Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

By Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. More

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Striker

3.6K 74 56
By Hellova_paw

Dating his s/o:

He prefers a woman that doesn't put her nose into his business, keeping his love life and job apart. Despite his occupation, Striker is a romantic man, that takes good care of his girlfriend. Although his appearance draws all sorts of female imps in his direction, his heart only beats for you. Dates and time for the two of you is a must and this one will take his sweet time to enjoy every single moment together. Singing songs and cuddling is necessary for this assassin to feel loved and needed. However, don't ever question him about his job or try to break up with him. Striker isn't fond of getting rejected, especially not from someone he deeply cares for. He won't hesitate to use his murdering skills to get you ten feet under. If you manage to escape, this one will hunt you down till he has completed his personal desire.

If he can't have you...no one will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
428K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC