π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

By hxrtqxq

When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine

twenty three

8K 132 404
By hxrtqxq

Sapphire Westlock

"Wake up hoe" Des shakes me. "Seriously. Get the fuck out. Now" I say, not even opening my eyes.

"Where's Nile. I need to feed him before I leave" I say, sitting up in bed. "In his room with his father. I think they reading a book" Destiny answers picking out an outfit for me.

"Jah is here?" I ask. "Yup. He the one who thought you wasn't gone wake up so we should pull up on you. He was right" she rolls her eyes and I roll them back.

"Math test. Go get ready. Now" Jah reminds me when I walk in. "We get ittt goddamn" I sulk to my bathroom to get ready.

"Aye best we gotta go right na" Destiny says after a couple minutes, banging on the bathroom door. I come out fully dressed with a little makeup on.

"Let's go if we going. Hate this damn school" I mumble the last part so Jah doesn't hear me. He really cares about school ever since he got out.

"Let's go bae" Jah holds his hand out to me and I take it, following him down the stairs. "Hol on what happened with you and mister New York City" I ask Destiny, smirking.

"Tuhhh he cool. He was kissin on me whatever, whatever" she shrugs, a smile on her face.

"Nigga what? Marcel was kissin on yo lil ass? Da fuccc" Jah asks, turning around to face Des who was behind us.

"Boy! I'm the same age as you stop with that bullshit. For real" Destiny shakes her head, not letting her smile fade. "Des he a senior" Jah says.

"Whattt" I gasp. "Tuh. Age ain't nun but a number" Destiny sticks her tongue out, getting in the backseat of Jah's car.

"Not that" I laugh, getting in the car too. We end up at school ten minutes later. "Wassuh" Marcel says, coming up to Destiny and giving her a hug.

"Why this nigga always where we at bruh" Jah complains, seeing Zion staring at us by his locker.

"Just ignore him. He ain't doin nun to us. You okay today? What's goin on" I ask, moving his face towards mine.

"Nun. Aye watch out" he says, looking forwards. I turn around and see Zion heading towards Des and Marcel.

"Aye back up off my sister" he says, pushing Zion back. "Ghee if we got problems we could take this outside easy" Kadeem chimes in.

"Y'all niggas lettin ha hoe like dis?" Zion says, pointing to her and Marcel holding hands.

"Nigga she is not yo bitch no mo. And you should be talking bout ho'n when you was fuckin on another bitch while y'all was together. You look dumb. Move along" Jah explains, pushing him out of the way.

"Y'all niggas triflin'" Zion says, about to swing on Des. Marcel grabs his hand, pushing it behind his back.

Jah squares up but I pull him back towards me. "It's not worth it. You know you gotta keep ya record clean. C'mon" I whisper.

He takes a deep breath and finally steps back. "I ever see you inna streets you gon get ya ass handed to you. I done it before I can do it again. Fuck outta my face nigga" Jah says. And with that, the bell rings.

"Go to class, Sapphire" Jah turns back to me and gives me a hug. "Are you okay? For real" I ask and he shrugs.

"Yeah. Imma see you in chem" he lets go of me and goes into his classroom. "Des you good?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine. Nigga's a goofy" Destiny shrugs.

"Aye ain't yo name uhhh Sophie?" Reece says, coming up to me while I'm walking. "Sapphire" I correct him and keep walking.

"Aye shorty you Jah's girl" he asks, jogging to catch up to me. "Yeah" I nod, still walking to my class.

"Oh ight. Say, we should chill" he nods and I shrug. "I don't know. I don't entertain any niggas. I'm cuffed. Anyways this me" I say, pointing to my classroom door.

"Fasho shorty. I'll see you 'round" he waves and I walk into class.

After school, I go with Jah to go talk to his coach. He's wanting to go to the summer sports program so he can get into the varsity team next year.

"Bae whatchu get on ya math test" Jah asks, holding my hand while we walk to the gym. "Eighty nineee" I smile and he smiles back.

"Ayeee good job Sapphire" he shows his teeth with his smile and I blush. "You gon get yo lil reward when we go home ight?" he kisses my cheek and I look down.

"You needa stop" I laugh, going into the gym and sitting on the bleachers. "I'a be right back. Don't go no where" he says, walking off to the coach who was watching the players practice.

I see Reece playing and he looks over at me and smiles. I wave discreetly and open my notebook, finishing my chemistry notes.

"Aye y'all can take ten" Coach says and Reece comes walking over to me. "Wassup" I nod and him. "Hey" he sits next to me. "That's chem?" he asks and I nod.

"Yeah. It's hard as fuck" I shake my head. "It's easy, really. It's just asking you to find the molarity so just divide the moles of solute by the volume and there's your answer" Reece shrugs. wiping the sweat off his face with his shirt.

"Oh. Thanks Reece. I was gonna bomb this final" I laugh and he laughs back. Reece nods.

"...And I heard about what happened today with your best friend and Zion. He just gets mad and doesn't know how to act" he shrugs and I wave my hand in dismissal.

