Cynthia x Reader: A Journey o...

By MelMen066

Exactly what it says on the box. you're [Y/N], a 16 year old who moved to Sinnoh from Unova when you were 5... More

Chapter 1: How It All Started
Chapter 2: Been A While, Hasn't It?
Chapter 3: Evolution & Blues
Chapter 4: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 5: A Quick Battle
Chapter 6: Amity Square
Chapter 7: Road to The League
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Sudden Hiking Trip
Chapter 9: Sudden Hiking Trip, Part 2
Chapter 10: A New Menace
Chapter 11: Acuity Lakefront
Chapter 12: Underlings
Chapter ??: Road to the League

Author's Note: Electric Boogaloo

1.6K 27 2
By MelMen066

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the delay on chapter 11. I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately, and frankly, I haven't really planned out the storyline of the series beforehand, so I kinda just went with my mood. That was a mistake on my end. I'll try to do better in the future.

That being said, holy balls, I did NOT expect this story to reach the 1k milestone. I kinda felt like I wasn't exactly putting out good enough content (largely due to the go-with-the-flow nature of my writing), but I truly appreciate your support thus far. And 50+ votes is crazy to think about, I'm really grateful people think my writing is good.

Starting Monday, I'll be having a 2-week long holiday, so I'll come up with more chapters whenever I can. But I have other things to do, too, so admittedly I'll be quite busy. I won't let myself get a long hiatus without a reason, though, I can promise you that.

And that's about all I have to say for now. Thank you for reading my work, and expect more coming soon! If you enjoyed it, do leave me a vote. It personally means more to me than just reads, but they're good too. See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...
812 102 111
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
187K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...