๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

ะ’ั–ะด jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก20
โ™ก21
โ™ก22
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก25
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก40
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก15

8.1K 344 342
ะ’ั–ะด jisungiespace

Ain't got no tears left to cry~

"Hey Soojin, you should try out this grilled chicken. It's so tasty......", Minjeong said to the younger girl but just got ignored. She just ran past her without even saying anything. Minjeong furrowed her eyebrows and made a worried face. "What's wrong with her?", she asked her boyfriend. Jaemin just shrugged but he was also concerned about the girl.

Soojin was in the middle of the party venue. She was going towards the exit. She wanted to run away from that place. She felt that her hope and happiness had been sucked out of this world. She didn't cry. She didn't want to show anyone that she was weak. It was becoming hard for her to breathe now. Suddenly she felt that someone had pulled her by her wrist. She stopped where she was. Soojin looked over her shoulder and saw the person she least expected. Jisung ran after Soojin when she left that place and now he was there- holding her wrist in the middle of the party.

At that time, the announcer announced, "The couple who wants to start this year's couple dance, please come on the stage." Jisung looked at him and again back at Soojin.

Now what happened next was unexpected. Jisung took Soojin with him on the stage. Soojin eyes widened and her mouth opened. Everyone in the party gasped including their friends. They were now on the stage, standing infront of each other. They were now the centre of attention. Soojin looked around her and all eyes were on them. She felt nervous. On the other hand, Jisung didn't know why he did that. It was as if his heart told him to do.

"Is that really Jisung?", Haechan asked looking at the 'couple' on the stage.

"I am also doubting that", Renjun said being equally surprised.

Jisung took a deep breath and bowed and extended his hand. Soojin didn't want to make a scene so, she just bowed a little while holding her dress and then held his hand. Then Jisung gently put his other hand on her waist and her hand was on his shoulder. Then the soft music started to play and together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of her heart. As the song progressed she felt relaxed but she didn't smile, she was looking at their feet going with the rhythm. Other couples in the party also started to dance with smiles on their faces.

Soojin looked up and met with his brown eyes. "Why did you do this?", she whispered.

Honestly Jisung also didn't know the answer. "I just wanted to."

"Yes that's what I am asking. Why did you want to dance with me?", Soojin raised an eyebrow.

After being a few seconds silent, Jisung answered, "Was it better for you to cry infront of everyone?"

This took her off-guard. "Huh? I wasn't going to cry", Soojin argued.

"Yes I have seen that. You weren't about to cry. Your eyes just looked watery", Jisung said sarcastically.

Soojin narrowed her eyes. "I really wasn't going to cry infront of everyone."

"Good because I didn't want anyone to call you a crybaby except me." Jisung smirked.

Soojin gasped. "Who are you calling a crybaby idiot?"

"Ofcourse you", Jisung grinned.

Soojin sighed. "Let's complete this dance. I wanna go home." Jisung nodded. Soojin continued to dance with Jisung but deep down she was still hurting.

Jimin and Jeno entered the place, holding hands. "Jeno look!!! Aren't they Jisung and Soojin? They are dancing together!!!", Jimin said happily.

Jeno looked at the stage and saw the younger 'couple'. He just smiled looking at them. "Ms. Yoo, will you like to have a dance with me?", Jeno said bowing infront of his 'girlfriend' and extended his hand.

Jimin giggled and took his hand. "Ofcourse Mr. Lee."

"Ningning any problem? You don't want to dance with me?", Chenle said said with a concerned look while dancing with his partner.

Ningning immediately looked at him and her eyes widened. "No Chenle. I absolutely love to dance with you. It's just..."

"What?"

Ningning looked at Soojin on the stage. "Soojin. She was supposed to dance with someone else", she mumbled.

"Huh what? Sorry I could not hear you."

Ningning shook her head and looked at Chenle with a smile. "Nothing. Let's continue."

☆.......★.......☆.......★.......☆.......★

Jisung and Soojin were now back in their house. Both of them were now in their own separate rooms. Jisung was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the loud cries of the girl. He got up from his bed and went out of his room. He was now standing infront of Soojin's room. He was hesitating to knock on her door but ultimately did. "Soojin can I come in?", he asked but got no response. After a few seconds, he couldn't hear her crying anymore. He slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

There he saw her sitting on the bed, covered by a blanket. He heard a sob. "Soojin turned around." But she didn't. "Soojin turned around I said", Jisung repeated but she didn't obey him. Jisung clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes being annoyed. "FOR GOD'S SAKE CAN YOU TURN AROUND????", He shouted.

Soojin turned around and put off her blanket. "WHY ARE SHOUTING AT ME???" Jisung saw her- she was a crying mess. Eyes were red and swollen- tried from all the crying, her shoulders were shaking , lips trembling. Tears streamed down her face.

Jisung took a deep breath. "Listen!!! What are you crying for? That guy doesn't even like you."

"How will you understand Jisung?..... It's not like you care", Soojin said between her sobs.

Jisung blinked a few times and nodded "Right I don't care. I don't even know why i came here. You should continue crying but please don't disturb my sleep." And he left leaving a heartbroken Soojin in her room.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•

Next morning.

9:03 am

"Are you going somewhere?", Jisung asked rubbing his eyes as he just woke up- still in his pajamas. He was on the stairs coming down to the ground floor. Soojin was putting on her shoes, ready to go out. She was wearing a basic white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Yeah. Ningning's house. Breakfast is ready. Don't worry", she said with a straight face and left the house.

★★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★

11.05 pm

'Why isn't she coming yet? It's late now', Jisung thought sitting on the sofa and continuously tapping his foot on the floor. Suddenly the door bell rang. Jisung quickly went to open the door.

"You guys?", Jisung said.

"Yes!" Ningning and Chenle were standing infront of Jisung holding a drunk Soojin.

"What's wrong with her?", Jisung asked making a disgusted face.

"She got drunk and passed out. So we came to drop her off", Chenle said. "Now hold your girl." Chenle and Ningning pushed Soojin to Jisung and thankfully he held her in the right time.

"Take care of her. Bye Jisung!!!", Ningning said.

"Bye Ji!!!", Chenle said and both them went to his car.

"Wait Ning-" Jisung couldn't finish his sentence as they were already gone.

Jisung sighed and dropped his head back. He carefully picked Soojin up in a bridal style and carried her all the way to her room and put her on the bed.

"Now who's gonna change your clothes?", Jisung said to Soojin although she couldn't hear him.

YO YO YO GUYS!!!

HOT SAUCE IS COMING OUT ON MONDAY!!!!

ARE YOU EXCITED?!?!

Thank you ~

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

133K 3.5K 32
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š. 10๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
126K 3.7K 23
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ." ยฐ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญยฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
228K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...