Mikaelson Sister x Damon TVD

By blob243

Hi, Abbe Mikaelson isn't your average human, in-fact she's not human at all. Abbe is a vampire and an Origina... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Three

556 6 0
By blob243

S. 1 - Ep. 9 - History Repeating

Abbe's POV:

    I wake up to a warm hand stroking my hair. A smile graces my lips and I open my eyes, meeting Damon's blue ones. "Morning beautiful," He chuckles, kissing my lips.

    I smile up at him, he's propped up on his elbow watching me. "Like what you see?" I tease and he smirks, taking the opportunity to let his eyes rack my body. I push his shoulder playfully, "Mind out of the gutter, Damon." I giggle.

    He hums a response wrapping his arm around me and happily rests his head on my bare chest. I chuckle and shake my head at his blatant ignorance of my statement. "I couldn't help but notice you seemed to know the Mystic Falls gang pretty well last night." He says, I can practically hear his eye brows raising.

    "I've lived here for four years now, Elena, Care and Bonbon are my best friends. And just so you know, I do not approve of you compelling Caroline, at all!" I state, he chuckles.

    "You haven't changed." He states with an eye roll.

    "And you have?" I counter, he smirks at me signalling I won. He stares into my eyes and I stare back into his beautiful blue orbs.

    "Show me?" He asks, giving me a light kiss on my lips. I smile at his and close my eyes before opening them again.

    "Beautiful." He whispers, I look behind him and see my reflection in the standing mirror. My iris' are golden and the veins under my eyes are black and protruding. I let them disappear and look back at Damon. He brushes my hair behind my ear and gives me a kiss on the lips before trailing it down my neck. I let out a breathy moan and I can feel Damon's smirk against my collar bone.

    He suddenly stops and sits up, he smirks at my whine at the loss of contact. "I got to go apologize to the little bro." He explains getting up and pulling on his boxers.

I groan, "But Lexi was such a bitch." Damon chuckles and shrugs. "And since when do you ever apologize?" I question, he puts a hand to his heart and fakes hurt. I roll my eyes as he walks out of the room.

I'd managed to locate all of my clothes from the previous night as well as my shoes. Now I was in the kitchen trying to find a coffee mug. "Uhggggg!" I had to be at school in half an hour and I couldn't even find any coffee. So much for heading home before school.

    "What are you doing here?" I whip around to face Stefan, his bedhead everywhere and an annoyed look on his face. I ignored Stefan and looked to Damon who was coming in behind him. I'd heard them fighting when I was having a shower.

    "Where are your coffee mugs?" He responded by pointing to a cupboard way over my head. "A little help," I said, he chuckled and grabbed me a mug. "Thanks." I chirp.

    "Why is she here?" Stefan asks Damon, seeing as I hadn't answered.

    "She spent the night," Damon says before watching me down my coffee. "Where are you going?" I look at him like he's crazy.

    "School. Bye." I say giving him a kiss and leaving. Stefan groans and I chuckle, it's not like I wanted to be around him either.

    "Hey girls!" I say wrapping an arm around Elena and Caroline as we head towards the school.

    "Where were you this morning?" Elena asks, I internally cringe. "I came to pick you up but you weren't there."

    "I was drunk last night so I left my car at the Grill, I had to pick it up this morning," I say simply. I don't like lying, especially to my friends but I don't want them to know. They hate Damon enough already, and although their hate is probably justified I don't need that drama at the moment.

    'Ring' i heard my phone across the house and vamp sped over. "Hello?"

    "Hey Abbe, we're having a girls' night! My house 5:30. Got it?" Elena says, she has her down to business voice on, I chuckle.

    "So who are we cheering up?" Elena sighed at my question. The three had often commented about how I always knew everything, just by power of deduction deduction.

    "Bonnie, she's been having nightmares and stuff. We're gonna cheer her up and get her and Caroline speaking again!"

    "Sounds great, I'll be there."

