Flame User X Date a Live

By SuciDisastra

Y/N a is an ordinary boy who died due to God mistake. The God offer him a second chance to reincarnate in ano... More

Planning and Training
Rescue a Spirit
A Partner and A Meeting
A School, A Ship and New Guardian.
Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock
The Lightning that Divide the Sky
Before the Storm
Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes
A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Reincarnate and New World

2.5K 39 71
By SuciDisastra

Hello! (≧▽≦) My name is Y/N L/N. I’m sixteen years old right now. I have something to tell you. This is a sad news. Especially for my family. I’m dead. Yes you heard it right. I was died due to a lightning strike when i was back from school with my best friend.

So why did i say this? Well honestly i don’t know. I just want to tell you that i died. And don’t worry. I’m not died alone. I was died with my friend so right now i don’t feel lonely. His name is Mochizuki Touya. He’s the same as me. A highschool student.

Right now we’re infront of a God. He said our death was his mistake. How about we talk to him now?

3rd POV

Place Y/N on the left of Touya

Kami : “And with that both of you died because of my mistake. I deeply apologize.”

The old man said who actually a God. Right infront of him there was two highschool student that he accidently killed them. He was about to place a lighting on the forest but ended up struk the both of them. That two boys is Y/N L/N and Mochizuki Touya.

These highschool students look so calm about how they died and what will happen to them next. Heaven or Hell? It seems they don’t care about it. They just sips their tea and enjoy the calm conversation with the God or Kami Y/N would call him.

Kami : “You two seems so calm about this. Aren’t you should be panic now?”

Y/N : “Really? ‘I think it’s fine.’

Touya : “Yeah. I mean what happen is already happen.”

Y/N : “Besides (sips his tea) ahh~ The death just like a flash in the eye. I don’t feel anything from it. Right Touya?”

Touya : “(nodded) You’re right. (Look at Kami) You don’t need to apologized about it. If it was the time we will die, then we will accept it.”

Kami : “Hoho.. You two are too kind.”

Touya : “Well my granpa and Y/N granpa must’ve do the same. They teach us to forgive someone no matter how bad they treat you. ‘At least that is the last thing they teach us about socialize.’.

Y/N : “I agree. As a sky who always forgive other mistake, i will do that.”

Touya : “That anime really rub you huh?”

Y/N : “What can i say. I love the concept. Even though i really don’t have a guardian, i will always be a sky for my friends.”

Touya : “Well you look like a brother figure to us. (murmuring) Except for your sadistic side.”

Y/N : “What?”

Touya : “N-nothing. So Kami-sama, where will we go? Heaven or hell?”

Kami : “About that Touya-kun and Y/N-kun. I won’t send you none of that place.”

The teen raise their eyebrow as they confused why they won’t go either Heaven or Hell.

Y/N : “Not to be rude Kami-sama. But why the both of us won’t go to any of those two place?”

Kami : “As i said earlier your death was my mistake. So for your compensation to your accidental death i will resurrect you to another world.”

Y/N and Touya : “Huh?!”

Touya : “So for short you will give us a second chance to live?”

Kami : “Yes. And i will grant anything you want as a bonus.”

Y/N : “Kami-sama. Are you sure we deserve to get such a great chance like this? It’s not like we don’t want to, but just to make sure you’re not wrong to give something important like this to a low human like us.”

Kami : “Of course i’m sure about this Y/N-kun. I’m a God after all. (chuckled)”

Kami : “And please don’t call yourself a low human Y/N-kun. I can see you did a lot of benevolance when you still alive back there.”

Y/N : “(blushed) H-hai Kami-sama!”

Touya and the God look at the cute face of Y/N. His face successfully make them feel blessed. Even the God himself felt blessed from Y/N cute blushed face. Touya in the other hand try not to hug Y/N because of the cuteness he has. He try to change the subject.

Touya : “Ahem. So what kind of world we’ll be resurrected Kami-sama?”

