"The Wife"

By moonsun94

wake up to unknown bedroom, someone staring at you with a worried look, saying "My wife". Can you find this... More

"Unknown"
"Living a Life"
"The Famous Partner" Part 3
"Reminiscence 1/2"
"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"
"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)
"Kids in the eye's"
not an update.
"That one Memory
"were they build Memory"

"The Night Out" Part 7

679 24 10
By moonsun94

(*M* detected below 18 should beware of this)
"As my previous said... byul has a male part... here that's why she had a kid."

sorry for some technical issue?... as I'm not a professional writer... I just wrote down what is on my mind as I love the character I put here.....I'm not good at making an (M) scene.... hehe sorry...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Awkwardness fills the room,
So Hye-jin.. start to talk to whee-in joyfully.
As the arrangement of seating was wheein and Hye-jin sat side by side. while in front of them are yongsun and moonbyul who both can't look at each other.

Yongsun glaring at hyejin because she supposed to sit beside her...

But this hyejin was not in her right mind as she was captivated by whee-ins cuteness... right that was she to the businesswoman.

While beside her .. yongsun doesn't know how to function her mind as she didn't know how to describe, wheeins friend or also known as his father's business partner.

"So wheein... your been busy lately... you always reject my invitation, when I ask you to go out with me.." hyejin straight to the point and bold words.

Moonbyul smirk without looking at them, as yongsun was frowning at hyejin. She didn't know hyejin was kind of this bold on her word.

"I'm sorry, I was kinda busy and you know about this... baby seating! Right." Said wheein as she turns to moonbyul and smirk.

While moonbyul, choked a bit hyejin turn their eyes to moonbyul...

"Yah... I didn't ask you to stay, all I said that send yuki to them.." moonbyul said another shot of wine she gulps. And pouring her glass...

"Is she going to wasted tonight?" In yongsuns mind, as she sees the woman was drinking in one gulp. And put more drinks in her glass.

But whee-in is fast and take the glass from moonbyuls hand

"Enough of drinking unnie... it's not good..." whee-in said.

Byul tilts her head. While yongsun and hyejin glancing at them.

This duo had this bond that no one would break as a part.
Hyejin feels a slite of jealousy how the latter caring for the woman.

the night is getting long and they are already drinking quite a lot..while moonbyul is just watching the three women who seem to be enjoying their drinking ...

wheein is less sensitive to alcohol because she has a strong tolerance. while hyejin is too attached to wheein and can't help but flirt with the latter,

while yongsun is completely lying on the table ... but ... She isn't asleep, her head is shaking, and she seems to be talking in the photo attached to the wine bottle, and a few minutes .... little by little yongsun's eyelids are getting heavier...

(note: as Yongsun was intoxicated in alcohol she doesn't know who she went with)

Yongsun was swaying while walking and there is no direction in her step... And looks like her surroundings are spinning...

She chuckled... That seems she see a funny thing...

But tilt her head as she feels someone touching her waist her other arms were clung to something... and she tries to look at the person supporting her,

but his face is blurred ... she even tries to close and open her eyes but yongsun can't see the whole of his face

she holds tighter, Wait... It's not something it's soft and it smells good... As she moves her head... And follow the smell. She found the crook of someones. She snips it and buried her nose in that crook...

The smell is kinda addicting. As she fully used her other arms to hold on to that nape...

"Your smell is kinda...different...". Yongsun blurted while her lips press in that crook.

As she feels the tense of these persons. Owner of she snipping...

She feels that someone lift her...as she more clung and tighten her embrace on that neck.

" you smell good..." Said again, while she was intoxicated by the smell and alcohol...

Few more... Move and someone who lifts her... And slowly she feels the softness on her back as she feels that this person laid her on a mattress or a good bed...

In a second there was a hand holding her arms that still wrapping in the owner's neck and try unbuckling it...

She doesn't want that to happen so that she tightens her grip and pull it...

That caused someone to add the heaviest on top of her... But she didn't care as long as it won't go... In her intoxicated..mind

she used her force to change their position... And she was on top of the person... And start snipping the crook and now using her tongue,

The person... Was also using his strength to stop her...

but she doesn't seem to want to lose here ... She buried her lips worse and she bit every pass of her lips ... while her hands travelled... to different parts of the person's body ...

... until she feels.. her hand on its seemingly hard stomach ...

abs .. is that what she was holding ... while in her abdomen ... She seemed to feel a bulge .. which made her even more aroused .grinnding.. and continued ... to kissing biting the neck her favourite

the person under her seems to have stopped restraining her

And now he is already caressing her arm gently ...

caress that made her fur stand

The person's hand moving ... until it came down to her ass ... and squeezed it ... yongsun felt it that she feels familiar with it

again when the caresses down on her hips seemed familiar to yongsun

... her arousal intensified ... and she kisses gradually went up until it reached the part of the stranger's earlobe she was kissing ... the stranger and he flick as if.
.. this was his delicate part. .. as she rubbed her lower body. in that bulge that seems to be getting harder ...

