Tantei-kun

By ArianaHopkirk

"You'll always be Tantei-kun, won't you?" Collection of Detective Conan one-shots Mostly Ai/Conan *Detective... More

AN
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Vote Your Fave Excerpts
Fifteen

Sixteen

388 18 6
By ArianaHopkirk

"Interviewer"

"Shiho"

"Shinichi"

:

"How long have you been married?"

"Give or take two years."

"We celebrated our anniversary last week. What the f*ck do you mean by give or take?"

:

"Who proposed between the two of you?"

"I obviously did."

"You didn't have to put obviously there, Shiho."

"The whole world knows how we got engaged. You were bleeding out on the street with dozens of cameras watching you die."

"Romantic, I know."

"Well, it trended for a couple of weeks on the net. It was only pushed down by your official announcement, after you were discharged from the hospital."

"And I'm eternally grateful to my parents during that time. It must've been hard to fight off the press."

"They sneaked into Shinichi's second surgery by impersonating a surgical intern."

"Good thing you managed to catch him."

"He was holding a scalpel the wrong way, Shinichi. It would've been embarrassing if I at least didn't know that he was an impostor."

"You didn't have to punch him."

"I don't have to do a lot of things, and yet I chose to do so. It's what makes a person who they are. Plus, you weren't there."

"I was there— on the table, unconscious."

:

"After all the chaos from the Black Organization takedown, did you have a proper first date? Kudo-kun was once caught saying Shiho didn't really woo me, though she was the one who proposed. We don't even have a first date."

"I did take her for a proper first date. I was in wheelchair but that's besides the point, don't you think?"

"We stumbled upon a corpse. Fun times."

"But the corpse was fake."

"Not the first one, of course. But the next two ones were. We didn't stumble onto those anyway, they fell on us."

"Are you sure this is a romantic first date?"

"Romantic for like three hours."

"And then came the corpses and the police and you know the rest."

"Wait, are you two talking about the Snowdrops Inn Murders?"

"They have a name for it?"

:

"People were surprised when you announced you were going to have a big wedding. Apparently, they were convinced you were going to keep it small and private."

"I did live most of my life quietly, and my relationship with Shinichi is indeed private but..."

"We thought it'd be nice."

"To have a big wedding?"

"The thing is..."

"You tell them, Shiho."

"You're the one who first thought of it."

"Would I have done it without your permission?"

"Seems fair. You see, a couple of months before our wedding, we received a prank call from one of our friends. Death threat and all. It was obviously fake so we had a big laugh about it. But then Shinichi had an idea."

"One of my best."

"Not your best, no. Where was I? Oh, yes. So the idea was: what if an actual killer came to our wedding? We were going to keep it small but things happen."

"Then the news came."

"I thought I was going to tell it."

"Sorry, Shiho."

"Then the news came. A serial killer announced his interest in our wedding. Then another one. Then two. Then five. We were alarmed, naturally, but Shinichi saw it as an opportunity. And I agreed with him. I think his stupidity rubbed off on me."

"So that's how your destination wedding became the site of seven killers being caught?!"

"Yes. It was wonderful."

:

"Do you have a favorite case of ours?"

"Who doesn't? When it comes to combined cases of you and Miyano-san, it must be the Neko Crisis."

"A cat person too?"

"Yes, I have three. I often joke that they're my eldest."

"We recently adopted another cat. She's the cutest."

"They might get jealous."

"Oh! We do also have another cat, our eldest Ai and a dog named Conan. They get along so well. Our youngest, the new cat, is nicknamed Detective."

"That's very appropriate."

"So we've been told."

:

"That picture was actually taken during the filming of Siege of Baker Street. I dropped by a couple of times, just to make sure this nerd over here didn't creep out the staff and the actors."

"For your information, I managed to hold myself in."

"That wasn't what the blogs said."

"Anyway, I really enjoyed shooting that film. I mean, I was only in a couple of scenes but it was magical."

"You were also a consultant for the film, right?"

"Yes, yes. I gave them some tips on crime scene stuff."

"He only accepted the job because it was a Sherlock Holmes retelling."

"No need to expose me, Shiho."

"Everyone knows that you live and breathe Holmes. What's left to expose?"

"Aww, that's sweet."

:

"A lot of people were curious as to how the whole not-changing-surnames thing came to be. Did you know it before your dramatic engagement scene already?"

"We often joked about it, before we even had real feelings for each other."

"She had real feelings for me but it was all negative I'm afraid. She blocked my number thrice during the first two months of knowing me."

"I have my PhD under Miyano Shiho. I don't want that taken from me. Also, I'd rather not be associated with this corpse-magnet any further. His family's wonderful, just not him."

"You literally married me."

"You make it sound like I murdered you."

:

"Once again, I'd like to thank you two for allowing to be interviewed for our show. I know it must've been hard considering your schedules."

"It was a delight— revisiting some cases and of course, Shiho and I's love story."

"That's too cheesy."

"But it's the truth!"

"You do know that this is being broadcasted live, right?"

"I thought this was the whole point of us going here? The fact that this whole interview is live?"

"Um... I'm not sure if I follow."

"Shinichi and I came here for a purpose."

"It's not that ominous."

"Should we be worried? Should we cut the broadcast?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing serious. We just wanted to tell people we're pregnant. Hattori-kun made a bet that I'd be against going public with this information. Needless to say, Shinichi and I don't like to lose."

"Oh, I see— wait, what?!"

"It seems like our time is up. Thank you having us today!"

"It's been a pleasure."

"Wait, Miyano-san, Kudo-san we can't just—"

"Bye!"

:

AN: Thank you so much for 11k+ reads! I didn't think it would honestly happen considering how little I update.

I've recently been reading angst-filled manhwas and I am utterly crushed. Somebody save me. I guess that's why I've been writing more fluffy stuff.

Thank you for all of your support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
831K 38.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC