š‘¶š’„š’†š’‚š’ š‘¬š’šš’†š’”

By laeeqalmfao

"š‘Øš’š’… š’Šš’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š‘«š’†š’—š’Šš’ š’˜š’†š’“š’† š’•š’ š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’”š’†š’† š’šš’š’–, š’‰š’†'š’… š’Œš’Šš’”š’” š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’†š’šš’†š’” š’‚... More

šŽšœšžššš§ š„š²šžš¬
Announcement
I ain't dead
š“¹ šš«šžšŸšššœšž š“¹
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž |1|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ|šŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž |šŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š« |šŸ’|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž |šŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š± |šŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§ |šŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­ |šŸ–|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž |šŸ—|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§ |šŸšŸŽ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ’|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ–|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§ |19|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š² |šŸšŸŽ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž |šŸšŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š« |šŸšŸ’|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž |šŸšŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’š¢š± |šŸšŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§ |šŸšŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­ |šŸšŸ–|

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§ |šŸšŸ|

5.8K 197 383
By laeeqalmfao

"𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡.𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞."
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Years of abuse and nightmares forced me to ban all things horror though, which did nothing to stop my mind from conjuring up the craziest things. I'd hear a sound from outside and I'd think it's Tom Riddle here to haunt me.

Right now, my mind is thinking up the weirdest thoughts the moment I hear shuffling and profanities that wake me up from the best sleep I've had in a while.

I shudder with fear and curl the blanket around me tighter. The second I turn around, something clamps over my mouth. Heart thumping wildly, I stare wide-eyed right into a pair of dark orbs.

With the street lamp and the moon being the only source of light in my room I can't see that well. But by the smell of his cologne and what little I could see, I know it's Remo.

I close my eyes and sigh in relief. When I open my eyes again, Remo is still looking at me, and his hand is still over my mouth.

I look down at it and raise an eyebrow. What did he think I was going to do?

Realization fills his eyes and he snaps his hand back, but he doesn't move away. He remains crouching in front of my bed, his hands resting on it. "Sorry," he murmurs in that deep voice.

Sorry? Sorry! I scowl and slap his shoulder.

"What was that for?" Remo exclaims, rubbing his shoulder. Is he serious? I reach back and grab my phone -

"You scared me half to death!"

He glances at my phone with a frown before looking back at me, "Sorry about that," he says sheepishly.

It's silent for a few moments. Remo is looking at me, chewing on his lip as if he is searching for words. And I am just a nervous wreck. What could he possibly be here for?

Remo moves away from my bed now. He wanders over to the small loveseat at the edge of my bed and sits down facing me. He runs a bandaged hand through his hair and I have to resist the urge to run my fingers through the soft-looking strands.

Finally, Remo breaks the silence. "I know you're wondering why I'm here. I-I came to check on you. Uhm... To see if you were okay and um-" He rubs the back of his neck and looks down.

I almost 'awwed'. Almost. He is so adorable when he fumbles around for words.

"I-I'm not the best when it comes to words -you know that already- but I'm trying. I'm going to try," his voice is soft and unsure. As if he wasn't sure of himself.

He shifts, running his hands through his hair again, messing it up even more before resting his elbows on his knees. Remo looks up at me and like always, I am mesmerized by him.

In the moonlight, he looks like a black and white picture in the dark; dark hair, dark eyes, sharp jaw, high cheekbones, full lips. He belongs in a museum.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles softly, "About everything. Everything that happened today, everything that happened from last week - just - everything." Remo's voice is almost pained.

"And I was such a dick to you an-," I couldn't hold back anymore. I don't hug him - I'm not sure he'll be comfortable with me doing that - but I do reach down and squeeze his hand. 

He saved me. How could I ever repay him for that? Remo is stiff as a board but I don't pull my hand away. What would he do if I hugged him? He doesn't look like a hug-y type of person. I don't think he knows how to hug. 

Hmm... I guess I'd have to teach him myself.

I squeeze his hand tighter, breathing him in. God, he smelled so good. He smells like lemon body wash. Like leather and blood. It was addicting but I don't think Remo would be comfortable with me sniffing him like an animal.

"But Dery- Ocean, I need to explain something to you." I pull my hand away from his warm one and away from that addicting scent. 

"I never meant to hurt you. I didn't mean the things that I said to you. I-I pushed you away for a reason. There's a lot of shit that I am - was - involved in, the guys too. And I didn't want you to get tangled up in it, Derya. I don't want you to get in the middle. I don't mean it rudely.  And I promise you that I will protect you, even it's from me. I hurt you enough, I don't want to hurt you anymore. I promise that I won't do anything to hurt you anymore."

My bottom lip wobbles as tears filled my eyes. That has got to be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I believe him. The sincerity, the determination in his voice drags me in.

Once again I reach for his hand and squeezes. He glanced at my face and then down at out hands again, clears his throat.  He's so awkward and it's so cute. If only I could talk, I'd love to say the things on my mind. But since I can't I'll have to just show him how much his words mean to me.

I pull away from him again before I start inhaling him like he's a line of coke and grab my phone.

"Does that mean we get to be friends? And I can hang out with all you guys again?" I ask, hopeful.

A slight scowl forms on Remo's face, "Of course."

I gasp excitedly. "So can I give you a nickname then?"

The small scowl becomes bigger. "No," he grumbles.

"Please?" I ask giving a loopy grin. I need sleep.

Remo's gaze lingers on me for a second and I feel my face go hot. "No"

"Awh come in. The others have one for me."

"Then make one for them."

"Come on Nemo, don't be like that." I giggle internally at the nickname as Remo scowls.

"Please don't call me Nemo," he groans throwing his head back. I don't think he knows how drool-worthy he looks doing that. Oh, sweet potatoes help me.

"Well, why not?"

" Do I look like an orange fish to you?" He asks, exasperated.

"Fine then. I'll call you Bruce."

" Like that's any better. Why Bruce? Who's Bruce?"

"Bruce. Bruce from Nemo. The shark. Yeah, that's a better one."

" I am not a shark," he grumbles.

" Then what would you like to be called?"

" Remo." He gives me a blank look.

" No that's boring. Hmm...is there a dinosaur with the word 'Remo' in it? A dinosaur will suit you better."

" No that's horrible."

I roll my eyes at him. "What your full name?" I ask with a grin. Wow, this is the longest I've gone without turning into a bottomless pit of nerves. Maybe it's the exhaustion.

"Remo Sebastian," he says quietly.

I bite back a smile. This is perfect. " Maybe I should call you 'Crabby'."

"Why the fuck?" He gives me a look.

"Oh come on, it's perfect. Your middle name is literally the grumpy crab from 'The Little Mermaid'. And you're always grumpy and crabby. It's perfect."

"Fuck no, please stop," Remo groans, clutching his head.

I smile. It's so weird seeing him like this; without an angry scowl, all jokes and fun. I love it.

"You have to choose between those three."

"I choose Remo."

"Well, then I'm just going to call you all three."

" You can't," he says incredulously.

"Not all three at once. Just according to your mood. I'll probably call you Crabby more than anything because that's your default mood."

Remo just rolls those beautiful eyes at me. I yawn tiredly. Today was a long, horrible day, though Remo coming to see me made it much better.

"I'm sorry for slapping you." I feel my face heat up with embarrassment, remembering what I did.

Remo stands up and stretches, causing his t-shirt to rise slightly. I think I drooled a little bit.

He bites his bottom lip, "You don't have to apologize for anything, Derya, okay? Now sleep."

" But I do! What kind of person slaps another out of anger. I shouldn't have done that."

I watch Remo as he swallows, his jaw flexing. "I deserved it. Don't worry about it. Now sleep."

"Ocean?" I glance up at him one more time.

"You... Um... I remember you saying you know sign language..." He trails off. I nod.

"Can you... uh... Teach me?" He mumbles. I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face. He remembered. He actually remembered.

I nod and fall back against my pillows, my eyes already closing. Remo pauses by my window and looks at me, "I'll pick you up for school tomorrow morning, okay?"

I nod again and smile at Remo one last time as he slips out of my room and closes my window.

Derya. I don't think he even realized he called me that multiple times tonight. I wonder what it means, I wonder why he calls me that.

Remo is the only thing on my mind as I fell asleep.

~&~

For you ItchyFrogLegs  <3 thank you for the love ♡︎

Lemme know what you think so far ☻︎☻︎
(And if you have theories.)

This is for 11k hehe thank you so much! I promise I'll be back to ready soon 🥰

Vote comment share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 12.2K 60
š–”š–¤š–³š–±š– š–øš– š–« š–²š–¤š–±š–Øš–¤š–² #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
3.2M 79.2K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
925K 16K 81
āšˆ š°šØš§ššžš« š°š”ššš­ š¤š¢š§š šØšŸ š¬šØš®š§š šˆ'š„š„ š šžš­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š¢šŸ šˆ š¬š­š¢šœš¤ š¦š² šŸš¢š§š šžš« š¢š§ š”šžš«šž.āž I gasped, s...