"Please... stop... your intoxicated...." said the stranger..." I can't hold myself if you won't stop..." a husky voice from the person that under by yongsun...

the stranger was saying something ... to her but ... because she was intoxicated .. with the alcohol and the smell of it ... That voice did not register in her hearing and never understand what it was saying...

she continued. .. On what she is doing ... and yongsun able to touch the lips of the stranger's purely open and closed ...mouth

she goes on with it and sealed by her lips ... She kissed it as if she was thirsty for it and succeded inserted her tongue ...

She stopped for a moment to catch the air and she kissed back the stranger again ... and felt ... that the stranger was retaliating and respond to a kiss .. so their kiss deepened even more ... and their tongues met as if they both didn't want to ... lose ... until she bites its lower lip...

she felt, the stranger's hand had been inserted inside her dress and caressed her whole body, and she rested deeply when his hands reached her breasts .... and squeezed it.

She couldn't stop herself from moaning at that strange sensation ... He managed to remove the hook of her bra ... and pleasuring her breasts ... as if .. the crown of it had strengthened ... the stranger also rubs his body on her...

although they are still wrapped in clothes, they both feel the need ...

"undress ... me .." yongsun whispered ... as she returned the kiss to its neck ...

it seemed that his embrace with her got tighten and in a few moments, he was able to exchange their position ...

now the stranger was on top of her ... and he was the one who was kissing her. that it seemed so eager.

that she could hardly breathe. until its lips dropped to her neck. and leaving a mark ... yongsun moaned because of the sensation she was feeling.

until the stranger's hands were busy removing her clothes.

While yongsun's hands can't be removed from the person's abdomen and she continues to caress it ...like it was the best part of his body.

Her blouse lift by the stranger and succeeded removed it and no wasting time yongsuns cloth was found on the floor in a flash and even her bra had to be thrown anywhere in that room. and the last thing he took off was her shorts lower garment ... and yongsun felt the cold.

but it was only a matter of time before the stranger's half-naked body came close ... and they continued kissing..until his kiss was sloppy and teasing her

again .. on her neck to her collar bone ... while his hands were relentless massaging her breasts, .. until yongsun moaned and sighed when she felt the lips of the stranger were already on her breasts and sucking on her nipple

playing with its tongues while one of her breasts was giving attention the other side of her boobs his hands are rubbing it forcefully...

relentlessly moving its lips around her breast, and leaking the nipple

one of its hands had become naughty and had gone down to her thighs ... up to her delicate part. and she felt its caress over it cause her to tighten her grip on its shoulders.

In yongsuns mind this person was seems to be accustomed..on this that makes a woman pleasure to those like woman in need ... Like her.

she moaned again ... when she feel the stranger abandoned her breast ...

But it was replacement by caressing her clit...

her clit was already wet ... and the person was easy to insert his hands ... to play with her delicate fold.

that she feel a surge of limp and tightened her grip on the mattress..when

His tongue accompanied the ascent and descent of her clit entrance, fingers protruded into her clit. while playing with its tongue ... She was about to come out ...

When his hands were getting faster and faster. but the stranger stopped reason to delay her release ... She frowned. And annoyed.

for a moment, the person abandoned .. her ...

That she think about then suddenly she felt the bed move again ... when someone touched and kissed her from her ankle to her knees up to her abdomen and back again to her thigh while avoiding the her center.

She also felt the lower of the person in her skin
It was more hard and swelling

She knows he was already fully naked and gradually positioned between her spread thighs. and yongsun felt.

His hardenest on top of her clit teasing her
And slowy being inserted into her womanhood. that she hugged the stranger tightly when she felt the momentary pain.

He it moves slowy

"uhh ....." She muttered ...

while it was still moving weakly. does it seem like the person was contemplating to be move fast

And being questioned if she's hurt ... but? the momentary pain was replaced by a good feeling ...

"faster ..." She said as if ... She couldn't stop herself from the pleasuring touching it slowly ... his hardened even more when she said to speed up the thrusting so he accelerated it the sloppy thrust
into her femininity ...

"ahh ... ah..ah ... y-yes ... faster .. urgh ... faster ..." yongsun kept muttering because of his fast movement.

as if his manhood was already very deep and it seemed that the stranger's manhood was already choking .. On her and he was also howling.
because it looks like he was gonna be cum soon as will ..

