achromatopsia

Da btsximajin

📍Seoul, Summer 2019 What if all you've ever seen in your whole life was black and white? If the world throug... Altro

before you read ♡
definition
01: a smack in the eye
02: regaining consciousness
03: epiphany
04: rude and mean douchebag
05: her
06: disclose a secret
07: the corset and the burden
08: the deal
09: dark chocolate brown eyes
10: hazel eyes
11: coloured proof
12: our first agreement
13: the internship
14: a start
15: bucket hat and mask ×2
16: quarrels and sprinkles
17: good advice
18: the bond
19: the expert is talking trash (or at least Jungkook thinks that)
20: physical bond
21: drastic measures
22: crazy moron
24: accusation and approach
25: study partners
26: BTS run! ep. 83-85
27: the story of how I got a black eye
28: flying to Japan - the kickoff for lots of other firsts
29: kisses, drugs and roe brown eyes
30: calm before the storm
31: Lady Di
32: cry baby
33: the end

23: Jeon Jungkook aka the mover

1.7K 124 116
Da btsximajin

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Get your buttock over here and help me!", I yelled grunting as I heaved the first packing case into his ridiculously big apartment, the sweat building up on my forehead.

"Do I look like a mover to you?", he muttered unintelligibly because he was brushing his teeth when I arrived with the boxes full of my stuff. 

"For crying out loud!", I cursed boiling with frustration and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, "why are you brushing your teeth at this time of the day? You're so weird! I could use your help right now." I had told him exactly when I'd come several times and I stressed I'd be punctual yet he still wasn't ready.

"Chill. I'll be right there", he said rolling his eyes and disappeared.

Everything happened really quickly since I had told Jungkook about my decision. He had urged me to move in as soon as possible because his condition became worse and worse. So I packed up my most important stuff and moved in three days later. Three days. If someone had come up to me two weeks and told me all that would happen to me and change in my life, I would have called the madhouse and commit them. Well, but here I was now. 

When his fellow members and brothers found out about his crazy plan they were equally shocked and worried.

First of all, shocked because the idea truly was crazy and also because Jungkook normally is very shy around girls which I only found out then. Just not with me, at all. I assumed that was because he didn't only treat me like a small child but he also thought I was one. And not a grown-up woman.

Secondly, because they were worried and they knew how vigorously we could argue. They didn't want it to get out of hand. And secretly I guessed that they thought Jungkook wasn't able to live by himself because he had always lived with them in a dorm. He still did but he decided to stay with me in his recently purchased apartment so no one's privacy would be invaded.

I wasn't exactly close to the other members apart from meeting them a few times. It was definitely not enough to move into a dorm with them. Living with one of them would already be enough.

Eventually they gave their consent though in hopes that it would really help Jungkook's condition and not end up in a carnage as a result of our fighting.

Yejin, on the other hand, was quite offended to find out that I've had plans to move out and didn't even consider her as a roomie. But I could appease by telling her it was only temporary and I wasn't even sure if it would work out. And by promising her to buy her her favourite meal... whenever she wanted for a month.

I was pretty sure by now if she ever found out that I was actually going to live with a BTS member, she'd murder me. And justifiably so. I have been the worst friend to her in the past week and I had no idea how I was ever going to make up for all the dishonesty towards her. 

Yejin's curiosity worried me a little bit because I wouldn't know what to say if she wanted to see my room in the 'student shared-houshold' where I told her I would be living. It was hard enough to convince her that I was fine with moving by myself.

Which I wasn't right now because daft Jungkook wasn't here to help me. I stumbled over the door threshold and the box fell from my arms. All my books scattered over the floor with a loud noise whereas I could regain my balance and not sprawl on the ground, luckily. I groaned annoyed and walked down the entrance corridor to find Jungkook, give him a piece of my mind and make him help me clean up the mess.

I turned to the left, heading in the direction I thought Jungkook disappeared in. But I stopped in my tracks when I was met with the view. I mean, the view.

My eyes were almost popping out of my eye sockets as I slowly approached the massive living room. To my right was a beautiful, open, big kitchen and in front of me, I faced the most breathtaking view I've ever seen. The wall solely consisted of ceiling high windows providing the view on the opposite tower block and the freaking... Han river.

"Dang", I whispered getting a little closer to admire the city lying right on the water's edge.

I already knew his apartment would be enormous and have an incredible view after I saw the huge high-rise building and went up to the tenth floor with the elevator. Luckily a kind security man helped me with my three moving boxes and my suitcase.

But I still wasn't prepared for the size and luxury of his apartment. The view and the dimension of the apartment together were quite intimidating. The mere size of the couch was as big as my room back in my old apartment.

"Impressive, isn't it?", I heard a deep voice behind me, slowly approaching me.

"No", I said tearing myself away from the view, "it's scary. Now help me clean up the mess." Jungkook chuckled at my peeved face as I walked past him and sighed before he followed me.

