Can't Let The World In (Hood...

By Slytluv

More

- CASTING - updating.
1. Unjudge Me
2. A Money invasion
3. Switched out a dime for a penny
4. Spend a whole day with you
5. When can i see you again
7. Damaged been made
8. Where is hennessy?
9. Can't take that back
10. Publicly Stunt
11. What's the word -added confessionals-

6. Does this even feel right?

566 28 5
By Slytluv

Hᴇɴɴᴇsʏ Pᴏᴠ.

After 45 minutes of being knocked out I open my eyes slowly feeling the bruise starting to sore up on near my eyebrow.

I didn't want to move or make a sound because I didn't know who this person was or why they're doing this to me.

I was only trying to have a night out with my friends but I was still intoxicated and left with a hangover.

The male is still driving. car windows tinted, car all small and dark no music being played all you can hear is the other cars passing by.

He has on a black mask and a ak47 to the passenger side also with a 42 glass.

I leaned over the seat a little bit to check around for my purse, my purse appears until the males seat leads me to grabbing the purse slowly making no loud sound.

"hmmmph" I say softly reaching my hand all the way down to the seat to grab my purse.

He slows the car down acting as he heard a soft noise and looks around the car I stop moving and act like I was still knocked out from earlier.

the male pulls off to the side letting the cars that were rigged behind us by and looks in the back seat. "You can't fucking fool me" he says in a rude tone.

I didn't know what to do next at this point so I stayed there.

Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴏʀᴇɢɪᴀ
_______

                                 Aʀɪ

Kentrell was still on my mind for a couple of days I miss his touch his voice and him In general.

But I don't want to sound clingy plus I can't fully tell him everything about me yet.

I just don't want to lose him over this stripping stuff.

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up seeing it's kentrell and I smile hard knowing that I just talked about him.

"Aye wassup big head" he says as I answer the phone letting him catch my smile.

"hey mr heartbreaker" I say pouting and moves my hair out the way watching him put his head down shaking his head "nah I think I'm heartbroken" he says in response.

I stopped smiling and looked deeply into his eyes taking him serious "I know you won't be like that for long sir" i say acting a little shy when he takes FaceTime photos of me.

"Boy stop that" I say to him in a motherly tone.

"Alright ima chill when is you gonna let me come see you" kentrell says looking at me leaning his head to the side making a cute face. "Hmmm I'll think about it" I laugh off hanging up on him.

Tonight is the night I go back in for stripping since it's been shot up I just can't be too available for him at the moment.

___

Bʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ

"Did you do what I asked"—Brielle.

"Yeah I did She's in the car knocked out" —kidnapper.

"Good don't let her out of your sight" I say right before hanging up and gets on my computer looking up information about Hennessy.

"Hmm it says she was a collage student studying nurseries she's obviously dating the rapper Amir oh and she's a stripper at Boujiee Klub" I read out loud.

What a Dusty bitch.

                                               __

                                         Mɪʟᴀɴɪ

I called my doctor last night because I've been constantly throwing up gaining up a couple pounds and losing em.

I invited jania to come with me and Joe because that's the closest thing to Ben and kentrell and jania would just be awkward.

"Aye cu I think that woman waiting for you" Joe says pointing to the direction where the dr was standing waiting on me. "Why didn't she just call my name" I say with a attitude standing up and walking my way into the the doctors office.

"You a pussy all you had to do was say I'm here gang" Joe laughs out loud in front of all doctors.

"Boy shut up you sound stupid" me and jania start laughing and sits down waiting for my doctor to enter her room.

I can't tell if I'm pregnant or not but I don't want this to feel forced I want my baby to feel like their parents actually wanted them on earth not just because his daddy is out of jail and is in need.

"How would you react if you are pregnant" jania asked me looking at me and Joe which made him look at me too.

"Probably shocked I would be happy but I just don't know how happy" I say looking down and looks back up at them. "Don't feel sad you'll be a good ass mom just ratchet" Joe says just to cheer me up with his ugly ass.

"You better not mention this to Ben I brought you here because you been there for me and if you tell him your ass is dead meat" I said rolling my eyes seeing jania smack the dog shit out of Joe agreeing. "You heard my friend"

"Alright alright I won't snitch what you want me to spit in my hand and give y'all dog asses a handshake" he says Joceing "ew hell no just keep your mouth shut" I say silently as the doctor enters the room greeting us.

"Hello hello I'm dr Sulivian nice to meet you which one of you is Milani Cuban" I raise my hand smiling and shakes my head looking at her. "It's me"

"Okay can you tell me what's been going on with you lately" she says opening up her notepad waiting for me to speak.

"Well I've been throwing up a lot lately me and my boyfriend been having constant sex kinda like planning when we're going to fuck or either just have sex out of the blue , also every time we do I take a plan b because I don't want this pregnancy to feel like it's forced. And I've been gaining and losing weight" I didn't care about them being around they should know what we do.

"Okay okay well I've noticed that you aren't the only one going through this type of problem women go through this all the time but we can take a pregnancy test if you'd like just in case ok"

"Sure that'll be fine" I lied I don't know what I would do if I found out I'm pregnant in a whole doctors office in front of my friends.

dr Sulivian leaves the room with her notepad and cracks the door open a little bit.

"You better be pregnant I need me a little nephew walking around this bitch being a pimp" Joe brags about leaving me and jania giggling and rolling our eyes. "Take that up with Ben"

"Well weather you want to be pregnant or not I'll still support you and don't forget kacey will have a friend to play with" jania says smiling as another dr walks in handing me a cup. "Thank you nene" I say taking the cup and walks out the room to go take it.

my heart is beating fast I don't if I can handle this.