"You don't have to be sorry. You can't control other people" I shrug. "Aye lemme getcho number. Not on no flirt shit you just cool" he hands me his phone and I put my number in it.

"Aight let's get back to it" Coach claps. "I'll text you" Reece says, waving to me. "Bet" I respond and he jogs back to the court.

Jah comes back over to me and sits next to me. "Since when you fuck with Reece?" he asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know. He cool though" I shrug. "Mm. Ight" he says and gets up, taking me with him.

"What did Coach say" I ask wobbling because his entire weight is on me.

"He said that if I finish this year strong academically, work hard in the summer program, and not break my parole he'll give me an automatic varsity" Jah smiles again and I look up at him.

"Why you lookin like that" he asks and I shake my head. "I'm not lookin like nun. You wanna get food orrr" I say, nervously.

"Mhm. Whatchu wanna eat ma" he looks up and down my body. "Uhhh-" I stutter. "I could tell you what I'm tryna eat" he looks up at me.

"C'mere" he pulls me against him and starts kissing on my neck. "Jah- fuck" I say softly.

"You fin make me act up, girl. Let's go." We go outside to the parking lot, where everyone was waiting in Teyanna's car with smoke coming out of the windows.

"Can we go to your car" I mumble into Jah's ear. "For what" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I wanna go home" I mumble again. "Ight" he nods.

"Wassup girl" Jah asks. "Whatchu mean" I laugh, getting into the passenger seat.

"What typa times you on right na" he asks, looking over at me. "Same typa times you on" I look back at him.

"You forreal gon make me act out, Sapphire. Tell me if you playing right na" he says, looking up and down at me.

"I'm not playing" I state and kiss him a couple times. "Mane fuck. Where you tryna go" he asks me.

"I mean everyone gon be at yo house inna second. So mine" I nod and he nods back.

"Yo birthday next week yooo" Jah hypes me up and I smile. "Yerrr" I laugh and he laughs too, looking over at me.

"C'mere" he pulls my face towards him and we connect lips again.

"Ight forreal lessgo" he starts his car and pulls off of the lot.

Reece Rolland
"Wassup" I dap up Zion and Saed up. We were all at Dameon's house chillin. Saed had been my brother since day one, we had grown up together.

"Aye why Vince sayin you was with Jah girl today" Zion says, pouring up. "You needa chill onnat, Zi" Saed says, taking the cup away from him.

"Nigga, I do what I want. Gimme my shit back" Zion snatches the cup of lean back and looks towards me.

"So you really fuckin with opps?" he asks and I roll my eyes. "You triflin. I was just talking to the girl. She gotta boyfriend it ain't even like that" I shrug.

I knew I was lying. To be honest, I had been peeping Sapphire since she moved here. I just never had a chance to meet her.

"You shouldn't be fuckin with opps" Dameon says, coming out of the kitchen.

Dameon was just some nigga I befriended freshman year. He was just cool to hang around.

In reality, Zion and Dameon were bestfriends. We just hung around Zi cause D fucks with him.

"I'm not fuckin with opps. I'm just talking to Jah's girl" I correct both of them. "Say, you tryna fuck with ha" Saed asks.

"Naw. We just friends she for real cool" I shrug and Saed side eyes me. "Ight. Then I'an seein the problem if he wanna talk to the girl" Saed agrees with me.

"Ghee, I know her. Jah'll go to war ova ha. I wouldn't if I was you" Zi shrugs, taking a sip out of the cup.

"Mane ion curr. I'an doin nun but talkin to ha. N' she talkin back" I shrug, picking up my phone and texting her.

I laugh to myself when I see what she saved her contact as.
________________________________
You
wassuh sapphire. it's reece
Sapphire 💎🤞🏾
hiii. what's up?
You
nun. chillin w gang. hbu
Sapphire 💎🤞🏾
not shit. can you help me with chem?
You
yeah i gotchu. imma call u, ok?
Sapphire 💎🤞🏾
okay
________________________________
Sapphire 💎🤞🏾 connecting...
"Wassuh" I nod at the screen and I can just see a ceiling. "Hey" the phone props up and Sapphire smiles at me.

"Who dat" Saed asks. Zion was already slumped on the couch. "Sapphire" I respond and he raises his eyebrows.

"So whatchu needed help with" I ask, looking back at the screen. She was jotting something into her notebook.

"Umm. Electronegativity" she reads out the word and flips the camera so it's showing her notes.

"Ight. I gotchu" I go up stairs and help her for a little over half an hour.

"Well thank you. Now I actually know what my teacher been talking about all this time" Sapphire laughs and I laugh back.

"Say, whatchu doin right na" I ask. "Nothing, why" she asks back. "You tryna get some food? I'a scoop you real quick you won't be gone long" I shrug and she nods.

"Ight. Drop da pin I'a be there inna second" I hang up the phone and grab the keys to my hellcat.

"Shit, where you goin" Dameon asks and Saed looks over too. "Uhhh. Imma go scoop Sapphire real quick" I rub the back of my neck and Saed sucks his teeth.

