3AM RAIN โœ”| Hyunsuk ff

By Crumbs29

๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โœ” [unedited] โ do you remember that night? โž โ Was it fate? โž Kim haru who is running away... More

^Introduction^
โ—1โ—‘
โ—2โ—‘
โ—3โ—‘
โ—4โ—‘
โ—6โ—‘
โ—7โ—‘
โ—8โ—‘
โ—9โ—‘
โ—10โ—‘
โ—11โ—‘
โ—12โ—‘
โ—13โ—‘
โ—14โ—‘
โ—15โ—‘
โ—16โ—‘
โ—17โ—‘
โ—18โ—‘
โ—19โ—‘
โ—Endโ—‘

โ—5โ—‘

232 26 60
By Crumbs29

Hyunsuk's pov:

"Miss snow!" Nah, she won't stop. "Idiot, you should've asked about her feet-"

"Sir, we checked the whole mall but we couldn't find her-" A healthy, bald man with gold teeth said while breathing heavily. Disgusting.

"Okay, I'll tell hyung"
I called hyung.

"Hyung-"
"Hyunsuk, don't tell me if it's a bad news"
"or maybe you provided me the wrong information"
"How dare you, Hyunsuk? She was definitely there"
"Well, no one saw her, believe me you got fooled!"
"I- alright, we'll keep an eye on their house, I'll send you the other location, later"
Call ended.

"When will I study?" I sighed.

Haru's pov:

I was having breakfast when I got lost in my thoughts.

"Choi Hyunsuk, who are you?"

I thought, I remembered how scared he was when I screamed in his bed, how he was about to slip over a pile of clothes-
These thoughts made me laugh.

"Yah, haru what are you laughing about?" Kim Junkyu said hitting me with his chopsticks.

"Junkyu-yah, you eat with those, not hit people. Especially not your younger sister." Taehyung Oppa said, I giggled.

"Haru, go out with Junkyu from now on, I can't risk your security again"
"Ew, hyung why? Kidding, anything for my sister," Junkyu said and ruffled my hair.

I looked at him, annoyed, "Oppa, can I own a gun?"
"Why haru?" He asked surprised.

"I don't know why, those men want to take me away maybe. If something happens sometime, I want to fight"
"Use combat, you know that. You won't need a gun, I promise"
I nodded.

"Come on haru, let's go to the college" Junkyu said grabbing my bag and grinning at me.

"Should I drop you guys off?"
"Nah, Hyung I'll drive. You can go the office"
He smiled and nodded.

I was going to get inside the car when Junkyu bent down and removed my shoes.
"Yah, I wore it so difficultly-"
"I know, but did you apply the medicine?"
"Uh oh, I totally forgot about that-"
"Here"
He signaled me to put my feet on his lap.
He applied the medicine and stood up smiling at me. How could I not melt by his smile?

"Oppa, thank you"
"Oppa? Haru, are you okay?"
"Yah, let's go"

"I've got the best brothers in this world!"
"Yes, the only men you can rely on"
"Actually.."
"Don't tell me-"
"Yoshi, what about yoshi?"
"Haru, believe me, he doesn't even care about you-"
I hit him.

"You blind girl, I am driving!"
"You deserve it" I tease him by sticking out my tongue.

He smiled and said, "can't wait to see my sister in a relationship"
"Junkyu, you're so different than other brothers-"
"Kidding, I won't ever let you go away from me"
"That's worse"
He laughed.

"Sana, I completed my notes yesterday"
"Woah, is this the Kim Haru I knew?"
"No, I'm the Kim Haru who is the Kim Taehyung's sister" I smirked.

"Attention class, we have a senior to help us today. He's going to take today's class instead of Mrs.Park"

"Woah, S.coups!"
"Oh my god, how would I pay attention today?"
"He's so handsome"
"He's rich as well"
"and single"
The girls started chattering. I rolled my eyes.

"Haru isn't he-"
"Yeah, Sana"

He looked at me and winked. I might die of the cringe. "Yoshi! I saved you a seat" I shouted.

"Ms. Kim could you keep it low?" Seungcheol said to me.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I can't Mr. Choi" He smirked and came towards me.

"I might have to-"
"You won't have to do anything, you're here for teaching, do that" I stood up.

He held my hand and pulled me close, he is huge.

"I have things under my control since I'm the incharge here for an hour, come on Ms Kim, clean the board for me"

Yoshi stood up but Sana shook her head and made him sit back.

I went down to clean the board when Seungcheol put his hand on mine while I was cleaning the board. I gasped and the duster fell down causing the class to burst into laughter.

"Silence" He shouted and signaled me to continue.
I tilted my head to represent my anger and continued, he did the same again.

I grabbed his hand and made him clean the board, leaving him dumbfounded. "Done Mr. Choi".

He was smirking all the time, yes he is handsome but I don't like huge men who likes to control women.

"Impressive", He said.
"Didn't your dad tell you my answer? or did he send you to seduce me here?"
"Seat", I smirked and went to my seat.

He seemed angry, but fascinated.

The class was over soon, I was going out with Yoshi and Sana when someone held my hand. I knew who it was, I signaled Sana to go without me.

"Yes, Mr. Choi?"
"Seungcheol"
"I know your name, what do you want?"
"See, Haru, when my dad told me he wanted me to marry you I didn't like the idea, but now that I get to know you, I don't think it was a bad idea-" He pulled me close.

I was breathing heavily. What is he about to do?

My phone rang, "hello?"
"Miss snow?"
"Oh, finally"
"Why do you like to leave your number with me?"
"So that we can talk", I said pulling away from Seungcheol.
"I found it in my pocket-"
"Because that's where it was"
"Yeah, so how are you?"
"Why?"
"I mean how is your leg?" I mouthed, "good day Mr. Choi" to Seungcheol and went out searching for Junkyu.

"It's fine, how are you?"
"I'm good"
"Why do we stop talking after sometime?"
"Because there is nothing to talk about"
"Keep talking, I like to hear your voice"

"Idiot!" Junkyu shouted from the corridor, waving at me. I sighed.

"Who is it? A guy?"
"Yeah, a guy"
"Your..boyfriend?"
"Yeah"
"Oh, okay"
"Why?"
"Nothing, I thought-"
"He's my brother"
I heard a sigh from other side.

I laughed and said, "Why? am I not supposed to have a boyfriend?"
"No it's not like that-"
"Bye Hyunsukie, I'll talk later. Need to go home"
"Bye-"
Call ended.

Hyunsuk's pov:

"Hyunsukie? Hyunsukie?" I started laughing.

"It's so cute, Hyunsukie?"
"Bye Hyunsukie?" Oh my god, I'll die from this cuteness. I talked to myself. I'm going crazy.

Thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.5K 75
โœฟโŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโ‰โŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโœฟ [ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ...
16.7K 480 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
112K 6.4K 49
๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ แด ษชแดสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ - แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ส - แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ "Please let me go I beg you" She pleaded as she fell on her knees crying continously. But her pleads didn't...
2.8K 133 10
Yeorin is a girl who lived with her 8 brothers, suddenly, something happened in their country, something very dangerous who could see sharply, hear e...