    "I brought Chinese, Japanese and Thai!" I call entering Elena's house. I can hear Bonnie and Elena laughing as Caroline scolds me.

    "God, how do you afford this stuff?! And how are we gonna eat it all?"

    I shrug my shoulders at her first question, I'm filthy rich just as my family is. "We always finish it all anyway, plus I got ice cream for later," I explain nonchalantly placing the chocolate and vanilla icecream in Elena's freezer.

    As we unpack the rest of the food, Elena and I try to subtly hint at Caroline to apologize to Bonnie. Until she finally does, but Bonnie threw the necklace away which caused me to laugh. Although when Elena said that Caroline just wanted to give it to Damon my attention peeked.

    "Why would Damon want it?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. The girls shrug and Caroline groans.

    "Screw Damon! Are we doing manicures or what?" Caroline huffed, I smiled. She went over to grab the kit from Bonnie's bad and suddenly her heartbeat spiked, I looked up quickly.

"Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?" She accused pulling the necklace from Bonnie's bag.

    "What?" Bonnie asks, as Elena and her turn to see the necklace in Caroline's hand. Both of their heartbeats picked up rapidly and I knew something was wrong.

    "I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear." Bonnie states once the necklace is on the counter.

    "It's true." Elena backed her up. "I watched her throw it into a field."

    "Then explain it!" Caroline huffed, I understand her point of view. It's impossible for them not to be lying, but I could tell they weren't. Their heartbeats hadn't spiked at all.

    "Emily?" Bonnie suddenly said turning to Elena. They both looked scared.

    "Who's Emily?" I question while eating chips.

    "The ghost." Bonnie states.

    "Oh, the ghost has a name now," Caroline says, clearly annoyed.

    "Caroline, please," Elena says putting her hand up to shush her.

    "Why won't she leave me alone?" Bonnie says in a panic.

    "God! What is going on? And why am I not part of this conversation? Caroline yells, "You guys do this to me all the time." I could feel her anger and betrayal pick up with her heartbeat.

    "That's not true!" Elena defends.

    "Yes, it is." Bonnie and I say at the same time, Elena looks at us hurt.

    "I can't talk to you, you don't listen! And Abbe is never here anymore!" Bonnie accuses Caroline and I.

    "That's not true!" Caroline yells. I raise my eyebrows, trying not to be angry about Bonnie's accusation, it was true after all.

    "I'm a witch." Bonnie states.

    "And don't we all know it." Caroline spits.

    I sigh, "She's serious Care." She ignores me.

    "See that's what I'm talking about! I'm trying to tell you something. You don't even hear it." Bonnie yells, her voice dripping in hurt near the end. She storms out of the room.

    "I listen! When do I not listen?" Caroline asks looking at Elena and me. We both sigh.

    "Go in there!" I whisper to her pointing after Bonnie. Caroline silently yells at the ceiling before turning around and heading into the living room.

    She starts apologizing and Elena and I chuckle when she mentions that we are listening from the kitchen. "Abbe, Elena you two can come in now we're done."

    "Let's have a seance!" Caroline shrieks excitedly. "I mean this Emily chick has a lot of explaining to do."

    I bite my lip, this wasn't a good idea. Emily wants something and Bonnie tried to get rid of her already, she'll be angry. And if Emily knows who I am then she could easily out me, and I don't want them to find out that way. Plus Bonnie doesn't know it but she's strong, she could easily talk to her.

    Even so, we sat in a circle on the floor of Elena's bedroom with candles between us. "Emily" Bonnie starts, "I call upon you. I know you have a message. I'm here to listen." There's a moment of silence before the fire suddenly flashes. Everyone flinches back except me, since I was expecting something.

    "Did that just-" Elena gets cut off by Caroline.

    "Yeah, that just happened," Caroline confirms. "Emily, if you're among us show us a sign,"

    "Are you crazy!" I hiss at her.

