Loki Fluff and smuts

By heyyyybooo13

Hiiii i'm back loves and i'm taking requests This book is also for my african american females Started: Augus... More

Im sorry pt 1
Im sorry pt.2
Im sorry pt 3
The Dinner
Thank you
Dating loki would include
Sex would include
Can I be on top?
UPDATEEEEE!!!
Story request pleaseee

Touch Starved

5.7K 70 16
By heyyyybooo13

Warning!!!!
Smut
Requested: yes
Femdom! , bondage, Dirty talk, masochist, A LOT OF DIRTY SHIT!!!! Plot twist 👀
Long asf

all in loki's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately Y/N has been working a lot more hours and hasn't been coming home on time when she says she is and it's been bothering me a lot lately. I've talked to her about it but she just says im being delusional

(Flashback to a week ago)

Todays the day that Y/N said we could have a date night and i'm so excited for it. Since we were going out to a restaurant I decided to wear a Dark green Button down shirt ( I think thats what you call them) and some black dress pants with some black dress shoes with my hair slicked back as usual. Right now i'm waiting for Y/N to come home, i'm sitting at the bed watching tv when I hear the door open i get up waiting for Y/N to come into the room. I hear her start walking up the stairs slowly I started wondering 'what is she going to wear?' When she walked in Y/N didn't look at me or hug me like she usually does so I assumed she just wanted to take a shower and freshen up so i said " Hello love how was work" "it was ok im just waiting to go to sleep though" she said tiredly " You can do that after we go on our date" i said smiling, she looked at me confused ".....What date?" " The date we made reservations for remember" she looked confused until she remember that we made reservations "Ohh......... can we move it to next friday i'm feeling really tired" " Oh....." I said disappointed " That's ok love I understand" Even though I was a bit sad I still wanted her to sleep and plus we can have a date next week... right?

(Flash forward to the next friday)

I'm exited again I cant wait for this date i put on a dress shirt some dress pants and slicked my hair back. I', waiting for her to come home from work were supposed to leave at 8:00 when I look at my watch its 8:15 so I assumed I could wait a little longer soon a hour passed by then a hour turned into 2 then 3. After I realised that we won't be able to go to the reservations any more I took a shower and got ready for bed when i checked the time again it said 1:27 a.m 'Where is she?' 'Is she cheating?' ' Did she forget about our reservations' When i was brushing my teeth I heard the front door open and her walking up the stairs when she opened our bedroom door I said " Where were you?" "Sorry I got caught up at work" she said dryly " Well you didn't think to call or text i've been waiting 5 hours for you" " Like I said I got caught up at work" the whole time we were talking she didn't even look at me "Are you cheating on me" " What no why would you think that" she responded dryly again " You didn't text or call me all day and you come home at 1 in the morning" " Your being delusional" "No im not did you forget we had a date today" I said starting to get mad " What date" " YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID MOVE THE DATE TO TODAY AND YOU FORGET IT" "IM SORRY HELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT" " UMM I DONT KNOW A LEAST SHOW UP OR TELL ME YOU CANT MAKE IT OR JUST DON'T SAY MOVE IT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WONT SHOW UP" " I DIDN'T I WASN'T GOING TO SHOW UP" "THEN YOU COULDVE TEXTED OR CALLED" "I COULDN'T MY BOSS WOULDN'T LET ME" " I'M SORRY DON'T YOU HAVE BREAKS" "............." "Exactly" I went straight to sleep after that " I'm sorry" "mhm"

(END of flash backs finally")

After that she said that she was going to make it up to me and i've been wondering how she is. Todays Saturday and Y/N said put on something fancy so I put on a suit and some brown dress shoes. Y/N came back from work earlier then usual. "Hey babe" Y/N said giving me a hug "Hello love" I said excited "Im going to take a shower" " Ok" I waited for Y/N to come back from the shower when she came out she was in a beautiful F/C dress with a slit going form the bottom to the middle of her leg with her natural curly hair . "wow.." " What does it look ugly I can change if you want me to" she rushed out quickly "No love you look gorgeous" " Thank you" she said shyly "You ready to go" I said, "yes lets go" she said excited.

