Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8

10.9K 277 103
By FatherKaaji

When I was supposed dead, I was alive.

My kingdom was always inferior, I was always looked down upon, not today.

I have switched sides, if you can not beat your enemy, join them.

I am no longer Prince Y/N L/N of Canada...hehe no no no...

I am King Y/N Gagné Le Roux of France! Long live France!

-King Y/N Le Roux, 1431 [Altered]. (Excerpt from, French Stories.)

A/N: (HAPPY 10k PLUS! thanks for reading this book, and the ranks it has achieved in the process.)

Astolfo: "Yahoo!"

Y/N: "Agh! This water is cold! I can't do it no more, I'm out!"

Astolfo: "But Y/N! You were barely in for less than a minute!"

Y/N: "A minute is all I need!"

Astolfo, neglecting Y/N's request to not jump in the water, splashed more onto him as he squeals in shock.

Y/N: "AH! That's cold! That's cold!"

Jumping out the water at this point, if you hadn't paid attention, or didn't know what was going on...

Y/N and Astolfo were at the beach. Wasaga Beach, to be specific.

Since there are no limits to this simulated world, practically any servant can do anything.

And that means...anything.

Y/N wore a simple swimming trunk, with the maple leaf all over it.

He showed off his nice and handsome figure, a toned body with a crisp (S/C) color.

When both Astolfo and Y/N got to the beach, women would often glance at the Prince, or even take a picture of him because he looked like a model.

Fortunately, he wasn't.

Astolfo had worn a bright pink outfit, besides all the bulky armor, she was petite.

A/N: ("She", "Her" won't be used for Astolfo anymore after this chapter. You'll see why later down this chapter. 😈)

Y/N instead of looking at other women and their bodies were focused on Astolfo's and even caught himself weirdly staring.

You know, for a girl, she is flat. Like cardboard flat. Maybe she's a late bloomer? But besides that, Astolfo was cute and it warmed Y/N's heart.

Later, Y/N could be found laying down on the sand, letting Astolfo dig him in the sand, he began to think...

Y/N: "...hey Astolfo?"

Astolfo: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "I feel like I often regret being a servant sometimes..."

Astolfo: "Y/N, why say that? I think that being the servant is the best thing ever!"

Y/N: "Why?"

Astolfo: "I think it's like a second chance. Most of us experience life again. Servants like you died while in action, and this is like a redemption task. It's even worse when you didn't live a great life."

Y/N: "I don't know...what you say is true. But there has to be something more to this."

Astolfo: "Don't worry if you thought you were going to spend most of your life living here, you are wrong!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Astolfo: "They often send us out in missions with our master in a group of 3. Depending on the mission, they might call you up based on your skills."

Y/N: "I still don't understand."

Astolfo: "Hm...great Canadian prince fights bad guys when they tell him to."

Y/N: "Oh...so like we fight? Who do we fight against?"

Astolfo: "Well it depends, this event is called a singularity. The reason why all us servants have been called is that there are errors in time. Things...that shouldn't have happened."

Y/N: "So like...we are time patrollers?"

Astolfo: "Something along the lines of that. Some servants have been created due to these occurrences in time."

Y/N: "Yikes. How do we stop these time...occurrences permanently?"

Astolfo: "Well, we haven't found who is really behind them...but Ishtar might be the closest lead we have."

Y/N: "Who's Ishtar?"

Astolfo: "Uh...it'll be better if you meet her in person. She hasn't been near Chaldea grounds in a couple of months now..."

Y/N: "Is that a problem?"

Astolfo: "Not really, we get weekly messages from her now and then."

Y/N: "Well, I guess it isn't that bad. What will happen when this is all said and done?"

Astolfo, usually quick with her tongue, looked for an answer but didn't find one at all for Y/N's response.

Astolfo: "Actually...I'm not even certain on what it is actually, who knows?"

Y/N: "Hey, hey hold on here. You can't just answer every one of my questions and leave that in the air!"

Astolfo: "Maybe I will! I love mysteries!"

Astolfo then began to dance around Y/N, and the Prince, forgetting that he was now bullied buried under sand, now with just his head sticking out, could go nowhere.

Y/N: "Wow, this sand is really, really heavy."

Chaldea Headquarters
Gudako's Room

Inside Gudako's room, she was still trying to figure out the situation in Chaldea here.

Another Singularity has occurred, even when the director has sent Ishtar to deal with a current one, another one has appeared.

And since it has always messed up with time somehow, it was no surprise that it affected it once again.

But a servant? This was rare.

Unlike Salter, Jalter was created from Gilles, and his weird thought of fanfiction coming to life. However, this has affected a servant's backstory. This changes history...drastically.

