It Started With A Dare C.H (O...

Bởi 5sauce_penguins

"Lily, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to..." and that's where it all begun. Book cover by @claramay15... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

201 14 11
Bởi 5sauce_penguins

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I got out of the car.

"Where's my kiss?" Calum asks as he pouted.

"Dude! No!" I yelled in disgust. He chuckles , "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't kidding. I rolled my eyes and closed the door before waving goodbye.

"Bye" calum smiled as he drove off.

Such a weird day.

-Calum's POV-

Ugh, back to school tomorrow. Why can't they just give us innocent kids a break? We need a year off! I better get some sleep, its already 1am.

I turned off the TV and went up to my room. I don't even bother to brush my teeth and change my clothes. I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep within seconds.

All I could dream about was Lily. That beautiful,brunette and brown eyed girl. And her lips.

.

.

.

RRRIINNGGG!!!

"What? Who's there?" I woke up in complete shock. "Urgh stupid alarm clock! Can't you let me sleep?" I groaned as I hit the off button.

Maybe I'll just take a 10 minutes nap. That wouldn't hurt anyone right?

~1 hour later~

My phone starts ringing. Oh come on! Can't I get some sleep? I picked up my phone and answered it

"Hello?"

"Cal! Where are you!?" Someone on the phone asks.

"What? Who is this?" I asked groggily.

"Its Ashton. Where are you? Schools gonna start any minute now!" Ashton yells.

"What do you mean? Its only 7.30." I said as I looked at my watch. "Shit, it's 9!"

"Yeah, what are you doing? Were you still sleeping?"

"No. No. No. I'm on my way" I lied as I hung up and jumped out of the bed.

I quickly brushed my teeth and got ready, changed my clothes and grabbed my bag. I ran downstairs and gave my mom a peck on her cheek before leaving.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as I shut the door.

.

.

.

Finally, I reached school and ran over to my class. As I opened the classroom door, everyone stared at me.

I'm human everyone! Nothing special here!

"Mr. Hood, a tardy again. I'm not surprised. Please be seated." Mrs. Henderson said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Henderson." I turned on my innocent mode.

I went over to my the only empty spot left which was between lily and Michael and sat down. "Why were you so late Mr. Hood?" Lily smirks.

I rolled my eyes at her and whispered a "shut up."

She's so annoying.

After a awhile,Lily sent me a note even thought we were sitting right next to each other.

NOTE

Lily: no really. Why were u so late?
Cal: why do u care? Did u miss me? ❤
Lily: just answer me!!
Cal: I was dreaming about you.
Lily: what!?!?
Cal: I'm kidding! I was just watching some crap on TV.
Lily: I know you're not kidding... And what crap were u watching?
Cal: just some crap. Now stop sending me these notes unless u wanna get caught.
Lily: OK.

That was the most pointless conversation.

--------

I feel like this story is gonna be another one of my failures

Please vote if you liked it :)) it would mean a lot!! And comment on what you think about it <3 <3

Lurveee youuuu

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...