Their Light *EDITING*

By HarryPotter4292009

have you ever wondered what it would be like to be mated to the cullens ask anna beth swan. Anna beth swan or... More

main characters
character aesthetic
TRAILERβšͺ
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
name change - announcement
chapter 12
chapter 13
help?
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
AWARENESS
update update
update 2
its almost time
Chapter 21
Please read

chapter 17

9.2K 198 136
By HarryPotter4292009

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ i do not own twilight or its characters stephanie Meyers is the original owner of twilight. I only own anna-beth and her story. My story does not follow the original plot. Some characters do not act how Meyers wrote them to be there is no Edward×bella in this book there will be bella bashing and some sensitive topics I will put a TW to warn you all⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Anna-beths POV*

As always I woke up to a empty bed
    I got up walking into the bath room hoping into the shower and gently washing my body.

After getting out I put on my underwear

And got dressed

Is this safe to wear in front of touch-deprived mates whom you made out with one just the other night? It's a big no

Do I care? No

So am I going to wear it? Yes

A loud honk almost made me drop my crossonit I ran downstairs but of course Isabella came stumbling down the stairs wearing h-heels they are something he outfit is...........nice

She looked at me in disgust "what are you doing here" she sneered at me before I could say anything another honk was heard both of us walked to the door and opened it to see.

Edward leaning on his Volvo as we came out he looked at bella hiding his disgust but you can see it in his eyes.

As he looked at me I could feel his eyes roaming my body I was gunna be self conscious  but I remembered one thing I'm a bad bitch I looked up to meet eyes with his now black eyes. Well I'm gunna be in some deep shit.

"What are you doing here" I asked to which he just smirked and responded "to pick you up now come on" I walked to his car as he opened the door.  "Such a gentleman", he let out a airy chuckle bella was fuming I'm not joking.

"bella your on fire" I warned I may or may have not did a spell to light a fire. "I know" she smirked at me "no literally" she looked back a yelled running around the yard.

Edward let out a laugh getting in the car pulling out as soon as he did his hand found my thigh lord help me
"What do you think your wearing" he asked as his hand moved up making my breath hitch."C-clothes" he looked at me sideways "lets see how the others react" with that said we pulled up next to his siblings we both got out.

As soon as we did the others eyes roamed my body "hi" they're eyes snapped to mine all of them blac

k i knew i was in trouble "what are you wearing" jasper and rosalie asked in sync that's not creepy.

"Clothes" I mumbled hoping I did not die today "I-" emmet tried to speak but got cut off by the bell "wellcomeonwehaveclass" i rushed out quickly walking into school.

As I got into class emmet was already there looking at me oh no I walked to my seat not daring to look at emmet but of course fate had a different idea he put his hand on thigh going dangerously high and low.

"E-emmet what are you doing" I whispered "me nothing- nothing at all babygirl" he mumbled as class went on emmet continued the teasing.

*timeskip to the end of the day by Marcus dancing to my neck, my back*
(Song)

All throughout my classes my mates would tease me over and over again while jasper was teasing me I met major by accident he was nice but a bit sexual.

Alice kept whispering 'stuff' to me while rubbing my thigh, during lunch was worse and better bella didn't end up coming but my mates teamed up on me.

As soon as the last bell rung I was out I then realized I came with Edward great
"Come on babygirl wont want to keep your other mates waiting" Edward whispered. "god your all going to be the death of me" I said under my breath hoping they didn't hear but they all hummed in agreement.

*time skip by alec falling down the stairs)

s we got to the cullan house I was kinda regretting wearing this buttttt...... good this is I am gunna look hot when I die.

"What are you thinking" alice snapped me out of my thoughts "how if I die I'm gunna look hot doing it" I replied their faces were priceless. "Where going hunting enjoy esme" with that they started walking away "that sounded dirtier then it should have" I hummed.

As I got to the door esme opened it freezing completely as he eyes scanned my body she cleared her throat but just like my other mates her eye went from gold to black.
"my love it's good to see you" she greeted hugging me. I need bigger heels so I can be taller then her other than alice and me esme was the shortest she was 5,6 rose was 5,8.

*timeskip by sculpia (aros wife) hitting caius for getting her the wrong blood bag she wanted a- he got her b+*

*esme's POV*

I had asked my one of my mates if I could do something. As my female mate tilts her head and noddeds in confusion I smash my lip to hers.

It takes her a moment to kiss back as we had to pull away thanks to humanity  I rested my head in the crook of her neck breathing in her scent "I can feel you blushing" I told her but it was muffled my her neck.

"Shush I'm trying to process" I laughed at her as I pulled her to lay down with me letting her rest her head on my chest.

"The kids are home" I whispered to her not wanting to ruin the quiet I knew she liked "I have to go home" she reminded me why cant she live here she got up giving me a peck on the lips before dissapiring.

*timeskip by felix, demitri and Santiago being a bit 💅"

Everyone was home except our princess when we heard a knock all of us got up a went to open the door when we did we saw the voltori.

TO BE CONTINUED

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

hey yall soooo..... I left it on a cliffhanger anyway

How'd you like?

To clear things up she kinda knew she was a witch when she first got her powers. And she had/has/will have  a eating disorder I haven't been able to post this chapter earlier like I wanted it would let me um that's all dont know what else to say

Byeee❤

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE YOU ALL💋💋💋 

I HOPE YOUR CHAGER ONLY WORKS IN A CERTAIN POSITION❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 167 13
Anna is the older twin sister of Bella Swan. When the girls where a few months old their mother took them away with her. What happens when the girls...
146K 2.8K 17
Moving to Forks just before graduation was something that Dani Swan didn't think was going to happen but it did. And falling for Emmett Cullen was no...
881K 19.8K 36
Toni Swan, younger sister to Isabella Swan, is moving into her dad's house in Forks with said sister. On the first day of school, she catches a glimp...
71.3K 1.9K 31
ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏWhat happens if a young woman manages to escape into twilight reality? Becomes Isabella Marie Swan's adoptive sister and manages to break the ro...