𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭

42K 645 384
By love_yvo

~~~~~

DONE- Chapter 4/ The suit

"Yes, father. I know I need to be there at 8:00 p.m." My father was talking to me on the phone while I chose what outfit I was going to wear for the ball.

With my phone between my ear and shoulder, it was very uncomfortable looking for the dress I was going to wear tonight. My head hurt and I knew I needed to get out of this position right now.

"Look, I know it's very important for you, but if you want me to make this plan succeed I need to go now.  Ok?" I cut him off in the middle of repeating himself. Once I told him, I hung up. I then moved my neck side to side, hearing the satisfying 'crack' that it made.

I sighed and looked at the rack in front of me which was full of different suits. None of them caught my attention. If I was stressed earlier I am more stressed now.

I rubbed my right hand up and down my face trying to not lose control. My patience was getting thinner and thinner by the second.

I looked at the woman who brought this to my house and said "I don't like any of these suits. Don't you have anything more.... different? All of these look the same. All of them are just boring."

"I am sorry sir, there aren't any more suits that I could show you but if you are not pleased I could give you the phone number of a great designer. She has a boutique and her dresses and suits are unique and look expensive."

"Okay, give the number to Madison." she nodded and took her purse, and started to look for something, I guess her phone.

I left the room we were in and called Madison. "Yes sir?" she squealed out. She was panting like she just ran her way here.

"The lady over there will give you a number. I need you to call the number and tell them I am going to be there in about an hour to look for an outfit for a ball." she nodded and quickly walked away.

I walked out of my house and got inside the car. Once I was comfortably seated I took my phone out. Tomorrow is the grand ball and I need all the information I need from the girl.

I checked my contacts and clicked on Alexander.

*Ring*

"Boss." Alexander said

"Alexander I need you to send me all the information you and Martino found. I also need you to check if everyone did what they were supposed to do."

"On it boss." I hang up, and instantly Alexander sent the information. I looked through it and saw pretty basic stuff.

Name: Scarlett King

Ethnicity: American

Birthdate: September 27, 1999

Partner: No one (from what could be seen)

Occupation: Princess of the American Mafia

What interested me the most was the images. I wanted to see this girl.

Images:

I clicked and was disappointed to only see images of her back. What the fuck am I supposed to do with pictures of her back? Sell them? This didn't help at all. I rolled my eyes and saw that we had arrived.

I got out and walked to the door my guard and assistant behind me. I opened the door and no one was in sight.

My assistant was quick to look around.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I was looking for some of the best suits here so I could show them to you, sir." A woman coming from the back of the store explained. I inspected the place. It looked nice and expensive. Someone cleared their throat and I quickly saw the woman shifting on her feet. She looked like she was in her late 40's.

"Well, show me the best suits...." I looked at her name tag. "Matilda"

"Right away sir, if you could just follow me this way." I nodded and started following Matilda. We got to a room full of suits. They looked pretty basic but one at the end of the rack almost hidden stuck out to me. The suit looked royal and screamed power.

"Perfect. I want that one." All three, my guard, assistant, and Matilda looked at the suit.

"Good choice sir! Yesterday a beautiful lady chose a dress that would match this suit perfectly." she chirped.

I didn't pay any attention, to be honest, I just hummed.

"The total is $47,000.00. Cash or credit?"

"Credit" I handed her my credit card and she swiped it and I put my pin number in. Once the suit was in a bag I left the store and got inside the car.

"Benjamin, go straight home." I ordered and only received a nod. My head was against the back of the seat and closed my eyes. Everything needed to be perfect for tomorrow, nothing could go wrong.

I felt my body almost giving in to the darkness but then I heard my phone. Fuck.

"What the fuck is the problem?" I answered

"Sorry boss. Just wanted to tell you sir that the group is ready." Alexander apologized

"Ok, I am almost at the house. I need you and the guys to set up the meeting room. We are going to have a meeting to go through everything. I'll call my father and ask him to join us. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

I hung up and looked for my father's contact.

"Hello son"

"Father, the team and I are going to have a meeting at my house to go through the plan for tomorrow. I called to see if you wanted to join the meeting?" I went straight to the point. There is no time for greeting or explanations.

"No son. I trust you. Just make sure everything is perfect and be one step ahead."

"Will do, goodbye." Once the call was finished we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and walked to the front door.

"Welcome home sir. They are waiting outside your office." Emma greeted

I walked up the stairs to my office and once I got there I saw Alexander, Marco, and Lewis all waiting outside my office. They heard my footsteps and quickly fixed themselves and stood up straight.

I opened my office door and sat on the chair behind my desk while the rest of them sat either on the other chairs that surrounded the other table or on the sofa.

"As everyone knows tomorrow is an important day for the mafia. I want to know if everything is set for tomorrow, if there are any questions or stuff you guys need to tell me." I started

"As of now, everything is set, boss. The only question we all have is if we are going to strike at the ball at any time? Are we supposed to wait for your signal, are we going to strike at all?" Marco questioned, frowning a bit.

"Good questions Marco and no, if it's not necessary we don't strike. Tomorrow I want to get close to the girl and I'll achieve that by not being obvious and striking. Now if any of you see something suspicious you inform me and from there I'll give you guys the command to strike." I looked at all of them. "Did I answer your questions?"

"Yes boss" Marco responded

"Okay, now I need you all to report me on the latest shipments that we had with the Mexican Mafia."

~

~

~

"So that means the deal with the Russo's is not worth it and we will actually end up losing money to them in the future. I want one of you to decline the offer, if they keep persisting we handle it another way. In the meantime, I want you Lewis, to keep an eye on them and report anything that seems out of the ordinary to you." Lewis nodded once I finished explaining.

We got to go over other work problems that didn't involve the ball. We were packed on deals and shipments.

"Okay if that is all you guys can leave and have the rest of the day free. I want you all to be set for tomorrow." I dismissed

One by one all of them left and I got ready to work some more. I called one of the maids and asked them to bring me a cup of black coffee so I could stay awake.

Well, this is it for today guys. Thank you all for the recent support and love shown. Follow me on my insta if you guys wanna see some sneak peeks, when I update, edits and you might get the chance to choose stuff for the story.
~~~

Question of the day:

Favorite Tv show?

Answer:

TVD or Miraculous  (also team Delena and Adrinette/Ladynoir)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
LOVE YALL
liz❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 31.3K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 63.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
128K 5.7K 58
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...