Kami : “Yes you will get a second chance to live but sadly you won’t attend the same world.”

Y/N : “And why we can’t?”

Kami : “There is a law about it. I can’t send two person who died in the same universe. However if Touya is the first died and Y/N-kun the second i can do that. But you died together so are the both of you fine with this?”

The two teen look at each other for a second. And the God didn’t have to wait for a long time. Both of them nod in agreement.

Y/N and Touya : “We are both fine with the condition.”

Kami : “Very well then. Who wants to be resurrected first?”

Touya raise his hand. Y/N always let his friends get a good chance first.

Touya : “But.. what kind of world i will go Kami-sama?”

Kami : “Well Touya-kun. You will resurrect in the world that has sword and magic. Now for the wish. What kind of wish you want?”

Touya think for a moment and he took a smartphone from his pocket.

Touya : “Can you make me use my smartphone there?”

Y/N : “Are you sure Touya? It’s a good choice but do you really just need that?”

Touya : “Well, since this is a world of sword and magic i need information as fast as i can right?”

Y/N : “Good point you have there.”

Touya : “So.. can you do it?”

Kami : “It’s not a problem. And i will make you stronger than your previous self and make you hard to kill.”

Y/N : “’The bonus is so legit.’ Good for you Touya!”

Touya : “Thanks Y/N. You really are a best friend.”

Kami : “Do you need something else?”

Touya : “(shake his head) This is enough. I’m ready to go.”

Kami : “Very well.”

The God touch Touya’s head and his body start glowing. This is farewell for him and his best friend. Touya and Y/N shake hand before Touya really disapeared from his eyes.

Touya : “Goodbye Y/N. Take care of yourself.”

Y/N : “I should be the one who said that. You too.”

The light take him and his gone. A tears start falling from his eyes. Seeing his best friend leave him to the unknown world, Y/N hold his chest and try to be manly with style. If he has a rain right now, he want his rain too vanish his tear and pain.

While he try calm himself he sip again his tea. The God let the teen cry because he need it. After several minute Y/N back to his usual self. Now, it was his turn.

Y/N : “I believe this is my turn. What kind of world i will be resurrected?”

Kami : “Straight to the point i see. Well, have you ever heard about “Spirit” and “Angel” before?”

Y/N : “Spirit and Angel? Hmm..”

Y/N try to look at his memories and find what the God means.

Y/N : “Is this world related to anime called “Date a Live”?”

Kami : “Ah.. Yes. You’re right. That is exactly the universe i will send you to.”

Y/N : “I don’t want have a bad thought but, why?”

Kami : “Because i want to.”

Y/N : “(eye twitch) O-oooh. Okay. ‘Did he really want to resurrect me or something? Cause i doesn’t feel this is right.’

Kami : “So what is your wishes?”

Y/N : “Can you give me a moment to think what i want?”

Kami : “Take your time. Your resurrection won’t effect this world. I will wait no matter how long you will think about it.”

Y/N : “Arigatou, Kami-sama.”

Y/N start thinking about what will he ask for his new world. He crossed his arm and close his eyes. It may a long time to think since this is a world that has a problem with Spirits. He think and think what he want and now he’s ready to say all of his wishes.

Y/N : “I made up my mind. I’m ready.”

Kami : “I’m listening Y/N-kun.”

Y/N : “I have a lot of wish. But not really that much. For my first wish, i want a house near Itsuka residence. I want that house is indestructible, can’t be breached, can’t be hacked, can’t be robbed, or anything i don’t want to by anyone or anything. It can fit lot of people no matter how much i put them there. It can be expanded on the inside when i let someone live there with me. I want that house have infinity food. A raw food. I don’t want to be lazy to cook. I want that house has a hyperbolic time chamber that only me or other people i let them can use it. I want that house has an underground lab and high technology computers. And don’t forgot the A.I. And the most important part is i want this house including the enviroment, is worked as Anti-Spirit field. What i mean here is whoever spirit that get inside this field, they can’t use their angel no matter how strong they are. Including Mio Takamiya. And that’s for my first wish.”