If Y/N did become a french king or whatever, that would change his story in his holy grail war, by a lot. Although it is an alternate history, it still changes it a lot.

It's only a matter of time before it takes full effect, and Gudako is going to find out why.

Rushing out her room, she went to the only person who knew who could fix this problem, and probably the most skilled in her profession as well.

Entering the central control room, there were a few other masters, of course, did you think Gudako was the only one? No...they just don't have as many servants as our favorite girl though.

Marie: "Ritsuka...you've noticed it too, didn't you?"

Gudako: "I thought we agreed on calling me Gudako...but anyways, yes I did."

Marie: "It has affected a servant this time, very unusual, but not unexpected. It was the new servant you summoned, his name...."

Gudako: "Y-Y/N!"

Marie: "Ah-yes! Y/N! It appears that this Grand Conflict has changed Y/N's origin story. He has become who he hates the most in this case."

Gudako: "Anyway we can fix it?"

Marie: "Ishtar is still out, after the Babylonia Singularity, she's still looking for who is behind this. Choose any 3 servants, we don't have much info...so tread lightly."

Gudako: "Un-understood!"

Simulated World
Canada, 2020.

Y/N: "Don't you just love it?"

Astolfo: "Love what?"

Y/N: "You can do anything in this world, without care. No responsibilities, no orders, no events at all...!"

The Prince begins to sip from his coconut cup, which he was drinking a smoothie from. With a floating, the two began to live life like humans once again.

Astolfo: "Ah...I wish we could experience it like this back at the base, but it's just...snowy mountains. Everywhere."

Y/N: "Tell me about it. They could've chosen any other place, but this? Yeah...no."

Continuing to relax, and hear the soothing sound of waves sloshing back and forth, they didn't realize the ominous dark grey clouds above them that were rolling in.

Soon, small rain began to be cast down onto the beach, ruining the moment for both servants.

Y/N: "Aw man! Rain! Why did it have to be on the final day I am here-"

Instantly, the rain began to pick up more and more speed, which forced the two to climb back onto the shores.

By the time they got to their hotel, they were both dripped in rain, cold, dripping, rain. They didn't bother to pick up their belongings is because the rain was so hard that it swept away most of the items.

Y/N: "It's really cold...maybe a hot, nice, steamy shower will fix it."

Astolfo: "That sounds about right! I'll go right after you, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Uh, with all due respect, you should go first. Since you are a....girl...y'know..."

Muttering out the last part of his sentence, Astolfo didn't quite catch what he said. So she stuck with the first part.

Astolfo: "Hm...alright Y/N! Once we are both done, I think we can head back to the real world now."

Y/N: "We sure can."

Waiting for, "her", to finish getting out of the shower, Y/N took off his soaked swimming trunks and wrapped a towel around his waist to hide his...mighty long sword.

Hey, since when did Astolfo had abs? Like a built body. Maybe she's just extremely active?

Looking out the window now, it was dark and the streetlights were on, cars were driving in the rain, and it just made Y/N though that one person he knew would love it.

Y/N: "Hah, he would love it... it's so dark it's like an abyss...wait hold up-"

Y/N: "They are attacking."

The prince got off his chair, and his guards and servants than began to salute.

His shining, gold crown decorated with many jewels and his majestic xape to hung on his left shoulder proved that he was not one to be messed with.

Y/N: "How foolish. We must strategize our plans accordingly. Send him out to deal with them. They are a waste of my time to deal with."

Guard1: "Bu-but sir! He is currently returning from the trip from the far lands! He surely must be tired-"

Y/N: "Hush. He's hollow. Practically nothing in that big hulky armor of his. I haven't even seen an inch of skin yet. He doesn't know any feeling of what being tired feels like. I know him better than everyone in this room right now. One thing he does is not back down from any challenge."

Everyone in the room stood quiet, as Y/N looked through the windows to see the massive army on the horizon. Shaking a cup of wine that was in his hand, he smirked.

Y/N: "Give 'em hell, show them why they call you...the Dragonslayer."

Breathing heavily now, Y/N just remembered a important part from the past, and it was scary. He remembered, but it wasn't meant much now, but would prove to be more in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 695 127
| Please Read Everything Below Before You Start The Story | I've been struggling to nail down the perfect synopsis, and I have to admit, it's been a...
270K 5.6K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...
55.9K 2K 31
Y/N was one of the last demons to survive after the great battle, She managed to find the blue spider Lillie just as her master, Muzan, requested her...
112K 3K 45
In the year 2022, the VRMMO game "Sword Art Online" trapped 10,000 players in a death game. This is the story of a rapier wielding girl joining an ar...