(Timeskip to Loki doing the renegade)
After we left from having a lovely dinner we went back home and she told me "I want you upstairs naked spread out on the bed you better be ready by the time I come up there" I instantly submitted "Yes ma'am" I ran upstairs quickly but then I thought about being a brat and keeping my clothes on....yah that's what I'm going to do. I left my clothes on except for my shoes and socks, after I took those off I heard Y/N come up the stairs so I hurried and got my on the bed and waited for her. "Loki u better be read-" she instantly stopped when she saw I didn't have any clothes on "Why aren't you naked like I asked" " Because I don't have to listen to you" I said tryna be bold but it came out as a whimper "Hmm.... Ok take your clothes off right now or your getting punished" she said looking me in the eyes with authority I tried to stay confident but I'm scared to see what my punishment is. I took off my clothes and laid in bed waiting for her "Good boy" I heard her go into the closet and grab some of the toys she got me. She came out with handcuffs, a blindfold and a vibrator, she walked up to me and put on the blindfold making sure I couldn't see but it wasn't too tight " is that too tight baby" "No" I said anxiously waiting for her to touch me. She then handcuffed my wrist to our bedpost (I think that's what it's called?😭) after she locked the handcuffs I felt her kissing my neck "Ohhh" "You like that baby" "Mmm yes" she then kissed my sweet spot and I moaned louder waiting for her to touch me "Mmm please touch me" I whined out "Where do you want me to touch" she then slid her hand down to my nipples " Here?" I could here the smirk in her voice " or maybe here" she said going down my happy trail "Yessss please keep going" once she got to my dick she touched the tip and spreaded the precum that came out on my tip around and placed her index finger in my mouth "Mm" I moaned tasting myself. I then felt her get off the bed and felt a hand grasp my cock with a mouth kissing my tip going down my shaft to my balls (💀 shaft i literally never use that) "Tell me what u want baby boy" "Please touch me more" " How do you wanna be touched" " Please lick me" i moaned out. She soon started to lick my cock slowly then she put all of it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down " Ohhhhh i'm so close" i screamed a little overwhelmed by the sensation she's giving me. She took her head up and stopped sucking " You don't get to cum unless i say u can slut" "Pleaseeee"
she soon took off her clothes and sat in a chair that was in our room ( ye y'all got that fancy ass room an what about it ok let me continue) and put her legs up and started touching herself "Mmmm" she moaned. I soon felt my dick twitch a lot, it felt like i was about to cum just watching her "Please ride me" " No this is your punishment your gonna watch me touch my self until i cum then if your good by then u might get a reward" i whined which made me sound pathetic "Uhhh fuck i'm about to cummmm you wanna taste it" "Yes pleaseee" i moaned really wanting to taste her sweet juices (Ew calm down it was requested a/n ok let's go) "Hmm since your being a good boy i suppose u can have a taste" She walked to me and climbed on my face and started riding. i started sucking on her clit then stuck my tongue inside trying to hit every little crevice and nerve. I shook my head while my younger was still in her with my nose rubbing her clit " OH FUCK LOKI IM ABOUT TO CUM" " Cum on my face let me taste you" i felt a water and creamy sensation on my face and it felt amazing licking up everything i soon put my mouth back on her clit trying to get another orgasim out of her " Cum again for me i want more, wet my face up mistress i want all of your sweet juices on my tongue let me taste you" She started to grind on my face "Omg i can't take it anymore" she got off me and squatted on the tip of my dick and started going down slowly " ouu shit" when she said that something happened to me and i broke the handcuffs and thrusted in her all the way " You thought you were just gonna tease me and get away with it oh shit you feel tight love" "OH FUCK" " Yea you like it when i go deep like that" "Yesss" when she said that i stopped " fuckkk" i sat up with her still on me and got dropped her on the bed " all fours now" she got in position and i immediately went back inside " Yess i'm gonna come" my thrust started speeding up " Were gonna come together on 3 ok baby" " yesssss" i grabbed her throat and lifted her up and started to kiss her neck leaving hickeys, grabbing her tits i soon started getting closer to cumming
"1 , 2, 3" "OHHH FUCKK"  Y/N moaned. I grunted loudly and soon put my head in her neck and shot my load deep in her pussy. We stayed like that for a while before i started to kiss her neck and layer her down so i can go get i towel so i can clean her. After i grabbed the towel and went back into the room i heard soft snores. i wiped her off gently. Sadly i had to wake her up " baby" i shook her she woke up " yes" you have to go use the bathroom right quick before you can go to sleep ok" " ok" she got up an used the bathroom while i put on a pair of my boxers when she got out i put my shirt on her and carried her to the bed " Goodnight Loki" "Good night love"
—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
87.5K 3.1K 28
As the Battle of Geonosis comes to an end, the gunship carrying Anakin, Obi-wan, and Padme is shot at. We all know what happens: Padme falls, Anakin...
280K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
4.7M 104K 73
(UNDER EDITING) Highest Ranking: #1 in fanfiction ❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍●❍● "I see you've met my princess. Cute thing, isn't she?" - Joker (REQUESTS C...