Nothing happens and we all calm down when suddenly the window bursts open. Bonnie screams jumping up and throwing the necklace to the floor. The lights go out, "I think we pissed her off." I state, the calmest of the four of us.

    "Get the light!" Bonnie yells and Elena flicks it on.

    "The necklace is gone."

    "Ok fun's over Caroline, you made a point. Now give it back." Elena says, Caroline scoffs.

    "I didn't take it! If anyone did it would have been Abbe!" Caroline defended.

    "Why me?" I question, getting defensive.

    "You were calm through that whole thing!" She says angrily. I scoff, although inside I was kicking myself for not pretending to be more scared. There was a footstep in the hallway and I whipped around. I could tell Elena heard it too.

    "What? What happened?" Caroline asks seeing our faces.

    "Someone's in the hallway," I state matter of factly.

    Elena sucks in a breath. "Jeremy are you home?" She says walking to the door but not leaving. I stand up finally. I was starting to get creeped out.

    "Umm... guys," Bonnie says, her voice shaky as she walks into the bathroom and picks the necklace up off the carpet. Suddenly the door closes and we all scream.

"Bonnie!" I yell, slamming on the door, my eyes widen when it doesn't open with my vamp strength. "Bonnie!"

"Bonnie!"

"Open the door!"

"Bonnie!"

"Bonnie!" We scream and the lights start to flash off and on.

"Aha!!" Bonnie starts screaming as we bang on the door.

Suddenly it opens and Bonnie is standing there with her hands over her face. "Bonnie? Holy fucking shit are you ok?" I ask and the others don't even bother with scolding my language.

"Bonnie?" Elena questions, Bonnie looks up with a neutral expression.

"I'm fine."

"Unbelievable, you were totally faking it!" Caroline yells, stomping away.

"Care, don't-" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"You gave me a heart attack!" She yells, angrily.

"Bonnie are you sure you're ok?" Elena asks, she nods keeping a neutral expression.

"I'm fine." She says walking around us and downstairs.

Something is seriously wrong. "Bonnie, wait!" I call as we hurry after her.

"Are you ok?" Elena asks her once we are downstairs.

"I must go." She says in her new creep monotone voice. I shivered, that's not Bonnie.

"If she's leaving then I'm leaving!" Caroline says.

"You guys can't leave," Elena says.

"I can. I've had enough freaky witch stuff for now."

"Thank you for having me." Bonnie's body says, should I say something? "I'll take it from here."

"Where are you going?" Elena asks. "Bonnie?!"

"Emily stop!" I call, she looks back at me.

"Thank you all for your cooperation, but now I must go and destroy it. He must not get it." She says.

"You can't possess Bonnie's body!" I yell, running after her with Elena and Caroline. They both look shocked.

"Thank you for your help Miss Mikaelson. But I must use this body and I can't have you intervening." She says putting up her hand, Damn it! I can't show Elena and Caroline that I'm a vampire! "Reksus Abonstri." She says quickly, everything starts to go back.

"You bitch-" I manage to mumble before my brain shuts off completely.

Elena's POV:

"You can't posses Bonnie's body!" Abbe yells running down the stairs after Emily. Caroline and I follow them down as we try to comprehend what just happened.

"Thank you for your help Miss Mikaelson. But I must use this body and I can't have you intervening." Emily says, she turns and reaches her hand out. Abbe's face looks panicked and her eyes dart from me and Caroline to Emily frantically. "Reksus Abonstri." She says quickly and Abbe falls to the floor muttering a curse.

"Abbe!" I yell running over to her, she's laying on the floor with her eyes closed.

"What did you do to her?!" Caroline yells checking Abbe's pulse, her face starts to go panicked. "I can't find a pulse!" She yells as tears well in her eyes. My breathing gets choppy.

"She will wake in a few hours. Do not fret." Emily says, before running out the door.

"Wait!" I call but she continues. I pull out my phone and dial Stefan.

"What's wrong?" He says immediately.

