๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

Galing kay bookworm82342

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... Higit pa

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

515 23 73
Galing kay bookworm82342

I felt my heartbeat pick up as Harry's name echoed through the hall.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore repeated, though this time sounding slightly agitated.

I turned around in my seat to look at Harry, who was looking around anxiously. He tried to make himself seem smaller by crouching down slightly, but Hermione shoved him out of his seat telling him to go. I gave him a reassuring look before he walked over to Dumbledore.

The once exciting atmosphere changed to a cold one.

The Hufflepuffs were glaring at Harry as he grabbed the piece of parchment from Dumbledore awkwardly. I don't blame them for being angry, they finally had the chance to get glory for their house, but now that opportunity was stolen by a Gryffindor. But, It was obvious Harry hadn't put his name in the Goblet, he had told me himself that he wouldn't if he had the chance.

I wanted a quiet year, Harry wanted a quiet year, but now things are different. Just when I thought Harry might get a break from the chaotic mess that Hogwarts brings him every year, he gets chosen to become a champion.

Angelina had entered, a part of me wanted for her to be chosen. Sure I was jealous of her and wished she'd back off of Fred, but It would've been nice for a girl to represent Hogwarts. But things never go as planned, or as hoped.

But, for now we wait for the events to unfold.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"How did he get his name in the Goblet?" Fred asked, sounding both annoyed and impressed.

"He didn't," I responded sternly.

"Well how else did he get chosen?" George asked, sounding slightly annoyed as well.

"I don't know," I said, still walking in between the two twins. "But I trust Harry, as should you."

"Well either way we're throwing a party," Fred grinned mischievously.

"Those are always fun!" Angelina said, appearing at Fred's side.

I shared a look with George, both of us rolling our eyes, but continued watching.'

"Oh, you flatter us too much!" Fred said dramatically, putting the back of his hand to his forehead in a swooning motion.

"Drama queen," I laughed.

"I see nothing wrong with that," George smirked.

In a matter of minutes the twins and Lee were getting prepared for the Gryffindor party. Lee had managed to sneak in some fire whiskey, he wouldn't tell me how but he mentioned something about a hog I don't really know, Lee also happened to be the one in charge of the songs that would be played, and Fred and George waved their wands around, causing things to be set in place.

Finally the party started and I sat near a table of fire whiskey, watching out for minors- well, not really, in fact I actually had a few drinks myself..

"Why aren't you dancing?" Fred asked, sitting next to a chair beside me.

"Fire whiskey," I said simply.

"Want to do something a little more interesting?" He asked mischievously.

"And what would that be?" I asked, raising a brow. "I mean i've already had a few drinks, that's pretty interest-"

"Dance with me," He cut me off, standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Oh- er -sure!" I stuttered while grabbing his hand.

The moment my hand touched his butterflies erupted in my stomach. His warm hands held mine, leading me to the dance floor. In a matter of seconds we were dancing along to 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction, copying each other's dance moves and singing along.

We laughed at each other's bad dancing and it truly felt like it was only me and him.

Whenever I read those muggle romance novels I always thought that it was over exaggerated, but now I'm here with thousands of butterflies dancing around in my stomach. As his hand grabbed mine and twirled me around my heart fluttered, it was exactly like the muggle books. As cliché as it sounds, he truly makes me feel special.

He looked perfect. His slightly long red hair whipped around as he flung his head around, laughing. Wow, I never knew I could fall so hard for a boy, or anyone at that. I mean sure, I had a major crush on this one girl in second year, but that's besides the point.

As the song came to a stop Fred and I were left breathless from all the dancing, so we were left with looking at each other with broad smiles painted onto both of our faces. Suddenly the feeling between us changed, there was no longer the funny atmosphere, only longing, longing of his lips to be exact and for him it was mine.

The ginger boy before began to move closer and so did I. He still held my hand from the twirling from before, the timing was perfect.

