SACRED REJECT

By Sowunmi16

THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, ma... More

TWO
THREE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY (Carmen)
FIFTY-ONE (Witches)
FIFTY-TWO (Ryder)
FIFTY-THREE (Carmen)
FOURTY-FOUR (Witches)
FIFTY-FIVE (Ryder & Conrad)
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY

ONE

101K 2.2K 310
By Sowunmi16

Whip.

Whip.

The sound of whipping echoed in the quiet room.

I lay on the floor while slashes are made on my back thanks to the silver whip.

'More injuries to tend,' I thought dryly.

Even if I don't have a wolf, I am still a werewolf.

Just a were without a wolf.

I am used to their wickedness and the pain, they inflict on my body.

Pain is my best friend.

My heart froze more at their actions that I stopped having expectations.

The emptiness in my soul, heart, and mind grows. It is too deep.

"Next time, you will be up early. Am I clear?" The user of the whip bellowed.

I didn't answer.

'He is wicked,' The thought crossed my mind.

I didn't know he had this side of him, this is pure hatred.

"AM I CLEAR?!" my brother Dylan yelled.

Using my remaining strength, I spoke loud for him to hear, "Yes, Beta."

He grunted and left with another man, who stayed on the sidelines and watched.

The future Alpha of the Rosemoon pack, Derek, is his name.

I stopped, hoping for him to help me ever since he made his decision along with them.

This event has been my daily morning routine for five years ago.

My brother, family, or any pack members come to inflict their anger or any form of pain on my body.

The first it happened, I cried loudly and begged them to stop, but my wails fell on deaf ears as they laughed.

The following times, I quietly sobbed till I got used to their actions.

And then I didn't make a sound when it became daily in the morning.

I wait for them to come to avoid more beatings later in the day, although some would want to vent their anger on me.

Either way, I stopped making sounds or crying when I saw my tears would not solve the problem.

Why am I suffering this torture?

Well I couldn't shift at age thirteen, and my 'Family' rejected me.

And the pack followed their actions.

In the werewolf society, young pups must shift at age thirteen. It is part of being a werewolf.

My existence was the first with not having a wolf.

You are an abomination - Father

I can't believe I gave birth to you - Mother

You are a disgrace to our kind - Brother

Unwanted -pack

Freak - pack

I can't believe, you are related to me - Sister

Many insults poured on me every day, and I got used to it.

That night was the first time my family insulted my existence, and I still hear their voices from that night daily speaking to me, reminding me of what I am.

I think that night was much more painful than any insults that followed after.

Looking at the blood on the floor, I didn't block it out this time.

I sighed tremblingly, standing up to look around my room, that's if it was a room.

It is the storehouse behind the packhouse where supplies are stored.

I limped to the broken glass mirror that my sister Stella threw on me because I didn't fold her laundry.

Blood trailed after each step and dripped from my back to the floor.

I touched my right side Dylan whipped more with my hands.

I didn't flinch from the pain.

Throughout Five years of abuse and torture, I stopped feeling anything.

No, I couldn't feel anything if I wanted to.

When I feel pain from their actions, I always endure it and try to block it out.

This action became an instinct whenever I felt the pain of any sought, especially from them.

And before I knew it, I noticed I stopped feeling pain, and my emotions started disappearing, little by little with their actions.

To feel something, I cut my fingers with broken glass once in a while, but nothing, no pain or any sensation.

I was and am a lifeless person to this pack.

I am sure most abused werewolves will run away or kill themselves, but the only thing keeping me alive here was him, my mate.

I am waiting for him to reject me.

And then end my life since there is nothing in this world keeping me here.

Mates are the other half of werewolves.

Every werewolf blessed with a mate is lucky, but I am not because it is Derek.

He doesn't know, but I do. I knew from the age of 16. I was confused because I didn't have a wolf.

And also, Werewolves finds their mate from the age eighteen, yet I had found mine two years before that age.

But I knew he was my mate.

How did I know?

I felt an attraction toward him.

Strong but not strong at the same time.

There were times that I saw him, and my heart would flutter in excitement at his actions.

There were other times I would feel a strong sense of disgust towards him which I didn't know where it came from,

Like the feeling of disgust wasn't mine,

And he had a unique scent.

When he is near, I would know thanks to his scent.

Why am I sure that he would reject me?

Well, He is dating Stella, my Elder sister.

The perfect daughter to my parents,

The perfect girl in everyone's eyes,

And perfect Luna material according to the present Luna of the pack, Derek's mother.

Under many expectations, I am sure he will mark her as his luna.

Every pack member expects them to become the future Alpha and Luna of the Rosemoon pack.

Blank and lifeless brown eyes that links me to that 'family' stared back at me through the mirror.

Long, black hair reaching the end of my back, taken from my 'father' with skinny, pale, bruised, and battered skin that used to be full of life.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Stella screaming my name, "WHERE IS THE FREAK?! SHE DIDN'T IRON MY SHIRT!"

I laughed mirthlessly at my sad life.

Soooooooooooooo what do you think of my first chapter? Please leave comments and vote.

This chapter is explaining about her life and how she is coping till now.

Her name will come up in the next one or two chapters.

If you have a name you think fits her, put it in the comment section

Thank you.

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 7.2K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
341K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
571K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...