"We gon talk about dis later, Reece" Saed says as I walk out the door.

I get there about ten minutes later.

"Hiii" Sapphire says, getting in my car. "Wassup. Whatchu tryna eat" I ask.

"McDonald's" she answers, plugging her phone into the aux. "Aye, chill out. Don't you know not to touch a young nigga shit?" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Boy bye I'm gon put you on" she starts playing some slow ass song. "The fuck is this?" I ask, looking at the song title. 'Love Galore by SZA ft. Travis Scott'.

"I actually like Travis. Who this chick inna song tho" I ask and her mouth drops open. "Nigga you don't know SZA? You sleep sleep" Sapphire shakes her head, turning the volume up.

"Aye, pause it for a second" I say, pulling up to the drive thru. "Wassup. Lemme get a quarter pounder and two large fries" I order. "Is that all?" the worker says with attitude.

"Hol up" I say and turn back to Sapphire who's playing with her hands. "Whatchu want" I ask and she looks up. "Uhm. An oreo mcflurry please" she asks and I nod.

"And lemme get two oreo mcflurries and another large fry" he orders. "It's 20.56 pull up to the first window" she says.

"I can pay" Sapphire says, handing me her debit card. "Chill onnat. I asked you to hangout so I'mma pay" I push her hand back and she puts the card back into her pocket.

"Thank you" she mumbles. "Ya welcome" I say and we wait in line in silence.

We get our food and I pull off, Sapphire unpausing the song and eating her mcflurry.

"I gotchu some fries in dere" I point to the bag and she says thank you before dipping three of them into her mcflurry.

"Mane what the fuck" I laugh, stopping at the red light and looking over at her. "What? It's good" she shrugs and I furrow my eyebrows.

She pulls out a couple fries and dips them into the ice cream before holding her hand out to me. "Agt. I'm good onnat" I laugh.

"Just try it" she nudges my arm with her hand. "Ugh. Ight" I open my mouth and she stuffs the fries in.

"Well I'll be damned" I laugh and she nods. "I told you it's good. You'n listen" she shrugs.

"This you right here?" I ask, pull up at her town house. "Mhm" she grabs her little bag of food and puts it on her lap as I park.

"Who dat" I ask, pointing to the door opening and a figure coming out. "Oh shit. I think that's Jah. Roll down the window" she taps me and I roll her window down.

"This what we doing now Sapphire?" Jah asks, coming up to my car. "We was just getting food, ghee. That's it. On my momma" I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Nigga this mine right here" Jah points to Sapphire and I furrow my eyebrows, looking over to Sapphire who has a mad look on her face.

"Let's go" Jah tries to open the door but it's locked. "Okay, I'm sorry. Lemme say bye" Sapphire say softly. "Fuck allat friendly shit. Let's go, now" he says putting hand through the window and opening the door.

"Get out. C'mon" he starts unbuckling her, making her scoff. "I can do it by myself" she remarks.

"Guhh c'mon" Jah grabs her arm tightly, earning a yelp from her and I force him off of her.

"Chill out onnat. You hurting her" I push his arm away from her and he looks up at me. "Nigga now you telling me how to treat MY girl? You messin' with the wrong one cuhz" Jah says.

"Ain't no one scared of you, Jah. Especially not me. Now I said chill onnat cause you hurting the girl. See I'on wanna have no prollems whichu" I shrug.

"Nigga you got three seconds to get the fuck out me and my girl face 'fore shit go down" he says, giving me a serious look.

"Bye Sapphire" I look back at her, her eyes watery. "Bye Ree-" is all she can say before Jah yanks her out of the car, causing her ice cream to drop.

He slams my car door and leads Sapphire into the house.

Sapphire Westlock
"Bring ya ass" Jah guides me through the door and slams it behind me. "Girl you done lost ya damn mind. Going out with other niggas?" Jah yells.

"We we're going out. He took me to McDonalds. You're making it a huge deal when it doesn't have to be. If you trusted me we wouldn't have to deal with this" I roll my eyes, going upstairs.

"Getcho ass back down here. Now" Jah yells. "You're gonna wake Nile up" I say softly, going into my room.

"Bitch listen to me" Jah grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall. "If you goin to hangout with a nigga, you tell me who and you tell me where. Got it?" he asks, grasping my neck tightly.

"Yesss baby I'm sorry" I stutter and he kisses me twice before letting me go. "Get onna bed. Finna show you who this shit belong to" I hear him unbuckling his belt and I lay on the bed.

A/N: heyyy y'all 👋🏾

so who you think is trippin outta sapph reece and jah i think allem

anywaysss ya welcome for the double update luvs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
578K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
1.6K 100 10
There's only one spot at the top for a kingpin (and his lady) in the streets of Miami, FL. Former kingpin and the reigning kingpin battle it out for...
53.1K 924 43
19 year old Zaijah missed love and affection as a child, what happens when she seeks it from a hood gangsta? Will she stay with trouble? The story wi...