Kami : “Granted. What is your next wish?”

Y/N : “(eye twitch so hard) ‘He’s a God after all.’ (exhale) Okay. For my second wish. I want Dying Will Flame as my power. And don’t forget the Hyoer Intuition.”

Kami : “Ooh!! Is that from Katekyo Hitman Reborn? That is one unique wish.”

Y/N : “Yes! So can you grant it?”

Kami : “Hmm.. I need to know what kind of Flame you want. Can you tell me what kind of Flame di you want?”

Y/N : “You right Kami-sama! (facepalm) How can i forgot? I want my main Flame is Sky Flame. For my sub flame i want Storm, Rain, Lightning, Sun, Mist, Cloud, Night, Earth and Snow flame.”

Kami : “Granted. Anything else?”

Y/N : “Well i want *******************

(IT’S A SECRET FOR NOW. CAN YOU TAKE A GUESS WHAT IS HIS THIRD WISH?)

Kami : “Are you sure for that?”

Y/N : “Hai, Kami-sama. I am sure 100%.”

Kami : “Well, that is another unique wishes. Granted. Anything else?”

Y/N : “Well, you see i want to make a prank for Touya. So i want my Night Flame can take me to his new world. Is that possible?”

Kami : “Why?”

Y/N : “Kami-sama, you did mention you can’t resurrect two person in one world, but you never mention that person can meet his friend in the other world right?”

Kami : “Okay than. Granted. What else?”

Y/N : “This will my last wish. I want you to send me six years before the real timeline begin. To be more exact, i want you to send me at August 3rd one year before Kotori receive Efreet power from Mio Takamiya.”

Kami : “Granted. So are you ready to go?”

Y/N : “Yes. I’m ready.”

Kami : “Very well.”

The God touch Y/N’s head as what he did to Touya. Y/N’s body start glowing and his vision turn to white. Y/N now has been resurrected. The God just chuckle and sip his tea. He start to make a call to Touya. Then he remember something. He forgot to tell Y/N about...

Time Skip

Y/N POV

It was dark right now. Why? Because i haven’t open my eyes. Now i’m gonna open it and see this new world. It was good actually. I’m in my house i want from Kami-sama. I look around and i can this is my room. A good one if i can say. There’s a bed, sofa, tv, learning desk, verandah, mirror and a closet.

Yup, i’m in my new house. But something seems odd. I don’t know what it is but it’s my H.I a little bit tingly in my head. Well time to explore. But first let’s check if my appearance is change or not. I hope it doesn’t change. I walk to the mirror and my thought earlier was wrong.

Y/N : “For the sake of Kami... “

When i look at the mirror it was worst than my nightmare. Something i don’t want to happen.

Y/N : “I’m in a body of a fucking CHILD!”

Yes. It was true. My body right now is in a ten years old child. Is this the bonus? Why it’s different from Touya? Well, who am i to judge Kami-sama’s gift? Actually this is quite good tho. I can built my body and fighting style here. I just need to go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the problem is solve.

Right now let’s just go check on the house. Before i’m ready to left my room, my phone ringing. See the name of the caller, it was wrote as Kami. I blink many times before anwer it.

Y/N : “Hello. Kami-sama is this you?”

Kami : “Oh Y/N-kun! Yes this is me.”

Y/N : “Why are you calling me right now? Is something wrong happen?”

Kami : “No, No. I just want to make sure if you’re safe and the resurrection is succeeded. So how’s your new house?”

Y/N : “I’m still in my room. I was going to check my house and then you call me.”

Kami : “I see. Do you need something else?”

Y/N : “’I’m the one who should say that!’ Well, how about Touya? Is he fine?”

Kami : “Yes. He’s fine. I apply that world map on his smartphone so he won’t get lost. You don’t need to worry about him.”

Y/N : “Okay than. ‘Well at least he’s fine.’ See you again Kami-sama.”

