you as you slowly started to back away from the door.

The voices and footsteps stomped louder and louder down the quiet hallway where the closet door was hidden.

The footsteps past the door as you could hear Cedric and his gang pass by the wooden door.

You calmly exhaled through your nose as you let go of Theo's wrist. He looked down at you as you put out your light.

"Not a fan of Cedric, I see." Theo whispered as he looked at you up and down, then twisted the door knob open.

"You have no idea." You whispered back to him. Theo smirked as he shined his light to you.

"So...want to try this again sometime or-

"No! We're not speaking of this....ever!" You whispered strongly as Theo immediately rolled his eyes at you.

He held out his hand with his pinky finger pointed at you.

"Fine. I'll swear on it." Theo answered as you pulled out your pinky finger and locked it with his.

A/N: hey everyone, I hoped you liked the start of this book, sorry if it was a little serious, I needed to set some storylines to get the story going :) The next chapter might be around the same way as I'm trying to slide into the plot. But if u could not already tell I've added Theo Nott to my story, yay!

Also, thank you for all the comments you've all posted on my recent publish on the first book. That really helped me figure out what I want to do exactly:)

I'm a Virgo with a Scorpio rising and moon btw for those who tried to guess my zodiac sign :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.7K 170 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
48.8K 1.4K 35
Peyton is the type of person who has no sorry had her life planned out and it certainly didn't have being killed by her father in her twenty's at hom...