"It's Bonnie! Emily is possessing her. And she did something to Abbe, and now she doesn't have a pulse!" I explain, "She said somethings 'I won't let him have it, it must be destroyed'. And that she couldn't let Abbe get in her way. Then she just left!"

"Ok, where do you think she went?" He asks, calm as ever.

"Umm, Fells church, by the old cemetery. That's where she took Bonnie in her dreams. We have to help her Stefan."

"Abbe's not breathing Elena!" Caroline yelled suddenly starting to get hysterical.

"Stefan!"

"All right, all right. Just stay there I'm gonna go find her." He says hanging up. I drop to my knees beside Abbe.

"She needs a hospital! Elena call the ambulance!" Caroline cries, I nod.

"Mystic Falls police department what's your emergency?"

"My-my friend she fainted and she-she's not waking up!"

"OK, just stay calm we are sending an ambulance your way." I hung up after that.

"Caroline, I'm going to find Bonnie." She nods, but I doubt she understood what I said.

Abbe's POV:

I take a huge breath and open my eyes, I look around the room I'm in. A hospital. "Fucking best friend possessing witch." I mutter under my breath, I hear chuckle and turn to the sound. Damon leans against the door frame to my room, he has a smile on but his eyes are sad.

"Hey," I say as he comes over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Hey, yourself." He chuckles, "I compelled Caroline to go home and all the doctors think you just fainted. Elena took witchy home and but she called make sure you're ok." He says pulling a piece of hair behind my ear and out of my face. I grab hold of his hand and frown.

"What's wrong Damon?" I ask, he looks down.

"The necklace was destroyed, Stef and I are leaving." He says not looking into my eyes. Leaving?! "Well, obviously not together, we wouldn't last a day together on the road. But I'm thinking London maybe, or-" He starts rambling but I cut him off.

"Damon look at me!" I say, holding his hand with both of mine. He slowly looks up. "Tell me what's wrong. Why do you want the necklace?" I plead and he shakes his head.

"Someone is in that tomb under the church, she's dessicated but I can get her back. The necklace would open it." He says sadly, my heart breaks. He hadn't told me about that girl, but I knew. His eyes, when we met, they were sad, longing for someone who wasn't there. That look, when we were together in the 20s it started to disappear, slowly he looked at me with that love and affection he had for the other girl. But then I had to leave, and when I saw him again that look was back.

I nod slowly, "Do you love her?" He seemed taken aback by my question.

"Abbe, I-" He looks at me his eyes held regret. Over what? I don't know.

"Do you love her, Damon?" He gave me a sad smile.

"Yes." It was a simple answer, but one that could change the tides of war. Yes or no. "Yes, I love her." I gave him a small reassuring smile. "I'm sorry Abbe... I was here for her but... I still.. with you... and I just..." I shook my head.

"You don't need to apologise, Damon." I say, "I shouldn't have agreed last night. I guess we both just got caught up in seeing eachother again."

He nods, getting up and walking to the door. "See you in another 80 years." He chuckled.

"Bye Damon." I say, a sad smile on my face. I watch his back as he walks out the door. I keep my eyes on the door long after he's gone.

I'm driving home when I spot Stefan coming out of the Grill. I pull over and he stops, looking at me as I roll down my window. "We need to talk." I say, motioning for him to get in the car. He sighs, but does what I ask.

"So, you're friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline." Stefan states, I nod.

"I moved here a few years ago, had a witch make me look younger and went to school. As far as my friends are concerned I'm human and don't know about the supernatural world." I explain looking at him.

"Are you really leaving town?" I ask compelling him.

"Yes, I plan on leaving town tomorrow so Elena will be safe." He answers in a monotone voice.

"Stefan I want you to forget I'm a vampire. I am only one of Elena's friends, I never knew Lexi and we met for the first time this morning in your kitchen." I compel, he nods and repeats what i said in a monotone voice.

"We never had this conversation, forget you saw me tonight." I compel before he gets out of the car. I drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
267K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
228K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...