Kami : “See you again too Y/N-kun. I hope you happy in your new world!”

Y/N : “Goodbye.”

I hang up the call and put again my smartphone back in my pocket. Open the door i was on the second floor on my house. Well, better above than the under. Don’t get me wrong at this line. It has only two floor huh? Is this house has an attic? Maybe later.

Now i’m walking to the downstairs and head to the living room. It was ordinary. A kotatsu, sofa, game console, and a wide LED TV. Yup totally ordinary. Move on to the kitchen. It was the same as the living room. A cupboard, washing tub, stove, oven, dining table, and refrigerator.

I look inside and check all the stuff there. All is good. But i only have a knife, one plate, one spoon, one fork, one pan and all one kitchen set. Just one each of them. Maybe because i live alone huh. Now check on the food. There is something like a vault here.

When i open it...

Y/N : “Oh my... Oh my GOODNESS!”

Ignore the lady.

There is a lot of ingredient i need here. And all of the food is raw. Yes. As i want to. But it doesn’t matter. I can cook anyway so It’s fine. I close it and hope a blackhole girl won’t come and get inside this place. Move on the next place.

A door that lead to perfection. Right now it’s infront of me. The Hyperbolic Time Chamber. And next to it, a button to set the time in the chamber. I’m confused right now. Do i have to set the time before enter, or no? How about no? I will use when i will start my training with all my Flame i had now.

I open the door and see what inside this place. It was... empty. But also It’s a perfect place. Now let’s test my Flame.

Y/N : “Let’s do it. First of all Sky Flame.”

I try to summon my Sky Flame. At first nothing happen but there’s nothing can stop me for keep trying summon my Flame. After a lot of effort when i try to summon my Sky Flame and i can see a spark of it. A smile appear on my face and now i forgot something when i do it. I need a Dying Will.

What is my Dying Will? Hmm... Right! I take a deep breath and shout as loud as i can.

Y/N : “REBORN! I WILL SAVE ALL THE SPIRIT WITH MY DYING WILL!!!”

And i was right. I can see my Sky Flame on my head and on my hand too. I can feel my soul is now calm a bit. My expression is change too. More menacing than before. I saw the colour of my Sky Flame and it was Hard Orange. Crap. I get a purest Sky Flame in the world.

I can see the difference between my Sky Flame and Tsunayoshi Sky Flame. Mine was harder than him. It means my Sky Flame is more pure than Tsunayoshi’s Sky Flame. I hope that marshmellow freak didn’t sense my Sky Flame from his world. I don’t want him to disturb this world.

Well at least this world doesn’t have a Flame user except me. I want to keep my Sky Flame more longer. But it didn’t last long. As my Flame disapeared i kneel down on exhaustion.

Y/N : “Dang.. I’m so weak. Maybe next time. Right now i need a chocolate cake.”

I get out of the chamber and head to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. Get what i want, i head to the underground lab where all the advance technology are. Walk to the stair and see a path that can lead me to the lab. I walk there and i can see a door there.

Enter the room and my jaw drop to the floor. This was crazy yet amazing. Just with a single glance i can see all the advance technology here. I can make a lot of invention here. Until..

??? : “Hello there.”

Y/N : “General Kenobi.”

??? : “Who?”

3rd POV

??? : “Who?”

Y/N : “Who?”

??? : “You?”

Y/N : “Me?”

??? : “Me?”

Y/N : “You?”

??? : “You and me?”

Y/N : “Me and you?”

??? : “Sooo.. you?”

Y/N : “No you. (show UNO reverse card) Well put that aside. Who are you?”

??? : “Me? Don’t know myself.”

Y/N : “💢Are you joking with me?”

??? : “You’re the one who start it. I’m just following you.”

Y/N : “(inhale) Okay. First thing first. Who and what are you doing in my lab?”

??? : “I don’t have a name but i’m an A.I that the God himself make me to support you in your new life. As for what i’m doing right now, i was looking around to find you. Then you enter this lab on your own. So what are we gonna do now?”