I'm
praying that I'm pregnant but who knows if this is the right timing.

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴ

I walk back into the doctors office handing the cup back over to the doctor. "Okay thank you miss Cuban I will call you in the next few business days back into the office where you will officially know your results unless you rather it over the phone" she says.

"you can just call my number" I say grabbing my phone with Joe and jania following me out the room. "Let's hope it's a boy" Joe and jania agree on with me nodding my head.

Yeah let's hope so I thought to myself.

___

Bʀᴀᴇʟᴇᴇ

Kentrell called me back this morning to the studio not surprised I am worried about him though.

I sit on the couch after finally finishing my 6th song on this album glancing over at kentrell while he rolls his a blunt. "Are you going to tell me why you ain't been calling me" I get up walking to him.

"I already told you I need a break too it's always gone be business to you and I understand that" he says licking the ends of the blunt tugging it up , he grabs for a lighter and lights it up.

"coulda told me about it I understand it kentrell but I need my money too" I grab the blunt out of kentrell hand setting it on my lips taking a couple hit before handing it back to him. "Oh fr I can give you cash money" he says taking his wood back smacking his lips.

"So I'm a all about money to you kentrell" i cross my arms questioning him.

it started to get quiet after I asked that question then kentrell gets up and stands in front of me it felt like he was staring into my soul. "Just do what I say you young asf and I tell you how shit go on around here alright you need a break"

I want something more with kentrell I can't seem to get my way with him.

"Whatever dude" I stomp all the way to the couch and sits back down & grabs my phone under the pillow.

Kentrell grabs his blinky out his pocket pointing it over to me as I get back up and walks to him landing a soft kiss on the gun. "That's what I thought"

I nod my head looking into his eyes , I wanna kiss him so bad I am so ready for my birthday in a couple of months.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

                                Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɪɴᴀ
                                        _____

                                           Kᴀʀᴅɪ

"what the fuck!??? "I read out loud getting a notification on my phone from my homegirl.

This can't be I thought to myself reading the texts.

I ring midget a few times and she didn't answer the first ring I tried again and she finally answer after a couple of rings. "Tell me everything that happened now"

midget was breathing quite hard like as if she was regretting something I couldn't tell.

"Well okay Hennessy and me were drinking a lot but she decided to keep drinking I took her down a few blocks for a walk and a car kept fo-following us and S-she walked over there the man got out the c-car and hit her" midget busts out crying trying to mumble her words out. "It's my fault I'm sorry I should've done something anything" she balls out.

"I'm going to go call an Uber over your place and you're going to take me exactly where my sister was taken puta" I blur out to midget raising my voice over the phone.

"Oh okay If that's what you wa-" I hang up on her she doesn't need anything else to say to me Because I'm going to find my sister and hurt whoever did this to her.

I walk around the room shaking and tries to call Hennessy a couple of times and they all went straight to voicemail. I beloved it was true now because she always picks up her phone.

I pay me a Uber and grabs my jacket and my wine with me heading outside waiting on my Uber. "Come on I don't got all day" I say calling midget over and over to verify her new address.

_____

Bᴇɴ

"Mayne I'm bored in the house I think we should go fuck it up in the club and shit" grabs the wood from top and takes a strong hit holding my smoke in.

"Hell yeah shit ain't been the same since you trying to be a father" Joe be Joceing but I was paused how he knew about that but ima brush that off.

"Y'all niggas gotta be put on" three jumps in while we standing outside passing blunts around.

"Nah I think top got who he want" Joe & 3 laugh at my comment. "I wasn't playing I thought he fucking with the Rican"

"Nigga we ain't fucking but I think I like shawty" he says making three and Joe calm they laughs. "She ain't showed no reason you shouldn't so you good top" Joe says.

"Ben about to be a father now he want to be grown now" I pass Joe the blunt giving off a confused look like nigga was pushing it. "What the fuck you talking about dawg"

"You ain't know cu is pregnant she went to the doctor earlier young nigga about to be a father fresh out that cell" the words Joe was bullshitting out his mouth made sense i been working on giving her a child and it finally worked I see why she ain't tell me but tell Joe?

Damn I'm really about to be a father.

"Why the fuck she tell you and not me bro" I kept most of my emotions to myself I'm mostly excited then I could ever be mad.

"It's a surprise brother we fuck with you let's celebrate this news by heading to club" three says unlocking the car door as we all get in the car blasting murder bidness.

_____

Mɪʟᴀɴɪ

I'm not about to wait on the doctors approval to tell me if I'm pregnant or not and I just bought pregnancy tests instead.

"Is there a bathroom I can use around here" I say asking the store clerk for directions. "Yes go down that aisle and turn right ma'am"

following the directions that were giving to me I open the restroom door using my shirt and opens up the tests squatting down on the toilet, and pees on the stick.

what am I thinking using a public bathroom to take a test I'm just eager to know.

I finish up and wash my hands with soap twice setting the test down by the sink and waits for a few minutes checking my phone. "I'll just wait 5 minutes" I say to myself.

5 ᴍɪɴs ᴘᴀss

I pick up the test after 5 minutes and look over at it.

- 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 -

"Oh my gosh" I blurr out visualizing the test "I'm pregnant"

_____

authors note : happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there "including cu"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 5 7
Hurt girl meets Lover boy
375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.