Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

Oleh Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: Lebih Banyak

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Cheer Down
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Narcissist

557 30 28
Oleh Lizzy_Darling

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Monday, October 5th

I don't know what happened yesterday. Apparently this stupid Nerdicas got into my weekly doses of Mr. Depp. I haven't heard anything of my teacher since he left. All of this seems a little odd to me. Not even my best friend wanted to talk to me yesterday. All she did was laying in her bed. I'm starting to think there must've gone something wrong on this meeting she had with Lucas. I'll call it meeting since it was everything but a date.

With my hands behind the back of my head I lay in bed and am lost in thoughts. I finished the assignments Mr. Depp gave me yesterday. I didn't actually intend to do them but I hoped to have some more minutes in private with him that way. When I finished them in the afternoon I went to his office once again and knocked on the door. I wanted to give him the papers so he could have a look on them. But he wasn't there. My hopes weren't too high since he probably drove back home after his family issue thingy but for me it was worth a try.

I turn my head to the side. Sam lays beside me with his head resting against my arm. I sigh a little at the sight of him. After dinner I was still kind of frustrated about not getting to spend the day with my teacher. I know how false that sounds. Anyways, because I felt how I felt I went over to Sam and stayed the evening with him. I feel extremely disgusting that Mr. Depp is a reason I had sex last night. But he obviously isn't the only reason!

Taking a quick look over to the clock on the wall I carefully sit up straight. I run a hand over my face then mentally beat myself for doing that. Quickly, I leave Sam's bed and walk over to his bathroom to wash my face. I must stop touching my face all the time. There isn't enough time to shower so I lean a little forward to take a closer look at my hair. It gets greasy easily. I come to the resolution I could leave it open for the first few lessons. Later I will put it up into a bun.

As soundlessly as possible I walk back inside the bedroom to collect my clothes from the ground. I frown at a shrill sound from the floor. "So this was only a one night stand?" I hear Sam's voice. I look over to the bed and find him grinning at me. He's resting his chin in the palm of his hand while the blanket only covers his body to half of his stomach. "I didn't mean to wake you up." I say and step into my pants.

"No worries, I woke up when you were in the bath." He confirms and sits up in his bed. "What time is-" Sam begins to ask but gets cut off by the alarm on his phone. I giggle and wear my shirt as he turns it off. "Time to get up. I'll get changed and wait outside!". I put both hands on the bed when I lean over to leave a kiss on Sam's forehead. Then I exit the room to get into mine instead. While turning my key in the lock my gaze wanders off to Emily's door which is why I tripped a little as the door to my bedroom suddenly opens. I'll look after her once I'm ready.

Going through my closet I go for a dark blue jeans and a white top that shows off a bit of my décolleté. For jewelry I chose golden hoop earrings and slim rings around my middle and pointing fingers. Then I pack my bag with books and quickly go fill up my bottle in the bathroom. I leave my bedroom again and get myself a snack from the kitchen around the corner. I chose carrots with hummus for today.

Once I'm finally done I walk over to Em's bedroom and knock my knuckles against the door. Before she even thinks of ignoring me I add "open up or I'll kick the fucking door in." To my knocking. Moments later she opens the door for me and immediately goes back to packing her stuff together. She's fully dressed already but has a straight face. Which is unusual.

"You daft cow were ignoring me!" I say and push the door shut behind my back. Crossing my arms I lean back at it and follow her with my eyes as she runs around the room to get everything for today. "I didn't. I just wasn't responding." She responds to my statement. "Same thing. Are you alright?".

She pauses behind the chair in front of her desk and rests her hands on its backrest. Em takes a quiet breath then shrugs her left shoulder. "I guess. I- I gotta talk to you about something." She starts and pulls a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. Nodding my head I quickly gaze at my watch and we agree to talk about it later. Our first lesson starts in like ten minutes so we should be getting to our classroom.

While Em and the boys get themselves something to eat I wait outside the kitchen before we make our way to the classroom. The door is still closed so we wait outside along with some other students of our course. "Oh my god." Stephanie suddenly breathes and widens her eyes at something that's behind the four of us. We all simultaneously turn our heads. I frown at some handsome boy that just came around the corner. His brunette hair is hidden underneath a beanie the same color as his shirt. He wears a beige jacket and his pants and shoes look pretty good too. There's a single chain around his neck and golden glasses with rather big lenses rest on his nose. My eyes widen when I suddenly recognize the boy beneath all this.
It's Lucas.

"What the fuck." I hear Ian whisper beside me. When I look around I find everyone staring at the boy who himself looks very uncomfortable under all those stares. "I thought you guys were eating. Not shopping." I quietly say to Em as I slightly lean over to her. As there's no response from her I see that she seems taken aback.

As suddenly as everyone looked at Nerdicas they looked away again. Mr. Depp arrived and walks towards the door to open up and start the lesson. I quickly put myself in the first row so he has to see me. I grin and bite my lip when he comes nearer. Then, suddenly, another unexpected thing happened.

He ignored me. Mr. Depp neither looked or smiled at me. He only walked straight past me to the door, put his key in, turned it in the lock and opened the classroom for everyone to get in. I furrow my eyebrows in concern while the room slowly gets filled with students.

I end up shaking it off. Maybe he was lost in thought or something. I walk inside and when passing the teachers desk I walk a little slower so he would look up. But he doesn't. Before anybody could notice something I quickly go to the back of the room to sit down next to Em. That was strange.

