The Forever Now

Jimochi_writes द्वारा

when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept hi... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Thank you 2.0

Chapter 16

1.5K 53 5
Jimochi_writes द्वारा

Y/N'S POV

I quickly came out of Taehyungs office and started driving to god knows where. Now my entire life is crumbling apart and I could see my FOREVER NOW fading away but I didn't get to see how Taehyung reacted to this news if he had really cared he would have came behind me to stop me and sort things out but he didn't guess he fell out of love and doesn't need me anymore. Now I was speeding out on the empty roads just thinking about how I'm going to fix my life.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As soon as I heard the woman in front of me say she was y/n's mom I quickly got up wiped my tears and pulled out a chair for her to sit down. "I think I don't need to waste my time introducing myself and I assume y/n would have told somethings about me but what she didn't know is that I'm Lee Jaeho and Lee Eunji's mom," she said and my eyes widened "We do not have much time left Taehyungah," she said taking out her phone and showing it to me and it was a video "seeing this will clear everything out," she said and I nodded playing the video. In the video Mr Lee, Eunji and Jaeho were sitting across each other and the angle was odd so I assumed the video was taken without their knowledge suddenly Eunji started speaking up "Dad your plan of sabotaging y/n turned out well and now Taehyung and y/n are not together," she said having a proud smile on her face and my heart dropped so this entire time y/n was innocent while these criminals were behind it. And soon tears started flowing again at the thought of accusing my y/n not only of betrayal but also of cheating.

There was another video and she insisted I watch that one too so I played it. "Did she agree?" Mr Lee asked Jaeho but he shook his head indicating a no "Then it's time to end her," Mr Lee said getting up from his chair "Tomorrow morning the news of her death should reach my ears," he said and walked towards the exit turning to face Jaeho who already knew what he was going to say "finish her, useless things like her shouldn't exist for long," with that he left the room and the video also ended and my eyes widened with shock and terror. My y/n is in danger.

"I don't know what they have planned for y/n but the only thing I know is that they have planned to do something to her tonight so you better hurry," she said and I nodded quickly grabbing my car keys and dashing out. I quickly called everyone to inform them about y/n and all of them agreed to search for her. I only hope my y/n will be alright.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV 

Y/N'S POV

Suddenly my phone started ringing and the caller ID read my dad I quickly declined the call but he kept ringing me again so I just put my phone in silent and threw my phone at the back all I needed now was peace. Suddenly I felt as if someone was following me I looked through the side mirror and saw a car following me but I just shrugged it out but when I looked forward there were huge bright headlights coming straight towards me and before I could steer away to the next lane the car behind me was now next to mine blocking me from changing lanes and before I knew it the huge truck collided right with my car and I felt a huge pain in my head before everything went black.

END OF Y/N'S POV

YOONGI'S POV

After hearing the news from Taehyung I immediately got up and rushed my way out to search for y/n. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up the call so I drove towards the beach as she always tells me she goes there when she needed peace. On my way, I saw an accident scene with a huge truck and a black car crashed I really wanted to just speed past but something in me had an uneasy feeling so I stopped my car and went close to examine the car and that's when my blood turned cold and hands started shaking "t-that's y/n's car" and I went to the driver's seat only to see a badly bruised y/n with blood covering her entire face and body "Y/N!" I yelled and opened the door and took her in my arms but no reaction she was still and didn't respond so I just carried her to the hospital, tears flowing endlessly as I hoped she would be alright. I reached the hospital carrying y/n in my arms and I started yelling for help "DOCTOR SOMEONE HELP," I yelled carrying her in and soon a set of nurses and doctors rushed towards me and took y/n to the ER and I just slid down with my back facing the door and soon I called Taehyung "yah Taehyungah" I couldn't talk properly as tears were streaming down my face and it felt like my throat ran out of air "y/n-".

END OF YOONGI'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I tried calling y/n but she didn't pick up my calls "ahhh pick up baby pick up," I hit the steering frustrated. I searched literally every place her apartment, her dad's mansion, her favourite night cafe but no sign of her and the only place left now was the beach I was about to leave when my phone started ringing and the caller ID read Yoongi hyung so I hurriedly pick the call "Yah Taehyungah" Yoongi hyung's shaky voice came out from the other side and seems like he was crying? and I already have a bad feeling about this "Hyung?" my voice came out dry and terrified "y/n met with an accident," he said sobbing from the other side and it was like my heart stopped beating and everything went slow and immediately hot liquid started pouring down my cheeks and now I rushed to the hospital.

