EYE OF THE TIGER a Bakugo x o...

By Iputthebiinbitch666

hey, this is my first story, so sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes and horrible grammar because I... More

OC introduction.

14 1 1
By Iputthebiinbitch666

Hi, thanks for choosing my story. You're welcome to correct any spelling and grammar if it is incorrect.

NAME: Tigress Aizawa.

AGE: Same as Bakugo.

SKILLS: Dancing, cooking, any form of art, self defence, acrobatics and is extremely intelligent.

QUIRK: Tiger= it allows her to do anything a tiger can.

LOOKS: Picture above.

PERSONALITY: She is extremely defensive of those she cares about and will do almost anything for them if she trusts them enough. she can easily be frightened due to having abusive parents before Aizawa adopted her, she also can get angry really easily. She is a motherly figure for Koda and Eri.

HOBBYS: Art, training, cooking, reading and writing/singing music.

CLOSEST FRIENDS: Koda, Soji, all the girls, Kirishima, Denki, Deku and Todoroki. 

LOVE INTREST: Bakugo Katsuki. 

ENEMYS: LOV, Mineta and Overhaul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...