Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

Von missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... Mehr

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Twenty-seven

3.8K 114 25
Von missanonymousL

Chapter 27: Lucas

Mark looked at his Boss, Boss V who was sipping his wine nonchalantly. He has been so excited over the news and the events happening, his boss' plans are all going smoothly and surely.

"Jeon... Jeon..." Boss V mumbled before laughing hysterically, "Jeon, eh?" he asked before sipping his wine again and placing it on the table.

"Mark, any calls from those people?" Boss V asked Mark.

"Yes, Boss. From what they've collected, the family is being monitored by them. We are still looking for the plan to get them out of the Jeons' sight," Mark told his Boss who nodded.

"I want them ASAP, Mark. My plans are slowly going the way I have always wanted. I am having second thoughts about that guy so I am going on a plan B if ever that guy loses his brain." Boss V told his right-hand man impatiently. He knew that a day would come when Lucas would turn their backs on them because apparently, the guy is soft-hearted for a criminal.

"Roger that, Boss." Mark paused before saying, "But do you trust him? What if he fails? It'll be harder," he asked.

"Don't be stupid, Mark. I am not that dumb, that's why I am planning another one," Boss V told him while smirking.

Mark smirked at his boss.

"Boss V, Lucas is here," one man said then he signaled the man to let the guy in.

"Report." Boss V asked as he went inside the dark room.

"B-boss, t-there's n-nothing much happening," Lucas said nervously.

"Hmm. You won't betray me, right Lucas? You know what'll happen right?" Boss V threatened making Lucas gulp hard. He knew what path he chose to walk on but he knew to himself that he's been regretting this ever since he started.

"I-I won't, Boss," the poor lad responded nervously.

"Good. Now, go there and do your job as Jeon Jungho." Boss V told Lucas who nodded before going out leaving both Boss V and Mark smirking.

⚜️

"Son, where have you been?" Grandpa Jeon asked 'Jungho'.

"Just went out. Anyway, what's happening here?" he asked looking at the kitchen filled with mess. He stared at them weirdly asking about what was going on in the house.

Lisa and Somi giggled while the older ones laughed, "We actually wanted to make a cake, Lisa eonnie here is teaching me how to make some," Somi said cheekily.

"Hmm." Somi's 'dad' hummed or should we say—Lucas.

Then, the siblings went downstairs together, Lucas looked at them and just nodded before looking at the ladies in the kitchen.

"Dad, when did you come back?" Junghyun asked his father who was standing in the living room facing the kitchen.

"Just now. I just went out somewhere," Lucas reasoned.

Junghyun just nodded and went to the kitchen with his brothers.

"Anyways, boys, you should help us with this cake that we are baking." Grandma Jeon told the young men in the house while busying herself in the kitchen.

Jungkook went beside Lisa and kissed her cheek before working on the cake nothing happened that made Lisa flustered. Her face slowly turned red as she blinked at his bluntness for even kissing her in front of his family.

"Ahem, we're still here, you know?" Mrs. Jeon snickered earning waves of laughter from the rest.

Lisa became shy but Jungkook just chuckled and made her elbow him which earned a groan.

"What was that for?" he asked scratching his stomach.

"For embarrassing me!" she whispered and yelled.

"When did I ever make you embarrassed?" he said that made Lisa roll her eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Lisa. Although it is quite unusual to see Jungkook this clingy, I guess that's normal when it comes to you." Grandma Jeon snickered which made the people laugh even Lucas who enjoyed helping his so-called daughter, Somi.

Jungkook just shrugged it while Lisa was becoming a tomato.

The dinner passed and they enjoyed the cake the ladies baked with the help of Lucas and the brothers.

Lucas walked to the garden and there he saw Lisa talking on her phone which he believed was her family.

"I love you too, Dad, Mom, unnies!" Lisa said before giggling and hanging up.

At that moment, Lucas felt a pang in his chest when he heard how happy she was talking to her family.

For the past 2 months of Lucas pretending to Jeon Jungho in the Mansion, he knew Lisa was a kind-hearted woman and a family-oriented one at that. He knew that she was a bright cheerful girl that changed the cold atmosphere inside the mansion. She is such a pure soul and for her to be dragged into this mess is like committing an unforgivable crime. Somehow, he regretted being the instrument ruining her wonderful family, dragging her to something she wasn't even aware of in the first place.

"Oh! Mr. Jeon, I didn't know you were standing there. Have you been standing there for too long?" she asked while holding her chest to calm herself down after being startled by his presence.

Lucas chuckled as he shook his head before asking her, "Talking to your parents?" he asked.

"I just missed them," Lisa said happily and cheerfully, Lucas nodded.

"How was your dad?" he asked.

"He's fine, actually. He just needs his medications done." Lisa told him and he nodded in acknowledgment.

Lucas looked at Lisa observing her. He remembered his only daughter, Layla, who died because of him. If she was still alive, she would've been as old as the girl beside him now.

"Are you okay? Mr. Jeon?" Lisa asked him worriedly when she noticed his eyes slowly tearing up.

He quickly hid himself and looked away, "I'm fine. Nothing to fret," he said then Lisa nodded.

"Anyway, Mr. Jeon, I'll go to my room now," Lisa said before walking away and leaving him.

When she disappeared, he began to tear up nonstop.

He remembered...

"Daddy! I'm home!" Layla told him while hugging him happily.

"Layla ah~ Stop running or you'll trip," he said happily towards his daughter.

"I won't, daddy. Don't worry about me," Layla said and gave him a kiss on his cheeks which he laughed.

"How's your school?" he asked.

"Good. I made so many friends here, Daddy!" Layla said happily then she started talking about her friends in school. She was so energetic that she kept on talking about her newfound friends.

He sobbed remembering his daughter.

She was killed because of him, her life became miserable because of his foolishness and greediness. The life that he thought would be better for her became her biggest nightmare and he couldn't forgive himself for that.

He thought of Lisa, such a good girl and kind-hearted girl. She is so smiley and happy, thinking about him crashing her peaceful life just like what he did to his daughter pained him so much.

He was bound to crash everyone's lives because of his foolish mistakes. He will bring the burden of his conscience until the last day of his life.

He knows that Layla won't forgive him or even his beloved wife after what happened to Layla.

He wanted to run but it was all too impossible.

"Layla..." he said crying at the garden.

If only he had done the right thing rather than being foolish at that time, his life with his daughter could've been happier than what it is right now.

"No! Layla!!" he shouted crying with a cloth in his mouth and his hands tied at his back.

He couldn't do anything but watch his daughter bathing with her blood lying on the cold ground looking lifeless.

"Dad... dy..." was the last thing he heard from her before she left him permanently.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

706K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...
125K 4.9K 26
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 " Legend Says that if you write the name of the person you love on a blue paper crane and carry it with you where ever you go, the...
6.9K 196 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...