Our faces were inches away, I could feel his breath against my skin, and I could smell the familiar scent of cinnamon, gun powder, and his amber cologne I had bought him back at the end of third year. A new song played in the background, a romantic one at that. I stared into his light brown eyes, which flickered down to my lips, so I did the same. I moved a little closer to the point where our noses were an inch away.

"Freddie, I did it! I kissed Lee-" George's voice rang through my ears over the music, though he cut off at the sight of us.

We quickly pulled away, now standing awkwardly while staring at a smiling George. His smile dropped, he looked like he had just figured out what was about to happen and the shock was evident on his face. I gave a look that clearly stated: 'Really?'.

"Oh- I didn't know I was interrupting something," George laughed nervously. "I'll just go.."

We stayed staring at anywhere but each other, until I spoke up.

"I'm gonna check up on the girls.." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm gonna check up on Georgie," He said, sounding quite awkward as well.

"You do that," I said, forming my hands into finger guns and wiggling them awkwardly.

My face grew hot with embarrassment so I turned on my heels and went straight to my dorm. Not even bothering to change, I plopped down on my bed face down. I couldn't help but wonder what may have happened if George hadn't interrupted us.

Would we have kissed? Would he have pulled away?

I went to bed with the possible outcomes swarming through my head.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝝉h𝑖r𝑑 𝙋𝑒𝐫𝘀𝛐ռ ℙО۷

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The next day the two barely even made eye contact, which made their friends grow suspicious. George was the only one who noticed how close they were to snogging.

The distance between Fred and Y/n gave Angelina a chance to be around Fred more, and she did just that. She was around him throughout the whole day, laughing at every joke he said, no matter how unfunny it was. 

Y/n had definitely noticed the two being close throughout the day, she began to think that the close kiss was just a spur of the moment thing. And that hurt, a lot more than she would care to admit. 

What she didn't know was that Fred thought the same thing. He thought she was avoiding him because she didn't like him like he liked her.

They definitely turned stupid when it came to love.

"Y/n you're doing it again!" Carrie said, interrupting Y/n's thoughts.

She stopped tapping her foot against the stone floor and gave a simple 'Sorry' and went back to her anxious state.

The truth was that Y/n was extremely nervous to meet her sister. Not to mention having to face her mother. Imagine having to face someone who left you for years and all of a sudden they want to say sorry through a letter.

Y/n had enough in her mind already, but of course Snape had to set a fifteen inch essay on a simple potion. Though it was a blessing when Professor McGonagall let her off of detention for all of next week because she was aware of the situation Y/n was in.

Only two more hours until Y/n has to face her mother..

tap tap

"Y/n," Carrie sighed. Y/n looked up to see Carrie giving her a sympathetic look before continuing. "Listen, I get you're nervous, but we need to finish this essay or we're done for."

Y/n gave a light laugh before saying sorry again, this time she put all her focus into writing her essay. The time passed before she knew it.

'Only an hour left,' Y/n thought after checking the clock, growing more anxious by the second.

"I can't do this," Y/n said out loud.

"Do what?" Carrie asked.

"I can't wait anymore," Y/n groaned.

"You're nearly done so you could go early," Carrie said with a reassuring smile. "Good luck."

"Thanks."

And with that, Y/n left the library.

Y/n soon regretted going any sooner than she was meant to as she walked closer and closer to Dumbledore's office. Then she finally reached the stone gargoyles, her breath unsteady, the gargoyles moved aside with no password needed. A platform stood in front of her and she stepped on it. She had been here before in her third year to discuss the circumstances of her father. The platform rose into spiral stairs that led to where she was standing, right in front of Dumbledore's office door.

She gave the door a loud knock and a wise voice sounded; "Come in."

She followed instruction and pushed the door open. As the door revealed Dumbledore's artifact filled office she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Her mother hadn't arrived yet.

"She hasn't arrived yet," Dumbledore spoke, playing with one of his many artifacts. "They'll be here in a moment. I'll say, I didn't think you'd be particularly keen on arriving any sooner than needed."