"Why are you talking to me like that, by the way?", he asked catching up to me with big strides, "I'm older than you, you should use honorifics. You know, come to think of it, you never did."

"How do you know that I'm younger than you?", I asked defiantly, beginning to pick up my books one by one, "maybe I am your noona."

"I read your file", he casually remarked, making me drop the book I just had grabbed. "My file?", I repeated in disbelief, maybe I misheard, "what do you mean you read my file?"

"Yeah... your clearance certificate, your CV, everything there is to know about you", he said watching with a smirk on his face how my facial expression slowly turned into one of horror.

"That can't be legal", I snorted picking the book back up, "that violates my personal rights and it's thoroughly creepy." "It isn't. The company only did a checkup on you, they're allowed to do that", he said shrugging, "for safety reasons. You know, in case you are a crazy fan of mine."

"Stop it. Whatever", I rumbled gathering the rest of my books with his help and quickly moving on from this topic before I'd start a useless fight, "I'm not using honorifics because you never did either. You're not treating me with respect, so I don't too."

"That's childish", he said making me laugh bitterly. "You don't say", I sneered, "first apologise for throwing a bottle at me and then we'll talk."

"Are you seriously still mad at me because of that?", he asked picking up the box -now refilled with books- as if it weighed nothing.

"No", I said reaching out for the handle of my suitcase, "it's a matter of principle. Where's my room in this ridiculously huge palace?"

"You're impossible... ugh just follow me", he said turning right and walked down the short hallway with several closed dark wooden doors on the sides. I was so agitated that I hadn't even noticed that I could see colours again. But there weren't many to see anyway.

The apartment's interior design was kept in modern shades of hickory, graphite, ebony and cotton white. Since it was quite smoggy outside today the view was stunning but also rather gloomy.

He reached the end of the corridor and pushed the last door to the right open holding the box only in one arm. Like how? The box was literally ten pounds heavy. But my thoughts about whether he was some sort of incredibly strong superman or a celestial being were interrupted abruptly when I caught a glimpse of my room.

It was huge even though it was only half of the size of the living room. The wall across from me was completely glazed serving another overwhelming view. An outsized bed was positioned by the right wall covered with sheets of a creamy colour and fluffy pillows in the same colour neatly placed on it and next to it stood a pretty cute floor lamp.

The left wall only consisted of a huge wardrobe which took up the whole length of the room and was made of cherry wood.  To my right was a wall mirror mounted and next to that a modern desk with a reading lamp on it. The floor was inlaid with the same sort of wood as of the wardrobe and at the foot of the bed laid a fuzzy dark brown carpet. I gaped at the beautiful interior design as I entered the room after Jungkook while he put down the box and looked at me.

"Do you like it?", he asked arching an eyebrow, observing my expression.

"Did you really think I'd own that many clothes?", I asked instead of giving him the satisfaction by telling him that I actually loved it.

"This wardrobe was there before you came to existence in my life", he said shrugging and scanned the room with his eyes, "but if you need more space I have some left in my walk-in closet next door."

"You're unbelievable", I said rolling my eyes at his bragging, "why do you have a spare room in an apartment for yourself in the first place?" "I don't know", he said shrugging and let his gaze wander over the room, "for private reasons, I guess."

Flipping heck. I mentally face-palmed myself. It was probably intended for a future girlfriend -or partner in general. Or for his current partner? Why did I never think of that? It never crossed my mind that he might be in a relationship with someone. But if he had one why were they never around? And if he doesn't have one, I gotta get out of here before he does bring one. I didn't want to be around him when he gets into a relationship.

"Can you help me bring in the last two boxes, please?", I asked, quickly changing the topic before the situation would become too awkward. 

"Wow, that actually sounded like a nice request", he taunted me while smirking. "Don't make me ask again", I threatened glaring at him.

"Or what?", he asked looking up and down my small figure and cocked one eyebrow daringly.

"Ugh, I don't know!", I called out frustrated and threw my hands up, "just do it." I squeezed past him to evade his silly smile and get the last two boxes stood by the door on the hallway

I bent down to pick up one of the last boxes filled with some textbooks, my laptop, just some personal stuff and straightened up groaning because it was so heavy. After I took the first few steps, Jungkook turned around the corner and spotted me struggling.

"Come on, let me do this", he said seeing my face flushed from exertion. 

He walked up to me and took it from me, thereby grazing the back of my hand with his hand. Everything around me quickly flashed at the skin contact making me gasp. By the way he stared at me I knew he saw it too. I quickly dropped my arms and looked down while blushing wildly. I turned around and reached for the lighter box to escape the awkward moment. This darn bond was messing too much with me.

After he had carried the box into the room, that now was mine, he left me alone so I could unpack. I was glad he did because I needed a minute in peace by myself or else I might suffer a heart attack.

I quickly texted my mum to reassure her that everything went well. She had insisted on dropping me off but if she had seen the high-rise building she would have freaked out, naturally. So I told her that my friend was driving.

