ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

pancakes

9K 259 658
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

as y/n opened the door to her house, she let out a loud sneeze. she didn't sneeze because she was cold or because of allergies.

y/n sneezed because of the juicy gossip about her that was taking place back at suna's house.

"are you cold? you should've worn warmer clothes" suna softly uttered, side-eyeing her and they both walked in her house.

"no I'm fine. come on let's go to bed" she spoke and gently grabbed suna's wrist.

"hm... I'm tired" he mumbled while y/n was trying to drag him upstairs since he was too tired and lazy to put any effort into walking.

when they finally reached y/n's bedroom door, she let go of suna and opened the door. she took a look behind her where suna was starting to sleepily walk toward her.

"you can wait here" she softly spoke and put her hands on suna's chest to stop him from coming closer.

"I don't mind watching you change" he said with a lazy smirk plastered on his face.

"how funny"

as y/n sarcastically said that, suna heard the door shut closed so he patiently waited for y/n to put her pajamas on.

suna's pov

i was waiting for y/n outside her door when a hand suddenly appeared in front of me. y/n harshly pulled me in the room with her, mumbling a long "cuddles~".

cute...

impatient as I was, I quickly picked y/n up and carried her to her bed. she hit my chest with her little fists so I would let her go, but I just responded with a mischievous smile.

fuck I want to kiss her tired face...

I laid y/n down on her bed and laid beside her. she immediately grabbed her phone from the nightstand so I tried to grab her attention by pulling her closer by her waist but her eyes were glued on her phone.

"turn your phone off" I whispered and gave her a quick peck behind her ear.

"one second"

as soon as she said that, curiosity got the best of me and I leaned closer, my chin resting on her shoulder so I can see what she was doing on her phone.

...
🍙👨🏻‍🦳

heyyy

hoe
why are you texting me this late
omfg
you want food

I want food
please
you're my only hope

when

tomorrow for lunch
I can't cook for shit
and suna is staying over

no

COME ON SUNA IS STAYING OVER
YOU HOE
you want your blackmail folder
exposed?

🤨

fine

thanks thanks 🛐

...

blackmail... nice move y/n

...
oh sa moo🐮

don't come tomorrow

what?

don't come to cook at y/n's tomorrow
we'll order something to eat

why

if you ruin tomorrow for me
I'll ruin your fucking life

wow ok fine chill

find an excuse
you can come another day idc

what the fuck is up w you?

...

I turned my phone off and looked at y/n who was still scrolling through her phone.

"put your fucking phone down or I'll throw it at the wall" I whispered in her ear and saw her back slightly arch.

she put her phone on the nightstand next to her and turned to look at me. without having time to react, I felt her face nuzzle on my chest and she lazily put her hand around me.

a tiny smile was evident on my face and I gave y/n a quick kiss on the top of her head before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

third person pov

suna opened his eyes only to see y/n still loosely cuddling him, sleeping peacefully in his arms.

that is, of course, because he had previously turned off the alarm clock she always had on for school.

he continued to stare at y/n in his arms until he remembered why he was awake in the first place. suna carefully slipped out of y/n's embrace and fixed the pillow he was sleeping on to imitate his build.

seeing how y/n's tiny smile dropped as soon as he backed away, he pushed the pillow closer to her and she immediately welcomed 'suna' in her arms again.

suna left a tiny peck on y/n's forehead before he walked out of her room, heading to the kitchen.

suna's pov

as soon as I walked in the kitchen, I stretched my libs and grabbed my phone to text my mom.

mom<3

can you send me the pancake
recipe?

*recipe*
isn't it a bit late for breakfast?

I just woke up
y/n is still asleep
I don't think it's time for dinner

oh
twxt me if you need any help.
ily xoxo

<3 :)

I sighed, looking at the ingredients for the recipe, then in y/n's fridge. many ingredients we're missing so I started shamelessly looking around for money until I touched my pockets.