Y/N : “’I need a therapist.’ Okay i get it. You are the A.I that Kami-sama sent to help me based on my wishes. Right now you don’t have a name and you just ask me what are we gonna do now. Right?”

??? : “Uh huh. What i need to call you? My man, bro, master, waga maou?”

Y/N : “’I admit. He has a sense of humor.’ My name is Y/N L/N. But call me Primo.”

??? : “Primo? As for the first?”

Y/N : “You have a problem with that? Not that i don’t mind what you gonna call me. Suit yourself. And back again, you don’t have a name right?”

??? : “Yup. Do you have any suggestion? It make me uneasy when i don’t have a name.”

Y/N hold his chin and think for several name. He get one and you already know what it is.

Y/N : “You remember what did i say when you said “Hello there.”?”

??? : “General Kenobi? Hmmm...”

Y/N : “I can change it if you don’t like it. We can-“

??? : “I like it. Now my name is General Kenobi. Nice to meet you, Primo.” He want to do a handshake

Y/N : “(smile) Nice to meet you too. I will call you by your nickname. G.” He take G’s hand and they shake hand

A new friendship has been sail. A reincarnate human and an A.I. G took Y/N for a tour around the lab and all he need to know about this place. It has high security system, multipurpose machine, and computers of course. Y/N and G last tour is at the some empty room.

G : “And this is your special room. You can do anything here. Experiment, weapon test, raping, turtore room or anything you want.”

Y/N : “’Did i heard that right, G? Raping?’ I will ignore some thing you said. But i think this room will be a good place to seal “Spirits” power from their body. What do you think?”

G : “How will you seal them in this room? I know this place can’t be useful for Spirit. But it doesn’t mean you can seal it by keep them in this room.”

Y/N : “That’s why we will need a plan and some of my knowledge to seal these Spirit. Are you with me G?”

G : “Can’t say i won’t. Where do i need to sign up?”

Y/N make a huge grin on his face. G suddenly shivered when he saw that grin on his face. Even though he’s an A.I. He can felt it.

Y/N : “Well G... Let’s start the date(plan).”

TBC.

Hello! This is my new book. I know it doesn't as good as the other story that you have read. But thank you for reading this chapter of this book! For now how about we talk with the new character. Y/N L/N!!!!

Y/N : Thank you. Thank you.

Korudo : Welcome to the club kid.

Alex : The new kid is here?

Abdul : Yes. The author is make a new character and new story. He was bore from the ice boy over here.

Korudo : You said something brat?

Abdul : Look here. Your story now is On Hold by the author because he lack of idea when he write the story about you. So can you admit that you are boring to him.

Alex : Calm down you two. We're here not to fight. Look at the new kid. You make him nervous.

Y/N : I-it's fine. I don't mind being ignored.

Alex : No can do. We are here to give you a warm welcome to the club. Don't push yourself to hard.

Korudo : Said the one who hasn't been translated to English by the author.

Abdul : Oof. Burn. I hope i can do that to the KFC. But sadly my personality won't let me do it.

Korudo : Yeah yeah. Keep dreaming. You just have a less view than me.

Abdul : I think you want to take back your word POPSICLE!

Korudo : You're on SIMP!

Alex : In count on three if i don't see you make up, i will make sure none of you, would see the sun anymore.

Abdul and Korudo : 😨 We're sorry.

Alex : (sigh) Well Y/N. Can you give the reader last word before we end this session?

Y/N : I-I'm honored to do this. (cough) Thank you for reading this book. We will meet again and don't forget to vote and comment if you want to. Stay tune and see you in the next chapter. Goodbye! (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
32.8K 746 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal highschool boy living his life peacefully in tengu city with his best friend itsuka shido. (Y/N) peaceful life fade as he get...
148K 6.8K 73
Well this wasn't what I expected when I died. It's not the best but not the worst either. New goals for this life you may ask. 1. Survive 2. Save ev...
64.7K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...