"Please be quiet. Good morning, everyone! We'll have another test in the beginning before we start with a new theme." Mr. Depp speaks up and gets a stack of paper out of his bag. "As always, don't forget to write down your name and keep your mouths shut during those ten minutes." He says while slowly walking the way to the back of the classroom while passing the tests to everyone.

As he already told me about the test yesterday I remembered to refresh our current topic again so the test would go good. I tried make eye contact again. And again it didn't work as my teacher refused to look up as soon as he stood in front of me. I really don't know what's wrong. He can't just not see me there must be something that I did that apparently pisses him off very much. What is it though?

"You can start now." He says as the last student got the sheet of paper too. I turn the test around and am shocked to where I don't move for a moment. The whole page, all of the assignments are word problems. I have a look at each of them and yes, it's all word problems. He's never done that before and he knows how bad I am with those. Did he change the test to score me off?

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

What a jerk. Not once did he look or talk to me like he usually does all the fucking time. He didn't wink at me, he didn't smile at me, we didn't even have a single eye contact during the whole lesson! Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with him? Did he suddenly realize ooh she's a student of mine I should stay distant? A little too late, Mister. Jeez I'm pissed.

I already have my stuff packed when the bell rings to release us into our first break. I take out the assignments from yesterday and hook my bag over my shoulder. I'll give it another try. I make my way through the tables over to the teachers desk. Because everyone only starts packing there isn't anyone that leaves just yet. I didn't plan this through. However, when I come to a stand in front of his desk I throw the papers on the table and rest my hands on my hip. "I finished them." I say. I'm having my eyes right on his face but he just keeps his low. He won't look at me but only grabs the papers to inelegantly stuff them in his bag. "I'll have a look." He responds and stands up from his chair.

I can't quite believe my eyes when he hooks the bag over his shoulder without another word or look. "You okay?" I hear Emily ask. Turning my head I notice her next to me. "Yeah. Actually no, not really. We have to talk!". I don't say much more but I feel like she already knows what I'm talking about. We hook arms and leave the classroom to find a quiet spot in the hallway. As the weather seems to get colder these days there's more students inside than on the schoolyard. But we manage to save us a bench near the entrance.

Emily sits down first and places her bag in her lap. I put mine down and sit next to her. "There must've been shit going on with Lucas." I mumble with my arms crossed and eyes on the ground. My bestie hums and adjusts her sitting position. "After we got back he kindly walked me to my bedroom-", she started. "Sorry I didn't stay there. Y'all took longer than I thought. And Margot was there." I add.

She nods her head and chuckles a little. "It's good you left. But Margot stayed. When we came back she told Lucas of the dare and that everything was just a joke." Em tells me and sighs deeply after. I see how she lowers her head and looks down to her hands. "So that's why! My God, what a bitch, now I've got Mr. Depp acting all pissed around me!". I sigh out of frustration and throw my arms in the air. I knew it from the beginning, Margot is a deadass slut. "Fucking hell," I breathe and was about to face palm myself but quickly leave it, "at least that nerd will leave you alone now.".

I see Emily shaking her head a little from the corner of my eye. "That's not what I want." She goes and hugs her bag to her chest. I humm in a questioning tone and turn myself more towards her, "what do you mean?". "I liked it. I enjoyed the time with him and genuinely feel sorry." She admits and plays with a ring on her hand. I chuckle a little as I honestly thought she would be joking but stop when she doesn't laugh too. She's being serious. "You gotta be kidding me.. the nerd guy?".

"Would you stop calling him that?" She raises her voice and shoots me a glare. "He's a nice guy. He has a kind soul and it's disgusting what we allowed ourselves to do with or say about him the last few years!". I frown even deeper. "Okay okay. I'm sorry." I quickly apologize before people start looking at us. Then it's quiet for a moment and I'm glad it is because I needed the little time to understand what she just told me. "So you're having a thing for him?" I ask, still irritated and finding the question itself hilarious.

"I don't know." She murmurs, "but I need to apologize.". Nodding my head in silence I bite the inside of my cheek and take out the bottle from my bag to have a sip of water. "Do you have a thing for Mr. Depp though?" Em asks next. I gulp a huge sip from the liquid and cough a little as I was not expecting our conversation to go that way. I look over to her and see a straight face looking back at me. I put the bottle away and think of any way to put words together that doesn't make me sound like having a crush on my teacher. I can't really find one. "Kinda, I guess." I admit to her and especially myself. "Sunday's turn out to be fun and him ignoring me hurts. But there's not much that'll happen though." I laugh quietly and scratch a spot on the back of my arm.

"Probably." Em nods and slides a little nearer to my side. "I'm proud of you for finally admitting it though!" She grins at me and throws an arm around my shoulder. "Shut up." I chuckle and rest my head on her shoulder. "I didn't think we'd live the high school drama." I say.

Emily giggles and gently leans her head against mine. "Nothing goes as it was planned, does it.".

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

are we ready to get Liz and JD closer?
plz be honest ik we want it but
it should not be out of thin air.

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.8K 373 31
Es geht um dich und Bobby,und ja.
13.1K 851 11
Enisa die Tochter eines albanischen Mafia Bosses, der sich in dieser Branche nicht beliebt gemacht hat. Sie muss sich für ihre Rechte und für ihre Fr...
903K 21.9K 93
High School, Drogen & Partys Amara Gefangen in einer Beziehung mit ihrem gewalttätigen Freund, der sie zwingt Drogen für ihn zu besorgen. Zurückhalte...
242K 7.5K 87
Dahlia Verfolgt von ihrer Vergangenheit wagt sie einen Neustart. Nur ein Koffer und eine Tasche beinhalten ihr Leben, als sie in ihrer neuen Heimat a...