Upon entering I rushed to the ER to see everyone present there all in a crying mess I saw Yoongi hyung sitting on the floor his whole body covered in blood which I assume should be y/n's and while his eyes landed on mine he came running towards me hugging me tightly and we both started sobbing "Hyung I'm scared," I said sobbing into his arms while he patted my back. Everyone was pacing back and forth waiting for the doctor and finally, the doctor came out and I sprinted towards him "Doctor is my y/n alright? can I go see her?" I asked holding his hand "I'm sorry to say this but she is still in a critical condition and we are trying to save her we don't want to give false hopes but we are not sure if we will be able to save her," he patted my shoulder and left causing me to fall back on the ground.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE," I yelled out crying "Only if I didn't believe that bitch and trusted y/n I would have been happy with her," I cried out and Jimin patted my shoulder and now y/n's dad came running in and followed by Jaeho, Eunji and Mr Lee "TAEHYUNG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER?" her father yelled holding my collar he too was a weeping mess "what happened uh? your soon-to-be in-laws wanted to end her life THEY WANTED TO TAKE MY Y/N AWAY FROM ME", I yelled and the atmosphere became silent I could see Jaeho panicking but Mr Lee remained calm "stop with the bullshit you have proof? no, right then just shut up," Jaeho said making me furious "You need proof? THEN LOOK," I pulled out my phone and started playing the video footage that Y/n's mother showed me and everyone fell silent.

Yoongi hyung dashed forward and grabbed Mr Lee by the collar "YOU BASTARD," he yelled and threw a hard punch at him making him fall down Hoseok hyung and Jimin quickly held him back from further creating a scene "So its an attempt to murder you guys are going to rot in jail," Namjoon hyung said walking forward and behind him were officers and before we could know it all three of them were dragged away and once again the atmosphere was only filled with silent sobs and sniffing.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole waiting area was filled with silent sobs and sniffing Jane and Krystal were crying and Hoseok and Jimin were comforting them. Yoongi who all hoped will be the strongest was also a crying mess as his best friend's life is in danger, y/n's dad couldn't handle seeing his only child struggling for her life and Taehyung was blaming himself for everything that happened to y/n and was not on his right state now as Seokjin and Namjoon held him back. Suddenly the doctor came out and Taehyung immediately got up and went towards him hoping it would be good news "She-" "DOCTOR" a nurse yelled from Y/n's room the doctor rushed back and Taehyung followed him but they closed the door and from the corner, he could see y/n's fragile body connected to various equipment and bandages wrapped all over her body and the doctor was currently giving her chest compressions and the whole room was chaotic inside.

"YAH Y/N GET UP," Taehyung started yelling from outside "IM REALLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME GET UP SO THAT YOU COULD SLAP ME," he yelled tears flowing from his eyes "GET UP SO THAT WE CAN FIX THINGS, GET UP SO WE CAN GET BACK TOGETHER," he moaned hitting the door "GET UP SO WE CAN KISS GET BACK UP SO WE CAN CUDDLE," he said and almost everyone had tears in their eyes "DONT LEAVE ME ALONE Y/NAH COME BACK TO ME," he cried his heart out and fell before the door banging it "yah Taehyung don't worry she'll wake up soon," Seokjin said wiping his own tears and helping him get up.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After about 5 hours the doctor came back "I have good and bad news," he said "Just tell me I will get my y/n back," I said holding his hand "Yes you will get her back but we don't know when," I looked at him perplexed "Ms Choi is out of danger but she slipped into a coma when we tried saving her," He said and I had mixed emotions I was happy as her life was no longer in danger but sad that she won't wake up anytime soon "don't lose hope Mr Kim she may even wake up after days ... or maybe weeks just don't lose hope look on the brighter side she is far away from danger," he said giving me a smile and I too gave him a weak smile and he left I saw the nurse coming out and I rushed to her "Excuse me but can I maybe see y/n?" I asked and she nodded "We are currently shifting her to her room you can visit her after that," she said giving me and smile and I bowed thanking her. 

Later y/n was shifted to her room and currently, we all were in her room "ok then we'll take our leave," Jin hyung said and I nodded "I'll stay here for the night," I said and everyone nodded and soon everyone left leaving me and y/n alone. I held her hand in mine and looked at her face her head was wrapped in a bandage and there was a small cut next to her usually soft and pink lips that looks dry now, I kissed her hand "I'm really sorry for not trusting you princess," I said rubbing her knuckle with my thumb "I actually deserve this for making you go through so much pain, I will wait for you even if it's just a couple of days or weeks or even long lonely months or years I'll wait for my angel no matter what," I said smiling at her "I'm really sorry and I love you y/n if I'm going to grow old I will only grow old with you and if I have my FOREVER NOW it will only be you, I will wait for you to get up wait for you to call me taetae wait for your hugs kisses and cuddles and if I have a future it's only with you and If I have to spend this life it will only be with you, good night princess," I said kissing her forehead and sleeping holding her hand.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't have anything to say...

Do I smell my book coming to an end? sadly yes........ hope you like this chapter do vote and comment and continue showing your love🥰

with love sav💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.7K 174 35
"To my greatest downfall, I love you." Namjoon said as he brushed my tears away with his thumb. ---------- When Namjoon finally found someone who he...
648 137 18
The girl decides to visit her hometown and reminisces about her love. How a small encounter turns out into a beautiful relationship. A story about a...
467K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
2.9K 139 17
They both walked on their own different paths after high school but, will their paths bring them back together? But how? By getting married or not? I...