"I got too nervous," She said earnestly. "I couldn't wait any longer."

"Ah, I see," Dumbledore said. "Please, sit."

He pointed to a red cushioned seat and she sat down comfortably, waiting for the arrival of her mother. Not long after a gentle knock sounded from the door. Y/n's heart pounded hard inside her chest as she looked at the large wooden door.

As soon as the door opened a smaller girl walked in, her long light blonde hair seemingly floating behind her. She had an anxious expression in her bright blue eyes, the same as Y/n did, though Y/n had dark grey ones. The two looked so different but as their eyes met they both felt an unspoken connection, a sisterly connection. The mood was soon ruined as an older woman walked in behind her. She had- if possible- even blonder hair than Celiné, bright blue eyes that matched the bright blue sky on a perfect summer's day, a slender figure, a sorrowful look on her younger looking face, and over all her Veela charm was definitely more noticeable than Y/ns.

Instantly, Y/n knew this had to be her mother, no introduction needed.

Delphine clasped her hand around her mouth in a shocked manner, tears swelling up at the sight of the daughter she had abandoned so many years ago. Celiné was simply looking at Y/n in awe, getting her first impression of her. It was plain and simple, Celiné thought her sister was cool, and she was. It was obvious why she thought this, as Y/n wore a dark brown lacy top, a slightly long green skirt that had a crochet overlay, high combat boots, and skull earrings. Y/n also had her hair up in her usual messy hair clip style, as well as her signature smudged eyeliner. Celiné was used to an elegant lifestyle in the presence of her mothers elegant teachings, she was taught to act ladylike and to dress properly, but Celiné liked the thought of wearing the same clothes as Y/n.

Her mother was simply shocked to see how her daughter turned out, she wasn't disappointed but more surprised than anything. Delphine hadn't seen Y/n since she was an infant, and her heart ached knowing she chose to leave her. But, it was her fault, and she had to live with it.

She just hoped Y/n would forgive her, but after inspecting her letter the pain she felt after reading each paragraph was indescribable. Delphine still had a little hope left, though it wasn't worth it, and she knew that deep down.

"So, shall we get started with the private sorting?" Dumbledore said, interrupting the stare between Delphine and Y/n.

The two quickly turned their eyes to Dumbledore before Delphine spoke; "Of course, Dumbledore."

This was the first time Y/n had heard her mothers voice. She had a light French accent and Y/n wasn't surprised, seeing as she knew they lived in France.

"Private sorting?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, Ms. Black," Dumbledore said calmly, grabbing the sorting hat from a shelf. "A private sorting, taking place here."

"Oh," Y/n said, feeling slightly stupid for asking.

"Tell me, Ms. Beadeux," Dumbledore said. "What house do you hope to belong to?"

"Gryffindor," Celiné said shyly, to much of Y/n's surprise the girl had a british accent. "Like Y/n."

Y/n gave a slight smile to the girl, Celiné returning it. It seemed they were going to get along well.

"Ms. Beadeux you may sit," Dumbledore pointed to an identical set to Y/n's. "And we let the sorting hat decide your house."

Celiné nervously sat down on the chair, Y/n was then reminded how nervous she was at her sorting. The sorting hat was placed upon Celinés blonde head, and the sorting had seemed to burst up with energy.

"You'll be fine, all the houses are great!" Y/n said reassuringly to her sister.

The shy girl smiled and let the sorting hat go through her mind.

"Ah, Immense bravery!" The sorting hat said enthusiastically. "But not quite a Gryffindor.. Oh, loyalty and smarts, hm.."

They all sat in silence, waiting for the sorting hat's decision, until it spoke once more.

"RAVENCLAW!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝙰/𝙽:

𝚆𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢-

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟼00 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜! 𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝟼00 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚖.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖!

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕!

𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂!! 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙱𝚁𝙸!!!!!

𝟸𝟸𝟾𝟾 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 55 11
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...
10.6K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
14K 462 44
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ" ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ...
331K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...