The so called "friend" was the same driver who had brought me to the dorms the night Jungkook had passed out the first time and also to the BigHit building the day we met the expert. By now I had learned that his name was Frank and not so scary after all. He was happily married for more than twenty years and has two kids.

We started talking because he noticed how miserable I felt due to the lack of sleep and my nervousness. I thought I might actually become friends with this man who was actually a big softie. He has also helped me carry my stuff inside from where I also received help from the nice hall porter. I was so lucky.

I messaged my mother wishing her a good night and let out a heavy sigh. I felt pretty bad about not telling the truth and I didn't know how long I'd be able to keep it from her. She was already getting suspicious. But that was the problem of tomorrow's Yuna.

After I changed into simple grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt I turned on my laptop instead of unpacking. I had to finish an essay which was due to tomorrow and I still needed at least 600 words. I only managed to write three sentences when my phone rang.

It was Jungkook. What the...?

"Jungkook, why are you calling me?", I asked annoyed saving the file I was working on just in case, "I'm like what... seventy feet away from you." I knew he hadn't left the apartment because I heard him go for a shower earlier.

"Can you come here for a second?", he asked without explaining why he called even though he could have just walked to my room and knocked on the door to talk to me. "I'm kind of busy rigth now", I said, irritated that he wanted me to do something for him again.

"Just bring whatever you're doing and come. It's important", he urged me. Maybe it was important. 

"Fine", I groaned rolling my eyes and hung up. I grabbed my laptop and my notes and made my way to the living room where I assumed him to be. And that's also where I found him lying on his back on the couch, almost fully passed out. I rushed over to him and took in his exhausted appearance.

Why was he so weak again? This was seriously getting out of hand. As soon as I was in reach of five foot the colours showed again, but a little faded. I was glad I decided to come even though he hid his condition in his voice pretty well on the phone.

"Jungkook, are you okay?", I asked worried sitting beside his head on the soft couch upholstery. "Hm, yes", he hummed in response opening his eyes to gaze at me, "just a little tired. What are you doing?"

"Writing an essay", I answered putting my laptop and notes down on the couch beside me. "Do you need both hands for that?", he asked sheepishly and a soft smile played on his lips.

"Um, yea?", I said laughing. "Not anymore", he said taking my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

I opened my mouth in shock looking at our hands and then at his satisfied face. He had closed his eyes again and turned on his left side using his bent arm as a pillow, all that while holding my hand.

I wanted to complain but my face was so red that I didn't want him to open his eyes again and see me this way. I groaned defeated and looked around the living room to distract myself from his fiery skin on my cold skin.

The sun had set and the lights of the big city glinted in the night sky. The living room was now lit up by the chiffon and amethyst light of LED stripes attached to the walls behind the couch and the TV. I was still not over this luxurious apartment and seeing it in colour made it even greater.

"Jungkook, do I need to pay you rent?", I asked the question that had been burning on my tongue ever since I set a foot into this apartment. I prayed that I wouldn't have to, that the sacrifice I made to even make this possible, would be enough. Because how I could I afford the rent for a place like this?

"Depends on how you behave", he said with a smirk spreading on his lips. "Seriously?", I groused slumping down on the incredibly snug couch, "you don't actually think I could afford even one board of this parquet floor?"

"No, so behave yourself", he sneered and I resisted the temptation to flick his forehead. That would make things too awkward but the urge was big. "Watch it or I'll move out", I threatened. He wasn't the only one who had leverage.

But he only let out a cute giggle making the coloured sprinkles dance in front of my eyes and giving away that he was truly amused. I blushed, again. More and more it became clear to me that I -or rather, we- would never be able to hide our true feelings from each other when we are together. This would change a lot in our dynamic.

I reached for my laptop sighing and draped my notes next to my thighs. I was going to finish this and then go to bed. I hated to admit it but it was easier to concentrate than before, now that I was with Jungkook. I felt somehow at ease apart from the waves of abashment overwhelming me every now and then because of our interwoven hands.

I finished the essay quickly despite typing only with one hand. Proudly, I snapped my laptop shut after saving the file and my gaze fell on Jungkook's peaceful face next to me. I wasn't sure whether he had fallen asleep or was just dead because he literally didn't move at all.

I stared at his striking facial features, my gaze following the line of his sharp jawline to his glossy, heart-shaped lips which were slightly parted.

What the heck am I looking at? I blinked rapidly and averted my glance. Time to go to bed, I was already beginning to feel dizzy. I put my notes on top of my laptop and attempted to retrieve my hand so I could get up and go to my room.

But he didn't let go of my hand.

Sorry, amajin people. I came to realise that this is going to be a slow-burn. It will take some time for the story to build up and some action to happen between our mcs because I want it to be as realistic as possible. I hope you're willing to stick with me and the story though :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

59.5K 2.6K 64
❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was something that I will never forget... ❤"...
342 50 19
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
76.5K 4.5K 52
Why did the happy go lucky guy who made you fall for him, turned cold towards you? You were still recovering from the grieve of your brother's death...