"harder .... ah .... ahh ... urgh ...-" and with its super speed ... the last bite of it was intense and they came out at the same time .. their sweat mixed .. and they gasped at the same time.

the tired body of the stranger buried on her chest .. and before drowsiness swallowed yongsun ... there was a voice ..she heard ...

"I miss you ..."

Yongsun... Move slowly and she feels the sour...and exhausted on her body, she frowned at the bright light from the slightly open window.

She moves and tries to stand up... But the pain in her head strikes.

"Urgh. Shit...hangover..."

"I miss you..." A sudden voice strings her... And cause her eyes to shock open.

Awakened her sense... And look around. To a familiar place. But regret after because of the headache.

"Fuck..." She breathes in and breath out
And lift her hands to massage her forehead. And a sudden cold hit her and got shocked again after she looks at the wall mirror in front of her.

"What the...." She covers her mouth after she sees herself naked... And lots of dark red... A mark that could be visible. She pulls up the blanket to cover her whole body...as she looks around the place...

"How did I get here...?..."
She looks around hoping there were people. But many minutes. Past no one enters the room...

She more looks around as if. She can see anything that she could. Used just in case. The person who bought her in this place will appear.

She stood up to find her clothes.

But sad... Her clothes were nothing to be found...

(Where did he throw it?.. And who is this person?.. He used my drunkness.)

She walks fully naked into that room but her eyes were alerted to the door as someone will come in.

Her eyes suddenly caught her old walk-in closets. And it's their cloth lining brand... Hanging there
She observes it first. And check what's inside. That she could wear...

A complete tank top and sweat pants.
She decides to wear it after the shower... She still feels sour... But a question in her mind... How did she got here... And how this person had sex with her in this place...

She worried what if... Someone see her naked in her bed.

After drying her hair... She switches off the blower and stood up...

When she about to open the door of her room her hands stop on the knob

A sudden child giggling. Somewhere... She frowns... How a child she hears in this... Place. In her parents. House...
She suddenly feels goosebumps.

"Is there a ghost in here..? " she lowered her voice...

yongsun eyes got big as if she is turning around... Another laughing... Sound and it's louder... Like It looks like near at her door..she tightens her hold on the knob...

She slow... Open the door... But no one in there...

Another giggled she heard... At near her... She walks a little more, her room find on the 2nd floor of Kims residence

yes, she was at her parent's house... That makes her confuse about how she ended here...

The second floor has a four-room one is a master bedroom where her parents stay the other one was...for her sister face her room the other one was a guest room in her right side it used also for a movie night out or family... Bonding area

it was big same as the master bedroom... She also used that before when she was in middle school, she remembers that she used that as her dancing area because it's huge and perfect for playing around...

But that was a year ago... And she remembers that the room will never be used when she got home on the day she forgot everything.

A sudden running dog wake her on her sense, when She got to zone out...

"Yongkee?..." She said, to a 5months old dog... Another dog running towards her. From the right side of the room, she realised the door of it was open widely...

Yongsun looks at the new white dog playing at yongkee... She didn't remember they had. A new dog.

As the two dogs running back again at her but it straight into the entertainment room...

And once again yongsun hear a sound of laughing... That makes her more curious..the room was quite far from her so she walks there in a few minutes...

You can hear a voice loud because the place was too quiet....that looks like all was still asleep... As she walks fast the wall clock that she sees the time was 8:00 in the morning...

She continued to walk, and reach the room she suddenly slowly

She slowly peeked into the room

(Let's just imagine she looks like this..)

She peeked and suddenly got stung on her feet.

There was a kid happily eating something. While the 2 dogs... Running around... And the kids...looks happy on watching them...

But as the kid sense that she's not alone anymore...

Yongsun stood there... Looking at the kid that looks familiar to her....as the round eyes his cut hair. The pointing nose and the cute pouting lip...

The kids she was always looking for a month on that shop...

________________________________________

A/N: hi... Guys... Please excuse the (M) content... I just feel the need to put it...

And also I decide to change the kid's gender...

Because I found the cute one...

Guys. Have a safe always.

And remember this.

"No Regret just love."

🙇‍♂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.5K 73
"This is killing you.." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "You do know this, right?" Looking out into the night sky, I looked at the stars abo...
7K 213 10
"W-Where am I..?" -Sunoo Sunoo, a normal university student went missing in the mits of winter, unfortunately no one could contact him what do ever...
15.1K 241 9
You were turned into a demon but you don't remember the reason why you chose to become one, only time will tell.
4.3K 219 21
My past doesn't define my future but what if it came back to haunt me? Can Jeongyeon and me braved through it together? Jeongyeon x gender neutral re...