I held the card my dad gave me in my hands and slowly opened it, hoping it would have money inside.

"perfect" I mumbled to myself and rushed to the nearest store.

third person pov

suna came back from the store and unconsciously slammed the door closed.

"shit" he cursed himself and quickly put the groceries down on the kitchen counter.

he hurriedly made the mixture, praying it wouldn't turn out to be a failure and he was almost done when he heard some lazy footsteps coming towards him.

"why would you trick me like that...?" y/n sleepily whined, her vision still blurry.

suna started panicking, thinking this would ruin everything so he pulled her close to distract her before she could realize what's happening.

"what happened, nugget?" he softly mumbled and pulled y/n close, holding her head against his torso.

"I thought I was hugging you but it was just a pillow" her muffled whines were heard and she rested her hands on suna's hard chest.

fucking cute...

"go back to sleep nugget" he softly spoke after he got his thoughts together.

y/n let out a long 'hum' sound and loosely hugged suna's torso, nuzzling closer and breathing in his scent.

"don't sleep on ME" suna emphasized 'me' but silence filled the room.

he let out a soft sigh and started caressing y/n's hair before she detached herself from him and started sleepily walking to her room again.

"the pillow was more comfortable" she half-shouted on her way to her bedroom.

"ouch" suna jokingly mumbled to himself and chuckled a bit before he continued making the pancakes.

suna set the table carefully and placed the plates with stacked pancakes on them where y/n and he would supposedly sit.

he then quietly walked in y/n's room and knocked on the door to wake her up. she was still sleeping, hugging the big pillow suna left her, looking as comfortable as ever.

y/n's pov

I felt a slight tickle on my cheek, then my forehead. I opened my eyes when I felt the large hands impatiently leaving harsh pokes all over my face.

a low groan escaped my lips and I grabbed suna's hand that was still poking my cheeks. I placed his palm on my cheek and he immediately relaxed it to perfectly cup my face.

"I made breakfast~" he cooed close to my ear and I abruptly opened my eyes, scaring him a bit.

I saw suna back away with a slight smile and before he could go out of reach, I gripped his cheeks and brought him closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"where" I whispered.

"it's... it's just in the kitche-"

I cut suna's stuttering off with a soft kiss and got up from the bed, heading downstairs.

before I walked out of my room, I caught a glimpse of suna's rosy cheeks and soft chuckle. as soon as I saw him snapping out of his euphoria, I continued walking to the kitchen so he doesn't catch me staring at him.

"do you like it?" he said between bites as we had already started eating the delicious, partially burned pancakes he made.

I nodded a bit and looked at him but he was already staring at me, slowly eating his food.

"you're acting weird today" I honestly stated.

"says you. you weren't grumpy when you woke up" he said and looked down at his food.

"yeah but you're acting really weird... it's suspicious" I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked back at me.

"no it's not... is that my shirt?"

"maybe..." I said and quickly put another bite in my mouth.

"cute..." I heard suna mumble and a slight smirk appeared on my face, seeing suna's faint blush.

"what?"

"tsk. don't get it dirty" he said and took his eyes off my shirt. well... his shirt.

I stole it from him since he doesn't have practice while he is on winter break and I've been wearing it to sleep, careful not to wear suna's scent off.

"what time is it?" I asked.

"almost 2pm" suna opened his phone and side-eyed me quite suspiciously.

"osamu isn't here yet?" I asked and quickly opened my phone.

"no" he bluntly said and I opened the message I got from osamu earlier today.

🍙👨🏻‍🦳

I can't come today sorry

why

atsumu fell down the stairs

is he dead?

no I don't think so

oh
that's a shame

a/n

hey hey heyyyy

here's a chapter

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
37.9K 581 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
331K 8.8K 59
๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐’๐Œ (PRISON x MODEL AU) โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [COMPLETED] หšโ‚Š โ€งโœฉ "๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
220K 5.6K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...