๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ค ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ |...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘บ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚, ๐’”๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’๐’š
Chapter 4 - ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”?
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 9 - ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
Chapter 10 - ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’–๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’!
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“-๐‘ฏ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
Chapter 13 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†

Chapter 6 - ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’๐’†

7.1K 377 380
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗦𝗜𝗫-
❝【𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮】❞

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚
You look like a
whore.
*+:.。  。.:+*

[𝓨—/n] was feeling quite indecisive when it came to which colour she wanted to wear today. Her current options were black and pink. It was just impossible to choose between the two colours.

"Hmm..." [Y/n] stood in front of her mirror pondering.

When in doubt about two things....

Choose both.

"Black and pink it is." The young woman was sure that she could find something with a combination of the two colours in her closet. After all; her closet had everything.

[Y/n] walked away from her mirror and headed towards the locked door down the hallway to type in the passcode so that it could open and reveal her many purchased pieces of clothing.

Shoes, and accessories had their own rooms since she couldn't get everything to fit.

[Y/n] made her way all the way to the back of her room until she reached the end of the colour spectrum; since she had everything colour coded. "There it is." She found the section with prominently black items, highligted with different shades of pink.

She reached her hand out to one of the shirt hangers and pulled something out by random. It was a cropped black hoodie top with a hot-pink playboy bunny.

"This works." She hung onto it as she left that section to go find a pair of pants to wear with it.

In the end [Y/n] settled for some black ripped jeans. After all, it was just a trip to the mall. The bunny on her shirt was the same pink color as her slides. Well at-least the fur was, the rest was black.

[Y/n] made her way back over to her room's telephone and dialed downstairs. "Haru, does dad have anyone who could chaperone me today?" Usually he would have someone set aside.

"Why yes actually, he just sent someone in. He said it would be best you start going places with someone you were already familiar with." Haru also believed that was probably a good idea as well because [Y/n] was a bit—rough around the edges from her upbringing. Introducing her to new people might help with her god complex. Even if only slightly.

"Tell them I'll be down in five minutes."

"Will do," and with that she hung up.

╭ ╮

╰ ╯

After accessorizing for the past half hour [Y/n] remembered that she had someone downstairs waiting for her and it brought her out of her out of her little character customization daze.

"Shit." She grabbed all of her things and hurried into the elevator since the stairs would be too much of a workout for her.

The elevator brought her down to the first floor and she quickly apologized for her tardiness. "I'm really sorry about that, I got caught up with something."

[Y/n] looked over to Haru and the man her father had picked out to join her with her daily detours.

"Sup." Shinsou was in the kitchen browsing through the walk in fridge, helping himself to whatever peaked his interests. He had no idea why the hell someone would need a grocery store inside their home but he wasn't complaining.

[Y/n] was stumped. "How'd he get in our house Haru?" Surely there was a mixup.

"I knocked." Shinsou thought that would be common knowledge but this was [Y/n] he was talking about so he had to break it down to the basics for her.

The only reason Shinsou showed up to [Y/n]'s house in the first place was because her dad told him that this was a part of his hero training. How? He had no idea.

[Y/n] knew he was joking because there was no way he just knocked and got in. Her house had gates and layers of security. Her father probably gave him a guest pass.

Shinsou stepped out the fridge and finally got to look at [Y/n]. "This is what took you so long?" He looked over her choice of clothing.

He opened a bag of chips to munch on before speaking. "You look like a whore." Her stomach was out, her pants was shredded, and she had on like ten pounds of jewelry.

"Thanks." [Y/n] smiled. In her head she translated that to "wow [Y/n], you look hot."

"Anyways, we're leaving now." She declared.

Babysitting was something that Shinsou was not too fond of. But since the number eleven hero asked him specifically, he'd have to make an exception just this once.

Shinsou walked ahead of her. "Stay close kid." He was the one in charge.

As he walked past the girl he couldn't help but pause for a second. "What's that smell?" He inhaled, looking a tad bit confused.

"What smell?" [Y/n] queried.

"Vanilla...?" He was trying to describe the scent. He figured it was just some air freshener they sprayed in there earlier. "Smells nice." He hummed.

[Y/n] smiled widely, it was her perfume. "Thank you."

Shinsou saw her smiling and realized what was happening. "Unless its you, then it smells like shit." He quickly corrected not wanting to hand out compliments to her.

But it was too late for that. "No taking it back now."

[Y/n] lead Shinsou outside of the property and onto the parking lot where their driver just so happened to be waiting for the both of them. "Pick a colour." [Y/n] gave Shinsou the responsibility of choosing their car for today.

Hitoshi was oblivious to what [Y/n] was referring to so he just picked one at random. "Black."

"Emoki, can you bring out the Bentley?" [Y/n] looked over to her driver.

"Version?" He was already used to the girl's odd obsession with colours.

"The black one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
110K 3.1K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
362K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
932K 61.5K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.